剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Your father and your brother are here, too.
你父亲和你哥哥也来了
How is that possible?
这怎么可能
Sebastian.
塞巴斯蒂安
He called your phone. I thought it was a friend, so I answered.
他打电♥话♥给你 我以为是你朋友 就接了电♥话♥
Where are they now?
他们现在在哪里
Um, I think they're probably at the hotel.
他们可能在酒店
I don't want to see them.
我不想见他们
You should tell them to go back to Spain.
让他们回西班牙去
Why? Why did you tell me you didn't have any family?
为什么 你为什么 跟我说你没有家人
They are not a part of my life.
他们不是我生活的一部分
You must tell them not to come here.
你必须告诉他们不要来这里
Will you tell them? Please?
你会告诉他们吗 求你了
Yes.
好的
Hi.
嗨
Something's happened?
发生什么事了吗
Sophia is conscious.
索菲亚醒了
Come. Papa! Come in.
来 爸爸 进来
Father, Sophia is conscious. She has woken up.
爸爸 索菲亚醒了 她醒过来了
Have you seen her? Is she okay?
你见到她了吗 她还好吗
The doctors say she's going to be fine.
医生说她会好起来的
Let's go to the hospital.
我们去医院
She doesn't want to see you.
她不想见你们
Why?
为什么
She says you're not part of her life.
她说你们不是她生活的一部分
I do not understand. Why is she saying these things?
我不明白 她为什么说那种话
I don't know.
我不知道
Cell tower data puts Ben's phone in the area at 10:00 p.m.
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔数据表明 当晚10点 本的手♥机♥就在这一区
Ben's body was found about a mile downstream.
本的尸体是在下游 约2公里的地方被发现的
I think this is where it happened.
我认为这里就是案发现场
You still can't put him at the party.
但你还是不能确定他在派对上
Doesn't mean he wasn't there.
这并不代表他不在派对上
You were paying Holly to spy on me.
你买♥♥通了荷丽监视我
I hope you weren't mean to her.
希望你没有残忍♥对待她
No, of course I wasn't mean to her.
没有 我当然没有残忍♥对她
You liked her. Come on, she's an escort.
-你喜欢过她 -拜托 她不过是陪侍女
Now I actually feel bad.
现在我真的感到难过了
I wouldn't have done it if I'd known you liked her.
如果我早知道你喜欢她 我就不会那么做了
Yes, you would.
你当然会
And you would've ended Charlotte's marriage.
你还会破坏夏洛特的婚姻
You didn't really give me much choice, did you?
你没有给我选择的余地 不是吗
I want you to resign as CEO.
我希望你辞掉首席执行官的职位
And why would I do that?
我为什么要辞职
Because if you don't, I'll call an AGM and the board will remove you.
如果你不辞职 我就召开股东年会 董事会绝对会辞掉你
You don't have the votes.
你没有足够的票数支持
I think you'll find I do.
到时你就会知道我有
James.
詹姆斯
You really burned your bridges there.
你那样对他 真是自绝后路
I want to give you the chance to resign.
我想给你一个机会 自己辞职
It's never gonna happen.
这是不可能的事
Well, then, the board will remove you.
那只好让董事会辞掉你了
I'm genuinely sorry it's come to this.
走到这一步 我真心觉得难过
I think we should have counseling.
我觉得我们应该做婚姻咨♥询♥
What's that gonna do? We need help to get through this.
-那有什么用 -我们需要帮助 渡过这个难关
It's not like I cheated on you.
我又没有出轨对不起你
That would be much more easier to understand.
你出轨反倒会更容易理解
So, you could forgive me if I'd had sex with someone else?
如果我跟别人上♥床♥ 你能原谅我
I could at least get my head around why somebody would wanna do that.
至少我能理解为什么会有人想出轨
But what you did is insane.
但你做的事简直疯狂至极
Right. Fighting for my marriage, that makes me insane.
好吧 为了维护我的婚姻而抗争 倒让我成了疯子
You didn't have to fight for it.
你完全没必要抗争什么
It's just all in your head
全是你自己想太多了
and I don't want to be married to a crazy person.
我不想跟一个疯子结婚
Mark…
马克…
I think you should go and stay with your mom.
我觉得你该搬去跟你妈住
If you wanna save this marriage, then you need to give me some space.
如果你想拯救这段婚姻 就得给我一点空间
So, I guess it's up to you.
我想决定权在你手里
I got to get this done. I'm on a deadline.
我得把这篇文章赶出来 期限快到了
How was it seeing Valeria?
跟瓦莱丽雅见面的感觉如何
It was okay.
还行
Was she angry with you?
她生你的气吗
It doesn't matter.
这不重要
I don't want to talk about her.
我不想谈她
Hey, what is it?
嘿 怎么了
Sebastian… He told me about your mom.
塞巴斯蒂安跟我说了你妈妈的事
The car crash.
撞车的事
He said your father was drinking heavily.
他说你父亲以前酗酒
Did something happen?
是不是发生了什么事
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
Did he hurt you?
他伤害你了吗
No! He will never hurt me.
没有 他绝对不会伤害我
Oh, I'm sorry. I just…
对不起 我只是…
It was just a bad time in my life and… I just want to forget.
那是我人生中一段不愉快的时光 我只想忘掉它
Lie with me.
跟我躺一下吧
Being with you…
跟你在一起…
You help me to forget.
你能让我忘掉那段日子
You need me?
需要我陪着吗
It's Fabio, he's in London. Did he contact you?
法比奥 他在伦敦 他有没有跟你联♥系♥
No, why would he?
没有 他怎么会联♥系♥我
Because you're the only person he knows here.
因为你是他在伦敦认识的唯一一个人
I haven't heard from him. I know he's taking drugs again.
-他没有联♥系♥我 -我知道他又吸毒了
He's not answering his phone and I'm worried about him.
他一直不接电♥话♥ 我很担心他
I know I shouldn't have come.
我知道我不该来的
You want me to go? No.
-你要我走吗 -不要
Thank you.
谢谢
How are you?
你还好吗
I'm fine.
还好
How are you?
你呢
I could also tell you I'm fine, but I would be lying.
我也可以跟你说我还好 但那是在骗你
I think of you all the time.
我满脑子想的都是你
Do you ever think about me?
你想我吗
Of course.
当然了
What do you think about?
你都想些什么
Why are you doing this?
你为什么问我这些
I need to know if you feel the same way about me.
我要知道你对我的感觉是否一样
You know I do.
你知道我的感觉
So hard seeing you again.
再见到你让我太痛苦了
It's okay. It's okay.
没关系
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表