剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
You okay?
你还好吧
You've got this.
你能应付的
Is that Connor?
那个是康纳吗
He's my head of security.
他是我的安保主管
And you told him? He knows about Ben? I trust him.
-你居然告诉他了 他知道本的事 -我信任他
He was kicked out the police force for being corrupt.
他当初是因为贪污而被警队开除的
He fell in love with the wrong person.
他爱上了不该爱的人
You don't like him because he slept with that girl you fancied.
你讨厌他只是因为 他跟你喜欢的姑娘上♥床♥了
No, I don't like him because he's an asshole.
不是 我讨厌他 因为他是个王八蛋
It's good to see you.
很高兴见到你
This is so messed up.
这事麻烦大了
Police are going to want to talk to you.
警♥察♥肯定会找你谈话
What are you going to say?
你打算怎么说
I don't really have much of a choice, do I?
我没什么选择的余地 是吧
We should have gone to the police at the time.
我们当初就该去报♥警♥
I couldn't.
我当时没有勇气
Do you feel guilty?
你觉得内疚吗
Obviously I feel guilty.
我当然觉得内疚了
I just keep thinking about you punching him.
我一直回想起你不停地揍他的情景
There was all that blood.
血溅得到处都是
I knew I should never have trusted you. This is on you.
我就知道绝对不能相信你这种人 这都是你的错
Get your hands off me!
放开我
Right. You're setting me up.
好啊 你居然陷害我
If it comes down to your word against mine,
如果最终是你和我互相指证
who's to say you won't screw me to save yourself?
谁敢说你不会为了自保而害我
Like you would?
反正你一定会
Exactly. Don't do anything stupid.
没错 所以你不要做任何傻事
Hey, come on. Really?
嘿 拜托 真的吗
Still a prick, yeah?
依旧是烂人一个 对吧
Fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
妈的
What's going on?
你们在搞什么
He is a crap dancer, but an amazing scientist!
他跳舞差劲死了 不过搞科研超厉害
That is true.
这话太对了
Aren't we gonna tell him? Tell me what?
-不打算告诉他吗 -告诉我什么
What? We did it!
-什么 -我们成功了
We've figured out how to match people!
我们找到了人类配对的方法
Seriously?
说真的
Oh, my God, I've got to do it. What?
-我的天啊 我一定要喊一嗓 -喊什么
King of the world. Oh, please don't.
-世界之王 -拜托不要
Well, hurry up. I can't control it.
-那赶快吧 -我忍♥不住啊
King of the world!
世界之王
You prick!
你这蠢蛋
King of the world!
世界之王
Hey, congratulations.
嘿 恭喜你们
The, uh, king of the world just face-planted on the bathroom floor.
世界之王♥刚♥刚脸着地 一头栽倒在了浴室里
Is he okay?
他没事吧
He actually did it.
他真的成功了
If it works,
如果配对法真的有效
no one's going to have a "How did you meet?" story.
“你俩当初是怎么认识的 ” 这种故事就不会存在了
You'll kill off an entire genre.
你们俩会让一种叙述体裁消亡
"We got drunk. We went back to his place and we fucked."
“我们喝醉了 去了他家 上了床”
That's not how my mom tells it, but…
我妈的故事可不是这么讲的 不过…
Do you remember when we first met?
你记得我们第一次见面的情景吗
Of course, yeah.
当然记得
What did you think of me?
你当时是怎么看我的
I promise I won't be offended.
我保证你说什么我都不会生气
I thought you were smart.
我觉得你很机灵
Smart? Mmm. Clever.
-机灵 -聪明
I thought you were cute. Cute?
-我觉得你挺可爱的 -可爱
Like a puppy. Great!
-像只小狗狗 -太好了
Okay. Now I'm a puppy.
好吧 现在我成了一只小狗狗了
Everyone likes puppies. No one wants to fuck a puppy, though.
-小狗狗人见人爱 -可是没人想跟小狗狗上♥床♥
What?
怎么了
We need to test it.
必须测试配对法
Yeah, I know. How do we do that?
我知道 但是怎么测试
You'd need millions of DNA samples to stand any chance of generating a match.
需要几百万份基因样本 才有可能找到一个配对
Chicken and eggs, innit?
这就是鸡与蛋的悖论 不是吗
I wish I called in sick.
我真该请个病假
I had sex with Ben.
我昨晚跟本上♥床♥了
I was drunk. It shouldn't have happened.
我喝醉了 那是不该发生的
I'm an idiot.
我真是个白♥痴♥
How was it?
感觉如何
The sex was pretty good. I'm just not feeling it.
性事挺和谐的 只是我没有感觉
Okay.
好吧
Well, he's definitely going to want it again.
他绝对还会想跟你继续的
Probably still got a hard-on.
搞不好他现在还欲♥火♥焚身
Shut up.
闭嘴
I have to go to work now.
我得去上班了
Hi.
嗨
So, we got Ben Naser's phone records.
我们拿到了本奈泽的手♥机♥记录
The night he disappeared, he called Rebecca Webb nine times.
他失踪当晚 拨了九通电♥话♥给瑞贝卡韦伯
Wow. Sounds like he really wanted to talk to her.
哇 听上去他真的很想跟她聊聊
Mmm. 9:58, he sent her a text.
9点58分 他给她发了信息
What does it say?
内容是什么
There. "You lied to me."
在这里 “你欺骗了我”
Then she starts calling Ben at 10:09, then another five times that night.
后来10点09分 她开始打给本 当晚又给他拨了五通电♥话♥
When are we seeing her? Tomorrow, one o'clock.
-我们什么时候见她 -明天1点
Hey, do you want to meet up for lunch later?
嘿 等会午饭要一起吃吗
Oh, no, I can't. I can't. Um, work have changed my hours.
不行 我不能 公♥司♥给我换了班次
Okay.
好吧
See you later. Mmm.
晚点见
Hey!
嘿
Hey. How are ya?
-嘿 -你好吗
Uh, flat white? Great.
-喝馥芮白 -好啊
Yeah? Thanks.
-真的 -谢谢
What have you been up to?
你在忙些什么
就平常那些事
Uh, the… the usual.
Work. Nothing very exciting.
工作的事 没什么令人兴奋的
I have been meaning to ask you…
我一直想问你…
How do you get your hair so shiny and lovely?
你的头发是怎么打理得 这么闪亮又好看的
Uh, I sometimes go to a guy in Soho. I'll give you his number.
我有时会去苏活区一个发型师那里 我把他的号♥码给你吧
You're lucky.
你真幸运
Uh, what are you talking about?
你是指什么
That you don't have to make much of an effort and you look great.
你不需要花多大力气 就能这么漂亮
Hannah…
汉娜…
are you flirting with me?
你是在跟我调情吗
Well… I… just…
那个…我…只是…
I'm joking! Sorry! Right.
-逗你的 -不好意思 对
Hannah, hey. Thought it was you.
汉娜 嘿 我就觉得是你
What are you doing around here?
你怎么会在这里出现
I'm just visiting a new client.
我来拜访一位新客户
Hi, I'm Lucy. Hi. Megan. Well, join us.
-嗨 我是露西 -嗨 我是梅根 跟我们一起坐吧
Sorry, I really need to go. I should go.
不好意思 我得走了 我真的得走了
Um, well, I should probably just get back to work.
我还是回去上班吧
It was nice to meet you. You, too. Bye.
-很高兴认识你 -我也很高兴 再见
Yeah, I'll call you. You're going?
-好 我再给你电♥话♥ -你要走了
Yes, they've changed my shift.
是啊 公♥司♥给我调了班次
Okay. Uh, but tomorrow, dinner at mine? Yes! Sure. I'll see you there. Bye.
-好的 明天在我家吃晚饭 -是啊 当然了 到时见
Bye.
再见
Lucy!
露西
That was incredibly awkward and really weird. Who was that?
刚才太尴尬也太奇怪了 那个人是谁
A friend.
朋友
You were embarrassed of me in there. I wasn't. I am not embarrassed of you.
-刚才我似乎让你感到丢脸了 -不是 你没有让我丢脸
You obviously didn't want me to join you. That was clear.
你显然不想我跟你们一起坐 那太明显了
Ugh, I'm gonna go.
我走了
Lucy!
露西
She's Mark's match.
她是马克的配对
Mark, your Mark?
你的马克
She's Mark's match? Mmmhmm.
她是马克的配对
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表