剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Either way, l'm having the executive game.
无论如何 我都要定这赌场了
Your father and me started that game 30 years ago.
你父亲跟我在三十年前成立了这赌场
We were talking one day about how credit card companies...
有天我们在谈信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥如何ue4d1
...work their angle.
巧妙运用技巧
They didn't care what you bought if you don't pay all at once.
他们根本不在乎你买♥♥了什么不付全额
They juice you, you thank them for letting you have a card.
他们压榨你 而你却感谢他们让你拥有信♥用♥卡♥
You'd rather be juiced than pay at once.
人们宁可被压榨 也不愿马上付钱
That's a certain kind of player.
真是高明
That's why we call it the executive game.
这就是我们说的顶级游戏
My brother Johnny was keen.
我弟弟强尼可是个中好手
Oh, yeah. That's why he left us with cici beans.
喔 是啊 那为什么他只留给我们干扁四季豆
You don't know what you're talking about.
你不知道你在说什么
Your father left Livia with a package that could choke a fucking elephant.
你♥爸♥留给莉哩亚的东西 可以噎死一头象了
I gotta tell you?
我必须告诉你
She's like a woman with a ham, crying the blues because she has no bread.
她就像个吵闹的女人 哭闹着喊穷
Please. They don't make them like Johnny.
拜托 少来了
Keep in mind that he paid freight for your Uncle Ercole, buon ' anima.
记住 他帮你阿科拉伯伯 付了所有开支
That was a major fucking nut.
可真不少钱
Who? Who the fuck is Ecle?
谁? 谁是阿克拉?
Keep thinking you know everything.
算了 你一直都这么自以为是
Some are so far behind in a race they believe they're leading.
有些人早就耳不聪 眼不明了
Yeah, that's cute. Who the fuck is Ecle?
是喔 很好笑 谁是该死的阿克拉?
Ercole. Let's talk something else.
是阿科拉 我们聊聊别的吧
No, you opened this clam. Who is he?
不 你已经打开这个话题了 他是谁?
You don't know him. It's water under the bridge.
你不认识他 已经是陈年往事了
Me and your father looked out for him. He wanted for nothing.
我跟你♥爸♥照顾过他 他不求任何东西
I don't have time for this shit.
我没有时间鬼扯蛋
He was my younger brother, between me and your father in age.
他是我弟弟 年龄在我跟你♥爸♥之间
His name was Ercole. Actually, Ercole.
他的名字是阿科拉 事实上是海克拉
Hercules, named after my grandfather.
海克利斯 以我祖父之名取的
What are you saying?
你在说什么?
I got another uncle? Sharp as a fucking cue ball.
我还有另一个伯伯? 他妈的聪明绝顶
Yeah, we had a brother you didn't know about because he was..
是啊 我们有个你不知道的兄弟 因为他ue4d1
It was different in those days.
当年情况是很不同的
My parents didn't speak English and couldn't take care of a kid like that.
我父母亲不会说英文 没有办法照顾像他那样的小孩
But God bless your grandmother.
但是愿上帝保佑你祖母
She went to every charity home in this fucking state...
这里每间他妈的慈善之家她都去过
...till she found one to take care of him.
直到她找到一个可以照料他的
Are you saying he was retarded? Why don't you go fuck yourself?
你是说他是弱智吗? 你去死吧
He was slow.
他只是反应比较慢
He was strong as a fucking bull, handsome like George Raft.
他跟牛一样壮 跟乔治瑞福一样帅
If it was today, they might have trained him to be a whatever.
如果是今天 他们可能会训练他做些什么的
Get him a job.
给他一份工作
They didn't understand these things back then.
当年他们并不了解这些
Jesus.
老天
What were we thinking? Unfuckingbelievable.
我们当时在想什么呢? 干♥他♥妈的不可思议
I remember my mother and father arguing about... I don't know.
我记得我父母争吵着ue4d1我不知道为何
She kept talking about my father's feeble-minded brother.
她不断在说我爸一个低能的兄弟
I thought she meant you.
我以为她是在说你
What a kick in the balls. When did he die?
这一切原来如此 他什么时候死的?
Not long before your father.
在你♥爸♥走之前不久
Past is the past. This is the present.
过去的都过去了 看着现在吧
Let's talk about this game. What's my end?
我们来谈谈赌局的事吧 我的部份呢?
I don't know. Ten percent. Twenty.
我不知道 一成吧 两成
Fifteen.
一成五
Call your friends. Let them know the game's happening.
告诉你的朋友 让他们知道赌局又开始了
Can I help you with something, sir?
我可以为你效劳吗? 先生?
Yeah, I want to buy a boat with three propellers.
我想要买♥♥一艘有三个推进器的船
What? Kid...
什么? 小子ue4d1
...you see me here every week. When are you gonna stop asking?
你每个礼拜都看到我在这 什么时候你才不再问?
Ho, Rich!
喔 理奇!
Is there a problem? I'm just breaking your kid's balls.
有问题吗? 我要捏碎你儿子的鸟蛋
Like the pimp says to his hos, "Keep them coming."
就像老鸨跟妓♥女♥说的 让客源不断
Rich, that envelope's two C's shy. I'll catch up on it next week.
理奇 那信封内还差两千块 我下星期会补上
It's no problem. I just got caught off guard.
没问题的 我只是没有预料到
I took a second on the house, didn't calculate it into my budget.
我拿房♥子去贷二胎 没有算进去预算之内
No good, Davey. It's just a stutter step. No biggie.
这样不好 大卫 不过是有点紧 没有什么大不了的
The difference gets tacked on to the principal.
这是原则问题
And you know that. Yeah, I understand.
你也知道的 是的 我了解
Now don't take this personally...
别认为我是针对你ue4d1
...but I don't want to see your face at my games until you're caught up.
但是在你还钱之前 我不想看到你的脸出现在我的赌局
Come on, Rich. That's not necessary.
别这样 理奇 没有这个必要吧
You think I started this life ten minutes ago?
你以为我十分钟前才出生的吗?
A guy hands you a light envelope, it's just the beginning.
这个很轻的信封袋 这只是开始而已
Nothing personal.
别认为我是针对你
I know, but it's just this... I know.
我知道 但是不过ue4d1 我知道
It's just a stutter step.
不过是手头有点紧
What kind is that? Brazilian snapper.
这是什么种的? 巴西真鲷
Is it fishy? It's fish.
有腥味吗? 这是鱼耶
You know what I mean. It's for pizzaiola, let me smell one.
你知道我的意思 这是要做酱料的 让我闻闻看
You want something? Give me enough of that for 15 people.
你到底想不想要? 给我十五人份足够的量
And ten pounds of shrimp.
还有十磅的虾子
There's gonna be some serious money. This is no nickel-and-dime shit.
这会很贵的 不是什么便宜货
These motherfuckers can play for two days straight.
这些鸟人可以一连玩两个晚上
Now once you start work, you don't go until the game breaks up...
一但你开始上工 游戏没有结束你就不能休息
...and that fucking place looks like an operating room.
那该死的房♥间看起来就像是手术室
You mean we're, like, cleaning guys?
你是说我们就像是清洁工吗?
What are you doing? Something ain't right.
你在干什么? 不太对劲
I saw you put your finger on the scale.
我看到你把手指放在秤上
No, I didn't. Pull that with old ladies, not me.
没有 我没有 去唬老太太吧 别想唬我
I didn't put my finger on the scale.
我没有把手指放在秤上
I don't believe this shit.
我不相信这狗屁
Where you going? Wrap that up!
你要去哪? 包起来!
I gotta weigh... You gotta what? Rob me?
我要秤ue4d1你要怎样? 要抢劫我吗?
Yeah, you serve some booze, empty the ashtrays.
是啊 你帮他们倒酒 然后清烟灰缸
That reminds me.
我想到了一件事了
Whatever you do, don't engage Silvio in conversation.
无论你做什么 就是别跟席尔维欧说话
He can be a sick fuck when he's gambling.
赌博的时候他可是很该死的疯狂
Once he was down 50 large.
有一次他输到快脱屁♥股♥了
He sneezes, Fritzi says "salute."
他打了个喷嚏 费兹说 你还好吧
Fritzi Neste from Hoboken?
何博肯的费兹耐司吗?
Yeah, you know him? No.
是啊 你认识他吗? 不
Then shut up and let me finish. Anyway, Fritzi says "salute."
那就闭嘴让我说完 反正 费兹说 你还好吧
Silvio thinks he said something else.
席尔维欧以为他说别的
For the rest of the night, Silvio blamed Fritzi for his losing streak.
接下来一整夜 不断责怪费兹害他输钱
What did he think he said? Are you listening?
他以为他说了什么? 你到底有没有在听啊?
He's a fucking nut. Who knows?
他是该死的疯子 谁知道啊?
Here.
拿去
I didn't put my finger on no scale.
我没有把手指放到秤上
Put that shit in the trunk so it don't stink up the car.
把那包东西放到后车厢 才不会弄臭我的车
Pay for the fish.
付钱
Is this guy for real or what? We're fucking piss boys?
他是讲真的吗? 我们是该死的倒尿小子吗?
Come on, let's get the fuck out of here.
走吧 我们快离开
We want the room with the stove and the refrigerator.
我们要有壁炉跟冰箱的那间房♥
The efficiencies are booked to paying customers.
先付钱再说吧
And the two rooms on the sides. We may be here for some days.
还有那两个在旁边的房♥间 我们可能会在这里待几天
You people are ruining this place. That's your father's fault.
你们毁了这个地方 那是你♥爸♥的错
He made the deal.
他做的决定
We want a lot of clean towels and the bathrooms fresh-smelling.
我们要很多的干净毛巾 厕所闻起来要很清新
I should work for nothing?
我要做白工吗?
You ever suck his dick?
你有吸过他的鸟吗?
I make that beanie spin when I work his thing.
我可让他爽得不得了
Am I right?
我说对了吧?
Don't bitch to me.
别给我臭脸
What do you say?
怎样呢?
License and registration.
驾照跟行照
How about this instead?
这个可以吗?
I'm wearing a vest. Oh, yeah?
我穿着防弹衣 喔 是吗?
If I shoot, it's going in your braciola.
如果我开枪 会射你的小鸟
You're a real sick fuck.
你真是个死变♥态♥
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表