剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
天啊 真对不起
I wish I was there so I could give you a hug.
真希望我当时能在你身边 给你个抱抱
You can hug me tomorrow.
你可以明天抱我
And maybe we'll do more than hugging.
也许我们不会只是抱抱
I have embarrassed you.
我让你觉得不好意思了
I've never felt like this before.
我从来没有过这种感觉
It is the same for me.
我也是
Never been in love?
从来没有爱过
Not like this.
跟这种感觉不同
Go to sleep.
快睡吧
I will see you tomorrow.
我们明天见
Yes, you will.
肯定会见面的
The pathologist says it's the way the bones broke.
病理学家说 骨头断裂的方式才是重点
It's consistent with a fall, not a collision with a boat.
与坠落而不是被船撞的情况相符
He was dead before he went in the river? Looks that way.
-就是说他掉进河里之前就死了 -看起来是的
Pull his phone records and social media. Okay.
-调出他的电♥话♥记录 社交媒体记录 -好
Set up another interview with Rebecca Webb.
再安排一个时间 问瑞贝卡韦伯的话
Okay.
好的
You okay? Yeah.
-你还好吧 -嗯
A Detective Sergeant Gedny called.
一位叫盖德尼的警长打了电♥话♥来
He wants to set up a meeting. He said you'd know what it was about.
他想约个时间见面 他说你知道是什么事
You want me to tell him you're too busy?
要不要我跟他说你没空
No, set it up for next week. Okay.
-不 就定在下星期吧 -好的
Ladies and gentlemen… Rebecca Webb!
女士们 先生们 有请瑞贝卡韦伯
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
嗨 我暂时不能接听你的电♥话♥ 请留言 我会给你回电
Hi, um, it's me.
嗨 是我
I'm in the bar.
我在酒吧里
Maybe you're lost or something.
你也许迷路或怎么了
Give me a call.
给我个电♥话♥吧
Busy? Yeah.
-在忙 -对
Ben called. He can make it tonight. Mmmhmm.
本打了电♥话♥来 他今晚能来
In other news…
还有一件事…
me and Emily broke up.
艾米莉和我分手了
Why?
为什么
One of her friends saw me on a dating app.
她的一个朋友 在交友软件上看到了我
You were seeing other people?
你劈腿
No. No, I was seeing who else was out there.
并没有 我只是想看看还有什么选择
I'm a prick.
我是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, you are. Yeah.
-对 你就是个混♥蛋♥ -嗯
Sorry. I liked her. Yeah, me, too.
-对不起 我喜欢艾米莉 -我也喜欢她
So I read your paper,
我读过你的论文了
"Pheromonal Methylation in Fire Ant DNA." Catchy title.
《火蚁信息素基因甲基化》 标题很有噱头
Yeah, I thought so.
我也觉得
So you're saying colony-mate recognition depends on cuticular hydrocarbons?
你的意思是蚁群配偶识别 由它们的表皮碳氢化合物决定
We're doing this now? Okay.
现在谈学术 行吧
It's more than that. Identical genetic mutations
你的总结太简略了 相同基因变异
bring about the same CHCs. It affects their behavior.
会产生同样的表皮碳氢化合物 这能影响它们的行为
So ants respond to each other because they share the same DNA mutations?
意味着蚂蚁因为有相同的基因变异 而会对彼此有反应
Yeah. It's why ants in a colony work. They share a sort of irresistible bond.
对 所以同一个蚁群的蚂蚁配合默契 它们之间有一种不可抵抗的关系
Is that what you have with the girls on your apps?
你跟交友软件上那些女人之间 也是这种关系吗
The sex is good. Sometimes.
我们的性♥爱♥挺美妙的 有时候
This one girl wanted me to sit on a chair…
有一个女孩要我坐在椅子上…
I don't want to know.
我不想知道
Ben invited me to Jez and Emma's wedding.
本邀请我去参加杰兹和艾玛的婚礼
As his date?
作为他的女伴
As his plus-one.
作为他的同伴
That's a date you haven't had sex with. Shut up.
-同伴就是指还没上♥床♥的女伴 -胡扯
What do you think I should do?
你觉得我该怎么做
Fuck him, or put him out of his misery.
跟他上♥床♥ 或者直接戳破他的幻想
I don't know.
我不知道
Sometimes, I think we'd be quite good together.
有时我觉得我们在一起会挺好的
Oh, my God. You are going to break his heart.
天啊 你肯定会伤透他的心的
I'm trying really hard not to.
我在非常努力地避免伤到他的心
What's going on?
什么事
I can't stop thinking about your ants.
我一直在想你那关于蚂蚁的研究
You called me at 3:00 in the morning to talk about ants? Is this a joke?
你凌晨3点给我打电♥话♥ 就为了聊蚂蚁 你逗我玩呢
You say particular gene variations produce particular chemical profiles.
你说特定的基因变异 会产生特定的化学组成
Same variations, same CHC profiles.
变异相同 则表皮碳化合物的组成也一样
Yeah, what about it?
对 怎么了
What if that's the same for humans?
要是这个原理适用于人类呢
You just have to meet the right person.
那样我们只要找到对的人即可
Yeah, I mean it's… possible in theory,
对 这个…在理论上是可能的
but for ants, CHCs are the main means of communication.
但是表皮碳氢化合物 是蚂蚁主要的交流手段
Humans have speech, culture, body language.
人类有话语 文化 身体语言
We're way more complex.
人类复杂得多
But what if it's our CHCs determining those things?
但如果这一切都是 由我们的表皮碳化合物决定的呢
Maybe we should pay more attention to our chemical profiles.
也许我们应该 多关注一下我们的化学组成
Hello?
喂
Who is this? Where's Sophia?
你是谁 索菲亚在哪里
She was crossing the road and was looking the wrong way.
她过马路的时候 看向了左边而不是右边
Is she going to be okay?
她会不会醒过来
She's experienced a traumatic brain injury.
她的大脑受了重伤
It's too early to know what lasting effects there may be.
暂时还不清楚长♥期♥影响会是什么
What will the police do?
警♥察♥会怎么做
A lot depends on the forensics.
主要看尸检结果
Ethan needs to be protected.
必须保护好伊森
I can't let him get caught up in this.
我不能把他牵扯进来
James is who you need to worry about.
你需要担心的是詹姆斯
You need to think what you want to do about him.
你该考虑如何处置他
Rebecca.
瑞贝卡
The police came to see me.
警♥察♥来找过我
They found him.
他们找到他了
They found Ben.
他们找到本了
What did they say?
他们怎么说的
They're trying to establish the cause of death.
他们正在确定死因
There's going to be an investigation.
肯定会有一番调查
We need to meet.
我们需要见个面
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表