剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
Matheus and Fabio went to the flat looking for me.
马修斯和法比奥去了公♥寓♥找我
Ben realized we were matched. He put it all together.
本意识到我们是配对 是他自己想明白的
So, Matheus and Fabio know everything?
那马修斯和法比奥什么都知道了
I'll deal with them.
我来处理他们
Just…
只是…
What do we do?
我们怎么办
You can't go back to the party with your face looking like that.
你的脸这个样子 不能回♥派♥对去
Give me your T-shirt.
你的T恤给我
James!
詹姆斯
Come on. Okay.
-快点 -好
Okay, you're gonna take this,
好了 你拿着这个
go back to yours,
回你家去
get rid of the clothes.
把衣服处理掉
You have to burn everything, okay?
把所有东西都烧掉 明白吗
Come on in.
进来吧
Get out. Fuck off. Come on.
出去 滚出去 快点
Hello. Goodbye.
你好 再见
When you came to Tenerife…
你最初来特内里费岛的时候…
we were matched?
就知道我们是配对
Yes.
嗯
You lied to me?
你骗了我
I had to know if it would work.
我必须知道配对法是否有效
It worked better than I ever thought it would.
它的有效性比我想象中更强大
You should have told me.
你该告诉我的
I wanted to. I couldn't.
我想告诉你的 但我不能
Yeah, because you stole my DNA from Ben's computer?
是啊 因为我的DNA 是你从本的电脑里偷来的
You asked me to come to London with you.
你还让我跟你来伦敦呢
When were you going to tell me?
你打算什么时候才告诉我
It was you, you chose to stay with your brother.
是你做的决定 你选择了留在特内里费岛陪你弟弟
He needed me.
他需要我
I didn't know we were matched.
我之前也不知道我们是配对
Would it have made a difference? I don't know.
-你知道了 难道决定会不同 -我不知道
Maybe, yeah.
也许会不同
Why did you come looking for me?
你为什么来找我
Because I saw a speech you gave online.
因为我在网上看到了你的一个演讲
You were talking about how it feels to be matched.
你说到面对自己的绝配时的感觉
Everything you said…
你所提到的一切…
It's how I feel about you.
跟我对你的感觉一模一样
Matheus, I hated lying to you.
马修斯 其实我也不想对你撒谎
Matheus…
马修斯…
I love you.
我爱你
What is it?
怎么了
Ben…
本…
It's my fault he found out. No. It's not your fault!
-都怪我让他知道了一切 -不 这不是你的错
It's my fault. I did this. It's me.
是我的错 是我自找的 都怪我
But… What is it?
可是…你怎么了
Nobody knows where he is.
没有人知道他在哪里
He's not come home. He's not answering his phone.
他不回家 也不接电♥话♥
I don't know where he is.
我不知道他在哪里
He's just angry with you. He'll show up. What if he doesn't?
-他只是在生你的气 他会出现的 -如果他不出现呢
What if he… What if he's done something?
如果他做了什么事呢
You think he might hurt himself or something like that?
你觉得他可能会伤害自己之类的
I don't know.
我不知道
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. Okay?
没事的 好吗
It's okay. Okay?
没事的 嗯
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay. It's okay. Come here, come here. It's okay.
没事的 到我怀里来 过来 没事的
It's okay. It's okay, honey. It's okay.
没事的 宝贝 没事的
Oh, you're leaving? I have to go.
-你要走了 -我必须走了
Okay, and when can I see you again, huh?
好吧 我什么时候能再见到你
You can't tell anyone that we were matched.
你绝不能告诉任何人我们是配对
What do you mean? I could go to prison.
-你是什么意思 -我可能会坐牢的
You can't tell anyone that you met Ben. You never met him.
你绝不能告诉任何人你见过本 你从来没有见过他
What are you saying?
你在说什么
If you love me, you'll go back to Tenerife.
你如果爱我 就回特内里费岛去
No. I don't understand.
我不明白
I can never see you again.
我再也不能见你了
I'm sorry, it's just how it has to be.
对不起 必须这么做
That, uh, that business with the board…
董事会那件事…
Rebecca didn't give you any choice.
瑞贝卡把你逼得走投无路
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
Rebecca knows more about Ben Naser's death than she's saying.
瑞贝卡对本奈泽之死的了解 比她嘴上承认的要多得多
You know he was there,
你知不知道他当时也在
at the Millionth Match party?
在那个百万配对派对上
I saw him.
我看见他了
The police are asking for the guest list.
警方要求我们提供来宾名单
You didn't hear that from me.
这事不是我告诉你的
Hello?
喂
Hi.
嗨
Megan?
梅根
Um, sorry. I wasn't surewhether or not to call.
对不起 我不确定该不该打给你
Uh, I know this is a little bit awkward,
我知道我这么做有点唐突
but I wanted to talk to you about what's happening with me and Hannah.
但我想跟你说说 我跟汉娜之间发生的事
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
I'd much rather talk face-to-face.
我希望当面谈
Can we meet, please?
可以见个面吗 拜托了
Sorry, I'm just really confused.
对不起 我真的觉得很困惑
Okay.
好的
Hey. Hi.
-嘿 -嗨
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Do you want anything? No. I can't stay.
-你要喝点什么吗 -不用了 我不能久留
You wanted to talk about what's going on between you and Hannah?
你说想谈谈你跟汉娜之间的事
Yeah. Um…
是的
Is she upset at me, or something?
她是生我的气还是怎么了
'Cause she wouldn't return my calls, and then she blocked me on Facebook.
因为她先是不接我的电♥话♥ 然后又在脸书上屏蔽了我
And then I went to see her and she was really horrible towards me.
后来我去找她 可是她对我的态度很恶劣
What did she say?
她说了些什么
She said she doesn't like me
她说她不喜欢我
because I stick my bits in her face when we change for yoga.
因为我换瑜伽服的时候 用胸部怼着她的脸
I just want to know what's going on.
我只是想知道到底是怎么回事
I guess it's because you made a pass at her.
我想可能是因为你撩过她
What do you mean?
这话什么意思
When she came round to yours for dinner, she…
她去你家吃晚饭的时候 她…
Yeah? She said you made a pass at her.
-嗯 -她说你那天晚上给她性暗示了
That's bullshit. That doesn't make sense. I mean, I'm straight.
胡说八道 这说不通 我喜欢的是男人
She said you was gay.
她说你是同性恋
What?
什么
I'm not gay.
我才不是女同呢
I mean, I swear I didn't make a pass at her.
我发誓我没有挑逗过她
But why would she say that? Why would she lie?
那她为什么会那么说呢 她为什么会撒谎
I… I don't know. Maybe you should ask her.
我不知道 也许你该问问她
I've got to get to work. Yeah.
-我得去上班了 -好的
Yeah.
是啊
Hey, Mark.
嘿 马克
Um… will you tell me what she says?
你能告诉我她的解释吗
Yeah. Okay.
-嗯 -好的
We heard from NSB.
NSB有回应了
They're saying Ben Naser resigned.
他们说本奈泽是辞职离开的
His sister thinks he was sacked. Yeah, they were really cagey about it.
-他姐姐以为他是被解雇的 -是啊 他们对这事非常谨慎
Said if we want to see his HR records, we need to go to court.
说如果我们想看他的人事档案 就得向法庭申请
See if you can track down someone he used to work with.
看看能不能找到他的前同事
Maybe they can tell us what happened. Okay.
-也许他们能告诉我们实情 -好的
What's this? You sent me a video? Did I?
-这是什么 你给我发了段视频 -是吗
I don't think you meant to send that to me.
我觉得你应该是发错了
What is it? Oh, my God.
-什么视频 -我的天啊
I'll pretend I didn't see that. What, Nick?
-我就当没看到视频 -什么视频 尼克
You just sent me a sex tape.
你刚给我发了段性♥爱♥录像
What? No, I didn't.
什么 我没有
Yeah, you did.
你发了
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表