剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
What does she know?
她知道个什么?
She knows that even if god is dead, you're still gonna kiss his ass.
知道即使上帝已死 你还是照样要亲他屁♥股♥
Hey, Joe. Hey, Chris, how's it going?
嘿 乔依 克里斯 近来好吗?
Coke and a slice.
可乐跟披萨 马上来
It's the best pie in Jersey. What do you guys want?
纽泽西最好吃的披萨
Anything, it's taken care of.
你们要什么?我请客
Same thing, coke and a slice. Coke and a slice.
一样 可乐跟披萨 可乐跟披萨
You got it.
没问题
That Laundry across the street,
对面的洗衣店
That's where Joe's restaurant used to be. Willie Moretti he bought it.
那是乔伊以前的餐厅 威力马瑞提把它买♥♥下来了
Moretti was Sinatra's guardian angel, right?
等一下 马瑞提曾经是ue4d1 辛纳区的守护天使 对吧?
Stuck his gun in Tommy Dorsey's
塞枪到汤米多希的嘴里
mouth and bought Sinatra's contract for a dollar.
然后以一块钱买♥♥下了辛纳区的合约
That's like the inspiration for Johnny
强尼方藤的灵感来源
Fontaine and the studio boss in gf one, right?
那个制片厂老板 对吧?
Right.
没错
That's the one beef i had with "swingers".
这就是我参与制♥作♥ 《求爱俗辣》的好处之一
You guys patterned yourselves after frank and dean,
在一些大牌之后 你就定型了
but there was like a pussy- assness to it.
但是还是有点女性化
I mean, it was kind of the point of the piece
那就是那部片的重点 我是说 就像是ue4d1
so, you brought us your script.
你带了剧本给我们看
Yeah, but c'mon, let's see it.
是的 但是ue4d1 我们来看吧
No, you're Jon Favreau.
不 你是强法夫瑞
“Rocky Marciano”, "deep impact", "swingers".
《洛基马奇亚诺》、《彗星撞地球》 《求爱俗辣》等强片
Your script is set in the world that
你的剧本刚好是
I'm interested in doing my next project on.
我下一个想要做的主题
A picture on the life of crazy Joe Gallo.
"疯狂"乔依加罗一生的电影
They already did "the gang that couldn't shoot straight".
他们已经拍过类似的东西了
Yeah, but i see Gallo as this tragic figure.
但是我认为他是个悲剧人物
He was a flawed and blinkered guy, but he wanted to learn, to grow,
一个失败而又目光狭隘的人 但是他想要学习 想要成长ue4d1
to read, to paint.
想要能够阅读跟绘划
He had this yearning, this hunger for
他有这种渴望 渴望ue4d1
fuck your mother, what's the word?
妈的 那个形容词是什么?
You as Joey Gallo, I don't see that.
你演乔依加罗吗?我不认为
I'm part Italian.
我有义大利血统
Vince, maybe, Vaughn.
文生范恩 或许可以
This project happens to be a personal passion of mine.
这故事刚好 牵动我非常私人的情感
I could play Joey Gallo
我可以扮演乔依加罗
but i don't want to be an actor unless i can play myself.
但除非我能演我自己 否则我不干
Which is totally understandable.
可以理解
Listen, ever since Amy told me about you,
由于艾美提到你
I thought maybe we could work together.
我以为我们有机会可以合作
You could tell me the way shit goes down, what makes sense,
你可以告诉我最后结局 什么才是合理的
what people really say,
人们说了什么
Joey Gallo, I was like three years old when he got whacked.
但是加罗被♥干♥掉时我才三岁
Yeah, but speech patterns. You saw "swingers".
但是说话的调调 你有看过《求爱俗辣》
Whatever you think of that motherfucker, man,
不管你是怎么看那部片的
It's, like, you can tell it's extremely important to me how people really talk.
你知道我很重视剧中角色说话的方式
Like that "Buchiach" thing. How could i forget that fucking thing?
就像是普西卡 我在皇后区长大的
I grew up right in Queens.
怎么会忘记呢?
I guess it is a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
You wouldn't be betraying any oath thing.
你不会违背任何传统的
Holy fucking shit, that thing is still alive?
去他妈该死的! 那家伙还活着?
If i told you 15 years ago that she was a piece of ass, would you believe me?
你们相信十五年前她是个辣妹吗?
What? What happened?
怎样? 发生什么事?
Forget it.
算了
C'mon, man, we're just talking.
别这样 这里只有我们而已
Wise- guy friend of mine would kill me if he knew i told you.
我朋友如果知道我告诉你们 一定会杀了我
This made guy
这个人ue4d1
Had the most discriminating eye when it comes to t&a.
尤其在分辨性别方面 眼光是很准的
He's at a club one night, this broad's all over him.
有天晚上在俱乐部 一个女人贴在他身上
And she's got a really nice body, she's horny as hell.
身材真的很好 辣到不行
They step outside, they walk over to this picnic ground.
然后他们走出去 到了一个空地
She starts blowing him next to this swing set.
她开始在秋千旁帮他吹♥喇♥叭♥
He's about to shoot his load, he reaches down to start fingering,
就当他快要射的时候 手往下探过去
undoes the skirt, reaches in, grabs hold of a goddamn prick.
摸进她的裙子里面 竟然捉到他妈不该捉到的东西
Jesus Christ. "Crying game."
老天 像是《乱世浮生》
This is a true story.
这是真实故事
So my friend can't let this story get out.
我朋友不能让别人知道
He wants to humiliate the freak as much as he was humiliated.
所以只好修理这个怪胎
So he gets this fucking acid, you know, burns everything.
所以他拿了一些该死的药水 烧了所有一切
He pours it on her arms, on her face, everywhere,
他把药水倒在她手臂上 脸上还有全身
her prick.
她宝贝上面
That's one bad motherfucker.
真的是很狠的人
That's how good looking this broad used to look,
那滥货看起来真辣
had this wise- guy friend of mine totally fooled.
完全唬了我朋友
She had to get a glass eye.
最后她得要装义眼
Hey, look who's here.
瞧瞧谁来了!
You can't say hello to your uncle?
你不跟叔叔打招呼吗?
Hey, uncle Pussy.
嗨 普西叔叔
Look what my little friend did to Carmela's car.
看这小子对卡蜜拉的车做了什么好事
What were you thinking?
你到底在想什么?
You got to learn to respect the value of things. This is your own property.
你要学着尊重东西的价值 这是你的东西
Here, go get a soda.
去买♥♥饮料喝吧
The longest fucking car ride of my life. What's the matter?
这辈子当中最长的一次车程 怎么了?
It's the kid, he used to be happy- go- lucky.
他一向是安乐的小孩
Now he's moody, he questions the universe.
现在却情绪化 质疑一切的价值
Like father, like son.
有其父必有其子
Fuck you, I'm serious.
去你的 我是讲真的
You're his confirmation sponsor. Do something with him.
你是他教父 帮帮忙吧
Alright, alright. But 13, 14, they start getting broody.
好吧 但是十三、四岁开始 他们就会不一样了
It's getting so I don't want to be with him.
我越来越不想面对他了
If you gotta use a belt, go ahead.
必要时候就用皮带打吧
He's bombing out in school. He got a "c", three "ds" and an "f".
他在学校表现糟透了 全部都不及格
Look at this kid.
救命圣母 看看他
How you making out in school?
安东尼 学校成绩怎样呢?
I got a "c", three "ds" and an "f".
全部都不及格了
Where you been? I was hanging out with Jon.
你去哪? 跟强在一起
Izzacupo? Favreau.
伊萨古柏? 法夫瑞
You were?
是吗?
You went to the set? Yeah.
你去片场了? 对啊
Why didn't you call?
为什么不打电♥话♥告诉我?
We were only there for like half an hour,
只待了三十分钟而已
then they wanted me to give them kind of like a tour around jersey.
然后他们想到处看看纽泽西
They did?
是吗?
What?
怎样?
Vince Vaughn didn't come down there.
文生范恩又没有出现!
Elbow up, matt, keep it straight. Coach is having me pull more.
手肘抬起 伸直 教练要我做牺牲打
Fuck him. My son doesn't hit sacrifice flies.
去他的 我儿子不击牺牲高飞球的
You're up next.
你下一个上场
Nah, I just want to want watch.
不要 我只想在场边看
You got to snap out of this, Anthony.
听话一点 安东尼
C'mon, a. J. , it's fun.
别这样 这很好玩的
I know, I just don't feel like it.
是啊 我知道 我只是不想要
Sometimes you got to do things you don't want to.
有时候你必须 做一些你不想做的事
Why?
为什么?
'Cause your parents say so. It's part of your tradition.
因为你父母亲说的算 这是传统价值
Baseball's not part of my tradition.
棒球不是我的传统价值 该死的
Your dad, in high school, was almost all- county left field.
你♥爸♥在高中的时候 是全郡最棒的左外野手
I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about your confirmation here.
但是我今天不是要谈那个 我们来谈你的坚信礼
I don't want to get confirmed.
我不想接受坚信礼
Why not? No matter why not.
为什么不想? 不管你愿不愿意
If you're looking for a purpose in life, doing what's right is your purpose.
你在找存在的义意 做正确的事就是你存在的意义
That's not what Nitch says. Who?
尼采不是这样说的 谁?
Nietzsche.
尼采
Let me tell you something.
让我告诉你一些事
Nietzsche wound up talking to his horse.
尼采最后去找他的马说话了
And i know what you're gonna tell me. Sartre, right?
我知道你要说什么 沙特 对吧?
Sartre was a fucking fraud.
沙特是该死的伪君子
He copped it all from Husserl and Heidegger.
他窃取赫索跟黑格尔的哲理
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表