剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Miss Webb will be making a short statement.
韦伯小姐将做一个简短声明
She won't be taking any questions.
她不回答任何问题
When I first started The One, I had an ambitious but simple vision:
最初成立真爱基因公♥司♥时 我有一个简单的宏愿
to help people find true love.
帮助大家找到真爱
Since we've launched, we've matched over 26 million people.
自公♥司♥成立以来 我们配对的人数超过了两千六百万
That makes me enormously proud.
这让我感到非常骄傲
We operate in 142 countries,
我们在142个国家运营
and every day, we enable more and more people to find their match.
每天帮助越来越多的人 找到自己的绝配
Love doesn't recognize borders, nationalities or race.
爱不分国界 国籍或种族
I want to give everyone
我希望让每一个人
the experienceofwhat it's like to truly love and be loved.
都能体验真正的爱与被爱
I invited my dad and brother for dinner tonight.
我邀请了我爸和我哥来吃晚饭
Now it's time to share the successof this company with everyone.
现在是时候 与所有人分享本公♥司♥的成就了
Is that okay with you?
你没问题吧
Of course.
当然了
We plan to float The One on the London Stock Exchange.
我们计划在伦敦证券交易所 出♥售♥真爱基因公♥司♥的流通股
You have got to be shitting me.
开什么玩笑
I'll remain Chief Executive,
我会继续担任首席执行官
to overseethe IPO and ensure a smooth transition.
监管公♥司♥的首次公开募股 确保平稳过渡
But then I plan to step down.
但我计划在此之后退位
You bitch.
你这贱♥人♥
I'll sell my entire holding in the company and donate the proceeds
我将出♥售♥我在公♥司♥的全部股份 并将收益
to a new foundation specializing in medical research.
捐给一个新成立的 专攻医学研究的基金会
The One has the largest DNA database in the world.
真爱基因公♥司♥ 拥有全球最大的DNA数据库
This foundation will use it to find cures for diseases
这个基金会 将利用这个数据库来研发药物
that bring misery to millions of people.
治疗让数百万人痛苦不堪的疾病
I've given my life to this company.
我为这家公♥司♥奉献半生
Now it's time to give my life to the person I love.
现在是时候为我所爱的人而活了
I found true love.
我找到了真爱
I intend to spend the rest of my life enjoying it.
我打算下半辈子与我的真爱享受生活
Thank you.
感谢大家
They don't understand why you're stepping down.
大家都不明白你为什么要退位
Neither do I, if I'm being honest.
坦白说 我也不明白
Like I said, I'm doing it for love.
我刚才已经说了 是为了爱情
So what are we looking at in terms of valuation?
现在的估价是多少
I wasn't sure you'd come.
我不知道你会不会来
You said you had information about Fabio.
你说有关于法比奥的信息
This is a log of his calls.
这是他的通话记录
He phoned Rebecca the day before he died.
他去世前一天给瑞贝卡打过电♥话♥
What?
什么
Recognize this number?
认得这个号♥码吗
It's Rebecca's.
是瑞贝卡的
How do I know this is even real? You could just type her number in.
我怎么知道这是不是真的 可能是你把她的号♥码加进去的
Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
She says you want to discredit her and destroy the company.
她说你想损害她的声誉 并且毁掉她的公♥司♥
I'm trying to find out how Ben Naser died.
我只是想查明本奈泽的死因
That's all I'm interested in.
我只对这件事感兴趣
Why would your brother have called her?
你弟弟为什么会打给她
I don't know.
我不知道
I know that you and Rebecca are matched.
我知道你和瑞贝卡是配对
She used Ben's login details to steal NSB's database.
她用本的登录信息 偷了NSB的数据库
She used that to match to you.
她就是用那个数据库跟你配对的
If you know all this, why don't you arrest her?
如果你能证明这一切 为什么不逮捕她
Can't prove anything.
我什么都证明不了
Fabio once told me that we should ask Rebecca for money,
法比奥有一次跟我说 我们应该向瑞贝卡要钱
to keep quiet about what we knew about Ben.
作为帮她保守有关本的秘密的封口费
Was he blackmailing her?
他是不是在勒索她
I told him I would never do that to her.
我跟他说了我绝不会那样对她
But he was desperate for money to buy drugs.
但他亟需弄到钱来买♥♥毒品
He was found with a large quantity of heroin.
在他出事的地方有大量海♥洛♥因♥
She… She must have paid him.
她肯定是给了他钱
You don't know that.
你不要胡说
I'm pretty sure Rebecca was involved with Ben's death.
我很肯定瑞贝卡跟本的死有关
She says he committed suicide.
她说他是自杀的
Do you believe her?
你相信她的话吗
She lied about Fabio and she's lying about Ben.
她之前撒谎说法比奥没跟她联♥系♥ 现在也在隐瞒本的死因
Do you even know who she is, what she's capable of?
你真的了解她的为人吗 你知道她能做出什么事吗
I love her.
我爱她
And she loves you.
她也爱你
And if she's going to tell anyone what happened to Ben,
如果她会把本的死因告诉任何人
she's going to tell you.
那个人一定会是你
I need you to record what she says.
我要你把她的话录下来
Hi.
嗨
There's some wine open. I'm good, thanks.
-我开了瓶红酒 -我不喝 谢谢
I saw the press conference. You're selling the company?
我看了媒体发布会 你要把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉
Until then, I need you and Luca to be discreet.
在那之前 我需要你和卢卡谨慎一点
You know?
你知道了
Were you having me watched?
你找人监视我
You visited Florence three times.
你近期去了佛罗伦萨三次
I didn't plan for it to happen. I'm sorry.
这完全是计划之外的事 对不起
How did you meet?
你们是怎么认识的
Uh, he has a small gallery, and I bought one of his paintings.
他是一个小画廊的老板 我在他的画廊买♥♥了一幅画
The boy by the river, hanging in your bedroom.
河边的男孩 挂在你房♥间墙上的
Yeah.
对
We started talking.
我们开始聊了起来
He invited me to an exhibition.
他邀请我去一个展览
It was so easy with him, right from the start.
从一开始跟他在一起就很轻松自在
Does he know about our arrangement?
他知道我们之间的约定吗
He knows he can't tell anyone.
他知道他不能告诉任何人
We're incredibly careful.
我们非常小心
Do you love him?
你爱他吗
Yeah.
爱
Then I'm happy for you.
那我为你感到高兴
I thought you'd be furious.
我还以为你会气疯
No.
不会
So… what happens now?
那…接下来会怎么样
After IPO, I resign as CEO.
首次公开募股之后 我会卸任
We live private, very quiet lives out of the public eye.
我们会远离公众视线 安静地生活 不受打扰
After a while, I don't think anyone will care what we do.
我觉得过了一段时间以后 就不会有人在乎我们做什么了
The world will have moved on.
大家都会有新的生活
Thank you.
谢谢你
I'm not doing it for you.
我这么做不是为了你
我要见你
瑞贝卡
明天
马修斯
So, when do I get to meet Alicia?
我什么时候才能见阿丽希亚
Alicia is Sebastian's girlfriend. They are getting married soon.
阿丽希亚是塞巴斯蒂安的女朋友 他们快结婚了
He told me.
他跟我说过
Can I see a photo? Show me.
我能看她的照片吗 给我看看
You'll see, she's a lovely girl.
看了你就知道了 她很可爱
Here.
看吧
She's hot!
她超火♥辣♥
My God, look at this.
我的天啊 你看看
Way too hot for you.
她太性感了 你配不上
Thank you.
真损
我选择汉娜 对不起
马克
Mark? Yeah?
-马克 -嗯
What? Nothing.
-怎么了 -没什么
You send me a fucking text message?
你♥他♥妈♥的给我发短♥信♥分手
You little shit.
你这渣男
Do you know what, Mark? Fuck you. In fact, just go fuck yourself. Okay?
马克 你猜怎么着 你去死吧 你♥他♥妈♥的给我滚 听懂了吗
Where do you want these?
这些放哪里
Um, I'll take them.
我来吧
I'm returning to Spain tomorrow.
我明天回西班牙
I think that's… probably for the best.
我觉得这…可能是最好的结局
For everyone.
对所有人都是如此
What?
怎么了
It's Megan.
是梅根
What? What about her?
怎么了 她怎么了
She's posted on Facebook.
她在脸书上发帖了
What you doing on her Facebook? You promised me.
你看她的脸书干吗 你答应过我的
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表