剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
You want to steal the DNA database? I want to borrow it and run some tests.
-你想偷基因数据库 -我想借用来做一些测试
Right. And what about Ben?
好 那怎么跟本解释
It would be better if he didn't find out.
最好不要让他知道
You think?
你是这么觉得的
You could do that to him? It's the only way to see if it works.
-你能瞒着他吗 -这是唯一能检测配对法的办法
Right. Well, then maybe it's not worth it.
对 那也许这个办法不值得尝试
We're so close. You really want to give that up?
我们离成功很近了 你真的想放弃吗
No, but I don't want to screw our friend and go to prison.
不想 但我更不想 害我们的朋友并且坐牢
We have to test the science.
我们必须测试它的科学性
I know you want to. Yeah, of course I fucking want to.
-我知道你很想 -是 我当然很想
It's just data, we're not hurting anyone.
我们要的只是数据 不会伤害任何人
No one has to know. We will.
-不需要让任何人知道 -我们会知道
Can't do that to him.
不能那样利用他
Sure you don't want to come to the cinema tonight?
你确定今天晚上不想去看电影
Men in Lycra punching each other? I'm over it.
看穿紧身衣的男人互揍 我已经不感兴趣了
Well, Lycra or no Lycra, I will never get over it. Okay?
不管他们穿不♥穿♥紧身衣 我永远都看不腻 好吧
Bring it on, baby!
放马过来 宝贝
Have fun.
玩得开心
I'll see you later.
晚点见
I stole the database.
我偷了那个数据库
I can't believe you did that. I think you knew I would.
-真不敢相信你真的偷了 -你早知道我一定会这么做
You can tell yourself it was all me. I'm the terrible person.
现在你可以把这一切 都赖到我头上了 我才是恶人
Fuck you. No one forced you to do it.
去你的 没人逼你去偷数据库
I found matches.
我用算法筛查过那些样本 我找到配对了
It works.
成功了
Show me.
给我看看
For the preliminary tests,
作为初步测试
I ran 100,000 samples. Ninety-eight corresponded on CCDC25.
我筛查了十万份样本 有98份对CCDC25蛋白有响应
Chromosome 8? Jesus…
8号♥染色体 天啊…
What if she never comes out of it? You can't think like that.
-如果她一直昏迷怎么办 -你不能想得这么悲观
What if she's brain-damaged? Am I supposed to look after her?
如果她大脑受损呢 我该照顾她吗
What about her family?
不 这不是你的责任 她的家人呢
Her mom and dad are dead. She doesn't have any family.
她爸妈已经过世了 她没有家人
Have you told your parents?
你告诉你父母了吗
That I matched with a woman?
我跟一个女人配对的事
Or that she's in a coma, or that…
还是她陷入了昏迷 或者…
when I kissed her when she was unconscious it made me so fucking horny.
她在昏迷状态 可我亲她的时候 居然燥热得都快喷鼻血了
I probably wouldn't say that.
我可能不会说这事
Hey, come on.
嘿 别这样
I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling.
我不知道自己应该有什么感觉
I wish I'd never been matched. You don't mean that.
-真希望我从来没去做配对 -你这不是真心话
I do.
是真心话
Let's go for a drink.
我们去喝一杯吧
I can't.
我不能去
Are you going to the hospital?
你要去医院
I have to.
我必须去
What do you think?
你觉得怎样
I think…
我觉得…
skinny jeans is a tough look to pull off with your body type.
你这身型穿紧身牛仔裤 很难穿得好看
But if anyone can, it's you.
但是如果有人能把它穿出味道 那就是你
These are ridiculous, aren't they?
这裤子不适合我 是吗
Mark did a good job.
马克干得很好
Ready?
准备好了吗
How many of them are out there?
外面有多少记者
Enough.
够多了
Rebecca!
-瑞贝卡 -瑞贝卡
Rebecca! Rebecca!
-瑞贝卡 -瑞贝卡
Back off!
后退
Shit!
该死的
Charlotte.
夏洛特
The media's discovered your connection to Ben Naser.
媒体知道了你跟本奈泽的关系
It's all over the Internet.
网上的报道铺天盖地的
I just got ambushed outside my house. How did they find out?
有记者在我家门外守着 他们是怎么知道的
The police must have leaked it.
肯定是警方走漏了消息
We'll need to issue a statement.
我们需要发个声明
I'll have something for you to look at when you get here.
我会准备好声明稿 你到公♥司♥的时候给你过目
Okay.
好的
Rebecca! Rebecca!
-瑞贝卡 -瑞贝卡
I prepared the statement for the press.
我准备了这份声明应付媒体
I'll take a look at it later.
我稍后再看
Anything else I need to know?
有什么事是我需要知道的吗
Like what?
比如什么事
I can only protect you if you tell me everything.
你必须告诉我全部真♥相♥ 我才能保护你
You know everything.
你知道全部的真♥相♥
What about the police?
警♥察♥怎么办
I'll handle the police.
我来应付他们
Uh, the board is waiting for you.
董事会在等你
Go. I've got this.
去吧 这事交给我
Hi.
嗨
Hey. You all right?
-嘿 -你还好吗
I'm fine. Don't leave the house.
我没事 千万不要出门
I have to go. Call you later. Bye.
我得挂了 等会再给你电♥话♥ 再见
This stuff about your friend,
你朋友的尸体是怎么回事
will it blow back on the company?
这事对公♥司♥会有负面影响吗
Ben wasn't involved with the company. You were living with him.
-本跟公♥司♥没有任何关系 -你之前跟他住在一起
You want to know if I was fucking him? Were you?
-你想知道我有没有跟他上♥床♥ -你有吗
No.
没有
We could really do without this kind of publicity.
我们真的不需要这种宣传
I'm sorry that my friend's body
很抱歉我朋友的尸体
was discovered at such an inconvenient time.
在这个对我们如此不利的时间 被人发现了
Morning. Sorry to keep you all waiting.
早上好 抱歉让大家久等了
Let's get started, shall we?
我们开始吧
This guy isn't a fan.
这家伙痛恨他们
Detective Inspector Kate Saunders. Hi.
-我是凯特桑德斯督察 -你好
Hi. We were expecting to meet Miss Webb.
-我是法律顾问夏洛特迪斯克罗 -你好 我们以为能见到韦伯小姐
Rebecca isn't available. We have an appointment.
-瑞贝卡现在没空 -我们约了时间的
That was before the leaks to the media.
那是在消息泄露给媒体之前约的
We're here to establish how a man died.
我们是来了解那具男尸的死因的
We have some questions.
我们有一些问题
And Rebecca's happy to help.
瑞贝卡很乐意帮忙
Any questions can be submitted in writing and we'll respond in writing.
你们可以用书面形式向我们提问 我们将以书面形式回复
This might look like she has something to hide.
这也许显得她心虚 有所隐瞒
Rebecca has nothing to hide.
瑞贝卡没什么可隐瞒的
She is, however, entitled to protect her privacy.
但是她有权保护自己的隐私
Something you have manifestly failed to do.
这显然是你们警方没做好的地方
We didn't leak it.
我们没有泄露消息
It had to have come from someone with access to the investigation.
肯定是了解调查情况的人泄露的
We'll be lodging a formal complaint,
我们将提出正式投诉
and any further breaches of my client's privacy and confidentiality,
再出现泄露我委托人的隐私 及机密的情况
we will take legal action.
我们将采取法律行动
Okay.
好的
Seeing as we're not allowed to,
既然我们不允许问韦伯小姐问题
maybe you can ask Miss Webb
也许你可以问问她
about the text message Ben Naser sent to her the night he disappeared.
本奈泽失踪当晚 给她发的那条短♥信♥是怎么回事
What did it say?
短♥信♥内容是什么
Oh, I'm sure she remembers it.
我敢肯定她还记得
She really bitch-slapped us, huh?
她摆明了刁难我们
Was it you?
是你泄露的吗
Seriously? Did you leak it?
-你认真的 -你有没有泄露
No, did you?
没有 你呢
No. I know what I did and didn't do.
没有 我知道我做了什么 没做什么
So do I.
我也是
If we go near her, her lawyers will be all over us.
如果我们接近她 她的律师肯定不会放过我们
They asked about a text message Ben sent you the day he disappeared.
他们问你 本失踪当晚 给你发的那条短♥信♥是怎么回事
Rebecca?
瑞贝卡
Ben sent me messages all the time.
本给我发了很多短♥信♥
Hello?
喂
It's Hannah.
我是汉娜
Hi! I'll buzz you in.
嗨 我给你开门
Hey! Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表