剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What kind? You know, sleep always helps.
什么? 睡眠有时有帮助的
You wanna go to sleep? Go! Hey!
你想要去睡觉? 那就去啊 嘿!
Jesus Christ! Easy does it, laddie buck.
天啊! 别太毛躁 小伙子
I was never good with my fist, but there was one guy.
我总是控制不了脾气 但是曾经有一个人
Almost drove me to murder. Lately, I feel this
几乎是要逼我杀他 最近 我感到ue4d1
...aversion to my swimming pool. Depresses me.
讨厌我的游泳池 让我很沮丧
The sucker was a sound engineer at my studio.
那个浑蛋是我录音室的工作人员
Talked about Germany all the time.
老是在讲德国
I find myself avoiding the yard.
我发现我自己总想避开后院
He wasn't a Nazi, he just rubbed me the wrong way.
他不是纳粹 他只是惹毛了我
One time I pulled into a parking lot and he was two spots over...
有一次我在停车场 而他在不远处
...rotating his tires. Like it was a goddamn service station.
在帮他的轮胎定位 还以为这是该死的维修中心
So, I said to him...
所以我对他说
Straight back. Back as far as they could take me.
直接回去 离我越远越好
And then, it all dissolved.
然后 一切都瓦解了
Everything dissolved.
一切瓦解
That's it. That's the end. Very good, Omar.
就这样 结束 非常好 欧马
Just say "scene" when you're done, okay?
只要说 完结 就可以了 好吗?
Chris, Mitch, Cynthia and...
克里斯 米契 辛西亚还有
Alan. Our "rebels without causes".
亚伦 演出 造♥反♥无理
Okay, so we are at the planetarium.
好的 我们现在在天文馆
Alan is Jim's friend Plato...
亚伦是吉姆的朋友普鲁多
...who is about to get mistakenly shot by the police.
等一下会被警♥察♥不小心枪杀
Mitch is his father.
米契是他父亲
And Cynthia is his troubled friend, Judy.
而辛西亚是他的朋友 茱蒂
Shut the lights!
关灯!
Make them go away! Keep away from me! I don't believe you anymore!
叫他们走开! 别管我! 我不再相信你了!
Gunshot! Jim!
枪伤! 吉姆!
I got the bullets! Look! Oh, God!
我拿到子弹了! 看! 喔 天啊!
And the cops swarm in.
然后警♥察♥大批包围
Let him alone! That's my son. When I saw the red jacket, I thought...
别碰他! 那是我儿子 当我看到那件红外套 我以为ue4d1
Hey, jerkpot, what'd you do that for?
嘿 笨蛋 你为何那样做?
You can't help it, son. You did everything a man could.
你帮不了忙的 孩子 你已经尽力了
Help me, Daddy!
帮助我 爸爸!
Dad, help me. Daddy!
爸 帮助我 爸爸!
You can depend on me. Trust me.
你可以依靠我 相信我
Whatever comes, we'll face it together.
无论发生什么事 我们一起面对
It's okay, Jim. Stand up.
没关系 吉姆 站起来
I'll stand up with you.
我跟你一起站起来
And I'll try to be as strong as you want me to be.
试着坚强一点
Poor baby got nobody. Just nobody.
可怜的他无依无靠 无依无靠
He was always cold.
他一向很冷漠
Dad. This is Judy. She's my friend.
爸 这是茱蒂 她是我朋友
Scene.
完结
Un-freaking-believable!
真是精彩的不敢相信!
God, you were really good.
天啊 你演得真棒
Great job, Chris.
做的好 克里斯
How'd you cry like that?
你怎么有办法哭成那样?
You wanna watch your ashes, please?
你可不可以小心烟灰 拜托
I'll be outside.
我到外面去
We should hit a Devil's game some night.
我们偶尔去玩一下
Still get tickets from the Greek?
还有从希腊人那里拿到的票吗?
Right on the ice. I'll bring my sweater.
当然 我会带毛衣过去
Hey, chef of the future.
嘿 未来的大厨师
Have a seat.
坐下吧
How you doing, Foodio? "Furio".
你好吗? 福驴欧? 是浮利欧
You didn't stomp those grapes yourself?
你没有用脚踩那些葡萄吧?
Look at this group.
看看这群人
Hey, Mr. New York. What did you do, swim across that river?
嘿 纽约客 你干了什么事? 游泳过河吗?
Come over here. Congratulations. Thanks.
过来这里 恭喜了 谢谢
Hey, don't get up. I wasn't gonna.
嘿 别起身 我没有要
Piece of shit. Say hello to Furio.
烂人 跟浮利欧打声招呼
Friend of ours, from the other side.
我们的朋友 家乡来的
Oh, hey. I heard a lot about you. Nice to meet you.
喔 久仰了 很高兴认识你
Yeah, me too. My pleasure. Sit down.
嗯 我也很高兴 坐下
So, what's up?
什么事呢?
Puss...
普西
Wanna give us a minute?
可以给我们几分钟吗?
I'm in the middle of eating. I know.
我正在吃东西 我知道
Do me a favor, will you, sweetie? Yes?
帮我个忙 好吗? 是的?
Keep this warm. Thank you.
帮我保温 谢谢
Five minutes. All right?
五分钟 好吗?
I gotta make a call anyway.
反正我也要打通电♥话♥
All these years were for nothing. What'd I say?
这几年来都白费了 不是告诉过你了吗?
You think Tony gives a fuck about you?
你以为东尼在乎你吗?
"This thing of ours." More like " "This thing of mine."
我们的东西 其实是 我的东西
Same all over. Look out for number one.
都是一样的 你看着吧
You don't understand.
你不了解
We go back. I mean, Silvio I get. But fucking Paulie?
我们有交情的 席尔维我可以理解 但是该死的保利呢?
He's dizzy from hair spray.
他头脑都被发胶给搞昏了
And this other one, the geep. Foolio. Foodio.
然后这一个蠢蛋 福驴欧 福驴欧
If ever there's a guy in desperate need of a nickname.
真是个好笑的名字
At least he's ltalian. Try getting passed for a Samoan.
至少他是义大利人 要是萨摩牙人就不行了
Sesaga. Three years out of Quantico, he's in charge.
斯萨加 从昆提可出来三年就当老大了
You're kidding. What about Peterno?
你开玩笑吧 那比特罗呢?
Kansas City.
在堪萨斯市
Eleven years of this shit. Like Tony says...
十一年却像狗屎一样 就像东尼说的
...most of the guys in this life, there's no honor.
这行大部分的人是没有荣誉可言的
You can't even depend on friends.
敌人就别提了 你连朋友都无法信赖
Whole society's fucked. No one's coming up.
整个社会都搞烂了 没有人出面
Half of them are on drugs, the other half are psychos!
一半都在吸毒 而一半在看心理医生
World full of scumbags.
这世界充满卑鄙无♥耻♥之徒
I'm thinking about taking my patient back.
我正在考虑要回收我的病人
It's a serious decision. He's my responsibility.
这可不是闹着玩的 他是我的责任
Elliot, I abandoned him.
艾略特 我弃他而不顾
We've been over this. Your life was in danger.
我们已经讨论过这个问题了 你的生命会有危险
Not anymore.
不再会有了
Do you realize what I did last week?
你有察觉我上星期做了什么吗?
I stormed out of here like a child. Cursing, threatening, acting out.
我像是孩子一样仓皇逃出这里 骂脏话 威胁 乱讲话
That's exactly what he does to me.
完全是他对我做过的事
I'm feeling so...
我感到非常ue4d1
I don't know where this is coming from.
妈的 我不知道这是怎么回事
You mentioned you've put on a little weight...
你提到你最近有增加体重
...lately. Do you think...
你认为
...the overeating has to do with your patient?
暴饮暴食的问题 跟你的病人有关吗?
What is it you're not telling me? I don't know.
你隐瞒我什么? 我不知道
I don't know what you mean.
我不知道你是什么意思
Okay. I don't.
好吧 我真的不知道
What are you driving at?
你到底想要知道什么?
Just, watch your intake of sugar.
不要过量摄取糖份
And sugar substitutes.
还有代糖
Okay.
好的
You know, we spoke last time about childhood fascinations with danger.
我们上一回谈到孩童时期 对危险事物刺♥激♥的迷惘
I think seeing him again will be very therapeutic for me.
我想再次见他对我而言 会是有疗效的
It's not supposed to be therapeutic for you. This is your therapy.
那不应该是对你有疗效的 这个才是你的疗程
Do you have sexual feelings for him?
你对他有性方面的感觉吗?
No.
没有
I have feelings. On a personal level.
我有一些私人层面上的感觉
He can be such a little boy sometimes.
他有时候就像是小男孩
That's it. The one with the palm tree.
在那边 有棕榈树的那一间
There's a buzzer under the desk.
桌子下面有警铃
An office in the back.
办公室在后面
All right, tell me again what I said.
好的 再告诉我一次我说了什么
It's not just Dominic who is the problem. It's the wife too.
不只多明尼克是问题 他老婆也是
Here.
拿去
May I help you?
我可以为你效劳吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Stop! Stop!
住手! 住手!
What are you doing?! Stop!
你在做什么? 住手!
No!
不!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表