剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Let the pope live with him.
那就叫教宗跟他一起住吧
What about the kids?
孩子们怎么办呢?
They're 19, 21 and 24. It's time we all grew up.
他们已经19 21 24岁了 每个人都要长大了
Kevin is just starting his sophomore year of college.
凯文才刚上大二
He'll know you stayed together, waiting for him to leave.
他会发现你们在一起 只是在等他离开家里
He only cares about not losing privileges at our house on the shore.
他只在乎我们在海边 那间房♥子的使用权
He's so fond of his father. That's all I'm saying.
他很爱他父亲的 我只能这样说
And Terri and Scott with their money problems and the pregnancy...
还有泰蕊跟史考特的财务问题 还有怀孕的事ue4d1
You want to set this example when your daughter's struggling...
你要在你女儿挣扎的时候树立榜样ue4d1
...to keep her marriage alive?
好帮助她保有婚姻吗?
Why are you working this hard? Why?
你为什么要这样大费周章呢? 为什么?
For all of the reasons I just said. Because you are my friend.
因为我刚刚说过的所有原因 因为你是我朋友
I'm not even saying don't.
我并没有说不可以
At the very least, you gotta ask yourself these questions.
但是至少 你要问你自己这些问题
They're not even sure Terri can have children of her own.
他们根本都还不确定 泰蕊是否能够生育
Sal began to cry when he heard that.
普西听到的时候就开始哭
Oh, honey. Come here.
喔 亲爱的 过来
In the end, I know you're not gonna leave him.
我知道你究竟是不会离开他的
I know you won't do that.
我知道你不会这样做的
I'm from America.
我从美国来的
Hey, cara mia, on your way back...
嘿 亲爱的 你过来的时候ue4d1
...bring me one of those plums from the breakfast tray.
帮我拿早餐车上的梅子
Never mind.
算了
I gotta hand it to you. Great fruit you got here.
真不是盖的 这里的水果真棒
None of them fucking steroids.
都没有他妈的类固醇
Come si dice "steroids"?
类固醇 怎么说呢?
There you go. Who said you're not a great conversationalist?
没错 谁说我不能跟你对话呢?
Fucking twat.
该死的娘们
There's my little fragolina.
我的小女人
Hey, the customer's always right.
嘿 客户永远是对的
Did I say you should leave?
我有说你可以走了吗?
You know, my grandfather was Neapolitan.
我祖父是那不勒斯人
He went to America in 1910.
他在1910年去了美国
Three thousand miles
三千英里
All by himself.
一个人去
I'm Neapolitan. Me and Tony both.
我是那不勒斯人 我跟东尼都是
Some of the guys are Sicilians.
有一些是西西里人
Hotheaded bastards. Am I right?
躁进的浑帐们 我说的对吧?
So, what part of Naples you from?
那你是那不勒斯哪里的人呢?
Ariano Irpino.
艾瑞安诺乙匹诺
You're shitting me! That's where my grandfather's from.
你狗屁啦! 我祖父也是耶
We come from the same town!
我们是同乡!
Our families probably know each other.
我们的家人搞不好还互相认识
The island back there is called Progida.
那后面的岛叫做普基达
Madonna, look at this.
妈的 瞧
I gotta bring my kids here.
我一定要带我的孩子来这里
Show them all this.
让他们看看这些
In olden time, the Sibyl of Cumae...
在古老年代 古梅的女预言家
...was the second most important oracle after Delphi.
是继特耳菲之后第二重要的先知
I thought Delphi was in Greece. The Greeks were here.
我以为特耳菲是在希腊 希腊人曾经占领过这里
Way before the Romans.
在罗马人之前
And before the Greeks, there was somebody else.
在希腊人之前还有别人
And before them, somebody else.
在他们之前 还有其他的人
Rulers would come from across the world...
领导者会从海的一边过来ue4d1
...to hear the Sibyl's predictions of their future.
听取女预言师预测他们的未来
She would sit inside the cave inhaling gases..."
她坐在洞穴内吸入气体
I think I dated this broad.
我想我跟这女的出去过
possibly volcanic, no longer active, and would speak in a voice not her own.
或许是死火山吧 会以非她的声音说话
Delivering unto them their fates."
传送出他们命运的讯息"
Let's go into the cave.
我们进去洞里面吧
The Sibyl sat way back there. See that shaft of light?
女预言师会坐在最里面 看到那天井的光线吗?
It's a fucking trip.
那是个该死的陷阱
The Sibyl were very beautiful in most cases.
女预言师通常都是很美的
Oh, yeah?
是吗?
Got a premonition for me?
有什么预言要告诉我的吗?
You?
你?
You're no problem to read.
你很容易看穿的
You are your own worst enemy. Oh, is that right?
你是你自己最糟糕的敌人 喔 是吗?
Right now, you remind me of somebody from back home.
现在 你让我想起家乡的某个人
Not your wife.
不是你老婆
Your girlfriend? Oh, I got one.
女朋友? 喔 我是有一个
To answer your question.
但 你的问题答案是ue4d1
But no.
不是
Not her.
不是她
But she's someone you want to fuck.
但是是你想要上的人
I can tell.
我看的出来
Oh, really?
喔 真的吗?
You know, everybody's their own worst enemy.
你知道 每个人都是自己最糟糕的敌人
So maybe your psychic power has been overrated a little bit.
或许你太看重自己的灵媒能力了
You don't want to fuck her?
你不想要上她吗?
You don't want to fuck me?
你不想要上我吗?
Yeah, I do.
是啊 我想
But I don't shit where I eat.
但是我不跟生意对象上♥床♥的
It's bad business. We're in business.
那对生意不好 我们有生意要做
Not at those price.
那种价码是不行的
All right.
好吧
You give me Furio...
你给我浮利欧
...and I'll whack down the price of the cars to 85.
我就把车价降到八万五
Okay.
好
I get more guys.
我有更多的人
On my timetable.
等着要见我
Seventy-five thousand.
七万五
Okay.
好
Okay, thanks.
好 谢谢
So how the fuck was it? Fabulous. I felt right at home.
他妈的如何呢? 棒透了 就像在家一样
Great. Did real good businesswise.
太好了 生意方面也谈得很好
I feel sorry for anyone who hasn't been. Especially any ltalian.
我为没有去过的人感到惋惜 特别是意大利人
Someday.
总有一天会的
Don't put it off for another second. I fucking heard you.
下次别再推托了 我听到了
Where's Christopher?
克里斯多佛死到哪了?
He's in the duty-free buying a gift for Ade.
他在免税店帮爱德莲娜买♥♥礼物
Four days, he's a block from the best shopping district.
有四天 他离最棒的购物区才一条街
Why didn't he think of it then? A broad.
他那时候为什么没想到呢? 都是女人
He found out who got eight great tomatoes in that little can.
他觉得那边的女人实在太美了
Fuck him! Leave him here. Drive!
去他的! 别管他了 我们走吧!
What's the matter, Tony?
怎么了 东尼?
Nothing.
没事
Did I tell you we did real good business-wise?
我有告诉你我们生意谈得不错吗?
Got fucking double on those cars.
他妈的赚了两倍
Here he comes! Hey, come on!
他来了! 嘿 快点!
Hello! I'm home!
哈啰!我回来了!
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表