剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Did you fuck me?! Take it easy.
你♥他♥妈♥的耍我吗? 别这么激动
How about I put a bullet in your stupid boar's head?
我一枪把你这只猪毙了怎样?
He was spotted, Sal. So don't go pulling my taffy.
他被看到了 普西 所以别在那对我假惺惺了
As of this second, if you lie to me...
在这个时候 如果你对我说谎
...you will never see the streets for 50 fucking years!
你接下来五十年都看不到太阳了!
Did you know about this? No.
你知道这件事吗? 不知道
If you knew Soprano was planning something...
如果你知道索波诺在策划什么
...and didn't wear a wire... - I told you no!
又故意不带窃听器 我告诉你我不知道!
There was someone else there that night.
还有一个人那天晚上也在
A quote, unquote: "Husky accomplice."
据说是"一个高壮的共犯"
Yeah? Yeah.
是吗? 是啊
But the witness couldn't I.D. him. Oh.
但是目击证人没有看清楚他 喔
Were you the perp he couldn't I.D.? What, are you fucking crazy?
你是那个他无法指认的罪犯吗? 什么?你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗?
What did I tell you, huh? No fucking violence!
我告诉过你了 不可以有 该死的暴♥力♥行为
I ought to burn you and let the judge throw away the key!
我应该让你受苦 让法官把你关起来的!
I'm deciding to believe you. But here's what you're gonna do.
我决定要相信你 但是你要做一件事
I want Tony's voice on tape, saying, "I killed Matthew Bevilaqua."
我要听到东尼的声音在录音带上说 "我杀了麦特比维拉圭"
No distortion. No throat clearings. No nose-blowing.
清清楚楚 没有什么咳嗽或是擤鼻涕声
I get it. But let me ask you something.
知道了 但是我问你
If I did ride with Tony on something like that...
假如我是跟东尼一起干那件事
...wouldn't that get me tighter with him, raise my coinage?
那不是会让我跟他更紧密 让他更信任我吗?
Make Tony forget all his suspicions? You're a cute prick, Puss.
让东尼忘记他所有的怀疑吗? 普西 你真是可爱
Get me Tony on tape talking about this murder.
录下东尼说这件谋杀案的事
Who's the witness?
谁是目击证人?
No joke, Sal. You don't want to see my darker side.
不要开玩笑 你不要尝试我的极限
Go. lf they had enough to pinch you...
去吧 如果他们已经逮到你了
...there'd be bars between us as we speak.
我们现在就不可能说话了
Why do they want me to go there? Lock you into a story.
为什么他们要我过去? 让你说一些话
So later at trial, any contradiction will sink you.
之后在审判过程 任何不对的说词 都会毁了你
We going? Did you say you'd go?
我们要去吗? 你有说你要去吗?
Please. All right, procrastinate.
拜托 好吧 延缓一下
Let me get our ducks in a row. Keep your cool and go the speed limit.
把我们的人安排好 不要轻举妄动
Don't give them an in.
别让他们有机会
What'd I just say?
我刚才说什么?
Don't give them an in. Are you all right, Tony?
别让他们有机会 你还好吗?东尼
This is some bad shit here.
这真是他妈的糟糕
What's up, Anthony? How did this happen?
怎么了?东尼 这怎么会这样呢?
Midlife crisis? You can talk to me.
中年危机吗?你可以跟我说的
The mothers last year said we should end senior night at Long Beach Island.
所有的母亲都说去年我们应该要 暂停在长岛的银发族之夜
They'll dance, scavenger hunt and the liquor stores will be closed.
她们可以跳舞 捡垃圾 所有卖♥♥酒的店都会关闭
And we count noses. Okay.
我们会点名的 好的
Is that the time? I'm gonna barely get Natalie to tap.
时间到了吗?我几乎都没让娜塔莉选到
Chris, need a ride? No, my brother's coming.
克莉丝 需要我载你一程吗? 不用了 我哥会过来
Eric took my car to a meet. Next week, my house.
艾瑞克开我的车出去了 下星期 换我家
We'll tie up the loose ends.
我们再继续讨论
Christine, I'm so glad you stayed. I kind of wanted to.
克莉丝 我真高兴你留下来 我有点想这样做
When I found out about Eric's car, I told Tony to give it back...
当我知道艾瑞克车子的事时 我要东尼还回去
I wish I could say this is a first for David, but...
我希望我可以说 这是大卫第一次犯错 但是
Eric is going to college, and maybe it's better for his grades.
艾瑞克要去上大学了 或许这样会对他的成绩有帮助
So April 1, huh? How I dread it. So long as Eric gets into Georgetown.
我真希望是愚人节 只要艾瑞克可以上乔治城
It's his first choice. Meadow wants to go to Berkeley.
那是他的第一志愿 梅朵想要进柏克莱
Hi. We just finished. Sorry I'm late. I was bidding a job.
嗨 我们刚结束 对不起我迟到了 我在标一份工作
My brother, the wallpaper artist. The one you can trust...
我哥 你可以信赖的壁纸艺术师
...with your Brunswick & Fields. Vic, Carmela Soprano. Victor Musto.
维多 这是卡蜜拉索波诺 维多玛斯多
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴认识你 我也是
You have a beautiful house. Thank you.
你的房♥子很漂亮 谢谢
Could use a little freshening up. Vic does amazing border work too.
倒是可以重新装璜一下 维多很会黏壁纸装璜的
I was thinking of wallpapering the dining room. Do you have a card?
我有在想在餐厅贴壁纸 你有名片吗?
Yeah, sure.
是的 当然有
I'm bonded and state certified, but I'm still dangerous.
我是有州政♥府♥执照的 但是我还是危险人物喔
Well, bye, Carmela. Thanks. Let's get together and have lunch.
好了 再见卡蜜拉 谢谢 我们改天一起吃午餐
Have you tried the new Vesuvio? No.
你有去过装璜后的维苏威餐厅吗? 没有
Okay, lunch. Promise. Yes.
好了 说定了 午餐 好的
Nice meeting you. I'll call about the wallpaper.
很高兴认识你 关于壁纸的事 我会打电♥话♥给你
Nice lady.
很好的女士
Don't even think about it. She's married to Tony Soprano.
你别想了 他是东尼索波诺的老婆
Married's good enough. The husband doesn't matter, I respect the ring.
结婚就够了 老公是谁不重要 我尊重那个婚戒
Especially that ring. Probably came off a dead finger.
特别是她的那颗婚戒 可能是从什么死人身上拔下来的
David? Are you down there? Be right up!
大卫 你在下面吗? 马上上去!
What are you doing? Fixing the fucking light bulb!
你在干什么? 修理该死的灯泡!
It glares off the ball when I rack! Jesus, okay.
我锁紧的时候就熄灭了! 天啊 好啦
You're always worried about ruining the felt.
你老是在担心会毁了毛毯
Richie, baby, you're the best one!
瑞奇 宝贝 你是最棒的!
Oh, baby. Oh, you're the best one ever.
喔 宝贝 喔 你是最棒的
Oh, baby, you're the best! Oh, baby, you're the best.
喔 宝贝 你是最棒的! 喔 宝贝 你是最棒的!
Oh, Richie. Oh, Richie. Oh, you're the boss.
喔 理奇 喔 理奇 喔 你是老大
Oh, you're the boss! Oh, you're the boss!
喔 你是老大 喔 你是老大
Oh, baby! Oh, you're the best!
喔 宝贝 喔 你是老大!
It should be you. Oh, it should be you.
应该是你 喔 应该是你的
What?
什么?
Where'd that come from? What?
那是什么? 什么?
"It should be you"? What are you trying to say, Janice?
"那应该是你"? 你在说什么?珍妮丝
What? Don't "what" me!
什么? 少在那里"什么" !
Why'd you say that? I was making love to you, baby.
你为什么那样说? 我在跟你做♥爱♥ 宝贝
You know what you said.
你知道你说了什么
I was in the heat of passion. I'm doing it like you like.
我在激♥情♥当中 我只是说给你听高兴的
"Boss" this, "boss" that...
"老大"这个 "老大"那个
"It should be you."
"应该是你"
That's not part of it.
不是这样的
How can you think of that during sex? You're not in the moment.
你在做♥爱♥的时候怎么会想到那个呢? 你根本没有投入
I find powerful men erotic.
我觉得有权势的男人很吸引人
Was that another dig in me? Oh, Jesus, Richie.
那也是你喜欢我的原因吗? 喔 天啊 理奇
I gotta be loyal.
我必须要忠诚
Without that, we crumble.
没有忠诚 我们就完了
Tell that to Paul Castallano.
去跟保罗卡斯塔那诺(黑♥手♥党♥老大) 说吧
I'm old school, Janice.
我很守旧的 珍妮丝
All I mean is, my brother needs help.
我的意思是说我弟弟需要帮助
Teaching him manners is one thing. My Uncle Junior still has friends...
教他礼貌就是一件事 我小索伯伯还是有一些朋友的
...and he thinks the world of you.
而他有在想你
"When your opponent gives you an opening...
"当你的敌人给你进攻的机会
...be swift as a hare. " Sun Tzu.
就要快速进攻" 孙子说的
When I think of that jacket I gave your brother...
当我想到那件给你弟的夹克
...and he spit on it...
被他糟蹋了
...I could slice an ear off his head.
我真想割下他的耳朵
Richie, wait.
理奇 等一下
Ma, if you need something, call. I'll bring it up.
妈 如果你须要什么就叫我们 我会拿上去的
Are you smoking marijuana? I want to watch the TV.
你们在抽大♥麻♥吗? 我想要看电视
We should get one for your room. Listen to her.
我们会帮你房♥间装一台 听听看她
Like Rose Kennedy, with all her money to throw around.
就像有钱贵妇一样 可以到处花钱
It's giving me agita. Want me to go downtown.
真是让我恶心 要我去市中心
Lock you into a story.
把你陷入他们的陷阱中
Why the fuck ain't they talking to you?
该死的他们为什么不跟你说呢?
Give them time. They will.
给他们一点时间 他们会的
Murder in aid of racketeering. Twenty to life.
恐吓加上谋杀 二十年以上至无期徒刑
There they are. The Flying Cafone Brothers.
他们来了 甩不到的乡下兄弟
Not good. Not good.
不好 不太好
On my kids, I will fucking cut you! Just tell me!
我一定会他妈的阉了你! 告诉我!
Take it easy, Ton. It's fixable.
放轻松一点 东尼 会解决的
First off, it's not a rat. Thank God.
首先 不是内贼 感谢上帝
Don't thank Him yet. There's an eyeball witness.
不要谢的这么快 有个目击证人
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
Jesus Christ! Shit!
老天啊!干!
Did you see anybody, any living soul? Fuck, no!
你有看到任何人吗?任何鬼影子? 干 当然没有!
Don't worry. A bump in the road.
别担心 没什么大不了的
Oh, you're beautiful.
喔 你真行
Who? Do we know him? All we know is that he's a civilian.
是谁?我们认识吗? 我们只知道是个老百姓
A flag-saluting motherfucker.
该死的平凡老百姓
Maybe you should lamb chop it for a while.
或许你应该避一下风头
I keep a suitcase in my trunk. Tell us about it.
我在后车箱随时都放了一个行李箱 我们都知道
Fuck all youse. Bygones are never bygones.
去你们的 就是不会放过我
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表