剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
I know she feels the same way about me.
我知道她对我有同样的感觉
You barely know anything about her. I know I love her.
-你对她几乎一无所知 -我知道我爱她
Oh, God, this is so messed up.
天啊 这太混乱了
This wasn't how it was supposed to be.
这一切原本不应该是这样的
Why are you going to see her at the hospital?
你为什么还要去医院看她
She's not gonna let you see Sophia.
她是不会让你看索菲亚的
Well, then, I will sit there until she does.
那我就在那里 坐到她让我看索菲亚为止
You are losing your shit.
你已经疯了
Do you want me to come with you?
要我陪你去吗
No, I'm all right. Thanks.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, there's a bar up here that's supposed to be good.
前面有间酒吧 据说很不错
Great.
太好了
Yeah? Yeah.
-真的 -嗯
All right.
好的
Surprise! Surprise!
-惊喜 -惊喜
Oh, my God!
我的天啊
No!
不会吧
You sneaky bastard. Oh, happy birthday, darling.
-你这鬼鬼祟祟的家伙 -生日快乐 宝贝
I can't believe I married such a good liar!
真不敢相信 我嫁给了这么厉害的骗子
Maybe that's why you're so good together. Yeah!
-所以你们才会如此般配 -是啊
I thought you was gonna find out.
我还以为会被你识破
Honestly, I didn't have a clue.
坦白说 我完全不知道
I mean, it's okay though, right?
不过安排得还行吧
No, I love it! I love you.
不是还行 我超爱 我爱你
He's the best, isn't he?
他是最棒的吧
He is the best.
他是最棒的
Hi. Surprise!
嗨 惊喜
I'm so sorry I'm late. Happy birthday!
很抱歉我来迟了 生日快乐
I think she's just a little bit overwhelmed.
我想她只是高兴得有点晕乎了
Um, hi. I'm Mark.
嗨 我是马克
Megan. What, "Megan Yoga"?
-我是梅根 -那个“梅根瑜伽”
That's me. We… We spoke on the phone.
就是我 我们通过电♥话♥的
Oh, yes, we did.
对 确实
Mark invited me.
是马克请我来的
I'm Lucy. We actually met, uh, in the coffee shop.
我是露西 我们其实在咖啡店里见过面
Yes. Hi! Yeah.
-对 你好 -你好
Does anyone know where the cloakroom is? Why don't I show you?
-谁知道衣帽间在哪里吗 -我带你去吧
Thank you.
谢谢
God, I love your dress.
天啊 我超爱你的裙子
I feel a bit self-conscious, but I've been waiting…
我感觉有点不自在 但我一直盼着这…
Jesus. The guys from work are gonna be all over that.
天啊 我的同事们 想必会被她迷得神魂颠倒
You okay?
你还好吧
Okay, breathe.
好了 深呼吸
They were never supposed to meet.
这不可能是真的 他们不应该见面的
Okay, just calm down. Uh…
好了 冷静下来
You need to make her leave. How am I gonna do that?
-你得让她离开 -可我该怎么做
Start a fight, punch her in the face.
跟她吵架 朝她脸上来一拳
I'm not gonna punch her in the face.
我才不要朝她脸上来一拳
She cannot be here. She cannot be near Mark.
她不能在这里 不能让她靠近马克
They won't rip each other's clothes off and start fucking.
他们又不会直接撕掉对方的衣服 开始乱搞
That's exactly what they might do. You're ridiculous.
-他们也许就是会这么做 -你太荒谬了
The woman who my husband is genetically guaranteed
基因决定了 我老公绝对会爱上的那个女人
to fall in love with is at my birthday party.
现在就在我的生日派对上
And whose fault is that?
那又是谁的错
Fuck! Do you want your marriage to end?
-可恶 -你希望你的婚姻结束吗
That's gonna happen
如果你继续表现得
if you don't stop acting like a crazy psycho bitch.
像个疯婆子一样 那你的婚姻铁定会结束
Okay, that came out way harsher than I meant it.
好吧 这话说出来比我想象中残酷
You have to stop. You have to stop being friends with her.
你不能再这样了 你必须停止跟她交朋友
You have to quit yoga. You're done, okay? You're done.
你必须退出瑜伽课 到此结束 好吗 到此结束
Okay. Okay.
好的
Okay? Just get yourself together.
好吗 振作起来
I need a drink. Here.
-我要喝点酒 -给
Fuck.
该死
I'm good.
我没事了
Having fun? Hey!
-玩得开心吗 -嘿
You have way more friends than I do.
你的朋友比我多太多了
You don't need any friends. You need a man.
你不需要朋友 你需要的是一个男人
Well, I have pretty much given up on that, so…
我已经放弃那个想法了 所以…
That's not happening. Um… Okay. Let's see who we've got.
哪能呢 好吧 来看看有些什么人选
What about him? Checked shirt. Beard.
他怎么样 穿方格衬衫 留胡子
Not really into the whole beard thing. When did that become okay?
我不太喜欢蓄胡子的男人 蓄胡子什么时候风靡起来的
Right, okay. Gay, gay, beard…
对 好的 男同 男同 胡子男…
Sam. Sam's nice.
山姆 山姆不错
He's married, but his wife's put on shitloads of weight.
他结婚了 不过他老婆胖了很多
Mark says they haven't had sex in nine months.
马克说他们已经九个月没有做♥爱♥了
Imagine how grateful he's gonna be.
如果你去勾搭他 他会对你感恩戴德
I don't really wanna break up a marriage--
我不想破坏别人的婚姻…
Because that would be wrong.
因为那是不对的
Good for you.
你有原则 很好
Hey. What are you doing all by yourself?
嘿 你怎么自己一个人待着
I was just having a moment. You okay?
-我只是一时走神 -你还好吧
Actually, I'm not feeling too good.
其实我觉得不太舒服
Do you want to go outside?
你想出去一下吗
I think I might need to go home.
我想我可能得回家了
I feel really sick. How much have you had to drink?
-我感觉真的很不舒服 -你到底喝了多少
No, no, no, it's not that. I…
不是 不是因为那个 我…
I wasn't feeling great earlier, but I didn't want to say.
我之前就不太舒服 但我不想说出来扫你的兴
I feel really rough. Do you mind? No.
-我真的很难受 你不介意吧 -不介意
I'm sorry, you put so much effort into it.
对不起 你花了那么多心思
No, it's fine.
没关系
If you're not feeling well… I'm sorry.
-如果你觉得不舒服… -对不起
You say your goodbyes, all right? And I'll go grab our coats. Yeah?
去跟朋友们道个别 我去拿外套 好吗
Hi.
嗨
Um, are you guys leaving? Yeah.
-你们要走了吗 -是的
Hannah's not really feeling too well, so I'm just gonna take her home.
汉娜觉得不太舒服 所以我送她回家
Oh, really? I'm sorry.
真的 真可惜
She probably won't admit it, but she's had way too much Prosecco.
她可能不会承认 不过她喝了太多起泡酒了
Well, you know, it's a great party you guys have out there.
你们办的这个派对很棒
Oh, hey, listen, enjoy it.
嘿 去好好玩吧
Honestly, I'm probably gonna be holding up her hair
坦白说 回家后 她可能会在马桶边吐个不停
while she pukes down the toilet.
而我则得抓着她的头发
Nice!
很不错
Are you sure that we haven't met before? Your voice sounds so familiar.
你确定我们没有见过面 你的声音似乎很熟悉
Maybe we met in another life.
也许我们在前世认识
If you believe in that reincarnation bullshit.
如果你相信轮回转世说的话
Maybe.
也许吧
I, um… I've got to… Listen, it was great…
我…得…很高兴…
Yeah! Um… So, it was great to meet you.
-是啊 -很高兴认识你
You, too. Say bye to Hannah for me.
我也很高兴 替我跟汉娜说再见
No, I will. I hope she feels better.
-我会的 -希望她现在感觉好一些了
Thanks.
谢谢
Want company? Yeah, sure.
-想让我陪陪你吗 -好啊
Thanks.
谢谢
Was that Zach?
刚才那是扎克吗
You remembered.
你还记得
Of course. Show me.
当然了 给我看看
It's been two years, and I'm still mourning
已经过去两年了 可我还在哀悼
someone I've never even met. It's ridiculous.
一个我从没见过面的人 这太荒谬了
Well, you were matched.
你们是绝配嘛
Sometimes I think about…
有时候我会想象…
what it would have been like.
如果我们在他生病前
If we'd been matched before he got sick.
就配对的话 情况会如何
There's nothing you could have done. It was horrible bad luck.
你根本无能为力 那是极端的坏运气
It's so hard.
太痛苦了
I'll never love anyone as much as I would have loved him.
我再也不会像爱他一样 深爱任何人了
You feel empty?
你觉得心里空空的
Do you still think about Matheus?
你还想着马修斯吗
Only every hour of every day. Probably more.
每一天的每一个小时 我都想着他 也许更频繁
Maybe it gets better.
也许我们会淡忘的
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表