剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Because I'm quietly going a little bit crazy over here.
因为我表面上波澜不惊 但其实心里挺抓狂的
No pressure or anything.
我不是在给你压力
Why am I smiling, man?
我为什么在笑 天啊
Because we're matched.
因为我们是绝配
It's not your fault.
这不是你的错
It wouldn't be our fault if something happened between us.
就算我们之间发生什么事 也不是我们的错
We could just blame it on the genes.
我们可以将其归咎于基因
No, I can't do that.
不行 我不能那么做
Yeah, no, of course.
是啊 当然不能
I'm sorry.
对不起
This is really weird, so I'm gonna go.
这感觉很怪 我还是走吧
Megan!
梅根
What?
怎么了
Hi.
嗨
Mark?
马克
I… I need to see you. Can we meet up?
我想见你 可以见个面吗
Who is this guy, anyway?
这个人是谁
Stuart Sutherland, worked with Ben Naser at NSB.
司徒苏特蓝 他是本奈泽在NSB的同事
He's still there. Said he'll talk to us
他还在那家公♥司♥ 他说可以跟我们聊聊
if it's off-the-record and away from the office.
条件是在办公室外私底下聊
So I spoke with the HR Director at NSB. They're saying Ben resigned.
我跟NSB人事部主管谈过 他们说是本自己辞职的
Some of his family seemed to think he was sacked.
可他的一些家人似乎认为 他是被解雇的
Well, if you're offered the choice, resigning looks much better on your CV.
如果可以选择 选辞职的话 简历看起来会更体面
Right, so why did Ben resign?
好 那本为什么要辞职
He was accused of stealing some data.
他被指控偷了某些资料
They tracked it back to his laptop and Ben swore he didn't do it.
他们查到是在本的手提电脑上操作的 但本发誓说不是他
He thought he'd been hacked.
他觉得他的电脑被入侵了
They didn't believe him?
他们不相信他的话
They marched him out of the building,
他们把他赶出了办公楼
made him sign a nondisclosure agreement. He was in pieces.
逼他签了一份保密协议 他都崩溃了
Did you talk to Ben after he left?
本离开后 你跟他联♥系♥过吗
We were told we shouldn't have any contact with him.
公♥司♥禁止我们跟他联♥系♥
But you saw him?
但是你见过他
Ben called me.
是本先找我的
When was this?
那是在什么时候
I don't know. A couple of months after he left.
我忘了 大概是在他离职后几个月
He wanted me to check a name on the medical trials database.
他要我在医疗试验数据库里 查一个名字
I told him I couldn't do it but he was begging me.
我跟他说我不能那么做 可他一直哀求我
I felt sorry for him.
我很可怜他
What name did he ask you to check?
他让你查的是什么名字
Matheus Silva.
马修斯席尔瓦
Who's he? I don't know.
-他是谁 -我不知道
He was part of a DNA-based pain management trial.
他是以DNA为基础的 疼痛控制试验的一名对象
So why did Ben want you to check his name?
本为什么要你查他的名字
He wouldn't say.
他不肯说
Matheus Silva and his brother, Fabio.
这是马修斯席尔瓦和他弟弟法比奥
They're the guys from the CCTV in Ben's apartment.
是本的公♥寓♥楼监控拍到的那两个男人
Let's have a look.
给我看一下
Yeah, looks like they live out in Tenerife.
对 他们应该住在特内里费岛
Red-flag both of them.
在系统里标注他们两个
Find out when they've been in and out of the country.
查一下他们进出英国的时间
See you back at the office.
在办公室见
Matheus Silva. I'm assuming you know who that is.
马修斯席尔瓦 我猜你知道他是谁吧
Thought you might want to know we're going to be looking for him.
我想着你也许想知道我们在找他
Matheus?
马修斯
Yeah. Here.
嗯 我在这里
The police are looking for you.
警♥察♥正在找你
How did they get my name? I don't know.
-他们怎么知道我的名字的 -我不清楚
You can't be here.
你不能待在这里
You promised.
你答应我了
I'll come to you as soon as I can.
我会尽快去找你的
I tried to talk to her about it, but she wouldn't tell me anything.
我试过跟她谈 但她什么都不肯告诉我
I don't know what to think. I'm so confused.
我不知道该怎么看待这事 我觉得很困惑
My girlfriend, she wants me to go back to Spain.
我女朋友要我回西班牙
How long have you been together?
你们俩在一起多久了
Four years. We're getting married next month.
四年了 我们下个月要结婚了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
My sister…
我妹妹…
she's very lucky to have you.
她有你在身边是她的福气
She obviously doesn't feel like that.
她显然不是这么想的
No, it's nothing you did. Believe me. You must not blame yourself.
不 你没做错什么 相信我 你一定不要自责
Thank you for inviting me to your home.
谢谢你邀请我来你家
Cheers. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
We got an online shop delivered.
我们让一家网店送的货
How long do I need to stay here?
我要在这里待多久
Hard to say. Do I need to tell you not to go out?
说不准 不用我嘱咐你别出门吧
And if I need something?
要是我需要什么东西呢
If you need anything, call me.
有什么需要就给我打电♥话♥
Wi-Fi code's on the router. Make yourself at home.
无线网密♥码♥在路由器上 把这里当自己家就好
In the village where we grew up, there are many old people with dogs.
在我们成长的那个村子里 有很多养狗的老人家
And when she was little…
索菲亚还小的时候…
Sophia believed that old people were allowed to marry their dogs.
以为那些老人跟他们的狗结婚了
She thought you could marry a dog?
她真的以为人可以跟狗结婚
Yeah, but only if you were old, and your husband or wife died.
是啊 不过必须是老人 而且丈夫或太太已经死了
I think it was because… she hated the idea of people being alone.
我觉得这是因为 她不喜欢看到别人没有人作伴
I have something.
我给你看一样东西
You are so alike.
我的天啊 你们长得好像
People always said that. We are not alike at all.
大家总是这么说 可我们一点都不像
What do you mean?
怎么这么说
Well, I was the boring one.
我小时候很无趣
You know, yeah, always working, helping my parents.
是啊 总是在干活 帮父母的忙
And Sophia was the wild one. Yeah.
-而索菲亚就是个野丫头 -是啊
Valeria said that she can be selfish.
瓦莱丽雅说她有时挺自私的
Sophia was always so pretty.
索菲亚一直都是个漂亮姑娘
She could get people to do what she wanted.
她有能力让别人对她言听计从
Maybe sometimes that means you're not so kind.
有时候那也许意味着 她的心思不太纯正
Yeah.
是啊
Sorry, I shouldn't have said that.
对不起 我刚才不该那样说的
No, it's fine.
没关系
You can keep it.
照片你留着吧
No, I can't.
不 我不能留着
I want you to have it.
我想把它送给你
Really? Uhhuh.
真的
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
I need a wee.
我要去尿尿
Sorry, too much information. Help yourself to wine.
不好意思 太直接了 你自己倒酒
What are you doing?
你在干什么
I…
我…
I have such strong feelings for you.
我对你很有感觉
Are you joking? Mmmmmm.
你在开玩笑吗
I have never felt this way.
我从未有过这种感觉
You need to leave.
你得走了
I'm so sorry. I… I had to tell you how I feel, I…
真的很对不起 我必须告诉你我的感觉
I cannot stop thinking about you.
我一直想着你
What the fuck?
搞什么
I'm so sorry. I'm sorry.
真的很对不起 抱歉
Hello?
喂
Speaking.
是我
When was this?
什么时候的事
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hello?
喂
Is this Matheus Silva?
你是马修斯席尔瓦吗
I'm Detective Inspector Kate Saunders.
我是凯特桑德斯督察
I need to talk to you about your brother, Fabio.
我想跟你谈谈你弟弟法比奥的事
Where is he?
他在哪里
I'm afraid it's bad news.
恐怕这是个坏消息
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表