剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The Knight ln White Satin Armor
片名:黑道家族(25)
Had some great naps on this.
这上面的绒毛真棒
You okay? Sure.
你还可以吗? 还好
Shades of Starving Students, Santa Monica, Summer of '78.
我曾经是穷苦的学生 1978年夏天 圣塔莫妮卡
You were a mover? Yeah.
你是搬运工吗? 是啊
How many jobs you had? Enough to know l don't want another.
你做过几份工作? 多到我不愿意再投入职场了
These floors have wonderful glide. You're looking great, Rick.
这地板真是平滑 你看起来真棒 瑞克
Beautiful, Juliet, beautiful!
优雅 茱丽叶 真美!
Richie's son is still flying down to Rio?
理奇的儿子还在里约飞舞吗?
Dad must be proud as punch. He is.
老爸一定骄傲得不得了 他是的
Those two made top 1 0 in the Embassy Ball Championships last year.
他们俩在去年的领♥事♥馆♥ 标准舞竞赛中进入前十名
Ton! Hey, man.
东尼!嘿 老兄
Jackie! How's your rash?
杰奇!你过得好吗?
How you doing?
你好吗?
You want a beer, T?
你要不要喝啤酒?东尼
No, no. That's all right. Go join your wastrel friends.
不 没关系 去跟你那些废物朋友玩吧
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
Jackie Aprile loved knowledge.
杰奇艾皮欧热爱知识
When he was dying of cancer, he prayed his son would go to medical school.
当他罹患癌症时 他祈祷儿子可以进医学院
lf he knew he dropped out of college, break his heart.
如果他得知儿子休学 一定会伤心死的
lt didn't hurt The Beatles, Bill Gates.
人家批头四和比尔盖兹 还不都好好的
His Uncle Richie's looking out for him.
他的理奇叔叔会照顾他的
Easier than dealing with his own son. Tony, don't do that.
应该比照顾自己儿子来得简单吧 东尼 别这么机车
He's taking AJ to the dirt bike championships.
他要带安东尼去泥巴机车比赛
AJ can't go. He got a C in Algebra. Does Carmela know about this?
安东尼不能去 他代数拿丙 卡蜜拉知道吗?
You really want to know?
你真的想知道吗?
l don't want him around my kids. Richie?
我不想他跟我的孩子一起混 理奇?
You heard me. What the fuck are you talking about?
你听到我说什么了 你该死的在说什么?
Ask Gia Gaeta. Richie told me all about that.
去问吉亚盖塔 理奇都跟我说了
The transmission slipped out of gear.
排挡失灵
He's lucky he wasn't crushed too.
他很幸运他没有撞车
For your information, Beansie Gaeta owed major dollars for 1 0 years.
告诉你 宝西盖塔欠一大笔钱有十年之久了
And Richie didn't ask for interest. Why not?
而且理奇还没有跟他算利息 为什么没有呢?
lf we're so awful, why throw us an engagement party?
如果我们这么讨人厌 你干嘛还要帮我们办订婚派对呢?
Because you're my sister. And l try to do what's right.
因为你是我姐姐 我试着要做正确的事
Anyway, it's my wife's thing.
反正 那是我老婆的事
lnclude planking that Russian girl of yours?
包含上你那个俄♥罗♥斯♥女孩也是吗?
You know what? Be in denial.
知道吗?继续骗自己吧
Be a codependent to a shitbag. What the fuck do l care?
跟一个混♥蛋♥互相依靠 我他妈的在乎个屁?
You just can't stand to see me happy, can you? You motherfucker.
你就是受不了看我快乐 对吧? 该死的混♥蛋♥?
Shove that settee up your ass.
把那沙发塞到你屁♥眼♥吧
l love my new pony boots, Tony.
我喜欢我的新马靴 东尼
Yeah, nice.
是啊 好看
Why don't you wear them during your interviews?
你为什么不在面试的时候穿呢?
You call Sy Littman yet?
你打电♥话♥给希里曼了吗?
No, l'm doing it.
还没 我会的
There's good money in modeling.
当模特儿很好赚的
You don't want to spend the rest of your life at a department store.
你不想一辈子在百货公♥司♥ 卖♥♥香水 对吧?
What do you care what l do? Don't start with the moody shit.
你干嘛在乎我做什么工作? 别又开始给我闹情绪了
What is that? Chicken Soup for the Soul.
这是怎样? 《心灵鸡汤》
Read ''Tomato Sauce for Your Ass,'' the ltalian version.
去读义大利版的《屁♥眼♥蕃茄汤》吧
Why? You jealous?
为什么呢?你在忌妒吗?
You fucking him?
你在干♥他♥吗?
l can't have a conversation with you. lt's a fucking question.
我都无法跟你好好对话 你好差劲 这只是个该死的问题
Maybe you ought to think about it.
或许你该要好好考虑一下了
Finding somebody who can give you everything you want.
考虑什么? 找个可以给你想要一切的人
l told you, he drives a limo.
我告诉过你了 他是开礼车的
l'm not talking about those things.
我不是指那些
l'm talking about a family, marriage, children.
我是指家庭、婚姻、小孩
l don't want to find someone. l have you.
我不想要找别人 我有你
To take you out to dinner and screw your brains out?
带你去外面用餐然后跟你搞吗?
What's wrong with you?
你是哪根筋不对呢?
Tony, no. Don't go.
东尼 不 别走
You don't know what the fuck you want!
你根本不知道你该死的想要什么!
Don't yell at me, please. This is a bad time.
别对我吼 拜托 现在不是时候
My new boss is so mean to me.
我的新老板对我很不好
lt's always a bad time. With the cousins--
你没有什么时候是对的 那些表亲ue4d1
Tony! No, please, no!
东尼!不 拜托不要!
You know it hasn't been good for a long time. For either of us.
你知道这段日子以来总是起起伏伏的 对我们俩都是 我已经玩不下了
l'll die without you.
没有你我会死的
No you won't. You'll forget about me in two weeks.
不 你不会 两个礼拜之内你就会忘了我
No, if you go, l'll kill myself.
不 如果你走了 我会自杀
Don't you fucking threaten me, Rina.
你♥他♥妈♥的少威胁我 艾琳娜
This is over. l can't do this anymore.
结束了 我无法再这样下去了
l'm not gonna do it anymore.
我不会再这样下去了
You talk to that guy about the modeling.
你去跟那个人谈当模特儿的事
l'll take care of you till you get on your feet.
我会在你能自立之前照顾你的
But l'm not doing this anymore. Understand?
但是我不会再这样下去了 了解吗?
l hate you!
我恨你!
So that's it. Albert splits Nutley with the D'Alessios. . .
就这样了 艾伯特跟达雷西欧分努特利的地盘
. . .and Barone keeps everything north of Paterson.
巴隆可以有派特森以北的所有地盘
What else we gotta talk about?
还有什么其他的我们可以谈呢?
Fairfield taking bids next week. What's there to talk about?
费飞下星期要开标了 有什么好谈的呢?
Fairfield's mine. Was yours.
费飞是我的 曾经是你的
l don't give bids to the handicapped.
我不会让残废的人得标的
Obviously, you're deaf. l told you 1 0 times.
很明显的 你聋了 我告诉过你不下十次了
l find out you still deal blow on those routes.
我发现你还是在那些路线上贩毒
For that l'm losing a fucking bid?
因为那样我就他妈的不能得标吗?
Next time you'll be in back of one of your trucks.
下一次你会在你那些卡车后面的
Those were my father's routes! Kid.
那些是我爸的路线! 小子
Actually, fellas, my cousin Larry wants the Fairfield contract.
事实上 我表亲赖瑞想要得到费飞的合约
Being the hardship on his family while he's awaiting trial.
他在等待审判的这段期间 家人是很煎熬的
See? This is why we have a fixed-bid club.
看吧?这就是为什么 我们要有内定得标程序
Everyone wants to be at the head of the line.
每个人都想要得标
l been in line for 1 0 years.
我已经等了十年了
He's asking for what my father would've given if he was boss.
他要求的是如果我爸还在作主 也会给他的
lt's not because they're brothers. You respected my father, respect Richie.
不知因为他们是兄弟 你尊重我父亲 尊重理奇
Those who want respect, give respect.
要人尊重就要先尊重别人
See, he just told you to shut the fuck up. . .
他才刚告诉你闭上他妈的狗嘴
. . .and he told me to go fuck myself.
然后再告诉我去吃屎
This bill, Mel. Jesus.
这帐单 天啊 梅尔
l wish this trial would happen. l'm hemorrhaging spondulicks here.
我希望真的会有审判 我快要吐♥血♥而死了
The Minimization Process could be very good for us, Corrado.
最低的诉讼情况 对我们而言可能是很好的
We hire experts to study the wiretap tapes.
我们聘请专家来研究窃听录音带
Former bureau guys, very thorough.
前政♥府♥干员 非常仔细
lf they find abuses, we take those findings to the judge. . .
如果他们找到非法滥用的证据 我们就去跟法官说
. . .and possibly have all the wiretap evidence thrown out.
那或许整个窃听录音带证据 就会不被采用
l know the feds stay on the phone longer than the 20 seconds. . .
太棒了 我知道联邦探员在电♥话♥线上 超过了二十秒
. . .they're allowed to see if the call is relevant. l hear a click.
以便听看看那通电♥话♥是不是有关 我有听到喀嚓声
l could be talking about root beer. . .
我可能是在谈沙士ue4d1
. . .and sometimes they stay on 40, 50 seconds before they hang up. Pricks.
但是有时候他们听了 四、五十秒才挂断 混♥蛋♥
But it'll cost, the study. How much?
但这些研究蛮花钱的 多少钱?
Two hundred plus hours of tapes.
两百个小时以上的录音带
l want to bring on specialized counsel to handle the wiretap litigation.
我想找来一群专业的顾问 来处理窃听录音带诉讼的问题
Ballpark figure? Yeah, WrigleyfuckingField.
想知道大概数字? 是啊 超大概数字
Four hundred thousand.
四十万
Did my nephew say where l'm allowed to move the coke?
我侄子有说我可以 在哪边卖♥♥古♥柯♥碱吗?
He don't give a shit about nobody.
他该死的才不在乎任何人死活
This country's going through boom times with more garbage than ever.
这个国家从来没有像现在一样 有这么多垃圾
He won't let me eat. You want to cry money problems?
他不让我吃饭 你想要哭么钱的问题吗?
l'm facing 20 years. l could die in the fucking place!
我将面临二十年的徒刑 我可能会死在那鬼地方里面!
You're gonna beat it, skip. You don't know that!
你一定会没事的 一切都还未知!
That coke is my lifeline right now. Break it down, Jun.
那古♥柯♥碱是我的命脉了 不要啦 小索
What choice does he give?
他让我们毫无选择
We need allies to do what you're thinking about.
我们需要同谋来进行你正在想的事
Albert Barese didn't like what he was hearing.
亚伯特巴瑞西不喜欢他听到的消息
And by extension, Larry Barese. Biggest fucking crew in the family.
相同的 赖瑞巴瑞西也是 家族中他妈最大的一群
That doesn't surprise me.
我并不讶异
Larry's thought about why he's under indictment and others ain't.
赖瑞很纳闷为什么只有他被起诉
What do you want me to do? Go talk to Ally Boy. Feel him out.
你想要我怎么做? 去跟艾利小子谈谈 探探他
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表