剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Our relative from the other side is here, I should pay respect.
我们家乡的亲杯来了 我应该过来打声招呼的
What did you say about glass?
你说玻璃怎样呢?
Collection, I said. I have one.
我说我有一组收藏
Know what I judge to be the trouble with you?
你知道我判断你的问题是什么吗?
Inferiority complex. Know what that is?
自卑感 知道那是什么吗?
That's what they call it when someone low-rates himself.
就是瞧不起自己
For instance, that clumping you thought was so awful in high school.
例如 你在高中时认为跛脚是很糟
You gave up your education for a clump.
你为了跛脚放弃升学
A little physical defect is what you have.
只是一点身体缺陷
A little physical defect?
一点身体缺陷?
She's a gimp, for chrissake!
她根本就是瘸子 拜托!
You were doing so good. It doesn't make any sense!
你本来表演的很不错的 根本是狗屁!
The guy's a player and he wants to fuck her?
那个男的是花♥花♥公♥子♥ 只是想上她罢了
Where does it say he's trying to fuck her?
谁说他只想上她?
Please. Maybe he is not.
拜托 或许他不是那样的
You ever think that's why he's the "Gentleman Caller"?
你有没有想过这就是为什么 他是 绅士追求者 ?
Maybe he's a gentleman. He's a douche bag.
或许他是个绅士 他是个草包
So quit. I'm not gonna quit.
那就放弃吧 我不会放弃的
Just get a different scene.
换个角色吧
I like you as an actor. Joe Pesci or something.
我喜欢你是个演员 乔派西还是什么的
This is Jericho, cell leader of the SOS.
这是乔瑞可 SOS的队长
Let it be known from this day forth, lawlessness will not be tolerated.
从今天开始 我们将不再容忍♥无法无天的人
Jimmy Hollywood. Come on!
吉米好莱坞 不会不知道吧!
Hey, Tony.
嘿 东尼
I'll be a few minutes. Fix something to drink.
等我一下 去拿点东西喝吧
What's up?
怎样?
Guy named Danny Greco called for a loan. Said you'll vouch.
一个丹尼桂科打电♥话♥来贷款 说你会帮他担♥保♥
For Danny? Yeah. I told you Danny was good.
丹尼? 喔 对 我告诉过你丹尼不错的
Oh, yeah? Yeah, at the steak house.
喔 是吗? 对啊 在牛排馆的那个
Yeah. A few minutes.
喔 几分钟就好
Since I'm here. Can I talk to you about something?
既然我人在这 我可以跟你谈一些事吗?
And it absolutely has to stay between the two of us.
而且只能我们俩知道
On any fucking scale you wanna use, things are going good.
照你的意思 一切都很好
I'm firmly in charge, no trouble there.
一切在我掌控中 没有问题
My family is healthy. Right?
我的家族很上轨道 不是吗?
So why am I ripping phones out of the wall in front of my kid?
那为什么我会当着孩子的面 把电♥话♥从墙上扯下来?
And screaming at my sister, although she's unimportant to me.
对我姐姐吼叫 即使我对她不屑一顾
Got a lot on your mind.
你心事重重
Because I'm the boss? Yeah.
因为我是老大? 对
Herman, want a drink too?
贺曼 要不要来一杯?
That's the point.
这就是重点
You never saw Carlo or Lucky, or Douglas MacArthur...
你不会看到像麦克阿瑟那样的人
...going around punching walls!
到处去捶墙
What if I said I saw a shrink?
如果我告诉你我在看心理医师呢?
I had an inkling.
我早有预感
Every once in a while, I get anxious...
我偶尔会很躁虑
...you know, just in general. No reason.
就是这样 没有任何原因
I'm in my kitchen. All of a sudden I can't breathe, right?
就像我在厨房♥里 突然间就不能呼吸了
I'm suffocating. I get to the point where I pass out.
快窒息 然后就不醒人事
Just like your father. What is?
就像你父亲一样 怎样?
He had the same thing. He had anxiety attacks?
他也是一样 我爸也有这种焦虑问题?
Well, in those days we called it a condition.
嗯 在那个年代 我们称之为 状况
Didn't happen often, once a year.
没有经常发生 一年一次吧
Holy shit.
他妈的
He cracked his head open on a cigarette machine.
有一次他把头拿去撞香烟贩卖♥♥机 还撞出个大洞
Did he go to a doctor? Your father? Are you kidding?
有去看医生吗? 你♥爸♥? 你在开玩笑吧?
Wouldn't have mattered. They didn't know how to treat it.
反正也不会有什么帮助 当时他们也不晓得如何治疗
They're not much better now.
他们现在也没有多知道多少
There's an article in the Times. They got this machine.
时代杂♥志♥ 里有一篇文章 现在有一种机器
It can see images of the brain and how it...
可以看到脑的影像 跟它如何
...responds to fear. Fear?
反应恐惧 恐惧?
A person, listening to a tape of a parent criticizing...
一个人 听一个长辈在批评ue4d1
...I'm talking about an adult...
我是说成人
...their fear center kicks right in. You can actually see it in an MRl.
他们的恐惧就会产生 你可以在核磁共振造影上看到
I had this weird dream the other night...
有天晚上我做了一个很奇怪的梦ue4d1
With the polyps, they gave me an MRl.
在我长肿瘤时 他们帮我照了核磁共振造影
I'm telling you, they used my ass to invent some new tests.
我告诉你 他们利用我的屁♥股♥ 去发明一些新的测试
I was at the beach. But I had a suit on, and shoes too.
我在海滩上 但是却西装笔挺 脚上还穿着鞋
Camera up your ass the size of a garden hose.
拿摄影机插♥进♥你的屁♥股♥ 像水管一样粗的摄影机
Want to hear this dream? All right.
要听我该死的梦吗? 好啦
Got a sec? Sure, what's up?
有空吗? 当然 什么事呢?
It's my scene. Gentleman Caller guy. It's not me.
是我的角色 绅士追求者 那不是我
It's not supposed to be. That's why they call it acting.
本来就不是你 所以在才是表演啊
I know, it's just... I'd rather do something else.
我知道 只不过 我宁可演别的
I spoke to, what's his name? Mitch.
我跟那个谁谈过? 米契
Cynthia too. They're cool with it. All right.
还有辛西亚 他们都没问题 好吧
Alan's partner dropped out, so I gotta find something for him.
亚伦的搭档不上课了 所以我要帮他找新搭档
Rebel Without A Cause.
造♥反♥无理
James Dean. Copy it for the others.
詹姆士狄恩 帮大家印好
Get comfortable with it.
试着扮演好吧
It's great. Cool. I don't want a James Dean impression.
那很棒的 很酷 我不想要詹姆士狄恩的感觉
Yeah. No.
喔 不
Poor ducks. Poor, poor creatures.
可怜的鸭子 可怜的小动物
Poor creatures. You are such poor creatures. Yes.
可怜的小动物 你真是可怜的小动物
Don't give them that shit!
别给他们那种垃圾!
They like it.
他们喜欢
What'd I tell you? He's gonna choke!
我是怎么告诉你的? 他会噎到的!
Little pieces. They're hungry.
一小片就好 他们饿了
For fucking cheese doodles they're not!
该死的笨蛋 他们不饿!
They eat bread, corn, and shit like that.
他们吃的是面包 玉米粒那种鸟东西
You know everything! Yeah, I do.
你什么都知道! 是啊 没错
Family of mallards lived in my pool for months!
绿头鸭家族在我家游泳池 住了两个月!
What did he say? Nothing.
他说什么? 没什么
Lot of fucking words for nothing.
讲了一大堆 怎么会没事
He said, if I don't like to fight, I should find myself a Russian.
他说 如果我不喜欢吵架 我应该找个俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Tony, no!
东尼 不!
Got a problem, besides those pants?!
除了这些裤子之外 你还有问题吗?
You shouldn't yell. Oh, yeah?
你不应该乱叫的 喔 是吗?
Mind your business.
不关你的事
I make business. She's nice. Are you a counselor?
我做生意 她人很好 你以为你谁啊?
Want to get involved in problems?
你想要麻烦上身吗?
Now you're involved.
现在你惹上身了
These are balls, right? Yes.
这些是蛋 对吧? 是的
Do something! You wanted to be involved, now you are!
叫啊! 你不要是干涉吗? 快点啊!
You let go! We'll call police.
放开! 我们会报♥警♥的
Mind your business!
多管闲事!
You. We call police! Fuck you!
你 我们报♥警♥! 去你的!
Fuck!
他妈的!
Get your shit, we're going. Come on.
东西收一收 我们要走了 快点
Move your ass!
妈的 快点啦!
Why do you always have to ruin everything?
为什么你老是要破坏一切?
Just move your ass.
走快点
Help me, Daddy. Daddy.
帮助我 爸爸
You can depend on me, trust me. Whatever comes, we'll face together.
你可以依靠我 信任我 无论如何 我们一起面对
Fuck this shit! You said you weren't gonna laugh!
鬼扯蛋! 你说你不会笑的
I didn't laugh. Baby, you were doing so good.
我没有笑 宝贝 你表演的真棒
Yeah, fuck this. Christopher!
是喔 去他的 克里斯多佛!
Absolutely not. Do the work you were assigned.
当然不可以 做好你被指定的作业
How about where I'm scared...
我可以演那个受到惊吓
...and dive out of the car before Buzz goes off the cliff?
在冲入悬崖前跳出车子的人吗?
There's no dialogue in that scene. The knife fight?
那场戏并没有对话 那耍刀打架那场呢?
No. I already changed it once.
不 我已经帮你换过一次了
I gave you the scene because it's challenging.
我给你这个角色 因为它很具挑战性
This Russian fuck!
该死的俄♥罗♥斯♥人!
Lucky I didn't get hauled in.
还好我没有被拖进去
It would've played great with Junior, and everybody else!
要不然跟小索就好玩了
I have to run from my own leisure-time activities.
我必须要逃离我自己的休闲活动
Carmela would've known who was on the boat.
卡蜜拉有可能会知道谁在那船上的
That's nothing new. Or my kids. It happens, okay?
这不是第一次了 孩子们也知道 事情过了就算了 好吧?
What's wrong with me? You got some kind of complex.
我是怎么回事? 你有什么病状吗?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表