剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Funhouse
片名:黑道家族(26)
Have some eggplant. l told you, l'm not hungry.
吃一些茄子吧 我告诉过你 我不饿
You won't even accept food from your mother!
你甚至不肯接受你母亲的食物!
Will you please stick to the topic?
你可不可以回到重点?
Oh, sure, sure. You believe that uncle of yours.
喔 当然 当然了 你要去相信你那个伯伯
l never conspired with him.
我从未跟他共谋过
l wish you'd tell me what you're talking about.
我希望你会告诉我你在指什么
Ask your brother. l'm here. . .
去问你哥哥 我来这里ue4d1
. . .to get you settled now with Janice gone.
是因为珍妮丝不在了 我们必须帮你做些安排
Barbara asked me here. Beyond that, l got nothing to say to you!
芭芭拉要求我来的 除此之外 我跟你没什么好说的!
You can't come live with us. l'm sorry. . .
你不能跟我们一起住 我很抱歉ue4d1
. . .but Tom won't allow it. Janice was right.
但是汤姆不允许 珍妮丝是对的
l won't go back to that place!
我不会回去那地方的!
You're right. They won't have you back at Green Grove.
你说得没错 绿林银发那边也不想要你回去
She was abusive to the staff! Maybe Tom and l should just
她虐待工作人员! 或许汤姆跟我应该ue4d1
No, no, no, no. Don't listen to the manipulation.
不 不 不 不 别听她在那操弄
You got your own life.
你有你自己的生活
lf you had a mother that had one shred of gratitude in her.
如果你母亲还有一点的感恩那还好
But you don't. She's learning from your wife.
但是她没有 她是跟你老婆学的
That is outrageous!
这实在太过分了!
Carmela asked you how many fucking times to come live with us!
卡蜜拉问了你无数次 要你跟我们一起住!
Well, he's gone.
好了 他走了
Nice work, Ma.
做得好 妈
Carmela's been so sweet to you.
卡蜜拉一向对你很好
l gotta hear this shit all the fucking time!
我他妈的要一直听这狗屁吗?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
You're not gonna live with her. There's two tickets.
你不用跟她一起住 这里有两张机票
Stay with Aunt Gemma in Tucson. Take Aunt Quinn, the other miserabile.
去土桑市跟婕玛阿姨住 带另一个可悲的昆恩阿姨去
That's all you get from me.
这就是我给你的
My sister Quintina won't fly. Throw her out on the fucking tarmac!
我妹妹昆恩不喜欢坐飞机 那就把她该死的丢到跑道上!
To business.
敬生意
How we doing? All right.
我们做得如何呢? 很好
Madonna.
圣母
Missed a great meal too. Fantastic. lndian food.
也错失了一顿好料 太棒了 印度料理
That envelope's just the first week. l love it!
信封里装的只是第一个星期 爱死了!
Patsy in? He's looking for you.
派西在吗? 他在找你
Fuck, they got the fried zucchini flowers.
干 他们有炸义大利黄瓜花
lt's fantastic. lt's stuffed with the melted dry ricotta.
好极了 里面塞满了溶化的干软酪
Help yourself, you fat fuck. They good?
自己动手吧 死肥猪 好吃吗?
You too? Anybody else? How about you?
你也要吗?还有人要吗? 你要吗?
Want some?
要一些吗?
Tell Arthur to send out two more plates.
叫亚瑟再送上两盘来
And some zuppa di mussels. You got it.
还有一些河蚌汤 知道了
So telecommunications, once again, fails to disappoint?
那电♥信♥方面 又再一次没让我们失望了?
What's this thing? Telephone calling cards.
那是什么? 电♥话♥预付卡
You find a front man to get a line of credit.
你找个挂名的人开一个预付卡帐号♥
You buy a couple of million units of time.
你一次买♥♥下几万个点数
You become Acme Telephone Card Company.
你就成了顶呱呱电♥话♥卡公♥司♥
The business of selling prepaid calling cards.
贩卖♥♥预付电♥话♥卡的生意
lmmigrants especially, no offense, always call home to wherever the fuck.
特别是移♥民♥ 无意冒犯 总是会打电♥话♥回家
And it's expensive.
但是国际电♥话♥是很贵的
You sell thousands of these cards to the greedy pricks.
你卖♥♥给一些贪心的小混混几千张卡
Cards at a cut rate. But you bought the bulk time on credit.
买♥♥断价 但是你的买♥♥价是大量的便宜价
The carrier gets stiffed. He cuts off service to the cardholders.
电♥信♥公♥司♥被耍了 点数也都卖♥♥给那些买♥♥卡的人了
But you already sold all your cards. That's fucking beautiful!
但是你已经卖♥♥光你的卡了 真是他妈的聪明!
That's a good one.
真的是很赞
Oh, Prince Rogaine!
喔 生发水王子来了!
There you go, some zuppa di mussels. And Tony? The last dozen flowers.
一些河蚌汤来了 还有东尼 最后的一些黄瓜花
Have these for Meadow's graduation party.
帮梅朵的毕业派对加这些菜吧
Hey, those are some colleges she got into, your kid.
嘿 她进的学校真是很不错
Yeah, you must be very proud.
是啊 你一定很骄傲
Holy Cross! l mean, Heather didn't exactly walk away with lo cazzo.
喔 我的天老爷! 有其父必有其女
Excuse me.
失陪了
l give Carmela all the credit. You had a hand in it too.
都是卡蜜拉的功劳 你也有功劳啦
Cheers.
干杯
Things are good. What the fuck?
一切美好 真是他妈的
Richie Aprile is in the Bermuda Triangle.
理奇艾皮欧在百慕达三角洲
All my enemies are smoked.
我所有敌人都烟消云散了
Oh, oh, oh! Hey, Patsy!
喔 喔 喔! 嘿 派西!
What the fuck? Don't bring that in here. Wait outside in the car.
他妈的干吗?别拿进来这里 在外面的车子里等着
What did l say? ln the car.
我说了什么?在车子里等
You're still up.
你还没睡
Gifts for grad night. What's that?
毕业典礼当天的礼物 那是什么?
Oh, it's a Vestimenta suit.
喔 是一套西装
l got a price.
我拿到个好价钱
lt looks fatter than a suit.
看起来比西装还大
l hate how air gets trapped inside the suit bag when you zip it up.
我真讨厌空气跑进去西装套里面
Don't you hate that? What? What do you want?
你不讨厌吗? 什么?你说要什么?
Air in the bag.
空气跑进去套子里
The only thing to do is unzip it a little.
只能把套子解下一点
Let the air out.
让空气跑出来
Holy shit!
妈啊!
My suit's growing a fucking beard! Will you let me work?
我的西装长了该死的胡子! 你可不可以让我安静工作?
Growing a beard or a merkin or something.
长了胡子还是什么的
lt's fucking alive! lt's alive! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
该死的那是活的!那是活的! 喔 我的天啊!我的天啊!
Tony, what did you do?
东尼 你做了什么?
lt's for you.
送给你的
Oh, my God!
喔 我的天啊!
Yeah. We're having a good week.
是啊 我们这个礼拜过得不错
You look beautiful, Carm.
你看起来很美 卡蜜拉
Come here.
过来
You believe this shit? Fucking June. My daughter graduates in a week.
你敢相信吗?该死的六月 我女儿一个礼拜之内就要毕业了
Spring snow. Happened when my parents got married. Won't last.
春雪 在我父母亲结婚的时候有过 不会下很久的
So they here yet? Not yet.
他们来了吗? 还没
Ton.
东尼
l'm sorry.
我很抱歉
When they make the diagnosis? About a month ago.
他们什么时候诊断出来的? 大概一个月前
The wife and kids know? No.
老婆跟小孩知道吗? 不知道
And there's nothing they can do for you?
他们没有办法帮你做些什么吗?
The various protocols to date are ineffective.
到目前为止的各种方法都无效
What could l say? You have my sympathy.
我能说什么呢? 我很同情你
September 5th. That's how long they've given him to live.
九月五号♥ 他们说他只能活到那天
But instead of waiting until then, he's gonna light himself on fire.
但是为了不要等到那时候 他会放火烧了自己
Yeah. ls that balls of concrete or what?
是啊 真是有胆识
Very considerate. How many guys will do that for you?
非常会为别人着想 有多少人会帮你这样做呢?
Spare you all those fucking visits to the hospital.
让你省下去该死的医院探访的麻烦
By the way, Patsy, coat went over big. She loved it.
对了 派西 大衣很棒 她爱死了
l'm Philly.
我是菲力
Sorry. Right.
对不起 对
Philly, yeah.
菲力 是啊
Thought you were your brother. l just bought a sable off him.
我以为你是你弟弟 我刚跟他买♥♥了一件貂皮大衣
l'm sorry l had to do that.
我很抱歉我必须要那样做
Fuck this.
妈的
They're never coming.
他们永远不会来了
Where's Pussy?
普西在哪呢?
Hey, Ton.
嘿 东尼
What if these doctors are wrong?
要是那些医生是错的呢?
Carm.
卡蜜拉
Why don't l just fucking kill myself?
我何不自杀算了?
l never been so fucking depressed.
我从没有这样该死的低潮过
Tony?
东尼?
lt's all right. Go back to bed.
没事 回去睡吧
No, no, no, what? What now?
不 不 不 怎么了? 又怎么了?
lt's all a big nothing. What is?
没有什么要紧的 什么呢?
Life.
生命
That is your mother talking.
那像是你妈会说的话
Everything's black.
每件事都是负面的
Well, you have a tendency towards depression. Yes.
你是有低潮的倾向 没错
But listen to me, everything's gonna be all right. l'm here, l'm with you.
但是听着 一切都会没事的 我在这里 跟你在一起
The kids are safe in their beds. They love you.
孩子们都安全的睡在床上 他们爱你
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表