剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
What the fuck did you do?
你到底做了什么事
I did the test for him. God…
-我用他的基因做了测试 -天啊…
Just knowing there might be someone out there, I was crazy jealous.
一想到他也许有个绝配 我就嫉妒得快发疯
I found her on Facebook.
我是在脸书上找到她的
There she was, the woman he's guaranteed to fall in love with.
就是她 那个他注定会爱上的女人
And what, she has no idea who you are?
怎么 她不知道你是谁
I had to know what she was like. And? What's she like?
-我必须知道她是什么样的人 -然后呢 她是什么样的人
You saw her, she's beautiful.
你也看见了 她很漂亮 风趣 聪明…
Mark would really like her.
马克肯定会很喜欢她的
"Megan and Mark," they even sound like a couple.
“梅根和马克” 这两个名字听着就很般配
You're insane. You've actually gone insane.
你疯了 你真的疯了
Have I? Look what happened to you and Rob.
我真的疯了吗 看看你跟罗勃那件事
That doesn't mean Mark's going to do the same to you.
这并不代表马克也会那样对你
It's sickening how in love you guys are. People bitch about it.
你们俩深深相爱 看着就让人 觉得腻歪 大家都吐槽你们
What if it's not enough?
要是我们的爱并不够呢
What if he loves her more than me? He's never even met her!
-如果他爱她甚于爱我呢 -他根本就不认识她
What does she think happened to her match?
她以为她的配对怎么了
She shared her details.
她公开了她的信息
Her match won't be doing that, so she thinks he's not interested.
而她的配对不会公♥开♥信♥息 所以她觉得他不感兴趣
She was quite upset about it.
她因此感到挺难过的
Am I supposed to let her destroy my marriage?
难道我该让她破坏我的婚姻吗
I won't let that happen.
我绝不会让那种事发生
This is so messed up.
这简直是疯了
And she works in London.
而且她在伦敦工作
What if he sees her in the tube, or getting a coffee in a Starbucks?
要是哪天马克在地铁里 或在星巴克买♥♥咖啡时遇见了她呢
You're being ridiculous.
你这想法太荒谬了
Mark loves you. He loves you.
马克爱你 他爱你
I am not his match.
可我不是他的绝配
She is.
她才是
Nice one, mate.
很好 伙计
Cheers. Thank you.
谢谢 再见
How's the coffee?
咖啡好喝吗
Yeah, it's good.
嗯 好喝
You need something?
你有什么事
Rebecca Webb would like a chat with you.
瑞贝卡韦伯希望跟你聊几句
Why is that?
为什么
She's got a story for you.
她有个故事要告诉你
You can bring your coffee.
你可以带上你的咖啡
Hello, Mark.
马克 你好
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good, I just want to know what I'm doing here.
我很好 我只想知道 你把我叫来有什么事
I'm curious.
我很好奇
What made you become a journalist?
你当上记者的原因是什么
Dunno.
不清楚
I enjoy writing. Kind of just fell into it, really.
我喜欢写作 算是误打误撞吧 真的
I assumed that people became journalists
我以前觉得当记者的人
because they weren't talented enough to become authors.
没有足够的才华当作家 所以才成了记者
Maybe that's a misconception. Maybe.
-也许这是一种误解 -也许吧
It pays the bills. Only just, I imagine.
-这工作能养活自己 -我猜应该是勉强能养活自己吧
I do okay.
我过得还行
I want to help out with your career.
我想在你的事业方面助你一臂之力
From time to time,
我时不时地
I come across information that you might be interested in.
会有一些你也许会感兴趣的信息
Why me?
为什么找我
"The only thing bigger than Rebecca Webb's bank balance is her ego."
“瑞贝卡韦伯的自大 是唯一比她的存款金额还大的东西”
That's what you said in the piece about me.
这是你在我的人物专访里写的一句话
Sounds about right.
听起来没错
You're not a fan.
你不是我的支持者
People are less likely to think I'm feeding you information.
所以大家不太可能想到 你的信息是我提供的
The question is, can I trust you?
问题是 我能相信你吗
I never reveal my sources.
我从不透露我的信息来源
Screw me, you won't even get a job selling The Big Issue.
你要是敢搞我 以后 连卖♥♥《大志杂♥志♥》的工作都会找不到
You should get a KeepCup for your coffee.
你该弄个环保随身杯来装咖啡
I've been meaning to, but Stop making excuses and just do it.
-我一直有这想法 但是… -别再找借口了 赶紧行动吧
Oh, and, Mark, you're wrong.
对了 马克 你搞错了
No one's ego is bigger than my bank balance.
没有谁的自大能比我的存款金额还大
Sorry, it's the memorial service. There's a lot to sort out.
不好意思 是追悼会服务打来的 有很多事要处理
Of course.
没事
Maybe we should've waited until we could've given him a proper funeral.
我们也许不该这么急的 应该给他办一场像样的葬礼
Mom and Dad wanted to do something.
可是爸妈想做点事
How are you?
你还好吗
I'll be fine, then it hits me.
我会熬过去的 有时会崩溃
I was in the supermarket yesterday. I just started crying.
我昨天在超♥市♥突然哭了起来
I'm using the self-checkout, my bananas wouldn't scan.
我用自助柜台结账 可是扫不了香蕉的条形码
I'm sobbing.
我在那里抽泣
There was a line of people waiting. I must have looked insane.
后面有一排顾客在等着 我当时那样肯定像个疯子
How's your mom and dad?
你♥爸♥妈还好吗
Mom…
妈妈…
I've never seen him cry before.
爸爸呢 我… 我以前从没见过他流泪
It's hard to believe it's actually Ben.
很难相信那具尸体真的是本
You know, if there's anything…
如果有任何…
Anything I can do…
任何我能做的事…
Thank you. Please.
谢谢你 请坐吧
Milk? No.
-加牛奶吗 -不用
They're from Rebecca.
花是瑞贝卡送的
She came to see me yesterday.
她昨天来看我了
You've seen her?
你见过她了
Yeah. She's been so supportive.
是啊 她给予了我们很多帮助
She insisted on paying for the memorial and everything.
她坚持要替我们 付追悼会和其他所有的费用
Have you talked to her?
你跟她聊过吗
Yeah, she called me.
嗯 她给我打了电♥话♥
I never got what happened with you two.
我一直不明白 你们俩到底是怎么了
Did you fall out?
你们是不是闹翻了
After Ben went missing…
自从本失踪以后…
There was stuff with the company, too. I just had to get away.
公♥司♥也有一些事 我不得不离开
I blamed her at the time.
我当时觉得一切都怪她
If they'd been together, Ben would have been happy.
如果他们当初在一起 本应该会很快乐
I feel terrible about it,
我现在觉得特别内疚
especially after everything she's done for us.
尤其是她为我们做了这么多事
What do you mean?
你的意思是
She bought the house for us.
这栋房♥子是她买♥♥下来送给我们的
She bought you this house?
这房♥子是她送给你们的
Apparently, Ben used to lend her money for her rent and stuff.
据说本以前 经常借钱给她交房♥租之类的
Rebecca said she couldn't have started the company without him.
瑞贝卡说如果没有本的帮助 她根本不可能开那家公♥司♥
What?
怎么了
Uh, it's just very generous.
她这么做太慷慨了
She's been so good to us.
她对我们一直很好
Did Ben…
本…
Did he ever talk to you about…
本有没有跟你提过…
about killing himself?
有自杀的念头
No.
没有
You're thinking about Ben.
你在想本
Don't give yourself such a hard time. You've done so much for his family.
别太苛求自己了 你已经为他的家人做了很多事
Is there anything I need to know?
有什么是我该知道的吗
Like what?
比如什么
I don't know, about what happened.
怎么说呢 就是所发生的事
No.
没有
I won't let this affect us. I promise.
我不会让这事影响我们的 我保证
Want me to come to the memorial service?
要我去参加追悼会吗
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
不了 我觉得这不合适
Might be weird for his family.
本以前一直喜欢我 你出席的话 也许会让他的家人心里不舒服
I hate seeing you like this.
看到你这么消沉让我难过
Tell me if there's anything I can do.
有我能做的事尽管告诉我
Anything.
任何事都行
NSB.
NSB
Yeah, what about them?
是 他们怎么了
Have one of the largest DNA databases in the world.
拥有全世界最大的基因数据库
Yeah. I really don't see them letting us use it.
对 但我真不觉得 他们会让我们用那个数据库
We use Ben's laptop to access their systems and download the database.
我们可以用本的笔记本电脑 登录他们的系统 下载数据库
Is that a joke? No.
-你开玩笑的吧 -不是
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表