剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
James Whiting, I'm arresting you for the murder of Ben Naser.
詹姆斯怀汀 我现以谋杀本奈泽的罪名逮捕你
You serious? You don't have to say anything,
-你说真的吗 -你什么都不必说
but it may harm your defense…
但这也许会对你的辩护不利…
It wasn't me. I didn't kill him.
不是我♥干♥的 他不是我杀的
Anything you say may be given in evidence…
你所说的一切也许会成为证供…
It was Rebecca, okay? I can prove it.
是瑞贝卡干的 好吗 我有证据
He says he's got the top Rebecca was wearing at the party.
他说他有瑞贝卡在派对穿的那件上衣
Okay, I'll check it out.
好的 我去看看
Hope you don't get carsick.
希望你不会晕车
Last guy I arrested puked. Absolutely stunk.
上一个被我逮捕的人吐了 臭死人了
You want some breakfast?
想吃早餐吗
Fabio still isn't answering his phone. Do you think I should call the hospitals?
法比奥还是不接电♥话♥ 我是不是该打给医院查一下
Connor can do that. He knows people.
康纳可以帮你查 他认识人
I'll be back as soon as I can.
我会尽快回来
Okay.
好的
Give us a minute.
你先出去一下
Having Matheus here is just as big a risk as having Fabio around.
让马修斯待在这里 跟让法比奥活着一样危险
Other people get to be with their match, but I don't?
其他人可以跟他们的配对厮守 而我却不可以吗
They get to be happy?
他们有资格得到幸福
That's just the way it is for some people.
对某些人来说 就只能这样
I need this.
我需要跟他在一起
Matheus won't tell anyone what happened with Ben.
马修斯不会告诉任何人 他跟本见面的事的
He wouldn't do that to me.
他不会那样对我的
And if he finds out about Fabio?
要是法比奥的事被他发现了呢
Well, like you said…
就像你说的…
Fabio probably wouldn't have made it anyway.
反正♥法♥比奥可能也撑不过去
I told him that you'd call the hospitals to look for Fabio.
我跟他说了 你会打电♥话♥到医院寻找法比奥
Just in case he asks.
他问起来的话 你得有准备
There's a safe in the bedroom upstairs.
楼上卧室有个保险箱
Go on, then.
那去吧
Three, fifteen, sixty-two.
密♥码♥是31562
Oh, you'd better call your lawyer. Get him to meet you at the station.
你最好打给你的律师 让他去警局跟你碰头
Don't do anything stupid.
不要做傻事
Like jump out the window.
比如跳窗自杀之类的
You've got my SIM card.
我的电♥话♥卡在你那里
Hey, you've got my SIM!
喂 你拿了我的电♥话♥卡
Look on the bright side. At least you're not going to prison.
往好的方面看 至少你不会坐牢
I like the view. I didn't know you had a flat in London.
我喜欢这里的风景 我都不知道你在伦敦有间公♥寓♥
Yeah. Yeah, I, uh… bought it when I left the company.
对 我离开公♥司♥的时候买♥♥的
Only stayed here a few nights. Didn't… I wanted to get out of the city.
只在这里住了几个晚上 没有…后来我想离开城市
I remember this.
我记得这个
You bought it at that craft fair. I was jealous that you saw it first.
你在工艺展上买♥♥的 我当时还嫉妒这个先被你看到了
You want it?
你想要吗
Seriously?
说真的
Fill your boots.
随便拿去吧
I assume that Damien told you we were going to water down your shares.
我猜达米恩跟你说了 我们打算冲淡你的股份
Going to hang it in my bathroom.
我要把它挂在我的浴室里
Why would you screw me like that?
你为什么要那样搞我
Vanity, ego, greed. Take your pick.
虚荣 自负 贪婪 随你挑
So why didn't you go through with it?
那你为什么没有一不做二不休
You're my best friend.
你是我最好的朋友
You told him to shoot me.
你上次还让他开枪射我
Yeah, I knew he wasn't going to do it. Don't be so dramatic.
是啊 我知道他并不会真的动手 你就别小题大做了
You know you're insane?
你知道你疯了吗
I care about you.
我关心你
Yeah, of course you do.
是 你当然关心我了
When you left, you told me to delete your DNA from the match database.
你离开公♥司♥时 让我把你的DNA 从配对数据库里删除
I didn't.
我并没有删除
Four months ago, you were matched.
四个月前 我找到了你的配对
Her name's Yasmiin. She's Somali.
她叫雅斯敏 索马里人
She has a three-year-old daughter called Aisha.
她有个三岁的女儿 叫艾莎
Why are you telling me this?
你为什么跟我说这些
To prove to you that I care about you.
为了向你证明我关心你
By matching me behind my back, and throwing it in my face?
背着我帮我找配对 然后又把结果甩到我脸上
Fighting broke out near her village. People were being killed.
在她的村庄附近爆发了战争 有人被杀死了
She fled to a refugee camp, but then that camp was attacked.
她逃到了一个难民营 可后来那个难民营受到了袭击
What happened to them?
她们后来怎么样了
Tell me.
告诉我
They're safe. I got them out.
她们很安全 我把她们接出来了
They're in the UK now.
她们现在在英国
Does she know? Does she know I'm her match?
她知道吗 她知道我是她的配对吗
She thinks she's part of a refugee program sponsored by the company.
她以为她是公♥司♥资助的 难民援助项目的受益者
We brought over 50 others to make it look legit.
我们带了另外50个人过来 做足了表面功夫
This is… This is insane. This is just…
这太离谱了 简直就是…
I emailed you photos… I don't want to hear anymore.
-我把她的照片发到你的邮箱了 -我不想再听了
She's beautiful. Her daughter is very cute.
她很美 她女儿很可爱
What is this supposed to achieve?
你这么做到底想达到什么目的
It's a gift. Oh, it's a gift?
-这是一份礼物 -礼物
It's a gift from me to you. Okay.
-这是我送给你的礼物 -好吧
It's the best gift I could give you, you ungrateful prick.
这是我能送给你的最好的礼物 你这不懂感恩的白眼狼
Despite everything you said about not wanting to be matched,
尽管你一直说不想找配对
I knew that one day you might change your mind
可我知道 你哪天可能会改变主意
and then it would be too late.
到时就太迟了
Your match would have been slaughtered or died of cholera in some squalid camp.
你的配对可能已经被屠♥杀♥ 或在哪个肮脏的难民营里死于霍乱
I wanted you to know what it was like to really love and be loved.
我希望你明白真正爱一个人 以及真正被爱的感觉
I did it for you.
我这么做是为了你好
Yeah.
是啊
Yasmiin works in our IT department.
雅斯敏在我们的IT部工作
You're welcome.
不客气
I'll see you at the board meeting.
我们董事会上见吧
You just…
你真的…
You think you can manipulate everyone into doing what you want.
你以为可以操纵任何人 让他们乖乖地听你使唤
Yeah, I am manipulating you, but I also want you to be happy.
是啊 我就是在操纵你 但我也希望你幸福
Oh, fuck you, Rebecca.
你去死吧 瑞贝卡
What can I do?
我能做什么
I told you what you can do. But you don't want to do it.
我跟你说了该怎么做 但你不愿意
I'm not going to stay at my mom's.
我是不会去我妈家住的
Well, there you go. You should do what you want.
这不就结了 随便你想怎样
What else can I say?
我还能说什么
I want you to say everything's going to be okay.
我想听到你说都会过去的
Look, I've got a meeting.
我约了人
Are you going to see her?
你是要去见她吗
I'm going to meet my accountant. You want to call him? Call him.
我要去见我的会计 你要打给他查证吗 打呀
No. I'm sorry.
不 对不起
Mark?
马克
Charlotte, how are you?
夏洛特 你好吗
Good.
很好
I have a meeting.
我有个会议
You know I can't support you tomorrow.
你知道我明天不能支持你
You don't have to explain.
你不必解释
It doesn't mean I don't want you to win.
但那并不代表我不希望你赢
When all this is done and Rebecca is gone…
等一切结束 瑞贝卡下台后…
we should go for a drink.
我们该喝一杯
We should.
好啊
See you at the board meeting. Good.
-董事会议上见 -好
That story you gave me… I didn't expect that.
你给我爆的那个料…我完全没想到
I guess you've got your reasons.
我猜你有自己的苦衷
Well, I hope you did well out of it.
希望它给你带来了好处
I did okay.
还行
This needs to come out at the exact time. It's all in there.
这个必须在一个确切的时间发出来 资料全都在里面
You didn't get a KeepCup for your coffee. You said you were going to.
你没买♥♥环保随身杯装咖啡 你说了会买♥♥的
I haven't got around to it.
我没时间去买♥♥
You're one of those people who needs everything doing for them.
你是那种一切都要别人替自己做的人
You don't have to go.
你不必离开的
Sophia doesn't want me here.
索菲亚不想看到我在这里
I think she doesn't want me talking to you.
我觉得她是不想看到我跟你说话
I asked her.
我问过她了
Whether her father was ever violent towards her.
她父亲是否对她使用过暴♥力♥的事
What did she say?
她怎么说的
She was appalled that I'd think that of him.
我那么揣测他让她觉得很震惊
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表