剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表
The Sopranos 19
片名:黑道家族(19)
Our undergrad student body at Brown only numbers about 6000 people.
布朗大学的大学部 只有约六千名学生
That's from every state in the country and over 60 countries in the world.
他们是由每个州 以及全世界六十个国家的学生所组成的
Admission is extremely selective.
入学资格审查十分严谨
So again, get all of your academic and extracurricular ducks in a row.
所以再次跟大家提醒 把成绩单跟课外活动资料准备好
Leave nothing to chance.
不要有任何的遗漏
Hey, buddy.
嘿 老兄
Davey.
大卫
Saw your wife alone. I figured you for the trotters.
看到你老婆自己一个人 我想你一定是翘头了
Not tonight. I had a customer I couldn't shake.
今晚不行 有个摆脱不掉的客户
Guy spends half an hour...
花了一个小时半
...deciding between a $20 soccer ball and a $22 soccer ball.
还在想到底要买♥♥二十块 还是二十二块的足球
Who do you like?
你喜欢哪一个呢?
That guy from Bowdoin seems to be making some sense.
包德恩学院那小子好像讲得不错
No, I mean the game tonight.
不是 我是说今晚的比赛
You guys want to be alone?
你们需要独处吗?
I saw that refreshment table. I knew you'd be around.
我看到那个点心桌 就知道你一定在这里
How do I get roped into this?
我真不敢相信会被说服参加这个
Charmaine knows with your sfogliatelle her daughter can go anywhere.
夏曼知道你的这盘点心 可以送她女儿去任何学校
The janitor's the only one near them.
清洁工是唯一可以接近这些人的人
That's a nice career for a lady.
对女孩子而言真是个好工作
Fuck you.
去你的
I gotta get one of them belly bombs. Have I said "fuck you" yet?
我要去吃些食物了 我有说 去你的 了吗?
Delicious, Artie. Glad I didn't eat tonight.
真好吃 亚瑟 幸好我没吃晚餐
Thanks, Davey. It's nice to be appreciated by your friends.
谢谢 大卫 能够被朋友赞美真是荣幸
The sensitive chef.
多愁善感的厨师
Hey, Eric, they all done? I guess.
嘿 艾瑞克 他们都做完了吗? 应该吧
Dad, can I have 20 bucks?
爸 可不可以给我二十块?
You like this? Did you think he was gonna say:
你听到了吗? 你以为他会说ue4d1
"Gee, Dad, thanks for taking the time to come to this important event"?
天啊 爸 感谢您 抽空来参加这个重要的聚会 吗?
How you doing, Eric? Good, Mr. Soprano.
你好吗 艾瑞克? 很好 索波诺先生
You want something to eat? No, we're going to Starbucks.
你们要吃点东西吗? 不了 我们要去星巴克
You're thinking of going to Brown?
你想要上布朗大学吗?
Yeah, it's a good school. A lot of star-fucking though.
是啊 那是很好的学校 但是有很多该死的名人就是
Hey, latrine lip. He's right.
嘿 嘴巴放干净点 他说的没错
He'll go where his mother says, like his old man.
他会照他妈说的做 就像他爸一样
You too?
你也是吗?
These guys were like Namath and Tittle.
像是钠玛斯跟提多 (知名美式足球员)
Yeah, I've heard.
是啊 我有听过
And now they're like Phil Donahue and Alan Alda.
而现在他们就像唐纳休和亚伦艾达 (谈话性节目主持人)
Listen, I heard...
我听说
...through the grapevine you took your uncle's game.
听说你接管你伯伯的赌场
You know, the big one.
你知道的 大的那一间
Grapevine? Yeah.
听说? 是啊
If you listen close, that song says:
如果你仔细听 他们是说
"Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see."
不要相信你听到的 相信你所看到的一半
You know me. I like to play a little.
你知道我的 我也喜欢玩一把
A little?
玩一把?
Forget it. This game's not for you.
算了 那不是你玩得起的
No, it's just, you know, I was thinking it'd be a kick.
不 我只是觉得应该会很刺♥激♥
David, you're a nice guy. I like you. Okay?
大卫 你是个好人 我喜欢你
Trust me, this game's not for you. I don't want to see you get hurt.
相信我 这不是你玩得起的 我不想看到你受伤
These guys, they play deep.
这些人 玩很大的
Know how many jockstraps I sell?
知道我卖♥♥出多少下♥体♥护具吗?
Not enough for this game.
无论多少 对这赌局都是不够的
Okay? Forget it.
好吗? 算了
Come on. Let's go see what the Y.O. from Bucknell's got to say.
走吧 我们去瞧瞧 那巴克奈来的小子要说什么
Do you want to tell me what you're thinking?
要告诉我你在想什么吗?
Believe me, you don't want to know.
相信我 你不会想知道的
You want to know what l'm thinking? Seriously?
你真想知道我在想什么吗?
I'd like to smash your face into hamburger.
我想要把你该死的脸 塞进那该死的汉堡里
Okay.
好
I'm not...
我不是ue4d1
Don't worry.
别担心
I know I broke your coffee table and...
我知道我弄坏了你的咖啡桌还有ue4d1
It's not gonna happen again.
不会再发生了
You asked, I told.
你问 我就答
But you'd like to smash my face. Not really.
但你有冲动想要打我 不是真的啦
It's just a way of describing how I'm feeling.
只不过是一种描述情绪的说法
Making hamburger out of me would make you feel better?
把我塞到汉堡里可以让你高兴点吗?
Is this a woman thing?
老天 女人都这样吗?
You ask me how I'm feeling. I tell you how I'm feeling.
是你自己问我的感觉 我才告诉你的感觉
And now you torture me with it?
而现在你要这样折磨我吗?
I don't know who the fuck I'm angry at. I'm just angry, okay?
我不知道我在生谁的气 我就是不爽 好吗?
Why the fuck am I here? I even asked to come back.
我为什么会在这里? 我真想不懂
I got the world by the balls and can't stop feeling like a fucking loser.
我拥有一切但是 还是觉得像该死的窝囊废
Who makes you feel like a loser? Your mother?
谁让你觉得像窝囊废? 你母亲吗?
Please, we wasted enough oxygen on that one.
拜托 我们浪费太多口水在她身上了
It's everything and everybody.
是一切 还有每个人
I see some guy walking down the street, you know, with a clear head.
我看到一个人在街上走着 无忧无虑
You know the type, he always whistles like the Happy-fucking-Wanderer.
你知道那一型的人 吹着口哨快乐似神仙
I just want to go and rip his throat open.
我就很想过去把他的喉咙扯断
I want to fucking grab him and pummel him right there for no reason.
没有理由 我只想抓住他 然后用拳头狠狠扁他一顿
Why should I care if a guy's got a clear head?
我为什么会在意他无忧无虑呢?
I should say, "Good for you."
我应该说 那很好啊
Let's get back to smashing my face. Jesus Christ.
我们再回去谈打我脸的那件事 老天
No, I think it all ties in.
我觉得这些都是相关的
All right. Sometimes I resent you making me a victim.
好吧 有时候我不喜欢 你把我弄得像受害者一样
That's all.
就这样
I make you feel like a victim? Yeah.
我把你弄得像受害者? 对啊
Remember the first time I came here I said...
记得我第一次来这里的时候我说ue4d1
...the kind of man I admire
我崇拜的人就是像
is Gary Cooper, the strong, silent type.
贾利古柏(名演员) 那样坚强冷静型的人
And how all Americans are doing is crying and complaining.
每个人♥大♥家都在哀声鼓气抱怨着
A bunch of fucking pussies. Fuck them!
一堆该死的娘娘腔 去他们的!
And now I'm one of them, a patient.
而现在我却像他们一样 还是个病人
Your parents made it impossible for you to experience joy.
你的父母让你无法体验欢乐
See? There you go again.
看吧 又来了
You said you're not the Happy Wanderer.
你说你不是快乐无烦恼的人
I'm more like one of them...
我比较像是那些浑蛋ue4d1
...than I am the jerkoffs I see leaving this office!
我是那个即将要离开 这办公室的浑蛋!
Stop with the faces already. What do you got?
别再装那个脸了 你的牌是什么?
Three eights full. Santa Maria, yes!
三张八 圣塔马利亚 太棒了!
Santa Maria? More like Santa Claus.
圣塔马利亚? 我还圣诞老公公里
Did you cut the pot? Twice.
你有扣下赢家请喝饮料的钱吗? 两次
Here. Make sure you spend it in my restaurant, you prick.
拿去 确定你是花在我的餐厅上
One chip? Mava' a Napoli, you can't even buy McDonald's with that!
才一个筹码? 麦当劳都不只这些!
That's it, I gotta go. Come on, another hour.
好了 我得走了 别这样 再多待一个小时吧
I can't. Charmaine'll have my balls on the menu tomorrow.
不行 夏曼会把我的蛋加在明天菜单上
Cash me out. Look at all the money!
帮我把筹码换钱 看看这些钱!
Rich, can I get another dime? We only got three players.
理奇 再玩吧? 我们只剩三个人而已
Vito's up for it, right?
维多也可以玩 对吧?
Where the fuck do I gotta be? Only, let's up the ante.
我他妈的要玩什么? 我们加高筹码吧
You're into me for seven G's already.
你确定? 你已经输我七千块了
That's all? I'll make that back from Vito in an hour.
才这样吗? 我会在一个小时内 从维多那赢回来的
Count this ciucio out another dime.
再给这个赌徒一些筹码
Well, we have our work cut out for us.
很不错
Gudren?
古登?
Meadow?
梅朵?
I'd like to talk to you.
我想跟你谈谈
It really sounds good. I know you're disappointed.
听起来真得很美 我知道你很失望
When you try out, the form asks what you want and I checked "solo."
当决定参加时 我勾了 独唱
You seniors! This is your last chance at Cabaret.
你高三了 这是你在表演社的最后机会了
Gudren hasn't had a solo. I like to give everyone a shot.
古登也没有独唱过啊 我想要给每个人一个机会
Mrs. Gaetano, I was a sophomore when I did Spider Woman.
嘉大诺太太 我唱 蜘蛛女 时才高二
Now it's important because of college.
因为现在要申请大学 所以很重要
You okay with this? Do I have a choice?
你没问题吧? 我能说不吗?
Yeah, you could continue to run the game.
是啊 你可以继续经营赌场
You know I'm under fucking house arrest, you cute fuck.
你知道我现在正被软禁中 你这笨蛋
Then take it and be happy.
那就高高兴兴的拿去吧
剧集 | 黑道家族(1999) | 导航列表