剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
She rang for you. l did not.
她按铃找你的 我没有
Mrs. Soprano.
索波诺太太
Who are you? Richie.
你是谁? 理奇
Richie Aprile.
理奇艾皮欧
But l thought you were dead.
但是我以为你死了
No, hon, that was my brother, Jackie.
没有 那是我弟弟杰奇
Oh, l'm sorry.
喔 我很抱歉
How did he die, the poor baby?
他是怎么死的?可怜的孩子
He had cancer.
他得癌症
Me too. Shut that curtain, will ya?
我也是 拉上帘子 好吗?
You know, l was in a private room.
我本来在单人房♥的
My Johnny would roll over in his grave if he saw this.
我的强尼如果看到我这样 一定会从坟里爬出来的
Oh, they wheel people in and out, in and out. Oh, go on!
喔 他们推人进来又出去的 进进出出的
So isn't Parvati supposed to be here?
帕芙蒂不是应该会在这里吗?
l don't know who that is.
我不知道那是谁
Your daughter, Parvati. Janice.
你的女儿 帕芙蒂 就是珍妮丝
Oh, yeah, please. Don't start with that name business.
喔 是啊 拜托 别提起那名字的事
She did it to shame me.
她是故意要让我丢脸的
You'll have to have your tea without lemon.
你今天的茶没有柠檬
Richie.
理奇
You see the beautiful flowers he brought me?
你有看到他带给我的漂亮花吗?
Yeah, see? Your father has friends with class.
看吧 你父亲还是有些有格调的朋友
Not like some people.
不像有些人
Ma, he's not one of Dad's friends. He's my friend.
妈 他不是爸的朋友 他是我的朋友
You mean, he's your boyfriend?
你是说 他是你的男朋友吗?
Remember? You used to yell at me. . .
记得吗?你以前常对我吼ue4d1
. . .for beeping my horn when l came to pick up Janice.
因为我来载珍妮丝的时候 都会按喇叭
Pimps beep!
痞子才会按喇叭!
You know, someday somebody's gonna wash out your mouth with soap, hon.
总有一天 有人会用肥╩帮你刷牙的
Oh, yeah, who? You?
喔 是喔 谁呢?你吗?
Oh, l wish the Lord would take me.
喔 我希望上帝可以带走我 妈 少来了!
The man's come to visit you. Take it easy!
他是来看你的 别激动!
ls that how you talk to your mother?
你是这样跟你妈说话的吗?
You lay the same trip on everybody who comes.
你老是在每个人面前演同样的戏
Don't you have any shame? Shame?
你没有一点羞耻心吗? 羞耻心?
Oh, l got plenty of shame.
喔 我有很多羞耻心的
Believe me.
相信我
You don't want to hear what l'm ashamed of.
你不想要知道 我引以为耻的是什么
Go ahead, Ma. Shoot your best shot.
讲啊 妈 把你最精彩的讲出来啊
Never you mind.
不用你管
Just remember what we talked about last week.
只要记得我们上星期说了什么
Ma, l'm gonna go to the cafeteria for some coffee.
妈 我要去餐厅喝杯咖啡
Are you coming back? Yes.
你会回来吗? 会的
l bet you're very good to your mother.
我敢说你对你妈一定很孝顺
She'll be better when l get her home.
我带她回家之后 她应该会好转的
Does that mean you're sticking around?
那就是说你会待下来?
lf l don't, who'll take care of her? What about Tony?
如果我不待下来 谁会照顾她呢? 东尼呢?
Long story. You haven't heard what happened?
说来话长 你没听说发生什么事吗?
Tony blames everyone else. . .
东尼是那种生活不如意时ue4d1
. . .for anything bad in life, including Ma.
总把责任怪到别人头上的那种人 连自己的妈也不放过
Tony? No.
东尼?不会吧
Trust me. Nothing's ever his fault.
相信我 没有什么事是他的错
So, what's with the flowers, Mr. Candy Stripe?
那些花是怎样呢?
l couldn't visit her empty-handed.
我总不能空手来看她吧
Oh.
喔
You weren't at yoga. l'm very busy with my mother.
你没有去上瑜珈 我忙着照顾我妈
Too busy for dinner?
忙到没有时间吃晚餐吗?
We weren't good together 20 years ago.
我们二十年前在一起没有好结果
Why do you think it's any different now?
你凭什么认为 现在会有什么不同呢?
Let's get to the point.
我们摊开来说好了 理奇ue4d1
After getting to where l am, it'd be ridiculous to decompensate now.
在我到达现在的地步之后 要再走回头路是很可笑的
l am so not that person anymore.
我已经不是以前的我了
lt works both ways.
我们俩都不再是了
You know, l don't think l'd be interested in the same Jan l knew.
你知道吗? 我也不会对以前的珍妮丝有兴趣
So, what, you've grown? Well, you tell me.
那是怎样呢?你变成熟了吗? 你说呢?
Did you ever think you'd see Richie Aprile doing. . .
你有想过会看到理奇艾皮欧做ue4d1
. . .Downward Facing Dog?
面朝下狗爬式吗?
Can she put more gook shit in here? lt's not that much.
她还可以再放更多烂亚洲食物吗? 又没有很多
Soy milk, tofu, l hate all that shit! Yeah, me too.
豆浆 豆腐 我痛恨这些烂东西! 对 我也是
Shut up, you said you liked soy milk.
闭嘴 你说你喜欢豆浆的
l lied. She was taking me to the video store.
我说谎 她带我去租录影带耶
l'm happy Aunt Parvati's staying.
我很高兴帕芙蒂姑姑跟我们一起住
The one who thinks you're spoiled?
她觉得你被宠坏了
lt wasn't my fault. How many fucking times l gotta say it?
那派对不是我的错 该死的要我说几次?
Hey! Whoa!
嘿! 哇!
Don't look like you're gonna cry. You made your bed.
别装得好像要哭了 你自找的
l need $1 5.
我需要十五块钱
Excuse me?
什么?
A Cole Porter CD. lt's for Madrigals. We're doing three of his songs.
要买♥♥波特的CD 是情歌♥小调 我们要表演三首他的歌♥
You took my card, remember?
你们没收我的信♥用♥卡♥ 记得吗?
Here.
拿去
What's your problem?
你有什么问题?
Nothing.
没事
Thank you, by the way!
也没说声谢谢!
Janice should be home by now.
珍妮丝现在差不多要到家了
My sister was almost out and you fall for her con?
我姐差一点就要搬出去 你竟然又被她耍了
She can't afford a motel.
她住不起汽车旅馆的
How about she goes back to where she was for 20 years. . .
那她大可以回去 她住了二十年的地方ue4d1
. . .while l took care of our mother?
抛下老妈让我一个人照顾
l thought we couldn't mention Grandma in this house.
我以为我们在家里不可以提到奶奶
Fine. l'm not gonna argue with you, Tony.
很好 我不会跟你吵那个的
You tell her to leave. l won't. lt's not Christian.
你去叫她离开 我不能 那不是基♥督♥徒会做的事
See? This shit works out. She's a Buddhist.
那刚好 她是佛教♥徒♥
Hello!
哈啰!
We're in here, Par.
我们在这里 帕芙
lsn't it cruel to cut flowers? Richie gave them to Ma.
剪断花草不是很残忍♥吗? 理奇送给妈的
They're beautiful. Aren't they?
真是漂亮 就是啊
Richie?
理奇?
Richie Aprile?
理奇艾皮欧?
He went to visit her. You know he always loved Ma.
他去探访她 你知道他一向很喜欢妈的
All right, l gotta go.
好了 我要走了
You better water them. l think l hear them crying.
你最好帮它们浇水 我好像听到它们在哭了
Aw, Jesus Christ!
噢 天啊!
Peter, you're scaring your mother.
彼得 你吓到你妈了
Leave me the fuck alone.
他妈的别烦我
Hey, is that a way to talk?
嘿 你应该这样说话吗?
Tony?
东尼?
Can you pick up the BBC on that thing, or what?
你可以用那玩意 接收到英国广播电籓吗?
No jokes please, Tony. Only family.
别开玩笑 东尼 只有家属才能进来
Let him stay.
让他留下来
How you doing, pal?
你情况怎样?
You said he wasn't gonna bother me, Tony.
你说他不会再烦我的 东尼
Jesus.
天啊
They said l might not walk.
他们说我可能再也不能走路了
Come on, Mom. Let's go downstairs for a little while.
走吧 妈 我们下楼去
You gonna let that animal get away with this?
你要放过那个禽兽吗?
l'll let you talk to your ''friend. ''
我让你跟你的"朋友"谈
Don't listen to these fucking doctors.
别听那些该死的医生说的
When it comes to spinal injuries, it's all a mystery to them.
脊椎伤害是很难说的 那对他们都还是个谜
Paulie's cousin got run over by a forklift. Broke his back.
保利的表弟被堆高机辗过去 背部断了
The guy's dancing in tango competitions.
现在还不是在探戈比赛中跳舞
All right, here.
好了 拿去
Here.
拿去
l can't do it.
我没有办法
Come on.
来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
Thanks, Tony.
谢谢 东尼
l might not be able to wipe my own ass, you know that?
我可能都没办法自己擦屁♥股♥了 你知道吗?
Your nose is as far as l'm willing to go.
我只能帮你擦鼻子
Listen. . .
听着ue4d1
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表