剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The Sopranos 17
片名:黑道家族(17)
Commendatori
联邦调查局警告
Get out of the way.
闪开一点
Remember to say please.
你没有说请
I can't watch tlnis again. This is the bootleg DVD.
我不能再看这个 这是违法的光碟
These are the alternate takes, Ton.
这些只不过是另类光碟 东尼
You gonna tell Coppola how to fix it?
你要不要叫吴宇森来修理呢?
I do not believe this.
我真不敢相信
Oh, come on.
喔 真是的
The disk is in there!
光碟片卡在里面了!
You know which scene I love most?
你知道我最喜欢的一幕是什么吗?
It was you, Fredo. Ton.
那是你 费多 (教父) 东尼
You gonna go see your uncle if you go there?
你会过去那边看你伯伯吗?
Yeah. That would be smart.
会啊 很聪明
Fucking disc! Paramount Pictures should...
干♥他♥妈的光碟! 派拉蒙影片应该要
...get their shit together.
把他们的东西做好的
We're gonna be stealing thousands more.
我们要偷个几千片的
How was Junior the last time you saw him?
你上次见到小索的情况如何呢?
His life is about Motrin.
他的生命现在都是跟止痛剂有关
Ton.
东尼
What's your favorite scene?
你最喜欢的是哪一幕?
I can't have this conversation again.
我不能再讨论这个了
Hit eject.
按退出
Don Ciccio's villain.
唐西西可的大宅
When Vito goes back to Sicily.
当维多回去西西里时
The crickets, the great old house.
老旧豪♥宅♥的蟋蟀
It's fucking beautiful.
真♥他♥妈♥的美丽
Maybe because I'm going there.
或许是因为我要过去了
I was in the Army Signal Corps.
我在军队服役过
What this thing needs is what we call a Brogan adjustment.
这东西需要的就是我们说的硬式修理
What's that? You know how? Yep.
那是什么? 你知道怎么弄吗? 知道啊
This is 1010 Wins.
这是电台新闻
You give us 22 minutes, we'll give you the world.
你给我们一小时 我们给你全世界
Temperatures will drop tomorrow after another scorching day.
在焦热的一天之后 气温明天将会下降
Right now, it's 96 degrees at Caldwell. La Guardia is 94...
现在在卡威是华氏九十六度 在拉瓜地亚是九十四度
...and it's 98 degrees in Central Park and on the Upper East Side.
中♥央♥公园跟上州是九十八度
Great.
太棒了
It's like this every Sunday. Yet you say...
就像每个星期天一样 但你却说ue4d1
..."great" like it's the first time.
"太棒了" 就像这是第一次发生的一样
Lower the air-conditioning.
冷气关小一点可以吗?
I'm doing it, for God's sake. I just got this car.
我正在关 天啊 我才刚开这部车
I'm not familiar with the instrument panel.
我还不太熟悉控制仪表
Get out of the fucking car!
滚出该死的车!
Take the car! Move!
车给你! 走开!
Get out of the car!
滚出去!
You nasty bitch! Get the fuck out of here!
你该死的贱♥人♥! 他妈的滚出去!
Hurry up!
快点!
Fucking Mercedes! Let's go.
干♥他♥妈的宝士! 我们走
Churchill!
邱吉尔!
Sic'em, Churchill! Evan, no!
咬他们 邱吉尔! 伊凡 不要!
Sic'em! Get them, boy! Fly, big boy.
咬他们! 去咬 狗狗! 追他们 乖狗狗
Come on, Churchill!
回来 邱吉尔!
Churchill!
邱吉尔!
Fucking niggers! Barry!
干♥他♥妈的死黑鬼! 贝瑞!
Who else, huh? Who else?
还有谁呢? 还有谁呢?
West Essex Orhopedic Group.
西艾塞克的那群人
Mr. Soprano?
索波诺先生?
Can my nephew come? He's got questions for the doc...
我侄子可以跟我一起进来吗? 他有问题要问医生
...about my hip and all.
关于我的屁♥股♥还有其它的
Of course. The doctor will be with you.
当然 医生很快就会过来
Perhaps your nephew can help you with your clothes?
或许你侄子可以帮你换衣服
You want some help?
你需要帮忙吗?
I'm not taking my pants off until I know...
我不会在你面前脱裤子的
...that prick is gonna x-ray me again.
除非那个小子要再帮我照X光
It hurts like the Pit and the Pendulum just to wipe myself.
痛得跟什么一样的
What do you want to talk about? Going over...
你想要谈什么? 回去老家
...to see that friend of ours.
去看看我们那个好朋友
My car operation. Lose that puss, it's mine now.
我的车子生意 别想了 现在是我的了
What's your question?
你有什么问题呢?
Our friend. What's he like?
我们的朋友 他是什么样的人呢?
What's he like?
他是什么样的人呢?
I only met him once. He came on the Michelangelo.
我只见过他一次 搭 米开朗基罗 号♥来的
1961.
1961年的时候
Now that was traveling.
那才叫做旅行
The ltalian line. The food, the service.
意大利式的邮轮 食物跟服务
Are you kidding me? We had some bon voyage parties on that boat.
不是开玩笑的 我们在那艘船上玩得很尽兴
He's a serious man, Zi Vittorio. Serious how?
席维多利欧是个认真的人 多认真?
You know what I mean.
你知道我的意思
Heads up, sonny-boy.
顶天立地的小子
He don't listen to opera, Vittorio, which is a fucking break.
他不听歌♥剧的 真是他妈的与众不同
Isn't he our distant cousin?
他是我们的远房♥表亲吗?
It's so far removed by now, Tonto is a closer cousin.
现在已经很远了 汤多是比较近的表亲
We deal with him through Furio Giunta. He speaks English.
我们透过浮利欧吉安达跟他打交道 他会说英文
Going to ltaly, huh?
要去意大利?
Yeah. Nice.
是啊 不错
I never went.
我从没有去过
It's not over yet.
人生又还没有结束
And we don't get to go.
我们却不能跟去
You got school. What about Mom?
你要上课 那妈呢?
It's a business trip.
这是出差
Don't you think she might like a little interlude, the two of you?
你不认为她或许会喜欢跟你独处吗?
You know when we'd like a little interlude? Right now.
你知道我们什么时候想独处吗? 现在
Not my idea to have me set the table.
又不是我自愿在这里摆盘子的
You want me to help with he roast?
你要我帮忙弄炖肉吗?
It's right there on the counter.
就放在吧台上
Carm, it's a business trip.
卡蜜拉 我是去出差
Okay? It's not worth the jet lag.
可以吗? 没有必要受时差折磨的
Did I say anything? God!
我有说什么吗? 天啊!
Naples...
那不勒斯ue4d1
...lschia and Capri...
伊斯奇跟卡布里ue4d1
...and oh the food!
还有ue4d1美食ue4d1
Shit!
干
Look. Last year, Tom and Barb... The trip to the Bahamas.
听着 我知道去年 汤米跟芭比一起去巴拿马
I said I didn't have time. You didn't.
我说了我没有空 你是没有空
It was football season. Call your brother for dinner.
那是足球赛季 去叫你弟弟吃饭
It's our busiest month.
是我们的生意季
Junior's last shipment went to Naples two months ago.
小索上一批货两个月前 才去那不勒斯
Thirty containers. Two cars to a container.
三十个货柜 一个货柜两台车
Junior had to give the operation over to who, specifically?
小索得把这车子的生意给谁?
Ray Curto.
雷蒙科托
Okay, good work, Sal.
好的 干得好 普西
There's something else. The Moltisanti kid might get his button.
还有一些事 那个莫特桑提小子或许有鬼
Tony, where's he at with Junior? Ain't spoke in months.
东尼跟小索在哪边见面呢? 几个月没联络了
Are you being straight with me? Oh, Pussy.
你有老实跟我说吗? 喔 普西
Fuck!
干
How's it going, colonel?
你好吗?
How you doing, Jimmy? I heard you were in Puerto Rico.
你好吗?吉米 我听说你去了波多黎各
Played there during the hurricanes.
有次去了那里碰到刮咙风
Never again, I said.
再也不想去了
Let me introduce you to a friend of ours.
让我介绍一个朋友给你认识
This is Joey from Dover.
这是多佛来的乔伊
Delaware. No shit! I live in Dover, here, Jersey.
达拉威的多佛 不会吧!我也住多佛 纽泽西的多佛
That's right.
没错
Joey, know where they got the name Dover from?
乔伊 你知道他们是怎么取多佛这个名字的吗?
The cliffs, I'm assuming. That's right, very good.
我猜是那些断崖吧 没错 非常好
Does it matter?
那又怎样?
Joey, I knew this guy when he had social graces.
乔伊 我很早就认识这小子了
It's for Marissa's oldest. Sixth birthday.
这是要送给玛丽莎的老大的 六岁生日
Your kids are grown, Puss.
你的小孩都长大了 普西
What're you doing here? It's my daughter's birthday.
你在这做什么呢? 是我女儿的生日
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表