剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
We're going to have to reschedule.
我们得另外安排时间
I know this is bad timing, but I just wanted to ask you
我知道现在不适合 但我只想再问你
a few more questions for the profile piece.
几个问题 写那篇人物专访用的
Nothing about government legislation, I promise.
与政♥府♥立法无关 我保证
You've got ten minutes.
给你十分钟
So I wanted to talk about when you first created… matching.
我想知道你最初创造出…配对的情况
We didn't create matching, we discovered it.
配对不是我们创造的 我们不过是发现了它
Matches were always out there.
配对是自古就有的事
We just came up with a way of finding them.
我们只是找到了配对的方法
And when you say "we," you're talking about you and James Whiting, right?
你口中的“我们” 是指你和詹姆斯怀汀 对吗
Around the same time you were both studying for your PhDs.
你们俩在同一时期攻读博士学位
Everything was much more simple then.
当年一切都简单得多
Matching was just an idea, a vision.
配对法最初不过是个构想 一个愿景
We wanted to change the world.
当年的我们希望改变世界
Now I spend most of my time talking to lawyers and accountants.
可现在呢 我的大部分时间 都用来跟律师和会计商谈
Is that why James left the company?
这就是詹姆斯离开贵公♥司♥的原因吗
Big part of it.
大部分原因
He was only ever interested in the science.
他向来只对科学感兴趣
And do you still see him?
你跟他还有见面吗
No.
没有了
There are rumors that you both fell out.
传闻说你们俩不和
I know that's what people would like to believe.
我知道人们就愿意相信这种事
It's not true.
但这不是真的
So what's James doing now?
那现在詹姆斯在做什么
I don't know, you'd have to ask him.
我不知道 你得问他
Well, I tried calling him.
我试过给他打电♥话♥
He doesn't really want to pick up my calls.
他不太愿意接我的电♥话♥
Guess he feels like he's moved on.
我猜他觉得自己已经有了新生活
Well, I just can't get my head around
我只是完全想不明白
why somebody would want to just walk away from a multi-billion pound business.
为什么会有人放弃 一家价值数十亿英镑的企业
It was never about the money… for either of us.
对我们俩来说… 金钱从来都不是我们的目标
Love's young dream.
憧憬的爱恋
It's not love. He doesn't love her.
那不是爱 他不爱她
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because at the bar, he was looking at my boobs.
因为在吧台的时候 他一直盯着我的胸部看
Guys do that.
男人都那副德性
It's window shopping, like looking for shoes.
这就像是逛街买♥♥鞋 看橱窗里展示的商品
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
He's telling her he loves her so he can fuck her.
他说爱她 不过是想骗她上♥床♥
Yeah, very probably.
嗯 很有可能
I helped out with some research on how you can measure love
我给某项研究当过助手 研究如何测量爱情
by monitoring biochemical changes in the brain.
通过监控大脑的生物化学变化
You measured it?
你测量过
You measured love?
你测量过爱情
Yeah, the levels of estrogen and testosterone,
对 测量雌激素 睾酮
adrenaline, dopamine and serotonin.
肾上腺素 多巴胺和血清素的水平
Meet someone, that stuff spikes. We call it love.
遇到某人 激素水平飙升 我们就称之为爱
So you can test to see if someone loves you?
就是说你可以靠测量 知道某人是否爱你
Yeah, I guess. I mean, what if it comes out negative?
应该可以 我是说 如果结果是否定的 那怎么办
You don't waste your time. You shake hands and move on.
那就别浪费时间 友好地握个手 继续寻找
Shake hands and move… Jesus!
握个手继续…天啊
Is he grabbing her tit?
他是不是在摸她的胸
Hey. Hiya.
-嘿 -你好
Sorry, I got stuck at work.
不好意思 工作缠身
He's really trying them shoes on for size.
他真的是试遍了那些鞋子
Shoes are breasts.
鞋子对应奶♥子♥
Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do.
看来你们得给我好好补一下课 我就是这个意思
He doesn't love you.
他并不爱你
Excuse me?
你说什么
Your boyfriend.
你男朋友
He'll tell you he does, he doesn't mean it.
他会跟你说他爱你 那不是真心话
You deserve so much better.
你值得拥有更好的人
Look, just because I work for a pharmaceutical company
我在制药公♥司♥工作
doesn't make me a sellout.
并不代表我有所背叛
Kind of does. Tell him.
其实算是的 告诉他吧
I'm broke. I need to ask if you can cover my rent.
我一贫如洗 我想问你能不能替我交房♥租
See? Not only am I not a sellout, I'm also a very kind and amazing flatmate.
你瞧 我不仅不是个叛徒 还是个非常善良 非常棒的室友
Of course. Thank you.
-没问题 -谢谢你
What does this guy want?
这家伙想干什么
You say something to my girlfriend?
你跟我女朋友说过什么
Hey, we're just having a quiet drink…
嘿 我们只是在安安静静地喝酒…
Yeah, shut the fuck up. What did you say to her?
得了 给我闭嘴 你到底跟她说什么了
I told her you didn't love her. What would you know?
-我跟她说你并不爱她 -你怎么知道
So you do? You love her? And what does that feel like?
那你爱她吗 爱情的感觉是什么样的
You wouldn't know love if it shat in your mouth.
就算爱情在你嘴里拉屎 你也不懂爱情滋味
Dumb bitch.
傻♥逼♥
Dumb?
傻
She has a PHD in bioinformatics and theoretical systems biology.
她手握生物信息学 及理论系统生物学的博士学位
She's so far from dumb, mate!
她绝对不傻 伙计
Jesus!
天啊
I'm so sorry.
太对不起了
"You wouldn't know love if it shat in your mouth"?
“就算爱情在你嘴里拉屎 你也不懂爱情滋味”
What's wrong with me?
我在发什么神经
You're bleeding again.
你又流血了
You didn't have to stand up for me.
你刚才不必为我出头的
No, I know. No, sorry.
我知道 不好意思
Mmm-hmm.
我差一点就亲自动手揍那个家伙了
It's nice you did.
幸亏你替我出头
So it doesn't make me a sexist prick, yeah?
那不会让你觉得 我是个大男子主义烂人吧
No.
不会
Let's get you home. I'll get us an Uber.
我叫辆优步车送你回家吧
Hi. You all right?
嗨 你好吗
Ah. Thank you.
谢谢
We got the initial forensics on the guy they pulled from the river.
从河里捞出来的那家伙 初步尸检结果出来了
They think he'd been in the water for at least a year, probably longer.
他们认为他在水里泡了至少一年 甚至可能更久
Signs of trauma to the skull, ribs and sternum.
头颅 肋骨和胸骨有重创痕迹
Did he sustain the injuries in the river? Maybe he was hit by a boat.
他是不是在河里受的伤 说不定他是被船撞了
That's unclear but they're going to run some more tests.
这不清楚 但他们会做进一步检查
The missing persons' file was pretty thin. There's a presumption he killed himself.
他的失踪人口档案相当单薄 有一种推测说他是自杀
Hey. Hey, how was yoga?
-嘿 -嘿 瑜伽课怎么样
Good. Hard.
很好 很难
I should come join you sometime.
我改天该跟你一起去上课
You would hate it.
你肯定不会喜欢
The woman next to me laid out a shrine at the end of her mat.
我旁边那女的 在她的垫子一端摆了个神龛
It's an exercise class.
那可是健身课啊
It's a spiritual breath journey.
那是一段精神呼吸的旅程
She's praying to Shiva,
她向湿婆祈祷
I'm sweating and panting and trying not to fart.
我则一边流汗 一边喘气 尽量忍♥着不放屁
That's a beautiful image.
这个画面很美
What are you working on?
你在忙什么
It's that profile piece on Rebecca Webb.
关于瑞贝卡韦伯的人物专访
Did you see the photos of Rob and his match on Facebook?
你有没有看见脸书上 罗勃跟他的配对的照片
You couldn't exactly miss them.
怎么可能错过那些照片
Apparently she doesn't speak a word of English.
据说她一句英语都不会说
It's not talking they're doing.
他们追求的又不是纯聊
He and Lucy seemed so solid.
他和露西的关系貌似挺牢固的
They were! He got himself matched.
是很牢固 是他给自己找了个配对
I mean, it's like a cult. I think they're all mad.
这都成邪教了 我觉得他们都疯了
Mmm, what's that?
这是什么气味
WD-40. I fixed your bike.
抗锈润滑剂 我修好了你的单车
Thanks! You stink.
太谢谢你了 你臭死了
What, in a manly, oily, sexy kind of way?
什么 是油腻的性感男子汉那种臭
No.
不是
I love you.
我爱你
What's the difference between a normal tomato and a beef tomato?
普通番茄和牛番茄有什么区别
Beef tomatoes are bigger. They're more… beefy.
牛番茄更大 肉质更像牛肉
I don't know. How's Oliver?
我也不知道 奥利弗怎么样
I thought you liked him.
我以为你喜欢他
Yeah, I did. Um…
我喜欢过他
I've been matched.
我做了配对
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表