剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Am l gonna get sick now?
我现在要生病了吗?
No!
不!
Did you guys eat the same thing at the lndian restaurant?
你们在印度餐厅有吃同样的东西吗?
Well, we both had the pappadams, but different courses.
我们都点了同样扁豆薄饼 但是不同的主菜
Both had the pappadams, different entrees.
都点了扁豆薄饼 但是不同的主菜
Stop talking about food.
不要再讲食物了
Okay, Puss. Yeah, l'm sorry to bother you.
好了 普西 很抱歉打扰你
Okay, thanks a lot. Okay.
好了 谢谢你
l'm sorry, Tony, but l feel vindicated.
我很抱歉 东尼 但是我觉得我要为自己辩护一下
l can't get off the boardwalk.
我无法走出木板路
l'm gonna call Dr. Cusamano. This is worrying me now.
我要打电♥话♥给库沙马诺医师 我开始担心了
Poor son of a bitch.
可怜的龟孙子
Oh, what, you gotta go again? Oh, just let me die!
喔 什么?你又要开始了? 喔 让我死了吧!
Come on.
走吧
Come on, up, up, up!
走吧 起来 起来 起来!
Where we headed? This way.
我们要去哪边? 这边
Ladies and gentlemen, soon we'll begin...
各位先生女士 我们很快就要开始ue4d1
...general boarding of Flight 129 with nonstop service to Tucson.
第一二九班机直飞土桑市开始登机
We'd like to board our first-class passengers...
我们想请头等舱的旅客ue4d1 有小孩随行
...and those with young children and those requiring assistance.
以及需要协助的乘客先登机
You can't understand a word they say. Aw, go on!
根本都听不懂在广播什么 噢 走吧!
Livia Soprano?
莉哩亚索波诺吗?
Oh, Pussy.
喔 普西
Come on in.
进来吧
So.
那么ue4d1
Who's your friend?
谁是你的朋友呢?
Pussy?
普西吗?
l'm confused. lsn't Pussy your friend?
我不太清楚 普西不是你的朋友吗?
But that's the friend that was almost carried off by the ducks, right?
是那个有点恍神 不知在做什么的朋友对吧?
The worst part of this is, it's one of those times l know l'm dreaming.
现在最糟糕的是 我知道我在作梦
Let's look at it.
我们就好好检视一番吧
When you say ''Pussy,'' you mean my friend Pussy. . .
当你说"普西"的时候 你是指我的朋友普西ue4d1
. . .or, you know, pussy?
还是指女生的小妹妹呢?(与普西同音)
Whatever seems to be dominating your thoughts.
主导你的想法的那一个
l got pussy on the brain. l always do.
我脑中总是想着女生的小妹妹
l want to fuck you.
我想要上你
l always did. ''Do. ''
我一直都想过 我是说"在想"
l said that the first time we met.
我在我们第一次见面的时候就说过了
l find you immensely attractive. Thought l repulsed you.
我觉得你非常的吸引我 我以为我让你反感
You make an effort to repulse me.
你努力要让我对你反感
But you like that. You just said you find me attractive.
但是你喜欢那样 你刚说你觉得我很吸引你
You're the one that's fucked up.
你才是那个该死有问题的人
Anthony, Anthony.
东尼 东尼
What are we gonna do with you?
我们该拿你怎么办呢?
What's he smiling at?
他在笑什么?
No, he's gritting his teeth. He's freezing.
不 他是在咬牙 他在发寒
Tony.
东尼
Hey, guy. Not feeling too good, huh?
嘿 不舒服对吧?
l'm dying! Oh, no.
我要死了! 喔 不
You got a case of E. coli or campylobacter. But you'll be fine.
你可能是得了大肠杆菌还是什么的 但是你会没事的
Let me die! Should we maybe go to the hospital?
让我死吧! 我们该去医院吗?
Nothing we'd do. Pump his stomach?
没有什么我们可以做的 帮他洗胃
Not with this.
这样是没有办法的
He should suck ice chips. lt's good for the fever. Keeps him hydrated.
他应该要吃些冰块 这对发烧是有帮助的 帮他补充水分
Anyhoo. . . . Fucking ragheads!
反正ue4d1 该死的印度人!
l don't think so, Tony.
我不这么认为 东尼
Those spices kill microbial agents. Very smart.
他们的调味可以杀死细菌 是很聪明的
That fucking Artie Bucco then!
那就是该死的亚瑟布科了!
Meadow's graduation is tomorrow.
梅朵的毕业典礼就在明天
Hey, Ton!
嘿 东尼!
How's it going?
你好吗?
You didn't get sick? Nah.
你没有生病吗? 没有
How much you weigh? Eight pounds.
你多重? 八磅
Lost a lot of weight. Swimming.
减肥了许多 游泳
The best exercise. Works every muscle group.
最棒的运动 全身的肌肉都运动到
Get the fuck out of here. You never exercised once.
他妈的少来了 你从不运动的
Anyway, l'm $4 a pound.
反正 我现在一磅是四块钱
You know l've been working with the government, right?
你知道我在帮政♥府♥做事 对吧?
Don't say it.
别说出来
Come on, Ton. Sooner or later, you gotta face facts.
别这样 东尼 迟早你要面对现实的
l don't want to hear it. You're gonna hear it.
我不想听 你要听
Fuck. You passed me over for promotion.
干 你为了要升缍而出♥卖♥♥♥我
You knew.
你是知道的
How much shit you give them? A lot.
你提供给他们多少消息呢? 很多
Jesus, Puss.
天啊 普西
Fuck of a way for it all to end, huh? Yeah.
全都他妈的搞砸了 对吧? 是啊
Yeah.
对
These guys, on either side of me?
这些人 在我两边的这些
They're asleep. Don't say that.
他们睡着了 别这样说
lt's not fucking funny.
该死的这不好笑
l want to see you flopping around down there!
我想要看你到处跳来跳去的!
No way, Tony!
不会吧 东尼!
Get your ass back in bed! Cramps are gone. l gotta go out.
移♥动♥你的屁♥股♥回床去! 不再腹痛了 我要出去
Help me with this. Tony, you are out of your mind!
帮我一下 东尼 你疯了!
l brought consomm? l wasn't even sure you could handle it.
我带了一些清炖肉汤 我都还不确定你是否能吃
God help you if your head is in that bowl for graduation. l won't!
希望你有在想毕业典礼的事 因为我没有!
Tony! Hi, Ang. How you doing?
东尼! 嗨 安琪拉 你好吗?
Good, good. How are you? Madonna, my poor ass.
很好 你呢? 圣母 我可怜的屁♥股♥
ls the man at home? He's still sleeping. l'll get him.
他在吗? 他还在睡 我去叫他
Give me a minute, Ang!
给我一分钟 安琪拉!
Hey, Tony! How you feeling?
嘿 东尼!感觉怎样呢?
Better. Good. You look better.
好多了 太好了 你看起来的确好多了
Than l thought you would. Artie called.
比我想的好多了 亚瑟有打电♥话♥来
Hopalong, how you doing?
跟屁虫 你好吗?
Can't complain. Want some coffee?
没有什么不好的 要喝咖啡吗?
l got a call about a boat, Sea Ray 50. l want you guys' opinion on it.
有人介绍我买♥♥一条船 我要你们给我一些意见
What, now?
什么?现在吗?
The owner's got two offers. l gotta decide this morning. Cuban guy.
船主人有两个客人想买♥♥ 我今天早上得做决定 他是古巴人
Oh, yeah. Okay. Just throw some clothes on. Come on.
喔 好吧 随便套上衣服 快点
Okay.
好的
Oh, Jesus.
喔 天啊
Round 1 2.
第十二次了
You know, l could use that cup of coffee.
你知道吗?我倒是想喝杯咖啡
Yeah, right. We don't need to see this.
喔 是喔 我们根本不需要去看
l promised Gab l'd get 1 0 bags of garden mulch. . .
我答应盖比会在处理任何事之前
. . .before l did anything today.
先去买♥♥十袋的园艺肥料
See? And you're sitting there? Shame on you.
看吧?而你却还坐在这里? 真是丢脸
How long's he taking?
他要多久呢?
l'm looking forward to the graduation party.
我很期待毕业派对
Who's ready to go buy a boat?
谁准备好要买♥♥船了呢?
Might as well tell you now.
现在就告诉你们也好
l bought the most beautiful boat today.
我今天买♥♥了一艘很美的船
Cool. The 50footer? The very same.
真酷 是五十尺的吗? 是啊
l might as well tell you. l decided on Columbia.
我现在就告诉你们也好 我决定去念哥伦比亚大学了
Oh!
喔!
You want?
你要吗?
lt's a little early in the day, no?
太早了 不会吗?
Sea legs.
会晕船
Yeah, what the fuck.
好啊 管他的
Sure you want to go out today, T? Just getting over the trots.
确定今天要出海吗?东尼 你才刚拉完肚子
Time and tide wait for no man, right?
时间跟浪潮是不会等人的 对吧?
Got a decent displacement for its size.
以这船的大小来看 排水量还不错
Puts out about 700 horsepower. Beautiful.
有七百的马力 美透了
l've been waiting 40 minutes. The Cuban's with the harbor master.
我等了四十分钟了 古巴人跟港务长在一起
But we're free to give it a spin.
但是我们可以自己出去转一圈
Come on, Puss.
走吧 普西
Rides nice.
走得挺顺的
Let's go down below, check out the mahogany.
我们下去瞧瞧那些红木内装
Come on.
去吧
Look at this.
看看这
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表