剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
挺奇怪的 对吧
That's weird, right?
是的 那家伙真的挺吓人
Yeah, the guy was a real creep, to be honest.
或许我可以
Maybe I can, um, take a look
看一下监控录像 查一下他去了哪
at the CCTV footage, see where he went?
你那还有我的名片吗
Do you still have my card? [knock at door]
我看到你邮箱了 -亲爱的
Uh, email's right on here. - Honey?
我会让人给你发过去的
I'll have one of the boys pass it on.
希望这个牛仔男能给出线索
Hopefully, this cowboy bloke will have some answers.
好 感谢
Um, appreciate it.
亲爱的 你好了吗
Honey, you ready?
抱歉 还在换
Sorry, still changing.
你在跟谁讲话
Who was that you were talking to?
贝琪
Becky.
她又和格雷格闹别扭了
Um, more problems with Greg.
我或许应该给格雷格打个电♥话♥
Maybe I should give Greg a call,
问一下他怎么样
see if he's okay.
他 他似乎更想一个人呆着吧
He, uh, needs his space, apparently.
太是格雷格的风格了
Ah, that is so Greg.
对 我今天晚上就回 最晚明天
Yeah, I'll be back tonight, tomorrow latest.
再见 桑迪
Cheers, Sandy.
再见 我欠你个人情 再见
Cheers, I owe you. Bye.
你应该看看他们有没有卖♥♥铁铲的
You should see if they sell any shovels.
我为什么需要
Why would I need--
好吧
right.
铁铲 对 没错
Shovels--fuck. Fuck.
有人吗 嘿
Hello! Hey!
救命 嘿
Help me! Hey!
有人吗 有人吗
Hello? Hello!
救命 救命
Help me! Help me!
救命 有人吗
Help me! Hello!
你好 你知道这附近
Excuse me, do you know if there's
有一个瀑布在哪吗
a waterfall near here?
不知道 -我们分头找
No. - Let's split up.
好 打扰一下
Yeah. Excuse me,
你知道这附近有瀑布吗
do you know if there's a waterfall anywhere?
大家在附近见到瀑布了吗
Guys, have you seen a waterfall near here anywhere?
没有见到任何长得像瀑布的东西吗
Got nothing that looks like a waterfall?
没有吗 别啊
Nothing, no? Come on.
打扰一下 你知道这附近有瀑布吗
Excuse me, you don't know of a waterfall near here, do you?
在城里还是城外
In the town, outside of the town?
无论在哪 有吗
Anywhere? No?
瀑布 有吗
Waterfall? No?
请您好好想一下 瀑布
I really need you to think. Waterfall?
不记得吗
No? Nothing?
想一下这附近有瀑布吗
Suppose there's a waterfall near here?
我真的需要你帮帮我
I really need you to help me.
你知道附近有一个吗
Do you know if there's one here?
没有一个线索 操
Mm-mm. - Haven't a clue. That's great.
没他妈一个线索
Haven't a fucking clue.
嗨 抱歉打扰你们了
Hi, sorry to bother you guys.
你知道附近有瀑布之类的东西吗
Do you know if there is anything like a waterfall?
对不起 -没有吗
Sorry. - No?
好吧
Okay.
美妙内陆旅游 你的当地导游
"Great Outback Tours. Your local experts."
嗨 帮帮忙
Hi, uh, we were looking for some help.
我们在找瀑布
We're-- we're looking for a waterfall.
我听说每年这会儿尼亚加拉大瀑布很漂亮
I hear Niagara Falls is beautiful this time of year.
到你了 阿斯纳亚特 -我知道
Your move, arsenugget. - Yeah, I--I know.
别催我 笨蛋
Don't rush me, dickknuckle.
我们正在找附近的一个瀑布
I--I mean, um, we're looking for a waterfall close to here.
外面广♥告♥说你们是 当地专家
Sign said you guys were the, uh, local experts.
听见了吗 阿尔
Hear that, Arl'?
他们在找瀑布
These fellas looking for a waterfall.
我知道 我还想找个23岁
I do, and I'm looking for a 23-year-old
喜欢做饭的波利尼西亚妞呢
Polynesian lady who likes to cook.
我服了 -真希望能找到啊
Jesus Christ. - If wishing made it so.
这里有什么会被旅游者
How about anything that could be described
描述成瀑布的东西吗
as a waterfall to someone who's not from around here?
求你们了 这很重要
Please, it's important.
会是卡拉芒迪外的那个地方吗
Could be that place out in Karramundi.
和 往回一点 不 过了
With the-- - Back--sorry, before.
你在哪 你现在在哪
Where are you? Where are you now?
卡拉芒迪路 -是 邮局吗
Karramundi Way. - Yeah, the--the post office?
是 -回来
Yeah. - Go back.
往回吗 -往回
Go back? - Go back.
太远了 -往左
Too far. - Go left.
左
Left.
不
both: Nah.
你们到底能不能帮我们
Can you guys help us or not?
哦 对不起兄弟 我只是
Oh, I'm sorry, mate, I just--
我以为自己有点头绪了 就说出来了
I thought I had an inkling, so to speak.
也可能啥也不是 别在意
It--it's probably nothing. Don't worry about it.
卡拉芒迪离这有多远
How far is this Karramundi place?
可能60公里 -嗯
60K, maybe. - Mm.
灌木丛里很难走 -嗯
It's hard going in the bush. - Mm, mm.
你们需要直升机 -是的你们需要直升机
You'd need the chopper. - Yeah, you'd need the chopper.
但你们没法从这开走直升机 -当然不行
But you can't take the chopper. - Course not.
是的 -为什么
Yeah. - Why?
风暴要来了 -暴
Storm coming. - Stor--
现在天气很好啊
um, it-- it looks fine.
这儿的风暴瞬息而变的 兄弟
Storms out here will change in a heartbeat, mate.
我们不可能在沙尘暴里飞
And we don't fly in the storms.
看招吧
Suck on that. [laughs]
听我说 伙计们
Look, lads, um,
我需要你们带我们过去
I need you to take us.
不管花多少钱
Whatever it costs.
很重要
It's important.
为什么
Why?
因为它就是
Because it is.
等风暴过去
Just wait for the storm to pass,
我们会很乐意带你们去的 兄弟
and we'll be happy to take you, mate.
好吧
Okay.
告诉我在哪
Show me which way.
开车不是个好主意
[sighs] Driving's not a good idea.
会有风暴 -就
The storm. - Just--
就告诉她吧
just show her.
罗杰斯探长
Detective Inspector Rogers.
你是莱蒙吗 -拉蒙 但无所谓
You're Lemon? - It's Lammon, but that's okay.
大家总是叫错我名字
I--I get it all the time.
嘿 伙计们 精神点
Hey, look lively, fellas.
这可是重案组的老大
This is Major Crime's top man.
行了 我不想这变成 你们和我们
Okay, I don't want this to be a "them and us"
这种情况
kind of situation.
重案组和当地警局
Major Crimes and local police.
没有你们和我们之分
There's no them and us.
只有我们
There's just us,
具体说来 就是我
more specifically me.
对 当他们说会派
Yeah, I was so excited
拉克兰·罗杰斯探长来的时候 我可兴奋了
when they said they were sending the DI Lachlan Rogers.
有时候人就是这么不走运
Well, sometimes you draw the short straw.
哦 不用担心
Oh, no worries.
我意思是我们很幸运有你加入
I mean, we're really lucky to have you on board.
我们一般碰不上这种案子
This is well outside our usual.
我以为是煤气泄露或者什么的
I actually thought it was a gas leak or something like that.
但卡特 她以为是炸♥弹♥
It was Carter who figured out it was a bomb.
其实 我只是说
Actually, I just said it didn't look
不像是煤气泄漏或者别的
like a gas pipe or nothin'.
有些细节看着不太对劲儿
And there were these bits and pieces, didn't look right.
反正我是这么觉得
All I said.
听着 我们团队正跟库珀泉一起
Look, our team's working with Cooper Springs,
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表