剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
This garbage thing? He's already taking your townships.
这个垃圾事件? 他已经夺走你的地位了
Now he's fucking with mine? What should I do?
现在又把脑筋动到我头上? 我应该怎么做?
I'm under indictment. I don't want to open old wounds...
我现在正在被起诉 我不想揭开旧伤口
You're in no shape for disharmony. You and I both know he's gotta go.
你不应该这样挑拨的 你跟我都知道他得要消失
That's my nephew. How dare you, in my home.
那是我侄子 你怎么敢在我的屋子说这种话
This fucking guy was supposed to be laid out on Midland Avenue a year ago.
这个该死的人早在几年前 就应该死在街上
I know it and you know it.
我知道 你也知道
Let me tell you who's not a good kid.
让我告诉你谁才是坏小孩
My niece. I left my brother's house one night...
我侄女 我有天晚上离开我弟弟家
...and my wallet was light. I'm talking a 10-year-old girl, Richie.
皮包空空的 我在说的是 十岁的小女孩喔
Word to the wise, that's all I'm saying.
你好好想想吧
Now you can make homemade sausage and homemade pasta...
现在你可以自己在家做香肠跟义大利面
Hi, Grandma. Your aunt forgot to lock that door.
嗨 奶奶 你姑姑忘记锁门了
I told her, I don't trust that new mailman.
我告诉过她 我不信任那新的邮差
Guess what? I got my answers from colleges today.
猜猜看?我今天收到各大学的通知了
Oh, yeah? How'd you do?
喔 是吗?结果呢?
Accepted at Berkeley, accepted at NYU...
柏克莱进了 纽约大学进了
...wait list, Columbia, Penn I didn't make it...
哥伦比亚大学 后补 宝州大学没中
...Bowdoin I didn't make it, BU accepted.
包德恩没中 波士顿进了
What about that other place, Georgetown?
那另一所呢?乔治城呢?
Wait list.
后补
You don't owe them anything.
你不欠他们什么
Thanks, Grandma.
谢谢 奶奶
Lock that door, will you?
锁上门 好吗?
and for dessert, the kids can make their own chocolate pasta.
至于甜点 小孩子可以自己做巧克力面
Hello? Carmela, Vic Musto.
哈啰? 卡蜜拉 我是维多玛斯多
Hi, how are you?
嗨 你好吗?
I'm good. I'm fine. I...
我不错 很好 我ue4d1
I was just thinking about you and what happened this morning.
我刚才想到你 还有今早发生的事
I just wanted to say again... No, please, it was a crazy thing.
我只想要再说一次 不 拜托 那是个很疯狂的举动
But if it's a problem, I've got another job in Wyckoff.
但是如果造成困扰 我在另一边有工作可以做的
Yours is far enough along that Ramone can finish up.
拉蒙一个人就可以完成你这边的工作
There's no charge...
不会收费
...except for materials. - No, I wouldn't think of it.
除了材料费之外 不 我不会这样要求的
It's just that...
只不过ue4d1
...since Jill, there hasn't been anyone to talk to.
自从吉儿走了 我就没有说话的对象
Oh, I know.
喔 我知道
In fact... What?
事实上ue4d1 什么?
Maybe you could send Ramone to the other job tomorrow.
或许你明天可以让拉蒙 去另一个地方工作
That way you and I would have a chance to talk, on your lunch break.
这样我们就有聊天的机会 在你休息吃午餐的时候
That would be so great. And I could make a lunch for us.
这实在太棒了 我可以做午餐
Maybe a galantine de poulet...
或许一些猪肉冷盘ue4d1
...mesclun salad, nice bottle of Barolo.
沙拉 还有一瓶巴罗酒
That sounds incredible. Okay.
听起来真的太棒了
Okay, then, thanks for calling. That's terrific.
好的 那谢谢你打电♥话♥过来 太好了
See you tomorrow. I will talk to you tomorrow, bye.
明天见 明天再聊 再见
Who was that? It was nobody, the wallpaper man.
是谁? 谁都不是 贴壁纸的人
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天
Oh, my God. Please, no. What the hell is it?
喔 我的天啊 拜托不是 怎么了?
"The victim has been identified as Matthew Bevilaqua...
"受害者是麦特比维拉圭
...a Soprano family associate."
索波诺家族的成员"
Fuck, give me that.
干 给我看
"Officials are keeping tight-lipped...
"相关单位口风很紧
...as it may involve a high-ranking Mafia member."
因为可能牵扯到 一位高阶的黑♥手♥党♥成员"
Where's that number? Fridge.
电♥话♥呢? 冰箱上
Those lying cocksuckers!
这些该死的说谎浑蛋!
Where is it? On the fridge!
在哪里? 在冰箱上!
Where on the fucking fridge? I knew it!
在冰箱哪里? 我就知道!
But you had to be the big man!
你就要逞强!
Jesus Christ, David. Where the hell have you been?
我的天啊 大卫 你♥他♥妈♥的去哪了?
Thanks for coming. Thanks for coming.
谢谢你过来 谢谢你过来
I'm glad you called. My sister's been worried sick.
我很高兴你打电♥话♥给我 我妹都快担心死了
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I should've called her.
是啊 我知道 我很抱歉 我应该要打电♥话♥给她的
Why don't I say "sorry" to the whole fucking world with a blimp.
我何不跟该死的整个世界道歉呢?
Christine knows you're gambling again.
克莉丝知道你又在赌了
I'm not gambling anymore. I'm broke.
我不再赌了 我破产了
Jesus Christ!
老天爷!
I screwed up, Vic.
我搞砸了 维多
I screwed up really bad this time. It's gonna be all right.
我这次真的搞砸了 一切会没事的
You'll go to Gamblers Anonymous and we'll get you on your feet.
你要去戒赌中心 我们会帮你的
Gamblers Anonymous. No joke, you're going back there.
戒赌中心 不是开玩笑的 你要回去
Is that right? Where were you when I dropped out in the first place?
是吗?我第一次犯错的时候你在哪?
I was twisting in the wind out there. What?
我在外面受苦 什么?
You and your broom-up-her-ass sister, you didn't give a fuck!
你跟你自以为是的妹妹根本就不在乎
You looked the other way! It's our fault?
你们都不管我死活! 这是我们的错吗?
Don't ever talk about her like that.
别这样说她
Oh, fuck her! Fuck you!
喔 去她的!去你的!
How much did you lose? How much?
你输了多少?多少?
How much did you lose?
你输了多少?
Everything. What do you mean?
一切 你什么意思?
Everything. For chrissake, Vic, everything.
一切的东西 天啊 维多 一切所有
The savings, the business, everything!
存款、生意、一切的东西!
You disgust me.
你真让我想吐
I have to go Chapter 11...
我必须要申请破产
...then the liquidators will come in.
资产清算公♥司♥会进来
This is it, David.
结束了 大卫
You have fucking had it. This is it.
你该死的完了 结束了
As soon as Eric goes to college...
一但艾瑞克上大学
He got into Georgetown today...
他申请进乔治城了 或许你根本也不知道
When he's out, you're packing up...
当他离家去 你就打包吧
...and you're keeping the fuck away from my sister!
而且你最好离我妹妹远一点!
Don't tell me you blew his college fund.
别告诉我你连他的大学学费基金都用了
Jesus Christ!
老天爷
Jesus Christ!
老天
You fucking asshole! How could you do that?
你该死的混♥蛋♥! 你怎么能这样做呢?
Jesus!
天啊!
I'm paying for Eric's education. Thank you. Thank you.
我会帮艾瑞克付学费的 谢谢你 谢谢你
You're a great man, Vic.
你是个好人 维多
Wait a minute.
等一下
How could you lose the business? It's in my sister's name.
你怎么动得了公♥司♥呢? 那是登记在我妹名下的
I didn't gamble it away, exactly. What happened?
我并没有真的把公♥司♥输掉 发生什么事?
I got involved with some bad people, and I got in debt to them.
我跟一些坏人扯上关系 然后弄得欠他们一屁♥股♥债
Fucking Tony Soprano, all right?
该死的东尼索波诺 知道吗?
Yeah. Tony-fucking-Soprano.
没错 该死的东尼索波诺
It's a bust-out. When you can't pay them...
把我搞完了 当你没有办法付钱给他们
...they become your partners and eat through everything, like termites!
他们就成为你的生意伙伴 像是白蚁一样把你蛀光!
What about the cops? They're animals, Vic!
怎么不报♥警♥呢? 他们都是禽兽 维多!
They started a fire in my dumpster and then...
他们在我的垃圾桶内纵火
...these two guys came to see me one night.
有两个人在晚上来找我
You got no idea what "dead eyes" means until you face them...
在看到他们之前 根本就不知道 什么叫做"凶狠的死眼光"
...in your fucking bathrobe and your flip-flops.
穿着拖鞋 穿着该死的浴袍
France, 1944.
法国 1944年
General George Patton leads his Third Army into battle.
乔治巴顿将军 带领着他的第三军加入战场
He knows that the controversies around him have tarnished his reputation.
他知道他的争议性让他的名望受损
He desperately wants to vindicate himself in the only way he knows how:
他极度的渴望用他唯一知道的方式 解救他自己于窘境
In battle.
就是上战场
Hello? It's over, skip.
哈啰? 没事了
What? You know that other party...
什么? 你知道那另一边
...who said he saw something that we know didn 't happen?
说他看到我们知道没有发生的事?
Yeah. He realizes now he didn't see...
是啊 他现在知道他没有看到
...what didn't happen.
发生了什么事
Yeah. Sleep well, my friend.
是喔 好好睡 我的朋友
major strategy is the attack.
重大的策略就是攻击
"The more Germans we kill, the fewer of our men will be killed, " he said.
他说"我们杀多一点德国人 我们就死少一点"
His hatred for the enemy...
他对敌人的憎恨
...is matched only by his fierce concern for his men.
只能跟他对自己人的关爱相提并论
You seem relieved. Yeah.
你看起来好像舒坦多了 是啊
Yeah.
是啊
So this person, the witness...
那个人 那个目击证人
...simply changed his or her mind? - I don't know what happened.
就这样改变心意吗? 我不知道发生什么事
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表