剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
People coming and going and coming and going.
人们来来去去的 来来去去的
l couldn't get up off the bed.
我就是无法爬出那张床
Ton-- Tony.
东尼
Anthony, what are you doing here?
东尼 你在这做什么?
Nothing. Janice, let's go.
没什么 珍妮丝 我们走
Richie didn't come home. She's worried.
理奇昨晚没有回家 她很担心
Oh, sure, he probably jilted her. lt's the story of her life.
喔 当然 他可能抛弃她了 这都是她的命
What kind of a fucking chance did she have with you as her mother?
有你当她妈 她能有什么好命?
You're always nagging her about her weight.
你总是不停地啰嗦她的体重
She goes out on a date, you call her a tramp!
她出去约个会 你就叫她骚货!
l'm gonna wait out in the car.
我去外面车上等
l never said anything of the kind. l heard you.
我从来没有说过那种话 我听过你说
You make things up.
你在乱编
You tell me.
你告诉我ue4d1
Now you tell me when l ever did anything to any of you.
现在你告诉我 我有对你们做过什么事
You don't know, do you?
你不知道 对吧?
You don't have a fucking clue.
你该死的就是不知道
l wasn't always perfect, but l always tried to do the best.
我并不完美 但是我总是试着要做到好
l know you didn't, any of you, didn't like it when l told you what to do.
我知道你们都不喜欢 我告诉你们该怎么做
Babies are like animals. They're no different than dogs.
小孩子就像动物一样 他们跟狗没有什么不同
Somebody has to teach them right from wrong.
总要有人教导他们对错
But l was your mother! Who else was gonna do it?
但是我是你母亲! 要不然谁会教你们呢?
lf you ask me, l did a pretty damn good job.
如果你问我 我会说我教得挺不错的
That palace you live in up there on that hill.
你那个在山坡上的皇宫
l gave my life to my children on a silver platter.
我把我的生命交给了我的孩子
l suppose now you're not gonna kiss me.
我猜现在你不会来亲吻我的
What?
什么?
You're cruel, that's what you are.
你很冷酷 你就是这样
Oh, fuck this. Oh, don't. . . . No.
喔 去你的 喔 不ue4d1 不
How you doing, hon? Who sended you, Tony?
你好吗? 谁派你来的?东尼吗?
He asked me to bring this.
他要我拿这个过来
What is it, money? l don't want it. Yes, you do.
那是什么?钱吗?我不要 是的 你会要的
There's $75,000 in here.
这里面有七万五
Seventyfive? Listen. . .
七万五? 听着ue4d1
. . .lrina, l know you're upset. But let me give you a little advice.
艾琳娜 我知道你很难过 但是让我给你一些建议
ln my business l see girls come and go. So l know.
在我这一行 我看到女孩子来来去去的 所以我很清楚
Time is the great enemy. You've got a very short window.
时间是最大的敌人 你青春的时间不多了
lt's not good to get too hung up on any one thing.
对一件事太执着是不好的
On the other hand, something new always comes along.
况且 总会有新的事情会发生
l've seen it a million times. lt's called Passages.
我看过太多次了 这就叫《通道》
lt's a book.
是一本书
He's right, lrinushka. He's very smart man.
他说的没错 艾琳娜 他是个聪明人
Thanks. You're welcome.
谢谢 不用客气
l'm not gonna forget this, Tony. l owe you. God, do l owe you.
我不会忘记这的 东尼 我欠你 天啊 我真的欠你
All in all, l'd say it was a good visit.
总之 我会说这是个不错的探访
What's wrong with our family, Tony?
我们的家庭到底是怎么搞的?东尼?
l go to a shrink.
我在看心理医师ue4d1
She says that our mother has a narcissistic personality.
她说我们的妈有一种 自恋情结人格
Who knows how she got that way. Grandpa Vito was no prize as a father.
谁知道她怎会那样 维多外公不是个好父亲
That's not all the shrink says. She says. . .
心理医生不全然这样说 她说ue4d1
. . .that Ma is a person who was incapable of experiencing joy.
妈是那种无法享受快乐的人
Dad, all he did was experience joy.
而爸所做的一切就是享受快乐
Richie told me you were going to a shrink.
理奇告诉过我你在看心理医生
l used to suggest it, and you'd blow your stack at me.
我跟你建议过 但那时候你还对我发火
Maybe you ought to think about going back into therapy.
或许你可以考虑回去做 治疗方面的工作
What'd you do with him?
你把他怎样了?
We buried him.
埋了
On a hill.
在山坡上
Overlooking a little river. With pine cones all around.
俯视过去是一条小河 四处都是松果
You did? What the fuck?
真的吗? 他妈的是怎样?
What do you care what we did with him? Why do you want to know?
你在乎我们对他做了什么吗? 为什么你想知道?
But l loved him so much!
但是我好爱他!
You're gonna miss your bus.
你要错过你的巴士了
l'm sorry, Tony. l am so sorry.
我很抱歉 东尼 我真的很抱歉
All right. All right. Go ahead.
好了 好了 走吧
Meadow, you have a UPS. lt's up in your room.
梅朵 有你的快递 在你的房♥间里
What are you doing in here?
你在这做什么?
You've been gone all night. What the hell happened?
你出去一整晚 怎么回事?
Janice decided to go back to Seattle.
珍妮丝决定要回西雅图
You're kidding?
你在开玩笑吧?
Well, what about Richie? He must be devastated.
那理奇呢?他一定很难过
Richie's gone.
理奇走了
What do you mean ''gone''?
"走了"是什么意思?
Gone.
走了
Where?
去哪了?
After 1 8 years, don't make me make you an accessory after the fact.
都在一起十♥八♥年♥了 别让我把你变成了帮凶
An accessory after the--?
帮凶什ue4d1?
Holy shit. Stop asking.
天啊 别再问了
Oh, my God!
喔 我的天!
Oh, my God. l took care of it.
喔 我的天 我都处理好了
That was not a marriage made in heaven.
可见不是天作之合
What's all this?
这些是什么东西?
After Meadow's graduation, me and Rosalie Aprile are going to Rome.
梅朵毕业之后 我跟萝莎莉艾皮欧要去罗马
For three weeks.
三个星期
Excuse me?
什么?
We're gonna stay at the Hassler. Shop.
我们要住在五星级大饭店 去血拼
And try and see the Holy Father.
然后看能不能见到教宗
What are people gonna say, you go for three weeks?
大家会怎么说呢? 你要去三个星期?
You'll have to chauffeur AJ around to his dentist and whatnot.
你要载安东尼去看牙医 还有诸如此类的
You've gotta find a tennis clinic for Meadow to join.
你还要帮梅朵找网球课让她可以加入
Because if l have to do it, Tony. . .
因为东尼 如果我要去做这些的话ue4d1
. . .l just might commit suicide.
我可能会自杀的
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表