剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Wait for me in the car.
在车里等我
Go!
去啊
Give me your T-shirt.
把你的T恤给我
Rebecca! Hey, come meet my friends.
瑞贝卡 嘿 来见见我的朋友
This is Ollie, this is Darwin… Hey.
-这是奥莉 这是达尔文… -嘿
…this is Riccardo.
…这是利卡多
Guys, I owe her everything. She's going to change the world.
各位 我对她感恩戴德 她将改变世界
Kiss her hand. Kiss her goddamn hand right now.
亲她的手背 他妈的现在就亲她的手背
Now you know.
现在你知道了
What about Fabio?
那法比奥呢
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
The detective showed me a record of his calls.
那个警探给我看了他的通话记录
He called you the day before he died.
他去世前那天给你打了电♥话♥
Was he asking you for money?
他是不是向你要钱
Well, he said he was going to go to the police and tell them about Ben.
他威胁我说他会报♥警♥ 把本的事抖出来
I asked you if you'd seen him.
我之前问你有没有见过他
And you lied to me. I had to.
-可你骗了我 -我不得不骗你
You gave him the money? You paid him?
你给了他钱 你把他打发走了
Yes.
对
He used the money to buy heroin and he overdosed.
他用那些钱买♥♥海♥洛♥因♥ 吸毒过量死了
He said he was going back to Tenerife. He promised me he was going back--
他说他会回特内里费岛的 他答应过我他会回去…
You knew he was taking drugs. I never meant for it to happen.
-你知道他吸毒的 -发生这种事绝不是我所希望的
You didn't care about him. Just thought of yourself. You always do.
你完全不关心他 你只考虑你自己 你向来都是如此
That's not true.
不是这样的
I care about you more than anything. That's not enough.
-我在乎你胜过一切 -那不够
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
We're matched.
我们是配对
We're meant to be together.
我们是天作之合
Then why do I wish we've never met?
那为什么我会希望我们从不相识
You don't mean that.
你只是在说气话
No!
不
No!
不
Oh! Matheus! No! Hold on.
马修斯 不 坚持住
No. Help! I need an ambulance!
不 救命啊 快叫救护车
Connor! Connor!
康纳
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on.
坚持住
Connor!
康纳
Connor! Connor!
康纳
Hold on.
坚持住
Thank you.
谢谢你
Get Tech to check this out. ASAP. Yes, ma'am.
-让技术部检查这个 尽快 -是 长官
We checked the phone. There are no audio files.
我们检查过手♥机♥了 里面没有音频
Did you check his cloud?
查过他的云盘吗
There's nothing there.
什么都没有
If there was a recording, it's been deleted.
如果有录音 那就是被删除了
Kate?
凯特
Kate?
凯特
Fuck!
该死的
Just through here.
她在这儿
Matheus is dead.
马修斯死了
I know.
我知道
10:30 hatha class, how was it?
10点半的哈他瑜伽课怎么样
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
Do you fancy grabbing a coffee?
要不要一起喝杯咖啡
What do you want, Hannah?
你想怎么样 汉娜
You're moving back to Australia. I wanted to say I'm sorry, again.
你要回澳大利亚了 我只是想再跟你道个歉
I… I feel terrible.
我很过意不去
Oh, so you came here to apologize to make yourself feel better?
所以你来道歉 是想让自己心里好受一点
Yeah Then it wasn't really about me, was it?
-是… -那你并不是真的为了我 对吧
I wanted to… give you this.
我想…给你这个
I, um… I took it when I was at yours for dinner.
我在你家吃晚饭的时候拿的
I made Mark sniff it to see if he felt anything.
我让马克闻过 想看看他会不会有感觉
You made Mark sniff my sports bra?
你让马克闻我的运动内衣
Pretty crazy, huh? Um…
挺疯狂的 对吧
Yeah, so anyway, there you go.
不说那些了 还给你
Why did you do the test for Mark and not for yourself?
你为什么给马克做测试 却不给你自己做
I don't need to do the test. I love Mark.
我不需要做测试 我爱马克
He's not your match.
他不是你的配对
I know what you're trying to do.
我知道你是想干什么
I'm not trying to do anything. I'm going home.
我并不想干什么 我要回家了
I'm just curious.
我只是觉得好奇
I never even thought about doing the test for myself.
我从来没想过给自己做测试
Do you think Mark loves you as much as you love him?
你觉得马克爱你 像你爱他这么深吗
Yes.
嗯
I think so, too.
我也这么认为
You're a lucky girl, Hannah.
你真幸运 汉娜
I know.
我知道
I, um…
我…
I hope things work out for you. I really do.
我希望你一切都好 真心的
Thanks.
谢谢
See ya.
再见
Bye.
再见
You want to come to my brother's wedding?
你想去参加我哥的婚礼吗
He invited me? Of course.
-他邀请我了 -当然了
The invitation is on the table.
邀请函就在桌子上
Where are you going?
你去哪里
To a funeral.
去参加一场葬礼
David Cooper pleaded guilty.
大卫库伯认罪了
He'll spend the rest of his life in prison.
他将在牢里度过下半辈子
Is that supposed to make me feel better?
这能让我好受一点吗
No, it's justice. Guilty people should go to prison.
不 那是罪有应得 有罪的人就该去坐牢
Maybe I've been punished enough.
也许我受的惩罚已经够了
That's not really how it works.
真不是这么算的
You deleted an audio file from Matheus' phone.
你删掉了马修斯手♥机♥里的一个音频
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You really think you got away this, don't you?
你真的觉得自己能逍遥法外 是吗
There are other people who know what happened.
还有其他人知道真♥相♥
And if your one true love can turn against you,
如果你唯一的真爱都能背叛你
then I guess anyone can.
那我猜任何人都可以
You've got nothing, Rebecca.
你一无所有 瑞贝卡
I can't imagine how that must feel.
我真的无法想象那种感受
You're right.
你说得对
I've got nothing to lose…
我已经没什么可以失去了…
but you do.
但你有
How is Sophia?
索菲亚还好吗
You should really treasure every moment with her.
你真应该珍惜跟她在一起的每一刻
Who knows what might happen.
谁都不知道会发生什么
I'm coming for you.
我不会放过你的
Couldn't wait?
非得现在吗
You think it's over because Matheus is dead?
你觉得马修斯死了 这件事就结束了
We'll find the evidence.
我们会找到证据的
And when we do, she'll sell you out to protect herself.
一旦我们掌握了证据 她就会拿你当替死鬼
Or maybe we'll be fishing you out of the river.
或者也许我们会在河里找到你的尸体
Well, I'm a good swimmer. I hope so.
-我是个游泳健将 -希望如此
Rebecca is not your friend.
瑞贝卡不是你的朋友
I'm here…
我都在…
whenever you want to tell me what happened.
你随时可以来找我说出真♥相♥
The science behind matching, that was you, right?
配对法背后的科学原理 是你发现的 对吧
Yeah.
是的
Is it possible to be matched to more than one person?
是否可能存在一个以上的配对
Why are you asking me that? I'm just curious.
-你为什么问我这个 -我只是觉得好奇
No, you can only have one match.
不可能 只有一个配对
You ever wish we never discovered it?
你有没有后悔我们发现了配对法
It brought happiness to millions of people.
它给数百万人带来了幸福
Yeah. What about you?
是啊 可是你呢
Do you remember that song "When You're Happy and You Know It"?
记得那首《幸福拍手歌♥》吗
When we used to sing it at school, I'd refuse to clap my hands.
我们在学校唱这首歌♥的时候 我拒绝拍手
Why?
为什么
Maybe I don't know how to be happy.
也许是因为我不知道怎么快乐
You were happy with Matheus.
你跟马修斯在一起时很快乐
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表