剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Come on in. Did you find it okay?
进来 来这里的路上还顺利吧
Yeah. Um, for you.
顺利 这是给你的
Thank you. Can I get you something to drink?
谢谢 你想喝点什么吗
Yes. Uh, a glass of red would be lovely.
好啊 来杯红酒就太好了
Perfect. I've already got one open.
正好 我已经开好一瓶了
Make yourself at home.
把这里当自己家就好
Oh, I love your flat.
我很喜欢你家
Josh, I need the guest list for the party we had to celebrate the millionth match.
乔什 我需要我们庆祝 百万配对派对的来宾名单
Um, I'm sure I've got it somewhere. I'll dig it out tomorrow.
我肯定有一份的 明天就把它找出来
Now?
可以现在找吗
Okay. Sure. Great. Thanks.
-好的 没问题 -太好了 谢谢
Hey. Hey. Here.
-嘿 -嘿 给你
Cheers. Uh, you want a drink?
谢谢 你想喝点东西吗
Oh, no, I can't stay.
不了 我不能久留
Just came to drop your drill back.
只是来还你的电钻
Rob would've done it himself,
本来罗勃可以自己还的
but he's too busy fucking his new girlfriend, so…
可他正忙着跟新女友上♥床♥ 所以…
Thanks. Well, did he have a problem putting the shelves up?
谢谢 他搭架子过程中 遇到困难了吗
The shelves are great. Yeah.
架子很好 嗯
Don't panic. We don't have to talk about it.
别紧张 我们不必聊那件事
Okay. Well, how you doing?
好的 你还好吗
Really shit, but at least I've got shelves now.
很不好 但至少我现在有架子了
If you need anything done around the house, just let me know.
如果你家里有事需要帮忙 尽管告诉我
Seriously?
真的吗
I'm sorry. That was shit. It was!
-不好意思 这很见外 -太见外了
That was really shit.
真的太生分了
So, um, how are preparations for Hannah's birthday?
汉娜的生日派对准备得怎么样
Yeah, really good. She doesn't even have a clue.
准备得很好 她一点都没有察觉
Where is she? Do you know her friend Megan?
-她在哪儿 -你认识她的朋友梅根吗
From yoga.
瑜伽课上认识的
She's gone to hers for dinner.
她去梅根家吃晚饭了
Have you met her?
你见过她吗
Once. Yeah? Well, what's she like?
-见过一次 -是吗 她这人怎么样
Nice. Um, I should go. Yeah?
-挺好的 我该走了 -真的吗
Thanks for bringing the drill back. Yeah, no problem.
-谢谢你把电钻送回来 -不客气
He spent all night flirting with the waitress.
他一整晚都跟那个女服务员调情
I mean, she was hot, but… Come on.
她确实很火♥辣♥ 可是…拜托
What did you do?
你做了什么
I went back to his place and, you know…
我回他家去了 然后…
Seriously?
真的吗
Maybe tone down the pity and disgust just a little.
你对我的可怜和厌恶 不用表现得这么明显吧
Sorry. No. You're right.
-对不起 -不 你说得对
It's both pitiful and disgusting.
我那样做既可怜又让人恶心
Everyone is getting matched,
所有人都开始找到了配对
like it's the Dark Ages.
可我还在网上认识男人 就像活在黑暗时代一样
Sorry. So you still haven't heard from your match?
不好意思 你还没有…你的配对的消息
Nah.
没有
He's got to be married, right? I guess.
-他肯定已经结婚了 对吧 -也许吧
Don't take the test if you haven't got the balls to follow it through.
没有胆量坚持到底就别做测试
Maybe he loves his wife.
也许他爱他太太
He's supposed to love me.
他该爱的人是我才对
How did you and Mark meet?
你跟马克是怎么认识的
We met through a friend. Yeah? Who made the first move?
-通过一个朋友认识的 -是吗 谁先主动的
Uh, I always fancied him. So I made it pretty obvious.
我一直很喜欢他 所以我表现得挺明显的
He asked me out. That's cute.
-是他约我出去的 -真可爱
What about you? Guys you dated in the past?
那你呢 你以前谈过的男人怎么样
Do you have a type?
你有什么偏好吗
How do you like them to look?
你喜欢的长相是怎样的
They can't be really fat. I guess that's just not happening.
不能太胖 那肯定是不行的
So, uh, like, sporty?
那是要喜欢运动的
Well, I like guys with short hair.
我喜欢留短发的男人
You know the guy from yoga with the man-bun? Major turnoff.
瑜伽课那个盘发髻的男人 你知道吗 超没吸引力
Okay, so sporty with short hair. Anything else?
好的 爱运动 短发 还有别的要求吗
I like a circumcised dick.
我喜欢割过包皮的小鸡鸡
Shit. I'm out of chili flakes. I'm gonna pop to the shops.
糟糕 我的辣椒粉用完了 我要去买♥♥
Are you gonna be okay on your own for a few minutes?
你自己待一小会儿没事吧
Mmm-hmm, sure, sure.
没事
Help yourself to wine. I'll be back.
你自己添酒 我马上回来
Fuck.
该死的
Hannah?
汉娜
Hi!
嗨
Hope you like it hot.
希望你喜欢吃辣
Oh, yeah. Great.
喜欢 太好了
Smells delicious.
真香
It's nearly ready.
就快好了
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Sophia's wife.
我是索菲亚的太太
Who are you?
你是谁
I… I'm a police officer.
我是警♥察♥
You are investigating an accident?
你在调查这起意外
Yes.
是的
You brought flowers for her?
你给她带了花
Thank you.
谢谢你
Have you arrested anyone?
你抓到任何人了吗
Uh, we're still making inquiries.
我们还在调查
Sophia can't answer your questions.
索菲亚不能回答你的问话
I don't understand why you're here.
我不明白你为什么来这里
Who are you?
你到底是谁
How do you know Sophia?
你是怎么认识索菲亚的
We're matched.
我们是配对
Get out. I'm sorry!
-出去 -对不起
Get out! Get away from her!
出去 给我离她远点
I'm going to the shop. Want anything?
我去买♥♥点东西 你要我带什么给你吗
What are you getting? Chocolate.
-你去买♥♥什么 -巧克力
Go on, then.
那去吧
You couldn't come in?
你不能进来吗
We can't do this in front of Ben.
我们不能当着本的面这么做
What's going on?
有什么事
I'm getting more matches. That's great.
-我得到了更多配对结果 -这太好了
Yeah. We don't know if it works. None of them can meet.
可我们不知道配对的人 是否会爱上对方 他们不能见面
Can't tell them how we got their DNA. It proves that matches are out there.
-不能泄露获取他们基因的方式 -这证明了人类确实存在配对
Yeah. Um, I put our DNA into the database.
对 我把我们的基因也输入了数据库
You got a match.
有个人跟你配对
This is what you wanted. I pulled a photo from Facebook.
这就是你想要的 我从脸书下载了一张照片
That's him.
是这个人
Here you go. You were gone a while.
-给 -你去了蛮久的
There was a queue.
很多人排队
I sent you the guest list for the party.
我给你发了派对来宾名单
Have your guy look at everyone's social media
让你朋友盯好 每个来宾的社交媒体账号♥
and delete any photos of Ben.
删除所有本的照片
I'll get him on it.
我会叫他处理的
I don't know if I can do this.
我不确定自己做不做得来
It's gonna be fine. It's gonna work.
不会有事的 肯定能成的
Yeah, that's what scares me.
对 这就是让我害怕的地方
You can't ever tell him you're matched.
你绝不能告诉他你们俩是配对
What can I get you?
想喝什么
A beer. Thanks.
一瓶啤酒 谢谢
Beer. Okay.
啤酒 好的
You surf?
你玩冲浪吗
Most people come here for the surfing.
来这里的大多数人都是为了冲浪
Not me.
我不是
So what is your thing? What do you like to do?
那你喜欢什么 你喜欢什么活动
I work a lot.
我是工作狂
What is your work? I'm a geneticist.
-你是做什么的 -我是遗传学家
Geneticist?
遗传学家
We have a lot of those in here. They get drunk. They start fights.
这里有很多遗传学家 他们喝醉了就干架
Are you going to give me trouble? I promise I'll be good.
-你会给我惹麻烦吗 -我答应你我会乖乖的
Mmm. It's the rocket scientists who are the worst.
火箭科学家是最让人头疼的
Yeah. Total dicks, every one of them!
-真的吗 -真的 大傻♥逼♥ 每一个都是
I feel that I know you from somewhere.
我感觉以前认识你
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表