剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
I know. I was just curious. She is moving back to Australia.
我知道 我就是好奇 她要回澳大利亚定居了
That's good, innit?
这是好事 不是吗
That is very good. It's great.
这是很好的事 天大的好事
Babe.
宝贝
I've got to meet this deadline.
我得把这份稿子赶出来
Cheers.
回头见
She's inside.
她在里面
Did you see the press conference?
你看媒体发布会了吗
After the IPO, we can be together.
首次公开募股完成后 我们就可以在一起
But this is what you wanted.
可这是你想要的
More than anything.
最想要的
Just six months. That's all I need.
就六个月 我只需要六个月
Sometimes I feel we barely know each other.
有时候我觉得 我们对彼此几乎完全不了解
What do you mean? I mean…
-你是什么意思 -我是说…
If we want to be together…
如果我们要在一起…
I need to know the truth.
我就必须知道真♥相♥
About what? About Ben.
-什么真♥相♥ -本的死
I want you to be honest with me.
我要你对我坦白
No more lies.
别再骗我了
I cannot be with someone who does not trust me.
我不能跟一个不信任我的人在一起
Well, I trust you.
我信任你
So tell me what happened.
那就把一切都告诉我
It will always be between us.
我永远不会说出去
Tell me.
告诉我
When you…
你们…
After you and Fabio went to the flat, Ben showed up at the party.
你和法比奥去过公♥寓♥后 本在那场派对上出现了
I need to have sex with Sasha from marketing.
我一定要跟市场部的萨沙上♥床♥
You can't. She works for us. You can't have sex with any of them.
不行 她是我们的员工 你不能跟员工发生性关系
That sucks.
太扫兴了
Thanks.
谢谢
Have you seen Damien's girlfriend? She's ridiculous.
看到达米恩的女朋友了吗 她很可笑
What?
怎么了
She's an escort.
她是陪侍女
Seriously?
说真的
Wow. That's a bit weird, isn't it? Paying for sex?
这有点奇怪吧 花钱买♥♥♥春♥
Yeah, well soon, no one will pay for sex.
是啊 很快就不会有人花钱买♥♥♥春♥了
Very few, anyway. Just the ones who can't be matched.
反正只会有很少的人那么做 只有那些不能配对的人
I don't know.
我没那么乐观
I think it'll wear off in a couple of years,
我觉得几年后大家会觉得腻烦
then everyone'll go back to cheating on each other.
然后又回到互相欺骗的日子
If you'd experienced it, you wouldn't say that.
如果你体验过 你就不会这么说
I'm going for a slash.
我要去撒尿
Didn't need to know that.
没必要告诉我
你骗了我
本
Ben.
本
I got your message.
我收到你的短♥信♥了
What do you mean that I lied to you?
你说我骗了你是什么意思
Call me.
给我回电
This one? Okay. What's that?
这杯 好的 那是什么
Hey.
嘿
Ben left me a really weird message.
本给我发了一条很奇怪的短♥信♥
Just come up to the roof when you get this.
收到留言就上天台
Hey, what are you doing here?
嘿 你怎么来了
I… got your text. What do you mean, I lied to you?
我…收到你的短♥信♥了 你是什么意思 我骗了你
Matheus came to the flat looking for you.
马修斯来公♥寓♥找你了
Seems like a really nice guy.
他看上去是个很不错的男人
His brother's a bit of a dick.
他弟弟有点痞
Matheus told me how you guys met in Tenerife.
马修斯告诉了我 你们在特内里费岛相识的经过
He tells me he's never felt anything like it.
他说从来没有过那种感觉
It almost sounds like you're matched.
听起来你们几乎就像配对
You figured out how we did it.
你知道了我们是怎么配对的
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Are you?
是吗
Seems like it's all worked out well.
看起来一切都很顺利
You got everything you wanted.
你得到了你想要的一切
We needed to test it. I never meant for you to lose your job.
我们需要测试配对法 我不是有意让你丢掉工作的
Do you want to hear something ironic?
有件很讽刺的事 你想听吗
If you'd have asked me, I probably would've given you the database.
如果你问我的话 我也许会把数据库直接给你
I would have done anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
But you couldn't come to me and ask for my help.
但你没来找我 请我帮忙
No, you use people and you lie to them. What did I ever see in you?
而是选择利用别人 欺骗他们 我到底看上了你的什么
I'm sorry.
我很内疚难过
No, you're not.
不 你一点都不内疚
You're sorry you got caught. That's not true.
-你难过是因为被逮住了 -不是这样的
You don't care about me. I made a mistake.
-你不在乎我 -我犯了一个错
No, you didn't. I had something you needed and you got it,
不 那是你的本性 我有你需要的东西 你就拿去了
and you'd probably do it again if you had to.
如果有必要 你可能还会再犯
What are you going to do?
你打算怎么做
Are you asking me if I'm gonna go to the police?
你是在问我会不会报♥警♥
Are you?
你会吗
Wait. B to the E to the N… Ben!
等等 小本 阿本…本
What's going on?
怎么了
He knows what we did.
他知道我们做的事了
Listen, mate, I'm so sorry.
听我说 死党 我很抱歉
I'm not your mate.
我不是你死党
We're gonna make this right, okay?
我们会弥补的 好吗
We're gonna give you shares of the company.
我们会给你公♥司♥的股份
You're gonna be rich. Are you paying me off?
-你要富起来了 -你想收买♥♥我
I know you're pissed, but we can fix this.
我知道你很生气 但我们可以弥补
You fucking prick.
你这王八蛋
You didn't even like that job.
你根本就不喜欢那份工作
So you were doing me a favor, yeah? James, don't.
-所以你们是在关照我 是吗 -詹姆斯 别说了
Yeah, well, he didn't. He didn't. I mean, in a way, we are…
是啊 他不喜欢那份工作 从某程度上来说 我们…
Ben!
本
Ben! Get off me!
-本 -放开我
Ben! Stop it!
本 别打了
I thought you were my mates. Ben!
-我以为你们是我的朋友 -本
Matheus. Do you love him?
马修斯 你爱他吗
Yeah.
我爱他
You don't even know what that means.
你甚至不知道“爱”的涵义
You're not capable of loving anybody. You don't know me.
-你没有爱别人的能力 -你不了解我
All of this, and you could've been with Matheus.
你可以跟马修斯在一起 可你却选择了这一切
I wanted to be. It would have exposed what we did.
我也想 但那就会暴露我们所做的事
You could have walked away. You could have been with him.
你可以抽身离开 你可以跟他在一起
No one would have found out what you did, but no, you want power and success.
那么你做的事就不会被发现 可不 你要的是权力和成功
Yeah.
对
I'm supposed to apologize for that? Men never do.
我该为此而道歉吗 男人从来都不需要为此道歉
So what do you want to do here?
你现在到底要做什么
What, are we negotiating? Yeah, I guess we are.
-我们这是在谈判 -我想是的
I am going to take it all.
我要全部的股份
Yeah, there it is. You see that?
是啊 就是这种感觉 你懂了吧
It hurts, yeah?
令人心痛 是吗
Now you know what it feels like to get fucked.
现在你明白被人算计的感受了吧
You can't.
你不能这么做
What, you want to go to prison?
怎么 你想去坐牢
You're going to lose everything, anyway. Ben, please. Don't do
-反正你也会失去一切 -本 求你了 不要这么做
I hope Matheus sees you for the bitch you are.
我希望马修斯能看清楚你的真面目
Pussyole boy. Is that all you got?
软蛋 你就这点能耐
I am going to take it all.
我要全部股份
No!
不
Fuck! Oh, no, Ben! Ben! Ben!
天啊 不 本
He's dead. He's fucking dead.
他死了 他真的死了
We have to get rid of the body. Are you fucking insane?
-我们必须把尸体处理掉 -你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吗
It was an accident, okay? They'll find out we stole the database.
-这是意外 好吗 -我们偷数据库的事会被发现的
We'll go to prison either way.
不管如何 我们都要坐牢
No fucking way. No, no, we can't.
绝对不行 我们不能这么做
Do you want to go to prison?
你想坐牢吗
We'll lose everything.
我们会失去一切的
We have to get the body in the river.
必须把尸体扔到河里
We can't do this.
我们不能这么做
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表