剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Take a seat, Puss.
坐下 普西
Should we test the anchor? See how she holds?
我们要不要试一下船锚呢? 看她稳不稳
Later.
等一下
Yeah, right.
喔 好吧
Why you making me do this, you fat fucking miserable piece of shit?
你为什么要逼我这样做呢? 你该死的死肥悲惨废物
What, Tony?
你在讲什么?东尼
When did they flip you? Tell me. Don't lie.
他们什么时候让你反的? 告诉我 别说谎
Flip?
反?
Who? What?
谁啊?什么?
They had me, Tony.
他们捉住我的把柄 东尼
l was going away for pushing H.
我因为贩毒被捉
How long? Thirty to life. l had no choice.
多久? 三十年到终生 我没有选择
How long? How much do they know?
多久了?他们知道多少?
A year and a half. No. Less.
一年半 不 更少
A year and a fucking half you been gossiping?
该死的一年半你都在打小报告?
Motherfucker!
该死的浑蛋!
Let me explain.
让我解释
l fed them bullshit. Nothing!
我都提供给他们狗屁 什么都没有!
Whatchamacallit, disinformation. So l could live!
一些东西 错误的讯息 让我能够活下去!
Keep earning on any subsistence level whatsoever.
继续苟且残喘
l would do nothing, Tony, to put you in harm's way! All of you!
我再怎样都不会伤害你的 东尼 你们全部
That how they heard about the Bevilaqua hit?
他们就是那样知道 比维拉圭那件事的吗?
Because you did nothing. On my mother's eyes, that wasn't me!
因为你什么都没有做 以我妈发誓 那不是我!
Little things! Picayune shit! Be specific.
小事情!没有价值的资讯! 说清楚
They know about the calling cards. l'm not in that. But what else?
他们知道电♥话♥卡的事 我没有参与那个 还有什么呢?
That's it. That is, recently.
就这样了 就这样 最近而言
What, not recently?
什么不是"最近而言"的呢?
l'm thinking.
我在想ue4d1
That fucking noise!
那个该死的声音!
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
The other shit amounted to nothing.
其它的东西都不是什么有用的资讯
l've been careful!
我一直都很小心!
l'm mind-fucking these donkeys like you wouldn't believe!
你不会相信 我是怎么去耍那些驴子的!
Webistics?
卫比士堤克?
Oh, Jesus Christ.
喔 天啊
But mostly l talked up the Scatino bust-out.
我顶多是说了史卡提诺机票的事
Nothing federal that'll link you.
没有什么事会让联邦政♥府♥联想到你的
They need serial numbers.
他们需要序号♥
l'm telling you. This disinformation shit is an effective technique!
我告诉你 这错误讯息的招数真的很管用!
lt's a frigging ace!
真是他妈的好用!
What's the matter with you?
你是怎么了?
lt's this fucking swell.
这该死的海浪
l'm sick. You don't see me all fucked up.
我食物中毒你也没有看我倒地
Don't yell at me! l'll fucking yell at you!
不要对我吼叫! 我就是他妈的要 怎样!
We got any good tequila?
我们有什么好龙舌兰酒吗?
You know that acupuncturist down in Puerto Rico?
你知道那个在波多黎各的针灸师吗?
Twenty-six.
二十六岁
l tell you, this broad's ass was the second coming.
我告诉你这娘们的屁♥股♥真是棒
Never wore panties.
从不♥穿♥内♥裤♥
Brushed her teeth with this.
用这个漱口
Every night she'd drink me under the fucking table.
每个晚上她都会跟我拼酒 到我醉倒桌下
l'd eat her out while l was down there.
当我醉倒在地时 我就会舔她
Hey, Puss.
嘿 普西
She even really exist?
她真的存在吗?
Fucked up.
该死的
Not in the face, okay?
别在脸上 好吗?
You'll give me that? Huh?
你会答应我吧?
Keep my eyes? You were like a brother to me.
保有我的眼睛? 你就像我兄弟一样
To all of us.
对我们全部都是
Yeah.
是啊
l'm starting to feel it now too.
我现在开始感觉到了
My inner ear balance is off.
我内耳的平衡不见了
What?
什么?
Jesus Christ.
天啊
l gotta sit down.
我得要坐下
l feel like l can't stand.
我感觉好像不能站了
ls that okay, Tony? That l sit?
可以吗?东尼?我可以坐下吗?
Get the weights.
去拿镇重
You won't forget to go to CompWorld to get the gift?
你不会忘记去电脑卖♥♥场买♥♥礼物吧?
l could've got her one with a smaller screen for free.
我大可以送她一个小荧幕的 还免费的
Don't snap at me, okay?
别对我发火 好吗?
Don't press your luck with this diarrhea.
别仗着你有腹泻就这样
Can't shake it. Well, whose fault is that?
没办法 那是谁的错呢?
Hello. Put Anthony on.
哈啰 叫东尼听电♥话♥
Don't call here.
别打电♥话♥来
l am at Newark Airport.
我在纽渥克机场
We've been held here. . .
我们被拘留在这ue4d1
. . .since 9:00 this morning.
从今天早上九点开始
She's still at the airport.
你妈还在机场
Tough shit. Go get Anthony. I need a lawyer.
别管她 去叫东尼 我需要律师
l'm in airport security.
我在机场安检处
She's at airport security.
她在机场安检处
I can 't do it. I can 't call. I don 't know what to do.
我不能做到 我不能打电♥话♥ 我不知道要怎么做
They say that Anthony gave me a stolen ticket.
他们说东尼给我的机票是偷来的
They're gonna call the FBl.
他们要打电♥话♥给联邦调查局
Here. You better-- l don't know.
拿去 你最好ue4d1我不知道
The fun never stops.
永远都这么精彩
What? Anthony, the tickets are stolen.
怎样? 东尼 机票是偷来的
What the fuck? What did you say?
该死的?你说什么?
Did you?
是不是?
Someone will pick you up, but l don't know what you're talking about.
有人会去接你 但是我不知道你在说什么
Okay?
好吗?
Jesus Christ. How fucking hard is it to get on an airplane?
天啊 坐上飞机到底他妈的有多难呢?
What do you want? Agent Harris.
你们要做什么? 哈里斯探员
Anthony Soprano, we have a warrant to search your house. . .
东尼索波诺 我们有搜索票搜索你的房♥子
. . .property and family vehicle.
土地还有汽车
What are you looking for? Stolen airline tickets. . .
你们要找什么? 失窃的机票ue4d1
. . .constituting mail fraud, wire fraud and any other federal violation.
造成邮件诈骗 汇钱诈骗 还有违反联邦法律的诈欺罪
Let's see your warrant. You can also see the tickets.
让我看你们的搜索票 你也可以看机票
We found them in your Suburban.
我们在你的汽车上找到的
You have the right to remain silent. Talk to my lawyer.
你有保持缄默的权利 是我花钱买♥♥的 跟我的律师说
You have the right to an attorney. What are you, a fucking parrot?
你有聘请律师的权利 你是什么东西?该死的鹦鹉吗?
We're entitled to search the rest of the domicile.
我们有权力搜索整个住所
Let's go.
走吧
Michael, over here.
麦可 这边
Our daughter is graduating high school.
我们女儿要从高中毕业了
You can't wait a few days to persecute him? To persecute us?
你们不能等几天再迫♥害♥他吗? 或迫♥害♥我们吗?
Jerry, get the door.
杰瑞 去开门
l'm gonna keep trying Mink, all right? l don't trust that secretary.
我会持续试着连络敏克 好吗? 我不相信那个秘书
Oh, my God! Med, it's all right.
喔 我的天! 梅朵 没事的
l'll be home soon. Don't worry. l'm graduating tomorrow!
我很快就回家了 别担心 我明天毕业耶!
Let's get out of here. Yeah, we should go.
我们走吧 是啊 走了吧
You guys need another picture of me for your wallets?
你们需要我的照片放皮夹吗?
Other hand.
另一只手
Tony Soprano, weak in the knees. Can't stand the heat?
东尼索波诺 腿软了 受不了闷热吗?
l got food poisoning.
我食物中毒
You think this bothers me, you fuckhead?
你以为这对我有什么吗?死猪头
This way.
这边请
l gotta tell you, Frank.
我警告你 法兰克ue4d1
l'd forget about any deli trays coming your way in the future.
小心以后送来的便当
Meadow, are you sleeping?
梅朵 你睡了吗?
Yes.
是的
l want to talk to you.
我想要跟你说话
God, am l so not going to miss this.
天啊 我一定永生难忘
You have to see that your father means well.
你必须要知道你♥爸♥都是为了我们好
He's given his life for you, for your brother. . .
他把生命奉献给你 还有你弟弟
. . .for us.
奉献给我们
All l'm saying--
我要说的是ue4d1
How you reacted downstairs, and now you're sitting up here by yourself?
你刚刚在楼下不高兴 然后你又现在一个人坐在这边
l know it embarrassed you but--
我知道那让你很难堪 但是ue4d1
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表