剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
That must be really hard for you.
那对你来说肯定很煎熬
You okay?
你还好吧
It kills me seeing Mom and Dad like that.
看到爸妈这个样子让我很心痛
It must be so hard.
你们肯定很难过
I'm so sorry we can't release Ben's body to you.
很抱歉我们不能 让你们把本的尸体领回来
When do you think you'll be able to?
你们什么时候才能让我们领回来
I can't say.
说不准
We may have to do further forensic tests.
我们也许需要做进一步的法医检查
What do you mean? What sort of tests?
你这话是什么意思 什么类型的检查
This isn't the right time--
现在谈这个不适合…
I want to know. Tell me.
我想知道 请告诉我
We think Ben's body might have been put in the river after he died.
我们认为本的尸体 也许是死后才被抛入河里的
He was already dead? How did his body end up in the river?
他当时已经死了 可他的尸体怎么会在河里面
Someone may have put it there.
也许是有人把尸体扔进了河里
You're saying he didn't kill himself?
你的意思是他不是自杀
It's unlikely.
自杀的可能性很小
Did Ben ever talk to you…
本是否曾经跟你聊过…
about Rebecca Webb?
瑞贝卡韦伯这个人
Why are you asking about Rebecca?
你为什么问瑞贝卡的事
I'm just trying to understand their relationship.
我只是想了解他们的关系
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
The night he disappeared, he sent her a text message.
他失踪那天晚上 给她发了条短♥信♥
It said, "You lied to me."
内容是“你骗了我”
Do you know what he was talking about?
你知道他指的是什么吗
What does Rebecca say?
瑞贝卡怎么说的
Ever since the leaks to the media, she's refused to talk to us.
自从有人泄露消息给媒体后 她就拒绝跟我们对话
You think she had something to do with how Ben died.
你认为她跟本的死有关
We just don't know.
我们就是无法确知
She won't let us anywhere near her.
她根本不让我们接近她
She's hiding behind her lawyers.
她用她的律师来当挡箭牌
Why won't you speak to the police about Ben?
你为什么不肯跟警方说本的事
I don't think we should talk about this now.
我认为现在不适合谈这事
Why won't you talk to them?
你为什么不肯跟他们对话
They leaked stuff to the media about me.
他们向媒体泄露了关于我的信息
So now you won't help them find out what happened to Ben?
所以你现在就不肯 协助他们查明本的死因
No, I want to help. I really do.
不是那样的 我愿意帮忙 真的
But you're more interested in protecting yourself?
但你更关心的是保护你自己
That's not true.
不是这样的
Let's find somewhere else to talk about this.
我们找个别的地方谈这事吧
Why were you lying to Ben?
你为什么欺骗本
What do you mean? He sent you a message.
-什么意思 -他给你发了条短♥信♥
It said, "You lied to me." What did you lie to him about?
写的是“你骗了我” 你骗了他什么
Amy. Please…
艾米 拜托你…
Why were you lying to him? Tell me!
你到底为什么骗他 快说
I wasn't lying to him.
我并没有骗他
You pretended to be my friend. I am.
-你还假装是我的朋友 -我真的是你的朋友
The house, everything you've done, was that to ease your guilt?
送我们房♥子 做了那么多事 是为了减轻愧疚感吧
You think you can buy me off? No. Amy, please…
-你以为可以收买♥♥我 -不 艾米 拜托…
Do you know how my brother died?
你知道我弟弟是怎么死的吗
He killed himself.
他是自杀死的
That's not what the police think.
警♥察♥可不是这么认为的
Do you know what happened to Ben?
你知不知道本到底发生了什么事
No.
不知道
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Why are you lying to me?
你为什么骗我
Hey!
嘿
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这里
I know this is gonna sound really weird.
我知道我这话听起来会很奇怪
I'm probably being paranoid.
可能是我多疑了
But have I done something to upset you? No.
-但我做过让你不高兴的事吗 -没有
'Cause you won't return my calls.
可是你不接我的电♥话♥了
Oh, God, yeah. I've been really busy. I've been working.
天啊 是的 我最近忙死了 我一直在工作
Yeah, and they said that you quit the yoga studio.
是啊 听说你不上瑜伽课了
Yeah, I wanted to do more cardio, like a HIIT class or something.
是的 我想做更多有氧运动 比如高♥强♥度间歇训练班什么的
Okay. Well, were you going to tell me? Yeah. Absolutely.
-好吧 你本来打算告诉我吗 -是啊 绝对的
Well, you blocked me on Facebook.
你在脸书上屏蔽我了
Did I? That must be, like, a technical glitch or something.
是吗 那肯定是技术故障什么的
So, you didn't block me? No.
-那你没有屏蔽我 -没有
If I've done something to upset you or piss you off,
如果我做了什么让你不开心 或惹你生气了
just tell me what it is, okay?
你就直接告诉我 好吗
Just tell me! Whatever it is, it wasn't intentional!
快说呀 不管我做了什么 都不是故意的
Hannah, just tell me!
汉娜 快告诉我呀
You want to know? Yeah!
-你真的想知道 -是
I don't like you.
我不喜欢你
What? Why?
什么 为什么
"Why"? I…
还问“为什么” 我…
I don't like the way you get changed at yoga.
我不喜欢你在瑜伽馆换衣服那个样子
You don't like the way I get changed at yoga?
你不喜欢我在瑜伽馆换衣服的样子
Yeah. Yeah, parading around, sticking your bits in my face.
是啊 昂首挺胸 四处招摇 把你的胸部直怼到我脸上
Yeah, everyone's got one. No one needs to see yours.
谁没有胸部啊 谁要看你的
And trust me, it is not that special.
而且相信我 你的也没什么特别
Are you happy now?
你现在满意了吧
Hey, Hannah?
嘿 汉娜
Fuck you!
你去死吧
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
嘿
I can come back later.
我可以等会儿再回来
No. No, you should be here.
不 别走 你该留下来
I've been here all day. I'm going to go for a walk.
我已经待了一整天了 我出去走走
Uh, hey, Kate?
嘿 凯特
You want to come with me?
你想陪我走一走吗
Okay, sure.
好啊 我陪你
Okay.
好的
When was the last time you saw Sophia?
你上次见索菲亚是什么时候
It is more than four years.
四年多以前
Did she talk about her family with you?
她跟你说过她的家人吗
It's okay if you don't want to say.
如果你不想说 我也不勉强
She said she didn't have any family.
她说她没有家人
She told me both her parents died in a car crash.
她告诉我她父母死于一场车祸
There is some truth to it.
这话不全是假的
Our mother died in a car accident.
我们母亲确实死于一场交通意外
What happened?
发生了什么事
She swerved into the path of a truck.
她错道跟一辆卡车撞上了
Sophia was with her in the car.
索菲亚当时就跟她在车上
Sophia was not badly hurt, but my mother…
索菲亚受伤不重 可我母亲…
I'm sorry. Mmm.
很抱歉
I had moved away to work.
我为了工作搬了出去
Sophia was living at home. It was harder for her.
索菲亚一直住在家里 承受着更大的煎熬
My father, he loved my mother very much.
我父亲非常爱我母亲
He started to drink.
他开始酗酒
But he was not a nice drunk.
但是他的酒品不好
Is that why Sophia left home?
所以索菲亚就离开了家
She didn't even tell anyone she was going.
她走的时候没有告诉任何人
She wouldn't answer her phone.
她不接电♥话♥
I went to Barcelona, but she would not see me.
我去过巴塞罗那 可她不肯见我
Why?
为什么
I've tried, many times.
我尝试过许多次
But I get nothing from her.
但她一直不给我回应
What does your father say?
你们父亲是怎么说的
He says he doesn't know what happened.
他说他不知道原因
You…
我…
You start to think bad thoughts.
我开始有些不好的猜测
When my father was drunk, maybe…
我父亲喝醉的时候 也许…
he was violent to her.
对她很暴♥力♥
How you doing?
你还好吗
I feel for his parents.
我很同情他父母
He's missing all that time,
他失踪了这么久
and then they find him.
他们找到的却是他的尸体
I can't imagine how it must feel to lose someone like that.
我无法想象以那种方式 失去一个深爱的人的感受
How did he find out?
他是怎么发现的
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表