剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
She said he'd never hurt her.
她说他绝对不会伤害她
Why did she tell us she had no family? That her father was dead?
那她为什么骗我们说她没有家人 说她父亲已经死了
She wouldn't talk about it.
她不愿意谈
When she doesn't want to talk about something, it's impossible.
她不想谈的时候 根本不可能让她开口
You may not get the truth.
你也许不会知道真♥相♥
I, um, need to go to work.
我得去上班了
I feel guilty. No. You shouldn't.
-我觉得很内疚 -你不应该觉得内疚
I hope you make her happy. I couldn't.
希望你能让她幸福 反正我是没有做到
Hi. Yes. I'm waiting for results for a biopsy.
你好 是的 我正在等一份活检结果
Yeah, Mark Bailey.
对 马克贝利
Yeah, I'll hold.
好的 我等着
I'm on hold.
我在跟别人通电♥话♥
Yeah, I know that this was all my fault.
我知道这全是我的错
It was such a stupid thing to do,
我那么做真的傻到家了
but I only did it because I was scared of losing you.
但那也只是因为我害怕失去你
Hannah…
汉娜…
I am going to go to my mom's. That's not me giving up.
我会去我妈妈家 但这并不代表我放弃了
You know how much I hate staying at my mom's.
你知道我多讨厌住我妈家的
I just wanted to show you
我只是想向你证明
that I'm willing to do anything to make this right.
我愿意做任何事来弥补
Look, I just… I just need some time.
我只是需要一些时间
Okay.
好的
I love you.
我爱你
Bye.
再见
Oh, shit.
可恶
Did Connor call round the hospitals?
康纳给医院打过电♥话♥了吗
Yeah. He called all of them. Fabio's not been admitted.
打过了 全都打了 法比奥没有进任何一家医院
That's something. Hmm.
这是好消息
Maybe I was wrong to worry.
也许我真不应该担心
You should try and eat something.
你该吃点东西
The food is disgusting. I would not serve it to a pig.
这里的食物难吃死了 就算拿去喂猪 它们也吃不下
I will bring you some food.
我下次给你带点吃的
Have you spoken with my brother?
你跟我哥哥谈过吗
He doesn't understand why you won't speak to him.
他不明白你为什么不肯跟他谈
I have already told you.
我已经告诉过你了
He's… not a part of my life.
他…不是我人生的一部分
Why?
为什么
Because that's how I choose it to be.
因为我选择了如此
I would not ask you all these questions about your family.
我绝不会问你关于你家人的事
But you can!
但你可以问啊
I am only interested in you.
我只对你感兴趣
Whatever happened, it won't change how I feel about you.
不管发生过什么 都不会改变我对你的感情
Do you think I'm lying to you?
你觉得我在骗你
I just want to forget.
我只是想忘记
I am tired. Maybe you should go.
我累了 你也许该走了
I know something happened.
我知道肯定发生了什么事
You should go. Please.
你走吧 求你了
What happened to the guy with the placard?
那个拿标语牌的男人去哪儿了
Maybe he got bored.
也许他觉得无聊了
David.
大卫
Do you want to come through?
请过来一下
David.
大卫
Have they told you when I can see Billy and Kylie?
他们有没有告诉你 我什么时候可以见比利和凯莉
Right. I spoke to Children's Services.
对 我跟儿童福利局谈过了
They have to put your children's welfare first.
他们必须把你孩子的福祉摆在第一位
They won't let me see them?
他们不肯让我见他们
No. I'm sorry.
对 很抱歉
I'd never hurt them.
我从来没有伤害他们
You threatened your wife and you assaulted her partner,
你威胁你太太 还袭击了她的伴侣
so they have to take that into account.
所以他们必须考虑这一点
It wasn't her fault.
那不是她的错
Why is that?
为什么
Why my wife left me.
我太太离开我
Why she took Billy and Kylie away from me.
她把比利和凯莉从我身边带走
It's this matching thing.
完全是配对的错
It messes with people's heads.
它会让人丧失理智
It wasn't her fault. I see that now.
那不是她的错 我现在明白了
Okay? Yeah.
-还好吗 -嗯
Good morning, everyone.
各位 早上好
Morning. Morning.
-早上好 -早上好
Today we'll be voting on the discontinuation
今天我们将投票决定
of Rebecca's tenure as CEO.
首席执行官瑞贝卡的去留
You'll have read the special notice laying out the grounds for dismissal,
你们应该已经看过了 列举撤职原因的特别通知
and Rebecca's statement in response.
以及瑞贝卡的回应声明
The board have agreed to vote on a show of hands.
董事会已经同意进行举手表决
Rebecca, if you'd like to step outside, we can begin.
瑞贝卡 请你先出去一下 我们可以开始了
I'd like to stay.
我想留下来
If there are no objections.
如果没有人反对的话
Then we'll proceed with the vote.
那我们开始投票吧
Those opposed to Rebecca's dismissal, please raise your hands.
反对解聘瑞贝卡的请举手
And those who support the motion, please raise your hands.
同意解聘的请举手
James, we'll need your answer.
詹姆斯 我们需要你的决定
Please raise your hand if you support the motion to dismiss Rebecca.
支持解除瑞贝卡职务的请举手
James?
詹姆斯
I think she should stay on.
我觉得她应该继续任职
The board have voted against the motion. Thank you for your time.
董事会投票决定反对撤职 感谢大家抽空参与
Nicely done.
干得好
Thank you. No hard feelings.
多谢夸奖 别往心里去
Oh, you want to shake hands?
你想跟我握手
Don't be a sore loser.
要输得有风度嘛
I only ever wanted what was best for the company.
我所做的一切 都只是为了公♥司♥的最大利益
Me, too. It's like we're best friends again.
我也是 感觉我们又成死党了
You can let go of my hand.
你可以放开我的手了
I'm selling my holding in the company.
我要卖♥♥掉我在公♥司♥的股份
It's time to cash out.
是时候拿钱抽身走人了
I'm sorry to hear that. No, you're not.
-很遗憾听到这个消息 -你并不觉得遗憾
You're right. I'm not. You're a pain in the ass.
你说得对 我并不觉得遗憾 你这个人烦死我了
Take care of yourself.
你好自为之
I will. Don't worry about me.
我会的 别担心我
Well, I'm not sure anyone worries about you.
我可不确定有任何人会担心你
We all make our choices.
自己选的路 跪着也要走完
That was a shitshow.
刚才真♥他♥妈♥操蛋
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Remember when we first moved in here?
记得我们刚搬到这里的时候吗
All these people, I couldn't believe they worked for us.
有那么多人 我都不敢相信 他们是我们的员工
Have you heard any more from the police?
警♥察♥有没有再跟你联♥系♥
We just have to keep it together.
我们的口风保持一致就行了
Do you want to see Yasmiin?
你想见雅斯敏吗
No. No, I'm not ready for that.
不要 我还没有准备好
Well, don't wait too long.
别等太久了
When you find love, you'll treasure every minute.
当你找到真爱后 你会珍惜每一秒钟
Cheesy bitch.
做作的贱♥人♥
Well, I should get back.
我该回家了
Walk the dog.
去遛狗
I miss you.
我想你
How's Hannah?
汉娜怎么样
Yeah, she's staying at her mom's.
她住在她妈妈家
Did you guys split up?
你们分居了
Nah, nah. We're just spending some time apart.
不是 我们只是想给彼此一点空间
So what happens now?
那接下来会怎么样
I have no idea.
我不知道
This is really hard. I, um…
这真的太难了 我…
didn't expect to feel this way. It just… happened so quickly.
没想到自己会有这种感觉 只是…一切来得太快了
Does what it says on the tin, right?
效果与名声相符 对吧
There's a tin? I wasn't aware there was a tin.
有什么名声吗 我居然不知道呢
I need some time.
我需要一点时间
To work things out with Hannah?
为了解决和汉娜之间的问题
不是 我不知道
No, I don't… I don't know.
Okay, yeah. But…
好的 但是…
How much time?
要多长时间
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表