剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Maybe.
也许吧
What did you think when you first saw me?
你第一次看见我的时候 觉得我怎么样
I thought you were hot.
我觉得你很性感
Is that it?
就这样
It's not enough?
这还不够
It was your eyes. It felt like I knew you.
是你的眼神 让我感觉似曾相识
And being with you feels so right, so natural.
而且跟你在一起感觉很舒服 很自然
It's never been like this for me.
我以前从来没有过这种感觉
Come to England with me.
跟我去英国吧
Really?
真的
Well, I have to be there for my work.
我必须回英国工作
I want to be with you more than anything.
我想跟你在一起的念头比什么都强烈
So come to London.
那就来伦敦吧
But it's not so easy for me.
但这对我来说不容易
Why?
为什么
Fabio.
法比奥
He can come, too.
他也可以一起来啊
Okay.
好的
Come on, you bastard!
来啊 你这王八蛋
Suck it! Suck it!
认输吧
Fuck! Let go of me, man!
可恶 放开我 老兄
You're light, now. Monster!
-你现在轻飘飘的 -禽兽
Not too bad.
不太糟
Fuck off, bastard!
滚开 王八蛋
What do you say about us moving to London?
你觉得搬去伦敦怎么样
London? Well…
-伦敦 -嗯…
You wanna move there because of her?
你为了她而想搬去那里
Yes, Rebecca has her job there. It would be difficult for her here.
是的 瑞贝卡的工作在伦敦 她在这里生活会很难
And how's that my problem? What am I going to do in London?
那跟我有什么关系 我去伦敦干什么
You could go back to school, man.
你可以继续念书
Right. I don't want to go back to school.
得了 我不想念书
Our life is here. Our friends are here.
我们的生活 我们的朋友都在这里
Can you surf in London? I don't think so.
你在伦敦可以冲浪吗 我可不这么认为
I wanna be with her, but I also want you to come with me.
我想跟她在一起 但我也希望你跟我一起去
Why? So I can hear you fuck through the wall?
为什么 好让我在隔壁听你们做♥爱♥
Fabio, man! Cut the crap, okay?
法比奥 别胡说八道 行吗
What? You're blind and crazy.
什么 你不仅盲目还疯了
Can't you see? She loves me. Cut the crap.
难道你看不见吗 她爱我 别胡说八道
No, you're the one not seeing how much of a dick you are.
你才是那个看不见自己有多混♥蛋♥的人
Come with me to London! You're a dick.
-跟我去伦敦 -你是个混♥蛋♥
I'm not going, I'm staying here!
我不要去 我要留在这里
Who's gonna pay for your fucking rent and your fucking food?
谁他妈的给你付房♥租 给你买♥♥吃的
I don't know. You don't know?
-我不知道 -你不知道
That's how you talk to me? You go!
-你就这样跟我说话 -你自己去
If you want to go to London, you go! I'm not going!
你想去伦敦就自己去 我才不去
You can't stay here on your own. I'm not going. Are you threatening me?
-你不能独自待在这里 -我不去 你是在威胁我吗
I'm not going. If you want to go, you go.
我不去 要去你自己去
Do you think that's fucking fair?
你觉得这样公平吗
Yes.
公平
Go fuck yourself, man!
去你的 老兄
He's wrong. Matheus doesn't know we're matched.
他错了 马修斯并不知道我们是配对
If he knew…
如果他知道…
If he knew, he would have chosen me.
就算他知道 他也会选择我
It's not his fault, he just doesn't understand.
这不是他的错 他只是不明白
Well, um…
嗯…
You could have stayed, you could have been there with him.
你可以留在那里的 跟他在一起
And given up everything I've worked for?
因此放弃我为之努力的一切
Yeah.
对
Maybe none of us really know what's most important
也许不到抉择的时候 我们没有一个人能知道
until we have to choose.
什么对我们来说最重要
I've been going through the CCTV footage from Ben Naser's apartment building…
我一直在看本奈泽公♥寓♥楼的 监控录像…
and I've got something.
我有些发现
Wait.
等等
Do we know who they are?
知道他们的身份吗
No, but look at the time. 9:31.
不知道 不过你看时间 9点31分
Ben starts calling Rebecca Webb at 9:54.
本是在9点54分 开始给瑞贝卡韦伯打电♥话♥的
He sends the "you lied to me" text at 9:58.
他在9点58分 发了那条“你骗了我”的短♥信♥
So they said something to Ben.
就是说他们对本说了些什么
Something that made Ben want to talk to Rebecca.
让本想跟瑞贝卡谈
Get Ben's sister to look at it. See if she recognizes them.
让本的姐姐看看认不认得他们
I think these guys know what happened to Ben.
我认为这两个人知道本发生了什么事
How did he find out?
他是怎么发现的
Matheus and Fabio went to the flat looking for me.
马修斯和法比奥去了公♥寓♥找我
Ben realized we were matched. He put it all together.
本意识到我们是配对 是他自己想明白的
So Matheus and Fabio know everything? I'll deal with them.
-那马修斯和法比奥什么都知道了 -我来处理他们
Just…
只是…
What do we do?
我们怎么办
You can't go back to the party with your face looking like that.
你的脸这个样子 不能回♥派♥对去
Give me your T-shirt.
你的T恤给我
James.
詹姆斯
Come on. Okay.
-快点 -好
Okay. You're gonna take this, go back to yours,
好了 你拿着这个 回你家去
get rid of the clothes.
把衣服处理掉
You have to burn everything, okay?
把所有东西都烧掉 明白吗
I'm really sorry about last night.
我对昨晚的事感到很抱歉
Stop apologizing. It's fine.
别再道歉了 没关系
What did you think of Megan?
你觉得梅根怎么样
She seemed nice.
她看上去人挺不错
Do you think she's attractive?
你觉得她漂亮吗
Are you really asking me that? Yeah.
-你真的在问我这个问题 -是的
Okay, she's attractive, then.
好吧 那我觉得她漂亮
Mmm, she's gay.
她是同性恋
Is she?
是吗
因为她…
Mmm. Um, 'cause she…
She sort of made a pass at me.
她试过撩我
Seriously? When? When I went for dinner at her place.
-真的吗 什么时候 -我去她家吃晚饭的时候
What did she do? She came on to me.
-她做了什么 -她挑逗我
Yeah, but how? Use your imagination.
-好吧 怎么挑逗 -发挥你的想象力啊
Now, she's being really weird about it.
现在她把这事弄得让我很不自在
I don't think I'm gonna see her anymore.
我想我再也不会见她了
Okay. But she's gay?
好吧 但她是同性恋
Very. Totally gay.
绝对的 百分百
I gotta go.
我得出门了
I love you. I love you, too.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
You think we should talk, maybe?
也许我们该聊聊
Okay.
好的
You want some coffee?
想喝点咖啡吗
Yeah.
好啊
You're not the first one.
你不是第一个
Sophia cheated on you?
索菲亚以前出过轨
Two I know of.
我知道的有两次
But I think there were more.
但我觉得应该还有更多
She lies about so many things. Things that don't even matter.
她在许多事情上都会撒谎 而且都是些无关紧要的事
It's in her nature, I think.
我想这是她的天性
We are no longer living together. I've moved to another apartment.
我们已经分居了 我搬出去住了
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
She's lying in there.
她就在里面躺着
I feel guilty for being so angry with her.
我感到内疚 因为我对她很生气
How long have you been married?
你们结婚多久了
Two years.
两年了
I was crazy to marry her.
我跟她结婚是情迷心窍
I knew how she was.
我早就知道她的为人
One girl after another…
她的女人换了一个又一个…
I think this is why she came to Barcelona.
我想这就是她来巴塞罗那的原因
I thought she grew up there. She told you this?
-我以为她是在那里长大的 -她是这么跟你说的
She's from Getaria.
她来自格塔里亚
A little town in the mountains, in the north.
北部山区的一个小镇
She didn't like people to know. It's not so cool.
她不喜欢被别人知道这件事 因为感觉不酷
She also told me both her parents died in a car crash.
她还告诉我 她父母在一场车祸中去世了
Yeah, it was very sad for her.
对 这件事让她很难过
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表