剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
You shouldn't go in there.
你不应该进去
I have to.
我必须去
You need to be sure you can keep it together.
你得确定你能保持冷静才行
I'm so sorry.
我很难过
I knew he was taking drugs.
我早就知道他吸毒
I should have done more to stop him.
我应该多下点功夫阻止他的
You did everything you could.
你已经尽力了
警方说…
They said…
I have to identify his body.
我得去辨认他的尸体
I wish I could be there for you.
我很希望能陪你去
You can't.
你不能去
You're a good brother.
你是个好哥哥
You were there for him. This isn't your fault.
你一直都很照顾他 这不是你的错
Kate?
凯特
Have you heard from Sophia?
你有索菲亚的消息吗
I haven't spoken to her.
我最近没跟她联♥系♥
She's discharged herself from hospital. I don't know where she is.
她自己出院了 我不知道她在哪里
Hey. Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
I got you a coffee.
我给你点了咖啡
Thanks.
谢谢
How's your mom?
你妈妈还好吗
She's driving me crazy. But she means well.
她快把我逼疯了 但她也是出于好意
I'm nervous. It feels like a first date.
我很紧张 感觉像是第一次约会一样
No, don't be.
不 别紧张
You said you needed to speak to me.
你说想跟我谈谈
Yeah, um, so, uh, my results for my biopsy came back.
是的 我的活检结果出来了
You've got cancer? No.
-你得了癌症 -不是
Is it malignant? No, no. It's… It's negative.
-是恶性的吗 -不是 没有癌症
Really? Yeah, it was just a cyst.
-真的 -嗯 只是一个囊肿
So, I was sitting alone in the flat…
我当时独自坐在公♥寓♥里…
and the one person I wanted to tell…
我最想把这个消息告诉…
more than anyone, was you.
你 而不是其他人
You know, I can't imagine myself
我无法想象自己
going through anything like that without you.
在没有你的情况下 经历这种事
And I wanted you to be there,
我希望有你在我身旁
and you weren't there, and it really sucked.
可你并不在我身边 那感觉糟透了
Sorry, uh…
对不起…
I miss you.
我想你
I miss you, too.
我也想你
Come home.
回家吧
Do you really mean that?
你是认真的
Yeah, I do. I just want us to just get back to how we were.
嗯 真心话 我只希望 我们俩回到以前的样子
What about Megan? Have you seen her?
那梅根呢 你见过她吗
What? No. No.
什么 没有
Look, just… come home.
听我说 回家吧
Yeah? Look, I hate you not being there.
好吗 你不在我身边让我很难过
Matheus?
马修斯
I'm Detective Inspector Kate Saunders. We spoke on the phone.
我是凯特桑德斯督察 我们通过电♥话♥的
Hi.
你好
I'm so sorry about your brother.
我为你弟弟的事感到遗憾
I kept thinking maybe it was a mistake.
我一直安慰自己 也许是你们搞错了
Maybe it wasn't him.
也许不是他
I need to ask you a few questions about Fabio.
我要问你几个关于法比奥的问题
Why was he in London?
他为什么会来伦敦
I don't know.
我不知道
He didn't tell me.
他没有告诉我
His phone, um…
他的手♥机♥…
His phone isn't here?
他的手♥机♥不在这里
Maybe it wasn't with him when he was found.
也许他被发现时 身上没有手♥机♥
I'll check it and let you know.
我去确认一下 再告诉你
Had Fabio ever been to London before?
法比奥以前来过伦敦吗
Once. Last year.
来过一次 去年
Were you with him?
你当时和他一起
Why are you asking me all these questions?
你为什么问我这些问题
We're investigating the death of Ben Naser.
我们正在调查本奈泽的死
I know that you visited him the day he disappeared.
我知道他失踪当天 你们去找过他
We have CCTV footage of you and your brother entering his flat.
我们有监控录像带 显示你和你弟弟进了他的公♥寓♥
Why were you there?
你们去找他干吗
I came here to identify my brother's body.
我是来辨认我弟弟的尸体的
You know how it feels to lose someone you love.
你知道失去所爱之人的感受
Ben's family deserve to know how he died.
本的家人应该知道他的死因
I will not speak to you unless I have a lawyer.
我在没有律师的情况下 不会跟你说话
I'm sure Rebecca Webb has a good one.
我敢肯定瑞贝卡韦伯有个好律师
What did you and Ben talk about?
你们跟本谈了些什么
If you're not arresting me…
如果你不是要逮捕我…
I'm leaving.
我先走了
Your brother's things.
你弟弟的遗物
You should ask Rebecca what happened when Ben showed up at the party.
你该问问瑞贝卡 本出现在派对期间 发生了什么事
Matheus.
马修斯
I need to see you.
我要见你
Right now.
现在
I went to identify Fabio's body.
我去辨认了法比奥的尸体
I'm so sorry that you had to do that alone.
很抱歉你得独自面对
The detective who told me about Fabio was there.
通知我法比奥身亡的那个督察也在
She started asking me all these questions about Ben.
她问了我一些关于本的问题
She knows that me and Fabio went to see Ben.
她知道我和法比奥去找过本
She has us on CCTV.
她有监控录像带
What did you say?
你说了什么
I didn't say anything.
我什么都没说
But she told me I should ask you
但她告诉我该问问你
what happened when Ben showed up at the party.
本出现在派对期间发生了什么
You never told me he was there.
你从没告诉我他去了派对
He wasn't.
他没有来
Then why did she say he was?
那她为什么说他去了
Matheus, get in the car.
马修斯 进车里去
Rebecca, what's happening? Why she is following me?
瑞贝卡 发生什么事 她为什么跟踪我
Just get in the car.
快上车
Why she's following me?
她为什么跟踪我
The police are trying to implicate me in Ben's death.
警方正想方设法 把我和本的死关联起来
You told me he killed himself. He did.
-你跟我说他是自杀的 -他确实是
Why do they think you're involved?
那他们为何认为跟你有关
They want to discredit me.
他们想玷污我的声名
Please, just get in the car.
求你了 快上车吧
Are you coming in?
你要进去吗
I can't.
我不能
Can you give us a moment, please?
请给我们一点独处的时间 好吗
I don't know what to believe anymore.
我已经不知道该相信什么了
You should believe me.
你应该相信我
You lied to me before.
你以前欺骗过我
Because I had to. I was trying to protect us.
我是迫不得已 我只是在努力保护我们
No, you're trying to protect yourself.
不 你是在保护你自己
It's the same thing.
这是一回事
You said you're doing this for us, right?
你说你这么做是为了我们 对吗
We can't even be together.
可我们甚至不能在一起
I told you, I just need some time.
我跟你说过了 我需要一点时间
To do what?
需要时间做什么
To lie to the police?
欺骗警♥察♥
To lie to me?
欺骗我
I'm asking you to trust me. You have to trust me.
我求你相信我 你必须相信我
What are you doing about Fabio's funeral?
你想怎么给法比奥办葬礼
I can't even think about it.
我根本不能去想这事
I can have someone take care of everything.
我可以找人处理一切
I don't want you to get someone to take care of everything.
我不要你找别人处理一切
My brother is dead.
我弟弟死了
I want you to be with me.
我要你陪着我
I want you to be honest with me.
我要你对我坦诚
I'm sorry.
对不起
The police are watching me.
警♥察♥正盯着我
Matheus…
马修斯…
What were they doing?
他们在做什么
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表