剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
the founder and CEO of The One,
女士们 先生们 请欢迎 真爱基因公♥司♥的创始人兼首席执行官
Rebecca Webb!
瑞贝卡韦伯
I have a secret that I want to share with you.
我想跟大家分享一个秘密
My mom and dad really hate each other.
我父母其实非常痛恨彼此
No, no, no, don't get me wrong. They were great parents,
不 别误解我的意思了 他们是很棒的父母
and I truly appreciate everything they did for me.
我很感激他们为我所做的一切
They loved me.
他们很爱我
They just didn't love each other.
只是他们并不爱彼此
I grew up thinking that was normal.
我成长过程中一直以为那是正常的
I guess for most people it is.
我猜对大部分人而言确实是正常的
Yes.
对
Even when I was in a relationship,
即使是在我谈恋爱的时候
and trust me, there weren't that many…
相信我 我没谈过很多恋爱…
I'd wonder if there was someone else out there,
我也总是想 这世界上会不会有另一个人
someone better, someone more suited.
一个更好 更适合我的人
I'd start seeing a guy,
我跟男人约会
felt like I was rolling a dice.
感觉就像在掷骰子一样
threes.
掷出了…三点
Maybe, maybe a four if I was lucky.
运气好的话 说不定能掷出个四
We deserve a six, right?
可我们应该掷出个六 对吧
We deserve the fairy tale.
我们值得拥有像童话般的爱情
No one has to settle anymore.
谁都不该再将就了
I have loaded the dice.
我给骰子动了手脚
Everyone gets to roll a six.
所有人都能掷出六
A single strand of hair.
一缕头发
All it takes to be matched with the one person
只需要一缕头发就能够找到
that you are genetically guaranteed to fall in love with.
唯一一个基因决定了 肯定会与你相爱的人
Your one true love.
你唯一的真爱
And I want to share something else with you.
我还想跟大家分享一件事
It works.
这办法管用
I mean, it really… works.
真的…很管用
The moment you meet your match…
一旦你遇到了你的绝配…
nothing will ever be the same again.
一切都将会不一样
It wasn't for me.
我的生活彻底变了
Ethan's shy.
伊森很腼腆
He hates this.
他不喜欢宣传
I make him travel all over the world because I can't bear to be apart from him.
我求他陪我环游全世界 因为我无法忍♥受跟他分开的日子
I want that for you guys, too.
我希望你们也拥有这种幸福
To truly love, and be loved.
能够真正去爱与被爱
Isn't that what we all want?
这不就是我们都想要的吗
Yes!
对
Isn't that what makes us human?
这不正是人之为人的幸福吗
Yes!
对
I think it is.
我认为是的
Thank you.
谢谢大家
What would you do if I died?
如果我死了 你会怎么办
Where did that come from?
怎么突然这么想
What would you do? Don't know.
-你会怎么办 -不知道
I imagine I'd be pretty upset.
我想我会很伤心
Would you try and meet someone else?
你会去认识别人吗
I don't know. I might do eventually.
我不知道 最终也许会
Would you… try and get matched?
你会不会…做配对
You know what, I'd give it 24 hours. Wait till you got cold.
你知道吗 我会等24小时 等你尸首凉了再说
That's not funny.
这一点都不好笑
What else you want me to say?
你还想我怎么说呢
That you'd spend the rest of your life alone, miserable, mourning me.
说你会下半辈子都孤苦凄凉 终生哀悼我
I'd mourn you like a motherfucker.
我肯定会经常哀悼你的
If we'd never met, do you think you would've got matched?
如果我们不认识 你会不会给自己找个绝配
I don't know. What's got into you?
我不知道 你脑子抽什么筋
It's just everywhere.
那公♥司♥的广♥告♥无处不在
I go online, someone is talking about it,
我一上网 就会看到有人在谈它
or someone else has got matched.
或者看到有人找到了绝配
Have you done the test?
你有没有做过那个测试
No, I would never. 'Cause I'd never.
-没有 我绝不会做 -我也绝不会
Why are we even talking about it?
那我们干吗要谈论它呢
No reason. No reason?
-没有理由 -真的
I'm glad we did this.
我很高兴我们谈过了
I don't even know what we did. Mmm.
我根本不知道我们谈了什么
You're funny.
你真风趣
Okay. I'm going to jump in the shower.
好吧 我要去洗澡了
Fuck!
可恶
Hello?
喂
Kate?
凯特
Sophia, um, I…
索菲亚 我…
Uh, I can't see you.
我看不到你
Joder, this fucking camera is a piece of shit.
荷德 这该死的摄像头质量太烂了
Sophia?
索菲亚
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
So, we are matched.
我们是绝配呢
This is crazy, no?
不可思议吧
Yeah.
嗯
So far, over ten million people have been matched.
到现在为止 已有超过一千万人被配对
However, the spike in divorce rates
但是离婚率飙升
has led to calls for the government to act.
导致人们呼吁政♥府♥采取行动
The One has very quickly become an incredibly wealthy and powerful company
真爱基因公♥司♥快速晋升为一个 富有且有重大影响力的公♥司♥
that effectively decides the fate of millions of relationships.
它几乎决定了 数百万恋爱关系的命运
DNA matching is leading us down a dangerous path.
基因配对正把我们 引向一条危险的道路
We will need to consider its effects.
我们需要考虑它的影响
The founder, Rebecca Webb,
真爱基因公♥司♥的创始人瑞贝卡韦伯
seems to believe The One is untouchable,
似乎相信她的公♥司♥无可指摘
but we all know people whose marriages have been destroyed.
但我们都认识一些人 他们的婚姻被她的公♥司♥破坏了
We've all seen their pain.
我们都见证过他们的痛苦
The government needs to seriously consider
政♥府♥需要严肃考虑
whether we can allow DNA matching to continue.
是否该允许基因配对继续下去
Marketing are chasing a decision on a photo for the press pack.
市场营销部一直催促我们 为宣传资料挑一张照片
Show me.
给我看看
That one. Mmmhmm.
就这张
Damien's here. He isn't happy.
达米恩来了 他不太高兴
Damien's never happy.
达米恩什么时候高兴过
Damien.
达米恩
Did you see the press conference? I saw it.
-你看新闻发布会了吗 -看了
I don't know what her deal is. She's coming after us.
我不知道她有什么居心 她一直在针对我们
If the government passes legislation restricting the use of DNA,
如果政♥府♥立法限制基因检测的使用
we're screwed.
我们就完蛋了
I won't apologize for helping millions of people find love.
我帮助数百万人找到真爱 我绝不会为此而道歉
The truth is, if people were happy in their relationships,
事实上 如果他们 对自己的恋爱关系感到满意
they wouldn't have taken the test.
就根本不会去做基因测试
People just want to believe
人们只愿意相信
that their problems are somebody else's fault.
他们的问题是由别人造成的
And that someone's me?
那个别人就是我
It's you, it's immigrants…
你 还有移♥民♥…
Just so long as it isn't them.
只要不是他们就行
We have to kill this now.
必须立刻扼杀这些反对声音
And how do we do that?
该怎么做才好
You know I respect you.
你知道我尊重你
But if I feel that my investment in this company is under threat,
但是如果我觉得 我在这家公♥司♥的投资有危险
then I'll throw you under a bus.
那我会拿你当替死鬼
Well, at least I know where I stand.
至少我现在知道自己的处境了
They're talking about an independent review.
他们提议做一场独♥立♥审查
They'll dig into how you started the company.
他们会查你这家公♥司♥是怎么组建的
And you know what?
你猜怎么着
I've got a feeling you really don't want that to happen.
我有种预感 你绝对不想他们挖你的老底
So figure it out.
所以你自己想办法吧
So far, over ten million people have been matched,
迄今为止已有超过两百万人被配对
and they are its most passionate advocates.
他们是该公♥司♥最狂热的支持者
Critics argue The One has destabilized the institution of marriage,
批评者认为真爱基因公♥司♥ 动摇了婚姻制度
and despite growing opposition to matching,
尽管越来越多人反对配对…
Rebecca Webb, the founder and CEO of The One,
…真爱基因公♥司♥创始人瑞贝卡韦伯
is refusing to make any concessions.
拒绝做出任何让步
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表