剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
lf it was just a matter of just plain old ''see'' . . .
如果只是很简单的"见到"ue4d1
. . .the cordial doctor would've said, ''Good night. ''
一个有礼貌的医生应该会说"晚安"
But, because he's someone you didn't want to see professionally. . .
但是 因为他是一个你不想看诊的人ue4d1
. . .you abandoned the doctor fa鏰de and adopted the Jennifer posture.
你抛下了医生的面具 用珍妮佛的姿态来面对他
Hence, ''Toodle-oo. ''
因此 就用了"拜拜啰"
You're almost there, Elliot, but not quite.
你有点说对了 但并不全然对
Young girls are not accountable for their behavior.
年轻女孩可以不用对行为负责
l think ''Toodle-oo'' was the action of a ditsy young girl.
我认为"拜拜啰"是 愚笨的年轻女子会说的
And l regressed into the girl thing to escape responsibility. . .
而我退缩成这种女孩子来逃避责任ue4d1
. . .for abandoning a patient.
因为我抛弃了一个病患
He asked me for help.
他寻求我的帮助
Look, l need you as a colleague to tell me that l did the right thing.
听着 我需要你以同侪的身分 告诉我我做的是对的
You gotta ask yourself why you became a psychiatrist.
你必须要自问 为什么会成为心理医生
lf it was to help people stop smoking or biting nails. . .
如果是为了帮助人们 戒烟或是咬指甲ue4d1
. . .then so be it. There's nothing wrong with that.
那也可以啊 那样也没有什么错
Another patient committed suicide because l was treating this man.
因为我在诊疗这个人时 我另一个病患自杀了
Because l had to go on the lam.
因为我得落跑
Treating patients from a motel room isn't optimum. . .
在汽车旅馆帮病人看诊 的确不是很理想ue4d1
. . .but you were there for her, in phone contact.
但是你还是在那帮她啊 用电♥话♥联络啊
lt would have been the same if you'd been on vacation.
这就像跟你度假的时候一样
Did you say ''lam''?
你说"落跑"吗?
And lifting up into Cobra.
然后抬起来做眼镜蛇式
And now rising up into Downward Facing Dog.
然后现在起身 变成面向下的狗式
Coming back down into Cobra.
再下来回到眼镜蛇式
And relaxing into Child's Pose.
然后放松到孩童姿态
Richie.
理奇
Janice. You know, l thought that was you.
珍妮丝 我就知道那是你
''Parvati. ''
"帕芙蒂"
l changed my name to Parvati in '78.
我在1978年把名字改成帕芙蒂了
l thought you lived in California now.
我以为你现在住在加州
Seattle, actually, last couple years.
事实上是西雅图 过去几年一直在那儿
So, how long you been. . .? Out of jail?
你那个多久了ue4d1? 出狱吗?
One week. That's where l picked up this yoga shit.
一个星期了 在牢里学了这狗屁瑜珈的
lt's working. You seem very supple.
非常有效 你看起来很柔软
l'm doing a lot of stretching.
我做了很多的伸展运动
So you back now? My mom's at St. Erasmus. A stroke.
那你现在回来住了吗? 我妈在住院 中风
Sorry to hear that. Tony didn't say anything about it.
很抱歉听到这样的消息 东尼什么都没提到
Guess we're all getting a little old. Only if that's our choice.
我猜我们都有点老了 如果那是我们的选择的话
Drag me all the way out here--
把我一路拉来这里ue4d1
l walk through the food court, this kid spills fried rice on me.
我走过美食广场 一个死小孩把炒饭洒得我整身都是
Take it easy. Keep your voice down. Let's talk.
别这么暴躁 小声点 我们谈谈
Yeah, let's. How would you feel?
对啊 谈 如果是你你会怎样想呢?
Your crew evaporates, then you walk away from me like l got a disease.
你的人都蒸发了 然后你就这样走掉 好像我有病似的
l don't talk business. Don't take it personal.
我缺钱时是不谈生意的 不是针对你
l'm a government target.
我现在是政♥府♥的目标
Why do you think we're meeting in a fucking mall?
要不然你以为我们为什么 要在该死的卖♥♥场见面呢?
lt feels disrespectful. You know, that's all l'm saying.
感觉很不受尊重 我只是这样觉得
l'm the guy who saved you from the hit parade.
我曾经救过你一命耶
When? When did you ever step in for me?
何时?什么时候你为我出过头?
You forget?
你竟然忘了?
You and my brother stuck up Feech LaManna's card game?
你跟我弟弟去抢 费曲拉曼那场牌局的时候
Feech was a made man.
费曲是道上的人
lf it wasn't for me, you would've got a vicious beating, to say the least.
如果不是我 你早就被扁死了
You know l love you.
你知道我敬爱你
You're like my big brother. You'll be taken care of.
你就像是我哥哥一样 我会照顾你的
What was yours before you left will be yours again.
你离开之前 你有的还是会归你
You just gotta give us some time.
你要给我们一点时间处理
Jeez, Anthony, you'd do that for me?
天啊 东尼 你会这样做吗?
Hey, fuck you.
嘿 去你的
What's mine is not yours to give me.
我的东西轮不到你来给我
Hey, prick, you reached out to me. l said what l wanted to say.
嘿 混♥蛋♥ 是你跟我求助的 我已经说了我想说的了
Well, we got a problem, kid?
我们有问题吗?小子
l'm trying to get you to slow down.
我只是试着让你缓下来一下
Things are different now. You gotta be extra, extra careful.
现在情况不同了 要额外 格外的小心
When do you know me not to be careful?
我何时有不小心过?
When?
何时?
You been out of the can 1 0 minutes, you shake down Beansie for a piece.
你才出狱十分钟 就跑去威胁宝西要分杯眉
Do me a favor, back off. He's a good earner.
帮个忙 别太过分 他是个好献金人
Yeah, for you.
是啊 对你而言
That's none of your fucking cazzi.
那该死的不关你的鸟事
Those joints are a cash business. They come in handy.
那些披萨快餐店是很赚钱的 那些钱是很好用的
He's a sneaky cocksucker. Whatever, back off.
他是个狡猾的死浑蛋 随便你讲 反正你不要管
You taking the side of a civilian over me?
你竟然偏袒一个老百姓 而不护我?
Christ, l'm asking you to do me a favor.
天啊 我要请你帮我一个忙耶
Do it if you want to. lf you don't, go fuck yourself.
随便你要不要 如果不要 你就去死吧
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
喔 是吗? 是的
How's your sister?
你姐姐怎样?
There's no need for that talk. What?
没有必要说那样的话 什么样的话?
My sister.
我姐姐
Janice. How's she doing?
珍妮丝 她好吗?
Oh, l thought you were baiting me. You know. . . .
喔 我以为你要逼我诅咒ue4d1 你知道的ue4d1
''How's your sister?'' ''Fuck your mother. ''
"你姐姐怎样?" "去你♥妈♥的♥?"
See what she did?
你看到她做了什么吗?
Who? Meadow.
谁啊? 梅朵
That house is fucked!
那个房♥子被搞得遭透了!
Thought you didn't swear. What are you talking about?
我以为你不骂脏话的 你在说什么?
l'm outraged. No, l am beyond outraged.
我实在太生气了 不 我不只是太生气了
Talk about disgrace? Disrespect for other people's property?
什么叫做丢脸呢? 什么叫做不尊重别人的所有物呢?
lt's like a freaking shooting gallery.
那就像是个该死的射杀场所
lt smells of urine, there's puke all over the hardwood floors--
闻起来都是尿味 木材地板上都是呕吐排泄物ue4d1
Sounds like your place in Venice. She's been punished.
听起来像是你在威尼斯的家 她已经被惩罚了
Three weeks without a card.
不过是三个星期没有信♥用♥卡♥
Oh, Madonna, that's some heavy shit there!
喔 圣母 真是他妈的严厉啊!
Janice. . . . lf that was my child
珍妮丝ue4d1 如果那是我的小孩ue4d1
You got a lot of fucking balls, you know that?
你真是该死的大胆 你知道吗?
Don't talk to me like that. Let's clear the air here.
别这样跟我说话 我们把话说清楚
You're a Vishnu-come-lately, playing concerned.
你少在那里装神圣 假装关心
Who the fuck are you kidding?
他妈的你在唬谁啊?
You're here to pick the frigging bones.
你只是在鸡蛋里挑骨头
There's a lot l could say right now that l am not gonna say.
我可以说很多事 但是我不会说的
A lot of balls.
你很大胆嘛
Temper tantrums.
火爆脾气
He hasn't changed one iota since we lived in Newark. Not one!
从我们住在纽渥克开始他就一点都没变 一点也没有!
You're passing judgment on him, Janice. On us as parents.
你在评断他 珍妮丝 在评断我们身为父母的资格
How we discipline our children is none of anybody's business.
我们如何教养我们的孩子 不关别人的事
You let that girl walk all over you, you'll regret it.
你让那个女孩子骑到你头上 你会后悔的
Mother of God, Janice! Are all of you Sopranos the same?
妈的 珍妮丝! 你们姓索波诺的都一个样吗?
l ask you nicely to stay out of it, you pretend not to hear.
我好声好气的请你别管了 你假装没有听到
Maybe you'll hear this.
或许你会听到这个ue4d1
Mind your fucking business. Keep your mouth shut when it comes to my kids!
你♥他♥妈♥的别管 我的小孩是我家的事!
Maybe l've stayed here too long.
或许我在这里住太久了
The fall in the shower didn't affect your pre-existing heart condition.
浴室里的那次跌倒并未影响 你先前的心脏症状
But you already knew that. lt never hurts to be sure.
但是你早就知道了 确定一点总是好的
Fucking bum hip.
该死的残障屁♥股♥
What next does the Man Upstairs have in store for me?
老天下一次又要对我怎样呢?
You're lucky it was a sprain.
你很幸运那只是个轻微的扭伤
The thing is, doc, l've been feeling these, like, little fibrillations.
问题是 我一直感觉得到些微的颤动
Psychosomatic. You got out of jail on a medical.
这是身心失调 你是因为健康情况才出狱的
lt's the mind-body connection. Your body's just pitching in to help.
这是心理跟生理的相连关系 你的身体想使劲努力复原
Hey!
嘿!
There's my boy!
我的好孩子!
l was afraid you didn't get the message.
我还在担心你没有收到消息
Put a shirt on, l'm getting a chubby.
穿上衣服 你变胖了
Doc, this is one of my dearest friends.
医生 这是我最好的朋友之一
Richie, this is the best heart man in the world, Doug Schreck.
理奇 这是全世界最好的心脏科医生 道格史瑞克医生
Mr. Soprano oversold me. l'm only the best in the Western world.
索波诺先生太夸张了 我只不过是西方世界最好的罢了
Fucking ball-breaker.
该死的整死我了
Doc, do me a favor?
医生 帮个忙好吗?
Me and Richie. . . .
我跟理奇ue4d1
Yeah, no problem.
好啊 没问题
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表