剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
the last thing he said to me
对我说的最后一句话
before he walked out on me was...
我闭上眼睛 还能看到他说这句的样子
If I close my eyes, I can...still see him saying it.
我只是出去买♥♥点洋葱
"I'm just going out to get some onions."
咱们不要做那种
This isn't some kind of, you know,
临死前"生命在眼前走马灯"的回忆 好吗
"life flashing before my eyes" kind of situation, all right?
咱们就两个人正常聊天
This is just two people talking.
一边聊天
You know, having a chat
一边去医院
on the way to hospital, okay?
好吗 好
Okay, so, uh--
等等
Hold on...
你说过你♥爸♥爸死于结肠癌啊
you said your dad died of colon cancer.
你这张嘴 还有没有点实话
I said say something true.
对不起 对不起
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
我让你说点实话
I said say something true.
我保证 这就是实话
This is, I promise. This is true.
我爸他真的
My dad, he genuinely--
有天出去买♥♥洋葱
he walked out one day for onions
就再也没回来
and he never came back.
也许 我跟真♥相♥的脆弱关系
This may be, uh...where I get
就源于此吧
my tenuous relationship with the truth from.
你觉得吗
You reckon?
我一直觉得 他之所以这么说
I always thought that he said that
是因为 洋葱会让人流泪 对吧
'cause, uh...onions make you cry, don't they?
不过很奇怪 我似乎对洋葱免疫
For some reason, they never got to me.
从没被洋葱弄哭过
They never made me cry.
好 我们继续聊 好吗
Hey, uh...let's keep talking, okay? Uh...
聊点别人的事
say something else-- someone else--
说点关于别人的真话
something else true.
我来说 我来说
Oh, I've got one. I've got one.
给你讲讲你失忆后的
Um, do you want know about the first time
咱俩的第一次相遇吧
I saw you for the second time?
好 -想听吗
Yeah. - Yeah?
对 讲吧 讲啊
Yeah, tell me that. Yeah.
你和我 咱们
Well, you and me, we--
你和我 怎么样
Yeah, you and me.
你回到火焰岭时
When you came back to Burnt Ridge.
你为我回来时
When you came back for me,
我有点 有点不知所措
I don't know, it kind of-- it kind of threw me, you know?
我不知道如何是好
I didn't know what to think and--
所以仔细想来 也许我炸餐厅
So I guess it's kind of your fault
应该是你的错
I blew up the diner, if you think about it.
是你干的
That was you?
我不知道
Well, I didn't know
马尔科会把纸条给你
that Marko was gonna give you that note.
我真心以为
Like, I genuinely thought
出现的人会是他
that he was gonna be the one showing up.
他说想把事情解决好
He said he wanted to work things out and...
我也不确定能不能相信他
I didn't know if I could trust him.
天哪
Ow. My God.
你是故意往坑上开么
Are you trying to find potholes?
抱歉 -操
Sorry. - Fuck.
我爸是化学老师
My um...my dad was a chemistry teacher.
我喜欢炸东西的怪异小癖好
He's, uh...he's the one to blame for my unhealthy interest
都是他的锅
in making shit that blows up.
她妈的
Oh, fuck!
继续 继续 所以你做了个炸♥弹♥
Come on, come on, uh... so you made a bomb?
对 是我为了保险起见
Yeah, it was, uh...it was my insurance policy.
跟他那样的狠人打交道 一定要留后手
Wolves like that guy, man, you gotta be careful.
千万别爆♥炸♥ 千万别
Please don't blow up. Please don't blow up.
求求了 不要爆♥炸♥
Please, please don't blow up. - Hey, hey, hey.
继续说 跟我说话 好吗 -你好吗
Stay with me, huh? - How you going?
我很好
I'm fine. I'm--I'm--I'm--I'm great.
你为什么要引爆♥炸♥弹
Why--why'd you set the bomb off?
当时有一家人正朝餐厅走来
There was a family coming into the diner.
桑迪已经出去了 她安全了 那个炸♥药♥很不稳定
Sandy was outside safe. That thing was unstable.
如果它自己突然间引爆
I couldn't take the risk of that
就太危险了 你知道吗
just going off by itself, you know?
露西 睁开眼睛
Luci? Keep your eyes open.
露西 睁眼 看着我
Luci, keep them open. Keep your eyes open.
你知道吗
You know,
我谈恋爱
I've never made a relationship work
从没超过5分钟
that lasted more than five minutes.
我一辈子
I just pushed everyone away...
都在把周围的人推开
My whole life.
包括你
Including you.
答应我 你不会那么做
Promise me you won't do that.
好了 别这样 别说这样的话
Hey, stop, okay? Stop talking like that, okay?
你会没事的
Just--you're gonna be fine.
如果有人对你伸出双臂
When someone reaches out to you...
你要走进他们的怀抱 好吗
You've gotta let 'em.
这是唯一的出路
It's the only thing we have to pull us back
让我们不至于成为最糟糕的自己
from being the worst version of ourselves.
你懂吗
Do you get it?
懂
I get it.
我懂
I get it.
我只是出去买♥♥点洋葱
I'm just going out for onions.
你说什么
What? What did you say?
操
Holy shit!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
真的会有袋鼠跳出来
Kangaroos, they really do jump out--
露西 露西
Luci? Luci?
天呐 对不起
Oh, it's--sorry.
不 你应该向左转
No, you turn to the left.
不过刚才跳得不错
But that--that was good.
挺好的 跳得不错
That was okay. That was good.
抱歉 我今天不在状态
Sorry, I'm just not really with it today.
你承受了很多
[phone ringing] - It's a lot.
我明白的
I know.
在我们念结婚誓词的地方
Doing our dance here in the same place
练习舞步
we're going to say our vows to one another,
确实会压力很大
it's--it's overwhelming.
感觉所有事情都不对劲
Everything just feels all wrong.
到底是什么导致了你的压力 海伦
What's really eating your Gilbert Grapes, Helen?
海伦 抱歉 我需要你的帮助
Helen, I'm sorry. I need your help.
事实上 小子 我是海伦的丈夫
Actually, mate, this is Mr. Helen,
我会很感激
and I'd appreciate it
如果你带着你的苏格兰大鼻子
if you kept your big Scottish nose
还是什么东西滚远点
or whatever it is that you are,
别再来烦我们了
out of our business.
明白吗 钱伯斯小姐
All right? Miss Chambers
不想跟你扯上任何关系
doesn't want anything to do with you.
他听起来很不安
He sounded really upset.
这不是你该关心的事 亲爱的
That's not your problem now, sweet pea.
他说他需要我的帮助
He said he needed my help.
听着 我们讨论过这件事了
Look, we talked about this.
你只管好自己的事就行
Stay in your lane.
我 我很抱歉 我必须得给他打回去
I'm--I'm sorry. I have to call him back.
你到底在干什么啊
Hey, hey, hey, what are you doing?
我们租下这个地方的时间只剩二十分钟了
We've only got this place for another 20 minutes.
听着 我知道我还不算正式的警员
Look, I know I'm not a proper police officer,
可我是他唯一可以依靠的人
but I'm all he has.
如果你给他回电♥话♥
If you make that call,
我们就结束了
we're done.
你说什么
What?
如果你真像你说的那么爱我
If you loved me the way that you say you do,
你没必要一直这样威胁我
you--you wouldn't have to keep threatening me.
你保证过的 这不是你
You promised. This isn't you.
你不了解我 伊森
You don't know me, Ethan.
你确实不了解我 因为如果你真的了解我
I mean, not really, because-- because if you did,
就会知道我已经不是以前的那个海伦了
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表