剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
So, ''E.F. '' l'm listening.
嗯 不管 我在听
lt's fucking tedious, this shit.
真♥他♥妈♥的冗长
Well, you are the boss.
反正你是老板
lf it's your executive decision to go down the shore. . .
如果这就是你的决策
. . .fuck it.
管他的
Yeah.
对啊
Yo, Matthew.
喂 马修
l gotta take a meeting. Keep things in control here.
我要去开会了 掌控好这里的一切
Word up. Later, chief!
没问题 待会见 老大!
l shouldn't be telling you this. Webistics is the next Yahoo.
我不应该告诉你这个的 卫比士堤克就是下一个雅虎
We're only selling it to preferred clients.
我们只卖♥♥给优先选出的客户
American Forestry? 1 9 1 /2, up 3/8. Very sound company.
美国林业?十九块半 涨了八分之三 很不错的公♥司♥
Depends on whether you want to go for growth or value.
看你是要长♥期♥成长或是短期获利
We've got hundreds of mutual funds to choose from--
我们有数百种共同基金可以选择
You're supposed to push Webistics!
你应该要推销卫比士堤克的!
l was just giving them alternatives. Shit!
我只是提供他们更多的选择 妈的!
Webistics is our pick of the week.
卫比士堤克是我们本周的重点
Why? lt's got a 3 million float,
为什么?它有三百万的应付票♥据♥ 在市场流通
the competition's robust and their. . .
行业竞争激烈 而且...
. . .technology's two years behind! Your stock's a dog!
技术落后了两年 这支股票不行的!
We say sell, you sell! Don't think about it!
我们说卖♥♥ 你就卖♥♥! 别自作聪明!
Please! Stop!
拜托!别这样!
Hey! Stop that!
嘿!别这样!
l'm still manager. This is unacceptable. Where's Moltisanti?
我还是这里的经理 这是不被接受的 莫特桑堤在哪?
l'm gonna make a call. l know who runs this operation.
我要去打电♥话♥ 你以为我不知道是谁在管理这里的吗?
Get back in your fucking office.
滚回你该死的办公室
Anybody else got a problem?
还有谁有问题吗?
Tony. Hey, counselor, how are you?
东尼 嘿 大律师 你好吗?
How are you? Good.
你好吗? 不错
You look good. Thanks, have a seat.
你看起来不错 谢谢 请坐
You want a drink? No.
要喝什么吗? 不用了
Before we commence, a thousand thank-yous for Webistics.
在我们开始之前 关于卫比士堤克的事 十分感谢你
l sold off some of my Disney to buy it. My pleasure.
我卖♥♥了一些迪士尼股票来买♥♥它 我的荣幸
So, where do we stand this month?
那我们这个月状况如何呢?
Your uncle's petitioning to get out on a medical, pending trial.
你伯伯申请保外就医 暂停审判
Let him.
让他去吧
He thinks they might let him out. Maybe as a temptation for you to act.
他以为他们会让他出来 或许是要引诱你行动
Since you're at the helm, it gets back to putting up bigger blinds.
你已经是老大了 要多安排几个障眼法
Limiting your exposure to potential RlCO boo-boos.
尽量不要去踏到扫黑条款
Only way to run a family these days is bunker-style. . .
现在管理家族的唯一方法 就是地下化
. . .you peer out through the slit.
从夹缝中往外看
Excuse me.
抱歉
You're not gonna believe this. Your sister's here.
你不会相信的 你的姊妹来了
Barbara? No, Janice.
芭芭拉? 不 是珍妮丝
You're shitting me. No.
你在唬我 不
I wonder what the scam is.
不知道在搞什么鬼
l'm gonna be 5 grand lighter before she rain-dances back to the commune.
就这样飞舞回来 我看我又要破财了
Tell her she can stay.
告诉她可以住在我们家
Are you sure?
你确定吗?
Yeah.
对
We'll get Barbara, Tom and the kids and make a reunion out of it.
我们找芭芭拉 汤米还有孩子们 大家团聚
But obviously. . . . Your mother isn't welcome.
但是很清楚的... 不欢迎你妈
Give Janice my love.
告诉珍妮丝我爱她
See you later.
待会见
My sister's here from Seattle. Nice.
我姐姐从西雅图来了 很好
Where is he?
他在哪?
Let me pinch those bulldog cheeks. Come over here!
让我捏一下那牛头犬脸颊 过来!
Puerto Rico? Yeah.
波多黎各? 是啊
That water down there. You think you'd have shit some weight off.
那边不是很多水吗? 不是应该可以减掉一些肥油吗?
You say we were gonna crab the river looking for him?
你不是说我们要搜河找他?
What's the matter with you? Tony explained it.
你是怎么回事? 东尼已经解释过了
Listen to this. You heard about Jimmy Altieri?
听着 有听过吉米艾提利吗?
Flipped, fucking asshole.
油腔滑调 他妈的屁♥眼♥蛋
Had two when they buried him. So, all my money on the street. . .
他们干掉他时是两个屁♥眼♥ 那我在街上的所有钱
. . .all those payments, l guess just evaporated?
所有的保护费 我猜都泡汤了?
We made your pickups for you.
我们帮你处理了
Thanks, Paulie. l mean that.
谢了 保利 真的
No shit.
真的
They all paid up to the letter? Few things got lost in the confusion.
他们都有照规矩付款吗? 几样东西在混乱中遗失了
You can picture.
你可以想像的
Did what we could with the information we had.
已经尽我们所能了
Boss of the family deserves the credit.
家族的老大应该得到此掌声的
Salute! Salute!
敬酒! 敬酒!
Hey, Silv. What?
嘿 席尔 怎样?
l've been gone a long time. Let me hear it.
我很久不在这了 让我听听吧
''Just when l thought l was out, they pull me back in. ''
"正当我以为我出局时 他们把我找回来"
''All right, Kay.
"好吧 凯
Just this one time, l'll let you ask me about my affairs. ''
就只这么一次 我让你问我的事"
''ls it true, Michael?''
"那是真的吗 麦可?"
''No. ''
"不是"
''You fucking schifosa. ''
"你该死的浑蛋"
''Our true enemy has yet. . .
"我们真正的敌人尚未
. . .to reveal himself. ''
显现出来"
He's on a roll!
他很宝!
l gotta get the fuck out of here!
我要先走了!
Oh, Tony, l hate to ruin the party.
喔 东尼 真不好意思破坏气氛
Got a call from Loiaco down at brokerage.
接到证券公♥司♥洛耶克的电♥话♥
''Chip and Dale'' sent one of the brokers. . .
搞怪二人组把一个股票经纪人
. . .to the emergency room. Oh, fuck me! These kids!
扁进了急诊室 真该死!这些小子!
My fucking nephew, right?
我该死的侄子 对吧?
You call him and tell him l want to see him right away.
你打电♥话♥跟他说 我现在立刻要见到他
lt all checks out.
全都查过了
Puerto Rico, the clinic. All that shit, from what l can tell.
波多黎各 那个诊所 在我看来全都是狗屎
How was the guest bed, sleep okay? Great.
客房♥的床怎样?睡的还好吧? 很棒
Except usually l bring my own pillow. Ergonomic.
只是通常我会带我自己的枕头 人体工学的
Got ripped off at a bus stop in Rapid City.
在长途公车站被敲竹杠买♥♥的
Linoleum's not good enough no more?
亚麻油地毯不够好了吗?
Look who decides to join us! My little brother.
瞧瞧谁来了! 我的好弟弟
How you doing, Jan? Good.
你好吗?珍? 不错
''Parvati. '' l'm her brother, l get a pass.
是"帕芙蒂" 我是她弟弟 我高兴怎样叫她都可以
You look good. You look like a teenager.
你看来很好 活像是青少年似的
My therapist says l'm regressing. Your therapist?
我的治疗师说我正在退化中 你的治疗师?
Who pays for that? State of Washington.
谁付钱的? 华盛顿州政♥付♥
Total disability. Oh, yeah. . .
障碍人士 喔 是啊
. . .the EpsteinBarr. Was.
疱疹毒菌 曾经是
Carpal tunnel from my last job. Steam milk machine.
上个工作得了腕关节综合症 蒸气牛奶机
No worse pain.
再也没有更痛的了
l stayed up waiting. When did you get in?
我熬夜等你 你何时进来的?
Late, you know, morning.
很晚 早上
What's that smell?
那是什么味道?
Miso soup with seaweed.
海带味噌汤
She was telling us about Seattle.
姑姑正在告诉我们西雅图的事
l better not see those grunge pants on you.
我最好不要看到你身上那脏乱的裤子
Dad, how do you stay so hip? l'll be back in a sec.
爸 你怎么这样时髦呢? 我等一下回来
Don't let your father near my soup. He makes fun. . .
别让你♥爸♥靠近我的汤 他会乱嫌...
. . .but he'll eat anything that's not locked away.
但是肚子饿了他什么都会吞下
Don't see her in years and you start in on her diet?
几年没见到她了 而你一开始就嫌她的食物?
Believe me, she gives as good as she gets.
相信我 她无所谓的
Give me a hit off that.
让我哈一下
Oh, ho! Who's in charge here?
喔!谁是老大啊?
You look sensational, Janice, really. You know, not a line.
你看起来真是迷人 珍妮丝 我是说真的 没有皱纹
Beautiful kids. You must be proud. Yeah, how about that, huh?
漂亮的小孩们 你一定很骄傲 是啊 没错
Even with our genes.
即使是我们这样的基因
So, you still with that. . .Adolf?
你还跟那个...啊 道夫在一起吗?
Rolf.
是罗夫
No. Rolf went back to Andorra.
不 罗夫回去安道尔了
You seem good. Moodwise. Yeah, things are very good nowadays.
你看起来心情不错 是啊 目前一切都很好
How are things really with Ma?
跟妈处的如何呢?
She's dead to me.
对我而言她已经死了
l don't want to get in your way.
我不想要碍到你
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表