剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
lt is not too late for you, Christopher.
还来得及 克里斯多佛
lf you pray.
如果你祈祷的话
Will you pray?
你会祈祷吗?
Okay, you just have to follow me.
好的 你只要跟着我就行
ln the name of the Father. . .
以圣父ue4d1
. . .the Son. . .
圣子ue4d1
. . .and the Holy Spirit.
以及圣婴之名
How was he? Fine.
他还好吧? 还好
Same.
一样
So any news?
有什么新消息吗?
No.
没有
So, what, we're not talking now?
现在是怎样?我们不说话了吗?
l said what l had to say, Tony.
我已经说了我要说的了 东尼
lf you can't be honest with me, have the balls to be honest with yourself.
如果你不能对我诚实 至少你要让你的 鸟蛋对你诚实
l got balls. And as long as l do, they will remain intact.
我的鸟蛋是不会有任何改变的
You don't have faith in me, it's up to you.
你对我没有信心 随便你
You gotta prove it to yourself first. Yourself and God.
你必须要先对自己证明 对自己还有上帝
You're only religious when it suits you.
你只有在需要的时候才这样虔诚
What is that supposed to mean?
你这是什么意思?
Come here.
过来
What's it mean?
那是什么意思?
The pope don't like Trojans yet you want me cut. lsn't that hypocritical?
教宗不鼓励人戴保险套 你却要去结扎 这不是太假道学了吗?
Look, l'm thinking of my family first. That's all.
我把家庭摆第一位 就是这样
What's down here is God's creation. lsn't it a sin to undo His work?
这下面的东西是上帝创造的 改变他的创造不是一种罪吗?
You should know. You made a living of it.
你应该知道的 那是你的生意之一
You're un-fucking-believable, you know that?
你真♥他♥妈♥的不可思议 你知道吗?
Look what l made that living for.
看看我做那生意养出了什么?
You had dinner an hour ago. What the fuck are you doing to yourself!?
你一个小时前才吃晚餐 你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
Leave him alone.
别扯上他
l'm supposed to get a vasectomy when this is my heir?
这个小子就是我的继承人 而我得要去结扎?
Look at him.
看看他
Tony, come back here and apologize!
东尼 回来道歉!
You're dragging me to hell! What?
你要拉我下地狱! 什么?
You're dragging me to hell! Paulie! Paulie!
你要拉我下地狱! 保利!保利!
You had a nightmare.
你做恶梦了
Mommy, somebody was screaming. l'm scared.
妈咪 有人在尖叫 我好害怕
l know, honey. lt's okay. lt's okay.
我知道 亲爱的 没关系
Uncle Paulie had a bad dream.
保利叔叔做了恶梦
Mommy.
妈咪
Come here, baby. lt's all right. lt's all right.
过来这里 宝贝 没关系 没关系
lt's okay, sweetheart. l'm putting them to bed.
没关系的 甜心 我送他们上♥床♥睡觉
And l'm going home to sleep. l don't need to keep everyone up.
我要回家睡觉 我不要吵醒每个人
Come on. Let's go to sleep.
来吧 我们去睡
Come talk to me.
过来跟我说话
How much can you believe in dreams? Wait. Wrong.
你有多相信梦呢? 等一下 错了
Christopher did not have a dream.
克里斯多佛不是作梦
A dream, l'd make my peace.
如果是梦 我就不会这样了
He was dead.
他死了
Science said he was dead. Science.
医学上说他已经死了 医学上的
You need to talk to someone who deals with this professionally.
你需要跟专业的人谈谈这件事
What kind of thing?
什么事?
He's in New York, Paulie.
他在纽约 保利
ln Nyack.
在纳亚克
His name's Cullen, a psychic. Get the fuck outta here.
他的名字是库伦 是个灵媒 你♥他♥妈♥的不会吧
He's famous for contacting dead relatives for people.
他帮人跟死去的亲人联♥系♥是很有名的
He contacted my dead friend. Remember Ronnie with the arm?
他联♥系♥上我一个死去的朋友 记得手臂有问题的朗妮吗?
He knew about the fingers at the elbow, and l didn't tell him.
他知道她在手肘上的指头 我并没有告诉他
He said, ''Johnny is here. '' l told him l didn't know any Johnnies.
他说"强尼在这里" 我告诉他我不认识什么强尼的
But then he said, ''Well, one arm is shorter than the other.
然后他说"有一只手臂比另一只短的"
Does that mean anything to you?''
那对你而言有什么意义吗?
Ronnie. lt was Ronnie.
朗妮 那是朗妮
Jesus. A fucking creep show.
天啊 该死的恐怖剧
You got nothing to lose except the nightmares.
除了噩梦之外你没有什么好损失的
What's up, yo? Paulie around? No.
怎样?保利在吗? 不在
Sil?
席尔呢?
What the fuck? l'm here. You talk to me. You got something?
他妈的怎样?我在这里啊 有什么事跟我说
You better remember me, man.
你最好记得我 老兄
Yeah, l will. Now you got something?
我会的 有事相告吗?
All right.
好吧
Hacklebarney State Park.
海克邦尼州立公园
Where the ''George Washington slept here'' house is.
乔治华盛顿睡的那间屋子
Up that road, there's a gray house.
旁边的路下去 有间灰色房♥子
Bevilaqua's there? Twenty bucks, baby.
比维拉圭在那吗? 二十块
Now, are you telling me that's who you are or that's who he is?
现在你要告诉我你是 还是他是?
l see.
我知道了
Right.
对
The spirit put him on hold.
那些灵魂让他变这样的
Do you take the name Gregory?
你知道葛瑞这个名字吗?
My father.
我父亲
l understand now. You're Gregory. This is your son.
我了解了 你是葛瑞 这是你儿子
ls your name Daniel? Yes.
你的名字是丹尼尔吗? 是的
Because l got this image of Daniel in the lion's den.
因为我在狮窟上看到一个丹尼尔的影像
He says you found his body.
他说是你发现他的尸体的
Oh, my God.
喔 我的天
He's sorry. He knows how traumatic that was.
他很抱歉 他知道那伤你很深
He couldn't take the pain anymore.
他再也受不了痛苦了
Gregory, l'm sorry. Could you repeat that?
对不起 葛瑞 你可以再说一次吗?
He wants you to know. . .
他要你知道ue4d1
. . .that he was there with you and that you should move on.
他与你同在 你需要走出阴影了
Yes, go ahead.
是的 说吧
What's the problem?
有什么问题?
What the hell's the matter? No, please, go on.
他妈的是怎么回事? 不 请继续
He can't hurt you. Don't be afraid.
他无法伤害你 不要害怕
l understand. Yes.
我了解 是的
l feel your anger.
我感觉到你的愤怒
Who the fuck are you talking to? Charles.
他她妈的在跟谁说话? 查尔斯
Yes, yes. You have a son.
是 是 你有个儿子
You're with your son? What the fuck? l don't got no kids!
你跟你儿子在一起吗? 他妈的怎么回事?我没有小孩
Oh, Sonny.
喔 是桑尼
Pagano? Kind spirit, is your name Sonny?
帕加诺? 仁慈的灵魂 你的名字是桑尼吗?
Charles Pagano.
查尔斯帕加诺
How the fuck do you know that? He says he was your first.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的? 他说他是你第一个
But l feel many more.
但是我感到有更多
Hey! That one's laughing.
嘿! 那个在笑
Poison ivy?
有毒的藤蔓?
He wants to know if it still itches.
他想要知道是不是还会痒
Who you been talking to?
别搞我! 你在跟谁说话?
You're gonna have to leave.
你必须要离开了
Why? What the fuck are they saying?
为什么?他妈的他们说了什么?
Do you really want me to say it?
你真的要我说出来吗?
Fuck you and this bullshit.
去你的 去你的这些狗屁
Because that's what this is, you know.
因为这就是如此 你知道的
Satanic black magic. Sick shit.
撒旦黑魔法 病态的狗屁
l'm asking you to leave, sir.
我现在请你离开 先生
Fucking queers!
该死的同性恋!
When l made my appointment l gave the name Ted Hughes.
当我预约时 我给的名字是泰德修斯
Did you call him from your house?
你从你家打电♥话♥给他的吗?
l'm not a moron, T.
我又不是白♥痴♥ 东尼
l knew this might be a scam. . .
我知道这很有可能是骗局ue4d1
. . .so l called him from a Pathmark.
所以我从外面打的
There's no denying it.
无庸置疑地ue4d1
l'm dragging a bunch of fucking ghouls around with me.
一群该死的鬼到处跟着我
And Mikey's their fucking ringleader.
而麦奇就是他们该死的队长
Paulie, think about it.
保利 想想看ue4d1
You whacked a lot of heavy hitters.
你干掉过许多狠角色
You think they'd join together and follow that prick?
你认为他们会集结起来 跟从那个蠢货吗?
How can you just sit there?
你怎么能不改面色呢?
He warned you about 3:00 too.
他也有警告过你三点钟的事
l don't believe any of this. lt doesn't mean a fucking thing to me.
我一点也不相信 对我没什么屁用
T, l was ready to write the whole thing off. . .
东尼 我本来都想算了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表