剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
He was upset, Rebecca was holding him,
他很难过 瑞贝卡抱着他
and when she saw me, she pulled away like she didn't want to be seen together.
她发现我的时候 突然抽身 好像她不想被人看见他们在一起
Ah, you reckon they're shagging?
你觉得他们有一腿
She's matched with the other guy.
她的配对是另一个男的
It would be off-brand to have sex with someone else.
跟别人上♥床♥有损她公♥司♥的形象
Did you get anything out of Matheus?
你从马修斯那里挖到什么料吗
No, he clammed up as soon as I mentioned Ben.
没有 我一提到本 他就拒绝开口了
He was asking about his brother's phone. Wasn't among his things.
他问起他弟弟的手♥机♥ 不在他的遗物里
I will check the inventory.
我查一下物品清单
Pull Fabio Silva's phone records.
把法比奥席尔瓦的手♥机♥记录调出来
How come?
为什么
He came back to London two weeks after Ben's body turned up.
本的尸体被发现两个星期后 他来到了伦敦
Maybe there's a connection.
也许这两件事有关联
I don't think Rebecca trusts me anymore.
我觉得瑞贝卡已经不再信任我了
I keep waiting for security to escort me from the building.
我一直等着保安来 护送我离开公♥司♥大楼
Come work for me.
来我公♥司♥工作吧
I don't work for people I've had sex with.
我不跟我的床伴当同事
Fair point.
有道理
Rebecca really screwed me with that press leak.
瑞贝卡向媒体爆料真的把我害惨了
I've got to tell you, my ego is feeling a little bruised.
我告诉你 我的自尊有点受伤了
Thought it might be.
我猜也是
Maybe there's something you can do about that.
也许你可以做点事 报个仇
Who's this?
这是谁
That's the detective investigating Ben Naser's death.
调查本奈泽死亡案的督察
Thought maybe you might want to talk to her.
我想你也许想跟她谈谈
So you think she might have something to do with his death?
你觉得她可能跟他的死有关
I honestly don't know.
说实话 我不知道
Sometimes I think she's capable of anything.
有时候我觉得她什么事都做得出来
Mark?
马克
Hey. Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
So nice to be home.
回到家的感觉太好了
So nice to have you home.
你回来了真好
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
Just wanted to apologize for how I behaved.
我想为我之前的行为向你道歉
Well there, you've done it.
好了 你道过歉了
Maybe I could come in.
不请我进去吗
I really don't think that's a good idea.
我真的觉得这不是个好主意
Have you heard anything from Sophia?
索菲亚跟你联♥系♥了吗
No.
没有
I'm really worried.
我真的很担心
You should go.
你走吧
I've never cheated on anyone before.
我以前从来没有出过轨
I'd hardly call it cheating.
我不觉得那算出轨
I kissed you. I've never even thought about being unfaithful to Alicia.
我亲吻了你 我甚至从来没有想过 对阿丽希亚不忠
I love her. I thought I loved her.
我爱她 我以为我爱她
Now all I can think about is you.
现在我心里就只有你
People who are matched tell me it's like this.
找到了配对的人告诉我 就是这种感觉
I don't want to feel this way, but I do.
我不想有这种感觉 但我克制不住
Tell me you feel nothing for me.
告诉我你对我没有感觉
I feel nothing for you.
我对你没有感觉
Hi.
嗨
Where's Matheus?
马修斯在哪里
He had to leave.
他必须离开
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
I honestly don't know.
我真的不知道
Hello?
喂
Where?
在哪里
Hi.
嗨
How did you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
Your phone.
你的手♥机♥
What were you going to do, Sophia?
你是想怎么着 索菲亚
Just walk out of the hospital and never see me again?
离开医院 再也不见我
Maybe it is better that way.
也许这样更好
Why are you being like this?
你为什么这么做
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
I want to help.
我想帮你
Whatever it is, you don't have to do it alone anymore.
不管是什么事 你再也不需要独自承担了
If I tell you…
如果我告诉你…
maybe you will not feel the same way about me.
也许你对我的感觉就会不同了
Nothing can change that.
什么都不能改变我对你的感觉
I know something happened with your family.
我知道你跟你家人之间 肯定发生了什么事
Your dad. What did he do?
你♥爸♥爸 他做了什么
Nothing.
什么都没做
You can tell me. What did he do to you?
你可以告诉我 他对你做了什么
He didn't do anything.
他什么都没有做
Hey. Sophia.
嘿 索菲亚
Please.
拜托你
It was me.
是我的错
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
I grabbed the steering wheel. I caused her to crash.
我抓了方向盘 是我害她撞车的
I killed her.
是我杀死了她
My mom.
我妈妈
I wanted to meet my friends.
我想见我的朋友
She wanted me to study. I wanted her to stop but she wouldn't.
她要我学习 我叫她停车 可她不肯
I grabbed the steering wheel and made her pull over.
我抢了她的方向盘 逼她停车
She's dead because of me.
她是被我害死的
You can't think like that.
你不能这么想
It's true.
这是事实
Oh, darling.
哦 宝贝
Have you seen my brother and father?
你见过我哥和我爸吗
I spoke to Sebastian.
我跟塞巴斯蒂安聊过
And?
怎么样
They're worried about you.
他们很担心你
I don't want to see them.
我不想见他们
You should tell them.
你应该告诉他们真♥相♥
I can't.
我不能
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
You.
你啊
You should talk to your family. You should tell them.
你该跟你的家人聊一聊 你该告诉他们
I don't want to think about it.
我不要想那些事
Let me see your face.
让我看看你的脸
This way.
这边
Thank you.
谢谢你
Damien, she's here.
达米恩 她来了
Hi. Detective Saunders. Damien. Damien Brown.
桑德斯督察 你好 我是达米恩布朗
Yeah, I know who you are.
我知道你是谁
Okay, so you've read about the whole paying for sex thing.
好吧 你看了关于花钱买♥♥♥春♥的报道
I wish I could tell you it's not true,
真希望能跟你说那不是真的
but I think we both know that that would be a lie.
但我想我们都知道 我那么说就不诚实了
Please. Sit. Can I get you a drink? Or…
来 坐吧 想喝点什么吗 还是…
No, I'm good. Thanks. Okay.
-不用了 谢谢 -好的
So, you wanted to talk to me about Ben Naser?
你想跟我谈本奈泽的事
Yeah, I saw him at the party we had to celebrate our millionth match,
对 在庆祝百万配对的那场派对上 我见过他
and thought you might be interested.
我想着你也许会感兴趣
I am.
我是感兴趣
Did you see him with Rebecca Webb?
你看见他跟瑞贝卡韦伯在一起吗
No, although I could always… lie.
没有 不过我大可以…撒谎
You don't really like her?
你不喜欢她
I'm cashed out of the company.
我卖♥♥掉了那家公♥司♥的股份
If she were to go to prison, that's fine by me.
就算她会坐牢 我也根本不在乎
It puts Ben at the party, but it doesn't do any more than that.
你的话只能证明本去过派对 没有更多的价值
Did Rebecca ever talk about someone called Matheus Silva?
瑞贝卡有没有提到过 一个叫马修斯席尔瓦的人
No, I don't think so. Who's he?
没有 我觉得没有 他是谁
I thought he might be an ex-boyfriend.
我觉得他可能是她的前男友
No. Rebecca's been matched ever since I've known her. She was the first.
不 自我认识瑞贝卡以来 她就有配对了 她是首个找到配对的
Rebecca was the first person to be matched?
瑞贝卡是第一个找到配对的人
Not officially. She went public after we launched.
在官方资料上不是 我们成立那家公♥司♥后 她才公开的
Why?
为什么
Something to do with the way they'd done it.
跟她找到配对的方式有关
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表