剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
He approached Albert Barese. And Albert said no.
他去找过亚伯特巴瑞西 而亚伯特拒绝了他
Albert told you this? No.
亚伯特跟你说的吗? 不是
l got it from Richie himself at my house.
理奇昨天他自己在我家跟我说的
He'll take you out and Larry Barese and anybody who doesn't go along.
他会做掉你 还有赖瑞巴瑞西 以及其他不跟他的人
Wait. Why the fuck is Richie telling you all this?
等一下 他妈的为什么 理奇要告诉你这些?
He thinks l'm with him.
他认为我跟他同一阵线
Really?
真的吗?
What gave him that idea? lt's what l wanted him to believe.
他为什么会那样想呢? 是我误导他的
l been playing him. l seen this coming all along.
我一直在误导他 我早就看出他在搞什么鬼了
That's why l made a big deal out of that coke.
这就是为什么 我大吵古♥柯♥碱那档事
l raised a nonissue and he fell for it.
我刻意提出一个不相关的问题 然后他就相信我了
So you're like a double agent now? Fucking Matt Helm?
所以你现在是双面间谍了? 该死的聪明了?
Fuck you.
去你的
How do l know you're not playing me?
我怎么知道你不是在玩我?
Believe what you want, my little nephew.
随便你要相信什么 我的小侄子
lf l didn't come to you, your children would have no father.
如果我不跟你说 你的孩子就会失去父亲了
So go fuck yourself.
所以去你的
All right, stop.
好了 别这样
l'm grateful to you.
我很感激你
l am.
真的
l gave you five percent on the action that was left to you.
我再给你其他剩下生意的百分之五
Kick it up to seven and a half.
抬高到七千五
Don't sell drugs on those routes. lt's short-sighted.
别在那些路线上贩毒 那太短视近利了
That asshole's marrying my sister. You wonder where she is in this.
那浑蛋要娶我姐了 你得想想她有没有份
My little niece.
我的小侄女
What's up, T?
怎么了?东尼
My future brother-in-law's a serious problem.
我未来的姊夫有一个严重的问题
How serious?
多严重?
He's dissatisfied with the leadership. He wants to have me popped.
他不太满意目前的领导阶层 他想要干掉我
That motherfucker.
该死的混帐
So now l gotta decide what to do about him.
所以现在我必须决定 该拿他怎么办
l genuinely don't think there's anything to gain. . .
我真的不认为让他活着ue4d1
. . .by keeping him around.
会有什么好处
Get it done.
去处理好
The planner checked the almanac. . .
婚礼计划师看了日历ue4d1
. . .and says there's 65%%% historical chance of rain on the twelfth.
说有百分之六十五的历史机率 十二号♥会下雨
He wants to get a tent for backup. What do you think?
他想要买♥♥个帐篷以备万一 你认为呢?
l can't decide on shit like that, Janice, come on.
我无法决定那样的鸟事 珍妮丝 别这样
Okay. But when you start bitching when you see the bill, don't.
好吧 但是当你看到帐单的时候 不要哇哇叫
My kid hit me up for 5 grand today to go to England. . .
我儿子今天才敲了我五千块去英国
. . .for these dance contests.
要去那些什么跳舞比赛的
Little Ricky's coming to the wedding?
小瑞克还是会出席婚礼对吧?
Rick. Rick. Richard.
瑞克 瑞克 正式的名字是瑞查
How many times l gotta tell you?
我要告诉你几次呢?
lt was Little Ricky when he was 1 2 years old.
他十二岁的时候才叫小瑞克
Jesus, all right!
天啊 好啦!
But he's still coming?
但是他还是会来参加吧?
He wouldn't miss an opportunity to fox trot and tango in front of everybody.
他不会错过在大家面前 跳探戈的好机会
Ballroom dancing is a legitimate art. He carries my name.
标准舞是正式的艺术 他继承了我的名字
Richard. Fucking disgraziato.
瑞查 该死的丢脸
My nephew Jackie. Why couldn't l have a son like that?
还是我侄子杰奇好 为什么我不能有那样的儿子呢?
You know, you came home with a fucking attitude today.
你知道吗? 你今天回家的态度真是差透了
l've been in this house, cooking your fucking dinner. . .
我在屋里他妈的煮你的晚餐ue4d1
. . .and taking care of that black hole upstairs all day!
而且整天照顾在楼上的那个黑寡妇!
Keep your voice down. She hears everything.
小声点 她会听到的
Not tonight. l gave her two Nembutals.
今晚不会 我给了她两颗安♥眠♥药♥
l thought maybe we'd want to have sex. But not likely.
我以为我们或许会想要做♥爱♥ 但是看来是不可能了
Put my dinner on the table, and keep your mouth shut.
把我的晚餐放到桌上然后闭嘴
No, you shut up.
不 你闭嘴
Since he's a ballroom dancer, you think he's gay.
他是跳标准舞的 你就认为他是同性恋
What if he was? What difference does it make?
如果他是又怎样呢? 有什么不行吗?
What are you looking at?
你在看什么?
You gonna cry now?
你要哭了吗?
Get out of here. l'm in no mood for your--
出去 我没有心情让你的ue4d1
Shit.
妈的
Where is everybody? AJ is upstairs, Meadow's out.
大家都去哪了? 安东尼在楼上 梅朵出去了
You better get it. Maybe she slit the other wrist.
你最好去接 或许她割腕了
Hello? Tony?
哈啰? 东尼?
l need you. l need you to come over now. Okay?
我需要你 我需要你现在过来 好吗?
What's the matter? ls it Ma?
怎么了?是妈吗?
No. No.
不 不
Tell me what happened. No, l can't say
告诉我怎么了 不 我不能说ue4d1
What do you mean, you can't say? No, l can't say now.
你是什么意思你不能说? 不 我现在不能说
Think. Think a minute, okay?
想一想 仔细想一想 好吗?
Stay there. l'll be right over.
待在那里 我马上到
lt's Janice. Right.
是珍妮丝 是喔
l gotta go.
我要过去一下
Janice. Ton?
珍妮丝 东尼?
Ton, he hit me.
东尼 他打我
lt was an accident.
是个意外
Where's Ma?
妈呢?
She's upstairs. Out.
她在楼上睡死了
She took two Nembutals.
她吃了两颗安♥眠♥药♥
Ma?
妈?
l didn't mean it, Tony. l didn't mean it.
我不是故意的 东尼 我不是故意的
Where's the gun?
枪呢?
ln the cabinet.
在柜子里
lf anybody calls this in, you don't gotta talk to anybody.
如果有人谈起这件事 你不要跟任何人谈
What are you doing? Take a shower.
你在干什么? 洗个澡
Give me the clothes you got on.
给我你身上的衣物
They got away.
搞什么啊 普西? 他们逃过了
What did l tell you? Huh? What did l tell you?
我怎么告诉你的?
l didn't go with them. l was following them to the boost.
我是怎么告诉你的? 我没有跟他们去 我只是跟踪他们
Then l was gonna call you. What if they would've spotted you?
之后我就要打电♥话♥给你了 如果他们看到你呢?
The Moltisanti kid and his friend. What was your plan for that?
那个莫特桑提小子跟他的朋友 你的计划是什么呢?
That was the beauty part. l switched cars with my son.
这就是我厉害的地方了 我跟我儿子换了车
You hit a fucking 7-1 1 clerk.
你撞到了一个该死的7-11店员
How is he? ln a coma.
他怎样呢? 昏迷当中
They were gonna pinch you for leaving the scene, but l got you out of it.
他们本来要让你倒大楣的 但是我帮你解危了
l owe you, again.
我又再欠你一次了
Sal, listen to me.
普西 听着
No, look at me. Look up.
不 看着我 看着
You are not an FBl employee, Sal.
你不是联邦探员 普西
Okay? That's not gonna happen. But l got a lot to offer.
好吗?那是不可能的 但是有很多我可以效劳的
l hate LCN. l know l misspent most of my life, l know that.
我痛恨黑♥手♥党♥ 我错度了我的生命 我知道的
l know fucking well we live in a society of laws--
我他妈的很清楚我们是法治的社会
Sal, you are gonna help us build a case against Tony Soprano.
普西 你要帮我们成功起诉 东尼索波诺
Then you're gonna do your time for selling heroin.
然后你必须要为贩卖♥♥海洛英而服刑
Then you get out and start a new life.
然后你才出狱再开始新生活
lt's a good thing. lt's a lucky thing.
这是好事 很好运的
Sal. . .
普西ue4d1
. . .don't be that way.
别这样
l can show you statistics.
我可以给你看一些数据报告的
l know, but we don't got time for that.
我知道 但是我们现在没有时间
Get him out of here. Get rid of him.
把他搬出去 处理掉
Bring his car to the salvage crusher.
把他的车送到车辆损毁场
Cadillac.
凯迪拉克
l'll get something.
我去拿些东西
Where are you going? No, Tony! Please, don't go.
你要去哪?不 东尼! 拜托 别走
l'll be right back.
我马上回来
We gotta speed this up. You know what time these humps come in for work?
我们动作要快一点 你知道那些人几点上班吗?
Fucking meat delivery at 5 a.m.
该死的清晨五点就送肉了
We're almost done.
我们快弄完了
lt's gonna be a while before l eat anything from Satriale's.
我可能很久都不敢吃这里的肉了
Get the hose and wash the room.
去拿水管清洗这房♥间
Janice? ls that you down there?
珍妮丝?是你在下面吗?
What are you doing up so early?
你怎么这么早起来呢?
Ma, go back to bed.
妈 回床上去
l just don't know what happened to me.
我不知道是怎么了
l had the strangest dreams all night long.
整个晚上不停做一个奇怪的梦
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表