剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
No neighbor of mine. What'd you hear on that?
不是我的邻居 你听说了什么?
Tony, we're out of ice in here.
东尼 没有冰块了
Alright.
知道了
Oh, shit.
喔 妈的
You two, get out of here.
你们两个出去
Tony, we also need more cokes and
我们还需要更多的可乐跟ue4d1
what is that smell?
那是什么味道?
What kind of animal smokes marijuana at his own confirmation?
什么禽兽会在自己的坚信礼抽大♥麻♥?
I don't know. Enough with the "I don't knows"
我不知道 听够了你这些"我不知道"
What are you yelling at me for? Even grandma says the world has no purpose.
为什么吼我? 奶奶也说这世界没有意义
Get inside right now and join your guests.
现在马上进去 加入你的客人
Be a good catholic for 15 fucking minutes! Is that so much to ask?
只当十五分钟该死的天主教♥徒♥! 我要求太多了吗?
What happened, what's the matter? You don't want to know.
发生什么事?怎么了? 你不会想要知道的
Fucking kid's down in the garage getting high.
该死的小子在车♥库♥里吸毒
Alright, let me talk to him.
让我跟他谈谈
Anthony
安东尼
Go away?
走开
No, I'm your sponsor.
不 我是你教父
We need to talk, you need to listen.
我们需要谈谈 你要听话
You know, you see your parents as these great
你将父母视为可恶的
big dictators, these disciplinarians.
独♥裁♥者 掌控者
But I know your dad from the time he was younger than you.
但是我从你♥爸♥比你还小时就认识他了
What difference does it make?
那又如何呢?
Listen to me, alright?
听下去 好吗?
You listening?
你有在听吗?
Yeah.
有啊
I know him.
我了解他
I was 16 years old, and my kid sister Nucci,
我在十六岁时 我妹妹纽奇
she had the spinal meningitis,
有脑膜炎
and she got a to a point where she couldn't breathe.
最后严重到无法呼吸
She was real sick? Yeah.
她病得很严重吗? 是啊
And she was in the hospital. Your father, he was the only one,
她住院的时候 你♥爸♥是唯一ue4d1
he came with me every day.
每天跟我一起去医院的人
He sat by her bed, he looked at her drawings.
他坐在她的床边 看着她的图划
He watched her for me when i had to use the john or get something to eat.
在我去厕所或是去吃饭的时候 帮我看着她
I was down there waiting in line for a hamburger when she passed away.
她走的时候我正在排队买♥♥汉堡
She died? Yeah.
她死了? 是啊
You know what pisses me off about my dad?
你知道 我爸真正惹我生气的是什么吗?
He did all these great things, then,
他做了很多很棒的事
before he was my dad.
以前他是我爸
Now he's just an asshole.
现在他只是个混♥蛋♥
Hey! Hey!
嘿!嘿!
Listen to me.
听着
Your father would catch a bullet for you. Don't you ever forget that?
你♥爸♥会毫不考虑帮你挡子弹的 你别忘了
He's a stand- up guy.
他是个堂堂正正的男子汉
I don't know.
我不知道
Not to me he's not.
对我而言他不是
Well, I do know. And I know what kind of man he is.
我知道 我知道他是怎样的人
Don't ever forget it.
千万别忘了
Uncle Pussy, what's the matter?
普西叔叔?怎么了?
Nothing.
没事
Now go down and enjoy your party.
现在去好好玩吧
Make your parents happy. You got your health, your family.
让你父母开心 你有健康 有家人
Enjoy it while you can, while you got it all in your hand.
趁来得及的时候好好享受
Come here.
过来
Give uncle Pussy a hug.
给普西叔叔一个拥抱
Hey, he's down there.
嘿 他在那边
Where the fuck you been?
你死去哪了?
This is for A. J.
这是给小安东尼的
I got one son and you miss his confirmation ceremony?
我只有一个儿子 而你却错过他的坚信礼
I don't want the church caving in on everyone.
我不想教堂因我的罪孽而崩塌
On the fucking rag again.
又在生理期了
No, I'm on the rag. She's just wondering who the fuck you are.
我才是在生理期 她正在想你♥他♥妈♥的是谁
No lectures, alright? I'm not in the mood.
别教训我 我没有心情
I agree.
我同意
I'm gonna go back in there and be with my guests.
我要回去招待客人了
Exactly ten minutes, I'm gonna look up,
十分钟后我会看看
If you're not here I'm gonna assume that you went
如果你不在了
to look for whatever the fuck it is that's calling you out there.
我会认为你去做你想做的事了
And that I will never see you again.
然后我再也不想见到你
If you are still here, then I'm gonna assume
如果你还在
that you have no other desire in the world than to be with me.
我会认为你什么都不要 只想跟着我
And your actions will show me that every second of every fucking day.
而你最好在他妈的 每一天每一秒表现出来
You understand me?
你听懂吗?
Don't answer me.
别回答我
Take the ten minutes, you think about it.
考虑十分钟 你想想看
Hey you
嘿 你!
come here
过来这里
C'mon, let's take the picture.
过来 我们照张相
C'mon, let's get the picture.
我们来照相
A. J. , c'mon. –Come here
安东尼 快点 过来这里
Wait, where's Pussy?
等一下 普西呢?
Where's the godfather?
对啊 教父在哪呢?
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表