剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表
你们应该和他聊聊
Yeah, you guys should talk to him.
我见到他刚才还追着些小孩子玩
I saw him chasing some kids earlier.
他有问题
He's not well.
我知道事故发生前我到过这里
I know I was here before the accident.
希望摄像头能拍到些什么
I'm hoping there's something on that camera
好帮我了解当时的状况
that can help me to understand why.
我当时和谁一起 跟谁说了话
Anyone I was with, anyone I was talking to.
我可以告诉你你说的什么
I can tell you what you said.
消费超过10块美金
We're giving away a disposable camera
就送一部拍立得相机
with every purchase over $10.
不用了 谢谢
I'm fine. Thanks.
是免费的
But they're free.
好吧
Fine.
你问我最近的服务站在哪里
You're asking where the nearest servo is.
哪里有最近的服务站
Where's the nearest service station?
她指出方向
She's giving directions.
路的尽头 马鞍包客栈
Down the road there. The Saddlepack Roadhouse.
马鞍包客栈 知道了
Saddlepack Roadhouse. Got it.
集中精力 好吗
[voice distorted] Focus, will you?
在哪里 包在哪里
Where is it? Where's the bag?
嘿 这位是马尔科
Hey, this is Marko.
我现在无法接听电♥话♥
I can't answer the phone right now,
因为我被埋在地下了
'cause I'm buried underground. [answering machine beeps]
马尔科 听着
Marko, listen.
不论你在哪里 如果你还活着
Wherever you are, if you're still alive,
能听到这个信息 我不怪你
and somehow able to get this, no hard feelings
把我的地址告诉了比利
about telling Billy where to find me.
你也是迫不得已
You did what you had to do.
那些钱是安全的
The money's safe.
如果我出事了
If something happens to me,
我需要你把这个交给维多利亚
I need you to get it to Victoria.
我把地址写到了你给我的电♥话♥里
I've written the location into that phone you gave me.
我会给你发短♥信♥ 告诉你去哪儿找它
I'll text you where to find it.
前门出去 绕到后面
Out the front, round the back.
你从不知道逼自己一把
You never push yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥从不知道逼自己一把
You never fucking push.
为什么你无处不在
Why do I keep seeing you?
因为我很重要
你记得那么多事 但不记得我
我想知道原因
我叫丽娜·帕斯卡
我
I--
我不记得了
I don't remember.
没事的 艾略特
帮助我搞清楚
Help me to understand.
我知道你是谁
我有千言万语 可以填满你脑中的空白
你认识我吗
You know me?
而且你知道我在哪儿
阿德莱德 绿荫巷
Greenlanes. Adelaide.
来找我吧
她认识我
She knows me.
我他妈真是太渴了
I'm so fucking thirsty.
他又回来了
He back with us?
我觉得他在慢慢好转
I think he's on his way.
你渴了
You are thirsty, huh?
你想让我再淹死你几次吗
You want me to drown you some more?
不 不 不 我记得了
No. No, no, no, no. I remember.
我记得我把钱藏在哪里了
I remember where I hid the money.
这次是真的
Really, this time.
你的时机总是那么无可挑剔
Your timing was always so impeccable.
你在等什么 科斯塔
Who you expecting, Kosta?
谁
Who?
没人 告诉我它在哪里
No one. Show me where it is.
车里是谁
Who's in the car?
专注些
Stay focused.
比我想象的要多
More than I expected.
感谢你能加入我们
Nice of you to join us.
你没事儿吧 -你在这里做什么
You okay? - What are you doing here?
我他妈来救你的
Trying to stop you from getting fucking killed.
好吧 大家又聚到一起了
Okay, everyone back together again, huh?
那些把我耍的团团转的人
The people who fucked me over.
你有我需要的东西
You have something I want?
是的我有你需要的东西
Yep. I do.
你记得我们第一次见面吗
You remember the day we first met.
我的车实际上没坏
My car hadn't actually broken down.
我知道你会来
I knew that you were gonna be there.
我一直在等你
I was waiting for you.
关于你们如何认识的你撒谎了
You lied about how you two met?
你经常这么做吗
Is that just, like, something that you do?
不久之前 我和一个认识你的人
A while back, I got talking to someone
聊了聊你的事
who told me all about you.
你的兄弟
Your brother.
这他妈是怎么回事儿
What the fu--
每个人都说你最好小心些
? Everybody said that you'd better watch out ?
伙计 她会告发你的
? Man, she's gonna turn you in ?
而我 你知道我觉得我很幸运
? And me, you know that I thought I lucked out ?
现在看看我惹的麻烦
? And now look at the trouble that I'm in ?
剧集 | 游客(2022) | 导航列表