剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
List the gross tonnage. l gotta file it in triplicate every day.
列出总共有几顿 我每天要填三份
Right.
是喔
How you doing?
你好吗?
ls that your wife, Dickie? Yeah. Come on, l'll introduce you.
那是你老婆吗?迪克 是啊 过来 我介绍给你认识
l'm getting engaged myself.
我也要订婚了
Hey, some place, huh? That landscaping is gorgeous.
嘿 真是不错的地方 景致真是太壮观了
Janice, you're completely transformed. What can l say?
珍妮丝 你完全不一样了 我要怎样说呢?
''You look good, Janice. '' Yeah, you look pretty good, Janice.
"你看起来很好 珍妮丝" 是啊 你看起来很好 珍妮丝
You are a giant asshole, you know? Come on.
你真是个大浑蛋 你知道吗? 别这样
Richie, you got a minute?
理奇 有空吗?
Jesus Christ, let me get a drink.
天啊 让我喝杯东西吧
No, we'll grab a waiter. Come on.
不 我们去随便找个服务生就有 过来
See you. Excuse me, ladies.
待会见 失陪了 女士们
Have you met Helen Barone? Hi. Jan Soprano.
你有没有见过海伦巴隆呢? 嗨 我是珍妮丝索波诺
Nice to meet you, Jan. Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你 珍妮丝 很高兴认识你
Got any blow?
有什么好料的吗?
What? Blow. You know, coke.
什么? 好料的 你知道的 就是古♥柯♥碱
lt's not on you? l gotta go to the deli in Nutley?
没有在你身上吗? 我要去熟食店买♥♥吗?
You don't sell that shit along those routes.
你不可以在沿途卖♥♥那些东西的
l'm with Junior.
这是跟小索一起的生意
l don't give a shit if you're working with Wal-Mart.
我不管这是不是跟他还是跟家♥乐♥福♥
l'm earning. We're saving for a house.
我要赚钱 我们要存钱买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You got enough picking up garbage.
收垃圾赚的就够了
Not if you, the fucking association, and Barone won't let me expand.
如果你跟那个该死的协会 还有巴隆不让我扩展就不够
Are you fucking stonato or what?
你是他妈的吸毒了还是怎样?
After five years, the cops are leaving garbage alone.
五年了 好不容易警♥察♥ 不再找垃圾的麻烦
A drug bust on one of those routes?
一旦在收垃圾的路线上被捉到贩毒
The FBl, DEA, all those fucking pricks will breathe down our necks again.
联邦调查局、药物管制局还有 所有该死的浑帐都会把我们的脖子扭断
lt's a little coke. What is the big deal?
只不过是古♥柯♥碱 有什么关系呢?
You and my uncle, you deal drugs, it's your business.
你跟我伯伯要贩毒是你们的事
You do it on association routes, it's my business.
你们在我的路线上贩毒就是我的事
lt stops today. You got it?
从今天就停止 你听懂没?
Don't give me no fucking Manson lamps. Just fucking stop.
别跟我扯什么房♥子需要钱的鬼话 你♥他♥妈♥的给我住手
Also, don't tip a truck on a problem customer.
还有 别倒垃圾到有问题的客户那边
You know, l fucking hate the way you make me fucking ride you.
你知道吗?我他妈的真恨你 这样这样指使我
Now get the fuck out of here!
现在你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚!
Municipalities went private. We bid on a landfill in West Virginia.
市政事务都私人化了 我们要去围标西维吉尼亚州的掩埋场
l started reading the EPA's new guidelines on curbside recycling.
我开始在读环保局的回收准则了
Listen, l'm telling you. Just listen to me, guys.
听着 我正在告诉你们 大家听我说
l got it right through the transfer station.
我通过转运站
lt scaled out at nearly 3000 tons!
然后地磅秤出来快接近三千顿!
Three thousand tons!
三千顿!
Talking about a yard waste ban in half the states on the Eastern seaboard.
我说的是东岸半州以上的垃圾
Oh, my God. Tony. Call an ambulance!
喔 我的天 东尼 叫救护车!
Oh, my God, what's wrong? Flip him over.
喔 我的天啊 怎么回事? 把他翻过来
Watch his head.
小心他的头
Pills, the analysis. You pay her a fortune. What's she doing for you?
药丸跟治疗 你付她一大笔钱 她帮你做了什么?
Leave me alone. lf it was a man, you'd wring his neck.
别烦我 如果是个男的 你早就让他好看了
l got a fucking rash now. Leave me alone.
我现在该死的在起疹子 别烦我
Putting a wing on her house.
在她的房♥子盖间偏厅吧
Mr. Soprano.
索波诺先生
l have your results. Yeah?
结果出来了 是吗?
lt's preliminary, but as far as l can tell--
是初步的 但是我可以看得出来ue4d1
Nothing physical, right?
没有什么严重性的 对吧?
l passed out. lf it's nothing physical then what the fuck is wrong?
我昏了过去 如果没有什么严重的 那该死的是怎么了?
l would think you'd be relieved.
我想你很快就可以出院了
l'll be relieved when l figure out what's wrong.
我知道怎么一回事之后我才会出院
l wish it was something physical so l could rip it the fuck out!
我希望是很严重 那我才可以把这该死的东西根除掉!
Sorry, it's just very frustrating. l know you're only trying to help.
抱歉 只是真的很沮丧 我知道你只是想帮忙
Losing some weight wouldn't hurt.
减轻一些体重不会少块肉
Shit.
妈的
Did you get the ladyfingers?
你有没有买♥♥小松饼糕呢?
No, they were out. l got crumbcake. The Entenmann's.
没有 卖♥♥完了 我有买♥♥其它的蛋糕
Disposal again? Leave it, l told you. l gotta get the flange.
又卡住了吗?别管了 我说我会去加装东西
When, Saint Swithen's Day?
什么时候 下辈子吗?
Who was at the door before?
刚刚谁在门口?
That lady from the other day. Catherine?
那天的女士 凯瑟琳吗?
The one with the manicotti. l said you were sleeping.
带通心粉来的那个 我说你在睡觉
Why didn't you wake me?
你为什么不叫我?
Roberta Sanfillipo didn't call back, did she?
芭比山菲利普没有回电 是吧?
l gotta be honest.
我必须要老实说
When l ran into her at Fountains of Wayne that time. . .
我当时在伟恩喷泉见到她时
. . .she was very cold.
她非常的冷淡
What was she buying?
她在买♥♥什么?
A fountain. Kid pissing.
喷泉 小孩尿尿的那种
Must have bought a house.
一定是买♥♥了房♥子了
Great ass.
漂亮的屁♥股♥
Jesus. Talked too much, but what a piece she was.
天啊 说太多了 但她真是漂亮
And game as they come.
真是不得了
Listen, l'm gonna go. Gotta take my kid to karate.
我要带我小孩去练跆拳道
But in Angela 's Ashes you laughed with them at least.
但是在《安琪拉的灰烬》里 你还会觉得好笑
Every paycheck squandered on alcohol.
收入都花在酒上面了
You know the lrish and their liquor. ''The weakness,'' he calls it.
你知道爱尔兰人喝酒是有名的 他叫那"弱点"
How he could make such heartache funny is beyond me.
我真想不通他怎么可以写的这样好笑
My God, with that father. We don't know what poverty is.
天啊 那种父亲 我们不知道什么才叫贫穷
Didn't the mother come off nicer?
那个母亲最后不是比较好吗?
lt's all in the writing.
都在书里面
He makes certain choices about how he's going to portray people.
他选择了要如何描写每个人
Like the nuns in that convent.
就好比那修道院的修女
Hello. Yeah, T. lt's me.
哈啰 东尼 是我
Hey.
嘿
Listen, that container came in from the other side.
听着 义大利那边的货柜进来了
It's supposed to go to that guy. Great. lt's about fucking time.
应该要去给那个人的 太好了 也真该是他妈的时候了
lt's better than she said.
比她说的还好
l mean, it's un-fucking-believable. lt's all original World War ll shit.
真是他妈的不敢相信 真的是正宗二次世界大战的东西
You're fucking kidding me. l know nothing! Nothing!
你该死的在开玩笑吧 我什么都不知道!什么都不知道!
Ton, I am looking at the fucking History Channel here!
东尼 我他妈的就像 在看历史频道一样!
You gotta come down here. You're gonna love this stuff.
你一定要过来 一定会爱死这些东西的
No.
不了
We got Eisenhower's dinnerware from Allied headquarters in London.
我们有艾森豪在伦敦联军总部的餐具
We got a couple of Herman Goering's personal pearl-handled Lugers.
我们还有一些贺曼高林的 私人珍藏珍珠手♥枪♥
And get this, we got the jeep that Patton drove around in Sicily.
还有听着 我们还有巴顿将军 在西西里开的那部吉普车
We have ways of dealing with you, Mr. Soprano!
我们有办法跟你斗了 索波诺先生!
Put that down, it's expensive.
把那个放下 那很贵的
No, l better listen to the lawyer. Are you sure?
不了 我最好听律师的 你确定吗?
Yeah. You guys go ahead without me.
是啊 你们玩就好了
All right, I'll talk to you later. All right.
好吧 我们再聊吧 好的
How about a mystery?
悬疑故事呢?
The mystery is that Rosalie read The Ya-Ya Sisterhood.
悬疑的地方就是罗莎莉在读 《丫丫私密日记》
What? l liked it.
怎样?我很喜欢啊
What about John lrving? Something like Cider House Rules?
那约翰尔文呢?像是他的书呢?
Yeah, but not so sad.
不错 不过太悲伤了
So how's that English class going?
英文课上得怎样呢?
Comparative literature, whatever?
什么比较文学的
Comp lit was last semester.
那是上学期了
l told you l'm taking Lacan. Deconstructive theory.
我告诉过你我正在修拉肯的解构理论
Oh, deconstructivist. Excuse me.
喔 解构学家 对不起
lncredible. They could care less.
不可思议 他们就这样不在乎
This is delicious.
真是美味
And your grandfather a contractor.
你祖父还是在建筑业
Deconstructivism.
解构主义
My droll mom.
我风趣的妈妈
Excuse me, could you move your cigarette?
不好意思 你可以不要抽烟吗?
Pardon me? lt's blowing into my son's face.
什么? 都吹到我儿子的脸上了
Thank you. We're allowed to smoke.
谢谢 这里是可以抽烟的
Unfortunately an area where New Jersey is woefully behind.
很不幸的这里是纽泽西很落后的地方
But could you move it?
但是你可以不要抽了吗?
lt's no big deal. lt's no big deal to move it either.
又没有什么大不了的 不抽也没有什么大不了的
l don't think so.
我不这么认为
l'm sorry?
你说什么?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表