剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Currently trying to change my business profile, if you know what l mean.
目前正在试着变更我的商业模式 如果你知道我的意思的话
Oh, so it's all about your legal problems.
喔 所以一切都是跟你的法律问题有关
l'm gonna get the car.
我要去开车
Don't disappear. Meet me out front.
别就这样消失 外头见
Corrado?
克拉多?
l thought that was you.
我就知道是你
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
Romano.
罗曼诺
Catherine.
凯瑟琳
You have to stay in the chair till you leave the building.
在离开医院之前你都必须待在轮椅上
Hospital rules. So call a cop.
医院的规定 去报♥警♥啊
A little procedure. They should worry about the sick.
只是一些程序 他们应该多关心一些真正的病人的
lt's all about the insurance. You remember my Chuckie?
一切都跟保险有关 你记得我儿子洽奇吗?
Little Chuckie. You drove the bike for the butcher's.
小洽奇 你以前帮卖♥♥肉的 骑脚踏车送东西
l gotta call Karen, Ma.
我要打电♥话♥给凯伦 妈
He's a cop now, like his father.
他现在是警♥察♥了 跟他爸一样
A detective. He was a good egg, your Lou.
是警探 他是个好人 你老公卢
He was a real straight shooter. He had a lot of class.
他是个真坦率的人 很有水准的人
Hodgkin's, no?
是何杰金氏症吗?
lt's been almost 1 5 years.
已经十五年了
That long?
那么久了吗?
The week the shuttle exploded.
太空梭爆♥炸♥的那一周
The pension helps. The grandchildren.
退休金帮助很多 还有孙子们
You look good, Corrado. You healthy?
你看起来不错 克拉多 健康情况呢?
A little heart trouble. Nothing much.
一点点心脏问题 没什么
You broke your ankle?
你扭到脚吗?
Bunions.
大脚指胀肿
You still in Belleville?
你还住在好景吗?
Same house. Watsessing Avenue.
同样一间房♥子 在同一条街上
l'm right on Ampere Parkway. Near our beloved alma mater.
我住在安派瑞大道上 在我们的母校旁边
Maybe we could have coffee? Catch up.
或许我们可以一起喝咖啡 聊聊往事
There's an lHOP by the dry cleaners.
在干洗店旁边有一间煎饼店
The doctor says l'm not supposed to leave the house. Too much stress.
医生说我不可以离开家里的 压力太大了
Sir?
先生?
The chair.
轮椅
l don't show up for eight years, you turn my office into a storeroom?
我八年没有出现 你就把我的办公室当成储藏室
l'll get this shit cleaned right out.
我马上把这些东西整理掉
Connie! Connie!
坎妮!坎妮?
This is Mr. Soprano.
这位是索波诺先生
Tony. How you doing?
东尼 你好吗?
Connie DeSapio.
坎妮迪沙皮
What happened to Diane?
黛安呢?
A little self-indulgent with the office supplies.
太爱拿公♥司♥的办公文具了
He's been out in the field, but he's gonna spend some time with us at HQ.
他以前都在外面 但是他现在 要多花一点时间跟我们在总部了
So let's get Ralphie and Danny here and move these boxes and books out.
把罗夫跟丹尼找来 然后把这些箱子跟书搬出去
What should l do with them? l don't know. Make room.
要拿去哪里呢? 我不知道 找个地方
l'll put them by the copy machine.
我放到影印机旁边好了
Nice rack.
漂亮的小妞
Born-again Christian.
重生基♥督♥教♥徒♥
Oh, yeah?
喔 是吗
Listen, while l have you here. We may have a problem. Richie Aprile.
听着 正好你在这里 我们跟理奇艾皮欧有些问题
Yeah, l heard. He tipped a truck at a deli in Nutley.
是啊 我听说了 他弄卡车去熟食店倒了一车的垃圾
Fucking guy. But that's not it.
该死的小子 还不只如此
One of Zanone's drivers, the illustrated man?
杰诺的司机当中 那个有刺青的
Richie's got him running an operation selling blow along the routes.
理奇让他在开车的沿路卖♥♥毒品
The Department of Sanitation l can handle. . .
卫♥生♥部♥门我可以处理
. . .but if the DEA gets involved, we're gonna lose our 9-0-1 .
但是要是扯上药品管制局 我们会被吊销执照的
Son of a fucking bitch. l don't like to break your balls.
该死狗♥娘♥养♥的浑蛋 我不想要让你为难
That piece of shit's gonna be my brother-in-law.
那该死的垃圾人就要成为我姐夫了
Nice, huh?
棒吧?
The RlCO Act, Elliot.
扫黑条款 艾略特
We sat there and we talked about the fucking RlCO Act.
我们就坐在那边谈该死的扫黑条款
You treat different patients, your base of knowledge expands.
你有各式各样的病人 你会学到很多事情的
Two years ago, l thought RlCO was a relative of his.
当我两年前听到瑞可(音同扫黑条款) 我还以为那是他亲戚
Cards-on-the-table time. How's the drinking?
我们摊开来说吧 喝酒情况呢?
l don't know.
我不知道
Worse, l guess.
我猜更糟了
Are you an alcoholic?
你在酗酒吗?
l am drinking in between sessions.
我在每次诊疗中间休息时间都会喝酒
That's very serious. Just on the days that l see him.
这很严重 只有在我要看他的那几天
l can't take it.
我受不了了
Finally. Thank you.
终于 谢谢你
Are you taking steps to seriously end it?
你有没有在采取行动要真的结束呢?
He wanted to end it.
他想要结束
Last time he wanted to stop coming, but l talked him out of it.
上次他想要停止看诊 但是我说服他不要
Why?
为什么?
lf l was at Sloan and he had a pituitary tumor. . .
如果我是在医院而他有脑瘤
. . .would l stop him from coming?
我会阻止他回诊吗?
Elliot, it's like that thing with watching a train wreck.
艾略特 这就像看车祸一样
l'm afraid and repulsed by what he might tell me.
我很害怕又很厌恶他或许会告诉我的事
But somehow l can't stop myself from wanting to hear it.
但是不知为什么我无法阻止自己想去听
Okay.
好了
All set.
全部好了
lt'll ramp up to eight pounds per cubic inch.
这会上升到每立方英寸八磅
Keep your airway open when you're sleeping.
在你睡觉的时候打开你的呼吸道
l don't snore. Don't be embarrassed.
我又不会打呼 别不好意思
Obstructive sleep apnea is serious.
睡眠中呼吸终止是很严重的问题
Every time you wake up fighting for breath. . .
每一次你醒来要再次呼吸
. . .it puts tremendous strain on your heart.
都会对心脏造成很大的负担
Dr. Schreck is right in prescribing this for you.
塞克医师开立这个东西给你是正确的
lt makes me look like a sick man. You're not sick.
这让我看起来像是病人 你不是病人
But testing shows REM-wise you have 40 arousals per hour.
快速眼动睡眠测试 显示你每小时有四十次上冲
More, since l met you.
在我见到你之后就更多了
Such a thing to say.
真是漂亮
''Arousals'' mean a change in your stages of sleep.
"上冲"指的是你睡眠情况的改变
You are such a flirt.
你真是爱打情骂俏
l'll stop by tomorrow, see how you did.
我明天会过来看你的情况如何
Be counting the beats.
我等不急了
Who's that? Judge Crater. How should l know?
那是谁啊? 凯特法官吗?我怎么会知道
The one ordered the house arrest? Answer the door. lt's an expression.
那个限制你出这屋子的法官吗? 去开门 我只是打个比方
l'm gonna go wash my hands.
我要去洗手
Hello, l'm Catherine. A friend of Corrado's.
哈啰 我是凯瑟琳 克拉多的朋友
Fuck me.
妈的
Catherine, what a surprise.
凯瑟琳 真是太惊喜了
l would've called. You're unlisted. l brought manicotti.
我本来要打电♥话♥的 但是你号♥码没登记 我带一些通心面过来
How's your foot?
你的脚怎样了呢?
lt's better. Thanks.
有比较好了 谢谢
Heart?
心脏呢?
Better.
比较好了
ls this a bad time for a visit?
我来的时候不对吗?
Actually, the nurse just got here. We're about to have my examination.
护士才刚到 我们才要刚开始做检验
Oh, well, maybe Friday then.
喔 好吧 或许星期五再见
l volunteer at the bingo since Louis passed.
自从卢过世之后 我就在宝果那边帮忙
Well, enjoy the manicotti.
那 享用通心粉吧
Thank you, l will.
谢谢你 我会的
You're awful.
你真糟糕
She went to school with my older brother.
他跟我哥哥是同学
Oh, right. l'll see you tomorrow.
好吧 明天见
Why'd you send her away? l thought you were bored.
你为什么故意让她走? 我以为你很无聊
Talking to that dreadnought would help?
跟那个无聊的人说话会有帮助吗?
She seems all right.
她看起来还好啊?
What the hell do we have in common?
我们有什么好谈的?
Bunion. You know how l feel about feet.
拇指肿胀吗?你知道我 对脚的感觉是怎样的
Look at this. You believe this one with the cleavage?
瞧瞧 你看这个惊人的乳♥沟♥
Finger food's better than last year.
点心比去年的好
Not the landfill. The problem's the limit.
垃圾掩埋场的问题很头痛
We're at two grand a day. . .
我们每天收入两千块
. . .but with the DOS breaking our balls l gotta fuck with the ins and outs.
但是一些官方的东西真是讨厌 我得要登记进跟出
Oh, yeah? What's that?
是喔?什么东西呢?
Paperwork, you know?
文书处理工作 你知道吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表