剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
Very imagistic.
非常有想像力
Thank you.
谢谢
So...
那ue4d1
That blond guy in the club the other night, what'd you say to him?
那天晚上在俱乐部的那个男人 你跟他说了什么?
That's for me to know.
只有我能知道
You make him an offer he couldn't refuse?
你提了他无法拒绝的东西吗?
Nothing. C'mon!
没有 少来了
I told him, "be a good boy and I'll let this girl blow you afterwards."
我告诉他"给我乖乖的 等一下我就让 这女的帮你吹♥喇♥叭♥"
You ever been with a member of the tribe before?
有没有跟犹太人在一起过呢?
Yeah. Really?
有啊 真的吗?
What do you think, I discriminate? I'm p. C.
你认为我会歧视吗? 我是遵守正确政♥治♥的人
No, you haven't. So why you gotta ask if you think you know it all?
不 你没有过 如果你认为你知道那为什么要问?
When? I don't fucking tell.
什么时候? 我不是上♥床♥之后什么都说的人
When?
什么时候?
Two nights ago.
两个晚上前
You ever shag another skinny- ginny?
你有没有上过另一个瘦扁义大利仔呢?
Oh, fuck
喔 干!
Fuck me! My cousin.
我这笨蛋!我堂哥
How are we gonna tell him?
我们要怎么告诉他呢?
Amy, don't do this now.
艾美 别这样
We'll figure something out, c'mon. I'm not a terrible person.
我们会想出办法的 我不是坏女孩
Amy, get back here.
艾美 回来!
Shit.
妈的
Amy, listen.
艾美 听着
"Long shot, a nightclub.
"远镜头 夜店"
"Not just any nightclub.
不只是随便一间夜店
Cut to close up on letter "c",
拉近拍那个C
then an "o", then a "p".
然后拍O 然后再拍P
You're not supposed to be reading that.
你不应该读那个的
It's a limited distribution, numbered draft.
这是限♥量♥版 只有几份草稿
"Pull back to reveal
"拉回来揭露ue4d1
this is the copacabana."Inside it's all fun and games
全名 里面充满好玩的游戏
as mobsters wine and dine their beautiful goomahs." Jesus
黑♥手♥党♥在里面饮酒作乐" 老天!
You can see it! You can see the movie from the words.
你可以看到! 你可以从文字看到电影内容
This is the way you write a fucking script.
这才叫写剧本!
Fucking shit!
他妈的狗屎!
Hey, come out of there!
嘿!出来!
He used it. What, just cause he gave me that tar- smell idea?
他窃用了! 就因为他给我那个软柏油的创意吗?
I could've come up with that.
我自己也想得到!
What? The friend of mine,
什么? 我一个朋友
stone wise guy, jon used his whole fucking story.
吸毒过量自以为是的一个人 强窃用了整个他妈的故事!
The she- male and acid, it's all here.
那个变性人跟药水那些东西!
This is Joey Cippolina's fucking story!
这是他妈的乔依奇波里尼的故事!
There's no character named Cippolini.
里面没有叫西波里尼的角色
He can't put that in there!
他不可以加入那样的东西!
It's not the same at all.
那不一样了
What the fuck you talking about?
你在胡说什么?
-You said your wise guy friend was at a swing set.
你的朋友是在秋千旁
This guy gets his dick sucked at the statue of liberty.
这个男的是在自♥由♥女神像
Don't you understand where I come from? I explained it how many times!
你难道不知道我在说什么吗? 我解释过了!
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
We can't take it out now. We faxed it to Oliver, who's agreed to be attached.
我们不能反悔 我们传真给奥立佛 他同意导演了
It's his favorite thing.
这是他的最爱
Don't, he's sleeping. How mad could your friend get?
别这样 他已经睡了! 你朋友能生气到什么地步?
1204 checked out. Where is he?
1204退房♥了 他在哪?
This is so absurd of you to get so bent out of shape.
你这样失控真是太可笑了!
Can I see your production pass? I've been on the set before.
片场通行证? 我之前来过片场的
I still need to see your pass. I know Jon
我还是需要看你的通行证 我认识强
Look, sir, this is a closed set. No visitors, no press, no friends of Jon
这个片场不对外开放 没有访客 没有记者 也没有强的朋友
Hey, Buchiachia! Hi.
嘿 普西卡! 嘿
Where's Jon? He left this morning for L. A.
强在哪呢? 他今天早上就去洛杉矶了
That fucking Cocksucking Mezzofinook! What does that mean?
干 死浑蛋麦左费诺齐欧! 那是什么意思?
You got more stuff like that I could use?
你还有更多我可以用的吗?
The confirmation starts in an hour.
坚信礼再一个小时就开始了
Would you let me in, already? I need to put my face on.
让我进去好吗? 我要化妆
You've been in there all week.
你已经待在里面一个礼拜了!
I'm shaving!
我在刮胡子!
Do not coming in!
不要进来!
The only goddamn mirror with any good light is in there!
唯一有好光线的镜子就在那里面!
Here's your fucking mirror. Jesus!
拿去你该死的镜子! 干!老天!
Don't open that fucking door!
别打开该死的门!
Shit.
妈的
Fuck!
搞什么鬼!
I'll kill you fucking bitch!
我杀了你 该死的婊♥子♥!
I'll kill you
我会杀了你! 放开我!
I'll kill you –Dad!
我会杀了你! 爸!
Jesus Christ! What the fuck's with you?
老天爷! 你是他妈的怎么回事?
Are you bleeding?
你在流血吗?
Mr. Decamillo will be with you shortly. May I get you a water?
他等一下就好了 我可以帮你拿水吗?
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Wow, Robert Rodriguez has signed with Harvey and Bob.
哇 罗伯罗瑞杰已经签约要 跟哈维还有鲍伯
to remake of "Viva, Zapata"
重拍萨巴达传了
You don't return my fucking messages? Christopher, this is so not cool.
你是不会回覆留言吗? 克里斯多佛 这不太好
You listen to me, you stupid bitch! You cannot use that story.
你给我听着 你愚蠢的婊♥子♥ 你不可以用那个故事
This is neither the time nor the place.
现在不是讨论的时候跟地点
You want to see me clipped? Have you touched base with Jon?
你想要看我被♥干♥掉吗? 跟强联络上了吗?
I spoke to his jerk- off assistants,
我跟他的浑蛋助理谈过了
she said I should take it up with you.
她说我应该找你谈
I'm sorry I don't even know who that would be that assistant.
很抱歉 我根本不知道你说的助理是谁
Sir, are you here to see? Get the fuck out of here!
你是来看ue4d1? 他妈的滚出去!
Look, I'm flying into l. A. This afternoon, we'll touch base.
听着 我下午要飞洛杉矶了 我们到时候再谈
You were just gonna leave?
你就这样离开吗?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
My script.
我的剧本
Christopher, based on "mickey blue eyes" first- weekend foreign,
像是《求婚脑震荡》
There's a wait- and- see attitude toward
这种黑♥手♥党♥电影
mafi- related projects. So we're gonna have to pass.
总让我们迟疑 我们不能用
Did Jon say that? Are those his words?
强说的吗? 这些话是他说的吗?
I speak for Jon, and if you'd let me finish,
我可以代表他发言 你如果让我说完ue4d1
we want to assure you that
我们跟你保证
we'll certainly take a look at anything else you write.
我们会看看你写的其他东西
You're good. Christopher
你真行 克里斯多佛ue4d1
Fucking walnuts don't lie as good as you.
你说谎的功夫真厉害
Amy.
艾美
David's ready to see you. Right this way.
大卫可以见你了 这边请
Chris, it was wrong with us and
克里斯 我们之间是错的
and Greg.
还有葛瑞
and all that
还有一切
I really liked you.
我真的很喜欢你
This is getting kind of "william inge" here, isn't it?
已经无法再继续下去了
I gotta go.
我得走了
Fucking d- girl!
你该死的片场打工女!
Excuse me?
什么?
Excuse me, I'm a vice president!
什么 我是副董事长ue4d1
You fucking asshole!
该死的屁蛋
Congratulations
恭喜了
Thanks.
谢谢
Kid did real well up at the altar, didn't he?
在祭坛上这小子表现地不错
Were you proud of him? Oh, yeah.
骄不骄傲? 喔 是啊
Where's Carm? In the kitchen.
卡蜜拉呢? 在厨房♥
Ange! Some place you got here.
安琪! 这地方真棒
Hey, Richie, have a drink.
嘿 瑞奇 要不要喝一杯
Fucking resort s international.
该死的国际连锁度假村!
Hey, little brother.
嘿 小弟
No the bars down the hall
不 吧台在厅的另一边
Over there.
在那边
Oh, and we count the silverware.
喔 我们已经数过餐具了
Hi, I'm Janice Soprano.
嗨 我是珍妮丝索波诺
Janice now? I don't know.
现在是珍妮丝了? 我不知道
I heard we won't be bothered anymore from our neighbor wyczchuk.
我听说 我们不会再被邻居伟速克骚扰了
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表