剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
You don't? What's that supposed to mean?
你不知道? 这是什么意思?
You know, when I was in Italy...
你知道 当我在义大利的时候
...I met somebody like you.
我遇到一个跟你很像的人
A woman. And it's not what you think.
一个女人 不是你想的那像
Like me in what way?
哪方面像我?
Smart.
聪明
Know what she said to me? What did she say?
知道她跟我说什么吗? 什么?
That I'm my own worst enemy. Kind of a clich? isn't it?
我是我自己最糟糕的敌人 有点老套 对吧?
You had to be there. She's one of them...
你一定要去看看 她是那种ue4d1
...witchy broads, you know?
有巫术的娘们 你知道吗?
Not like a psychic, but... I didn't mean to sound disparaging.
不是灵媒 但是 我不是要故意轻蔑的
Well, it's an ancient culture over there.
那在那边是很古老的传统文化
They believe all this weird shit.
他们相信这些奇怪的鬼屁
Like sibyls. Sibyls?
像是女预言师 女预言师?
Like I said, you had to be there.
我说过 你要在那边才会了解
Okay, so I wanted to fuck her. But she was right, wasn't she?
好吧 我是有想要上她 但是她说对了 不是吗?
I mean, I bring all this on myself.
我是说 我一切都咎由自取
That's what you tell me.
这就是你一直告诉我的
Yes, I suppose it is. At root.
是啊 追根究底我想是的
The question is, how do you stop?
问题是 你要怎么停止呢?
You know what?
你知道吗?
I dodged a very big bullet. And I'm feeling pretty fucking good about it.
我躲过一颗很大的子弹 我他妈的现在真爽
So I don't need anymore psychiatry today.
所以我今天不需要什么心理治疗了
License and registration, pal. Hey, Tony, what are you doing here?
行照跟驾照 嘿 东尼 你在这做什么呢?
I got something for you.
我有东西要给你
What is that? Fifty grand.
什么东西? 五万块
Get the fuck out of here with that.
带着你的钱滚出去
Why, because I'm a paraplegic? My idea was for you to donate it...
为什么?因为我半身不遂吗? 我的想法是要你捐献给ue4d1
...to the spinal injury foundation. - I'm gonna walk again, Tony.
脊椎伤害基金会 我会再站起来的 东尼
I know you are, Beans.
我知道你会的 宝西
In the meantime, you donate, get your picture up, you inspire people.
在这个时候 你去捐款 让他们把你的照片挂起来歌♥颂
You mean, be like a fucking poster boy? Is that what you mean?
你是说 像是该死的海报一样吗?
Take the money. You can whack it up with the foundation.
拿去吧 你可以干掉那个基金会的
Fuck you, Tony.
去你的 东尼
Take the money, Beans.
收下 宝西
You gotta take it.
你一定要收下
Beansie.
宝西
Thank you! Thank you!
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you, Beans.
谢谢你 宝西
Lilliana, can you get that?
丽亚娜 开门好吗?
Ramone! Good morning, missus.
拉蒙 早安太太
Mr. Musto no is come.
玛斯托多先生没有过来
Is he okay? He has to go to the other job.
他还好吧? 他得要去做另一个工作
Oh, okay.
喔 好
Want to steer? Yeah.
想要开船吗? 好
No, you don't. I do.
不 你不想要 我想
I'd let you, but if the harbor master sees, we'll get in trouble.
我会让你开 但如果港口管制的人看到 我们会有麻烦的
Nobody's gonna see.
不会有人看到的
I don't know.
我不知道
Come on. Go ahead.
别这样 来吧
A boat's not like a car. You've got no breaks and can't make quick turns.
船不像车子 你没有煞车 而且不能快速转弯
So you've gotta anticipate your turns a lot sooner.
所以你要提早预期什么时候要转
This is so cool.
这真的太酷了
Six hundred and twenty horsepower.
六百二的马力
Look out, stop! On your starboard! Look out!
小心 快停! 在你的右边!小心!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表