剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Excuse me, would you pull over, please?
不好意思 请你停一下
Have you seen the numbers?
你看到统计数字了吗
We'll need to increase capacity at the lab.
我们需要提高实验室的检测能力
I just spoke to Ben. He's been suspended from work.
我刚刚跟本聊过 他被公♥司♥停职了
What for?
为什么
Some kind of security breach.
违反了安全规定
What are they saying?
他们有什么说法
They made me sign an NDA. I'm not supposed to talk about it.
他们逼我签了一份保密协议 我不能谈这事
That's bullshit.
简直是胡扯
Well, what did they say?
他们到底说了什么
They think I stole some data.
他们认为我偷了一些数据
They took my laptop.
他们拿走了我的手提电脑
Did they find anything? I don't know.
-他们有什么发现吗 -我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道
I've been using it in cafes on open networks.
我一直在咖啡厅 用手提电脑上开放式网络
We're not supposed to.
这违反了规定
I got hacked.
我的电脑被入侵了
What if he realizes it was us?
如果他知道是我们怎么办
He thinks he was hacked. We know he wasn't.
-他以为是被人黑了 -我们知道他并没有
What, we're just gonna let him take the blame?
我们就这样让他背黑锅吗
What do you want to do, tell him?
你想怎么做 告诉他真♥相♥
He could lose his job.
他可能会丢掉这份工作的
That's better than him finding out what we did.
那也好过我们做的事被他知道了
They should have been here by now.
他们现在应该已经到了才对
They get here when they get here.
他们迟早会到的
What are we supposed to say to them?
我们该怎么跟他们说
Sophia told us her father was dead.
索菲亚跟我们说她父亲去世了
You think I shouldn't have told them?
你觉得我不该告诉他们
It doesn't matter what I think. It's too late now.
我怎么想的不重要 反正现在都太迟了
They're here.
他们到了
What should we do?
怎么办
Maybe we go in and introduce ourselves?
进去自我介绍一下
You are Sophia's doctor?
你是索菲亚的医生
No. I am Valeria.
不 我是瓦莱丽雅
I am Sophia's wife.
我是索菲亚的太太
Sophia's married to a woman? Is she gay?
索菲亚跟女人结婚了 她是同性恋吗
Yeah. She's gay.
对 她是同性恋
You must be Sophia's father. Encantada.
您肯定是索菲亚的父亲吧 幸会
Sorry. Um…
抱歉
I'm sorry. It's shocking seeing her like this.
很抱歉 看到索菲亚的情况 让我们很震惊
No. I didn't know, Father!
-你知道吗 你知道她是同性恋吗 -我不知道 爸爸
Uh, are you Kate? Yeah.
-你就是凯特 -对
She's Sophia's friend. I spoke to her on the phone.
这是索菲亚的朋友 跟我通电♥话♥的那位
No, Kate is more than a friend to Sophia.
不 凯特不只是索菲亚的朋友
She is Sophia's match.
她是索菲亚的配对
Sophia has a match and a wife?
索菲亚有个配对和一个老婆
What do they think? Are they both okay with this?
她们是怎么想的 她们接受这种现状吗
It was a shock.
这事让我们很震惊
The most important thing is that we are here for Sophia.
最重要的是 我们都会在这里陪着索菲亚
Um, I was wondering if Hannah Bailey had been in?
请问汉娜贝利最近来上过课吗
Um, Hannah Bailey?
汉娜贝利
No, she canceled her membership.
没有 她取消会员资格了
Okay, thanks. Yeah, no worries.
-好的 谢谢 -不客气
Aw, what?
什么
They pulled my piece on Al doctors.
他们撤了我关于人工智能医生的报道
Oh, no, I'm sorry.
不是吧 真可惜
I bet you they're gonna try and not pay me as well, the pricks.
我敢打赌 他们肯定也不想付钱给我 那些王八蛋
It's your girlfriend. Hmm? Oh!
是你闺蜜打来的
Yeah, I'm gonna answer it. No. Reject it.
-好 我来接 -不要 拒绝接听
Reject it. Okay, all right.
-别接 -好 行
I think I'm gonna have to change my number.
我想我得换个电♥话♥号♥码了
Really?
真的
She likes you, innit?
她喜欢你 不是吗
Yeah.
是啊
James. It's been too long.
詹姆斯 好久不见了
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I'm so glad you're here.
我很高兴你来了
We saved you a seat at the front.
我们在前排给你留了个座位
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, you. Hi.
-你好呀 -嗨
Thanks for coming. Oh, of course.
-谢谢你能来 -当然要来啊
A million matches.
一百万对配对
I thought it would take at least a year, maybe longer.
我还以为至少得一年 甚至是更长的时间才能做到
Yeah. No, no, we're killing it.
是啊 不过我们真的非常成功
Go us.
一往无前
This place is perfect for the party.
这地方办庆祝派对最适合了
I saw Ben.
我见过本了
When? Tuesday night.
-什么时候 -星期二晚上
You were at that Sisters in Business thing.
你当时在参加那个商界姐妹的活动
"Women in Business," you prick!
是“商界女性” 你这混♥蛋♥
I'm worried about him.
我很担心他
Well, he'll get another job.
他会找到新工作的
Oh, well, that's okay, then. Happy days.
那就没事了 皆大欢喜
What do you want from me?
你想我怎么做
I want you to feel worse about what we did.
我希望你对我们所做的事 觉得更内疚一点
Because you do? That makes you a better person?
因为你觉得内疚 那你就是个比我好的人了
It just makes you a bigger hypocrite.
你这些感觉不过说明你更伪善
Hi. Hi.
-嗨 -嗨
Sorry. Traffic.
抱歉 堵车了
Thank you. Sit anywhere you like.
-谢谢 -随便找个地方坐
We will.
我们会的
Why are the police here?
警♥察♥怎么来了
They said they wanted to pay their respects.
他们说想来追悼致敬
"Don't think of him as gone away."
“不要想着他已经离开了
"His journey's just begun."
他的旅程才刚开始
"Life holds so many facets."
生命具有多面性
"This earth is only one."
在这地球上生活只是其中一方面
"Just think of him as resting
就当作他只是在休眠
from the sorrows and the tears."
远离悲痛与眼泪
"In a place of warmth and comfort."
在一个温暖舒适的地方
"Where there are no days, or years."
在那里没有时间的流逝
"Think how he must be wishing
想想他肯定希望
that we could know today,
我们今天能够知道
how nothing but our sadness
除了我们的悲伤
can really pass away."
没有任何东西会真正消逝
"And think of him as living…
就当他还活着…
in the hearts of those he touched."
在他触动过的人的心里
"For nothing loved
因为被爱过的一切
is ever lost."
绝不会消失
"And he was loved…
而他曾经…
so much."
被深深地爱着”
What is this red stuff inside the olives? Is that chili?
橄榄里塞的红色东西是什么 是辣椒吗
It's pimento pepper. Oh.
是甜椒
You gonna leave some of that for the grieving family?
不能留点给哀悼的家人吃吗
Louise is spending a fortune buying stuff for the baby.
露易丝花了很多钱买♥♥婴儿用品
I can barely afford to eat.
我都快吃不起饭了
I know it was you.
我知道是你干的
The leaks to the media.
向媒体泄露信息的事
You made it look like it was us, but it was you.
你把它嫁祸在我们身上 但其实是你搞的鬼
Why would you obstruct the investigation like that?
你为什么要想方设法妨碍调查
And then stand up there in front of Ben's family
然后又站在本的家人面前
telling everyone how much you loved him?
告诉大家你有多爱他
Would you ever consider Botox?
你会不会考虑打肉毒杆菌
I think I'm going to let my face go to shit naturally.
我想我会让我的脸自然衰老
Be like one of those cool older women who don't give a fuck.
像那些不在乎世俗审美 有主见的老女人一样
We're gonna find out what happened.
我们一定会揭开真♥相♥的
I'm actually surprised that you're here.
你在这里其实让我挺惊讶的
How's Sophia?
索菲亚的情况怎么样
Do you think she'll ever regain consciousness?
你觉得她能醒过来吗
Maybe she'll be in a coma her whole life.
也许她会昏迷一辈子
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表