剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
. . .Beans.
宝西
You 1 000%%% sure it was Richie Aprile driving?
你百分之一千确定那是 理奇艾皮欧开的车吗?
A thousand percent? No.
百分之一千?不
A fucking million percent.
该死的百分之一百万确定
And let me tell you something.
我跟你说 东尼ue4d1
He's lucky l ain't no rat fuck.
他很幸运我不是什么 该死的告密者
Because the law knows that was no random hit-and-run.
因为警♥察♥知道这不是 无意的驾车逃逸
Don't start talking foolish.
别说些傻话了
We're old school, right?
我们是守旧派的 对吧?
We wash our own dirty laundry.
我们会自清门户的
Hey, am l right, Beans?
嘿 我说得对吗?宝西
Yeah, yeah. Old school.
是啊 守旧派
Okay, good.
好的 很好
So you here to see your ma? l hear she's upstairs.
你是来看你♥妈♥的♥吗? 我听说她在楼上
No, l came here to see you, you prick.
不 我是来看你的 笨蛋
That's okay.
没关系
Go do what you gotta do.
去办你的正事吧
l told you to back off Beansie. l did. Then l put it in drive.
我告诉过你放过宝西的 我有啊 然后我放手开过去啊
This is funny? He might never walk again.
很好笑吗? 他可能再也不能走路了
Did you know that? And for what?
你知道吗?是为了什么?
He didn't duke you enough?
他不够尊重你吗?
He didn't visit you in the can?
他没有去牢里看你吗?
When did you visit anybody in the can?
你上次去牢里拜访别人 是什么时候?
When's the last time you gave a fuck about anybody but yourself?
你什么时候尊重过其他的人?
You remember one thing, and listen good.
你给我记好 仔细听着
You want to talk this old school shit? Here's a rule you might remember:
你要谈这守旧派的狗屁吗? 这就是你要记得的规矩
l'm the motherfucking fucking one who calls the shots.
我才是那个他妈的发号♥司令的人
You pay me the respect l gave your brother or we're gonna have a problem.
你得尊重我像我尊重你弟一样 要不然我们就有麻烦了
A bad one.
很糟糕的麻烦
Now get the fuck out of here.
现在他妈的给我滚
All right, Tony. Yeah. All right.
好的 东尼 是啊 好的
Hey. How you doing?
嘿 你好吗?
l'll open it, you change the locks.
我把门打开 你来换锁
Okay.
好的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表