剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表
You wanted to see me?
你找我
Shut the door.
把门关上
Damien.
达米恩
What about him? You two are trying to replace me as CEO.
-他怎么了 -你们俩试图撤掉我执行总裁的职位
How's that going?
计划进行得怎么样
You're wondering whether I know for certain or just fishing.
你在想我到底是真的知道 还是在探口风
I know.
我真的知道
I'm sorry.
很抱歉
Are you?
真心的
You've done an amazing job getting us this far.
你的工作极其出色 把公♥司♥发展到了这一步
You're… impulsive and reckless and brilliant,
你…行事冲动 不顾后果却又非常聪明
and that's exactly what the company needed.
这正是这家公♥司♥当初所需要的
But it's outgrown you.
但公♥司♥已经不需要你了
You're out of your depth. You're a scientist.
你已经江郎才尽了 你的本职是科学家
We need an experienced CEO.
而我们需要的是有经验的执行总裁
You have no idea the sacrifices I've made for this company.
你根本不知道我为了这家公♥司♥ 做出了多大的牺牲
And we're very grateful, but it's time for you to step aside.
对此我们非常感激 但你现在是时候退位了
I won't be stepping aside, or anywhere else.
我不会退位 也不会离开
We figured you'd say that.
我们早就料到你会这么说
Was he really that good?
他的活儿真的那么好吗
Who?
谁
Damien.
达米恩啊
You fucked him, right?
你跟他搞上了 对吧
Did Holly watch, or did you fuck her, too?
荷丽是在一旁观看呢 还是你也上了她
Why would you do that? You're matched.
你为什么那么做 你不是找到配对了吗
You think that's everything?
你以为找到配对就是一切
I love Tom, I really do,
我爱汤姆 真的
but I enjoy sex with lots of different people.
但我享受跟很多不同的人做♥爱♥
Being matched doesn't change who you are. It does.
-找到配对并不能改变人的本性 -能
Maybe that's just you.
也许那只是你而已
Does Tom know?
汤姆知道吗
So I can count on your support?
那我能指望你支持我了
Yes.
是
Thank you. That means a lot to me.
谢谢你 这对我很重要
Charlotte? Rebecca knows. She knows everything.
-夏洛特 -瑞贝卡知道了 她什么都知道
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
She knows we're trying to replace her as CEO.
她知道我们想撤掉她执行总裁的职位
She even knows about me and you and Holly.
连我跟你的事 你跟荷丽的事 她都清楚
She threatened to tell Tom.
她威胁说要告诉汤姆
I can't do that to him. I'm sorry.
我不能那样对他 对不起
I'm out.
我退出
Where is she getting her information?
她的信息是从哪里得来的
There's only one place she can be getting it.
她只可能从一个地方得到这些信息
Was that it? What?
-是那里吗 -什么
The track we just… Can you check the map?
我们刚经过的那条小路… 你能看看地图吗
Oh, shit.
糟糕 是啊
Next time, you're driving, and I'm gonna map-read.
下次你来开车 我来看地图
What's its name?
它叫什么名字
Uh, Watson.
华生
Like Watson and Holmes?
就像福尔摩斯的助手华生
No, as in James Watson, one of the people who discovered DNA.
不是 是詹姆斯华生 发现基因的科学家之一
How did you know Ben?
你和本是怎么认识的
We met on our first day at Oxford.
我们是在牛津大学开学第一天认识的
Yeah, everyone else seemed really cool and confident.
是啊 其他人看起来都很冷静 自信
We definitely weren't.
我们俩完全不是
Is that when you met Rebecca Webb?
你们是在那时候认识瑞贝卡韦伯的
That was later. I was studying for my PhD at Imperial.
那是后来的事 我在伦敦帝国学院读博时认识的
Ah, so Ben and Rebecca knew each other through you.
所以瑞贝卡和本是通过你认识的
I'm just trying to get a picture of Ben's life, how everyone fits in.
我只是想了解本的生活 了解每个人跟他的关系
Yeah, uh, Ben was looking for a flatmate.
是 本当时在找人合租
I knew Rebecca needed somewhere to live. Seemed like a good fit.
我刚好知道瑞贝卡要找住处 他们似乎挺合拍的
And was it? "A good fit"?
真是那样吗 他们“合拍”吗
Yeah.
对
Did they ever have a sexual relationship?
他们是否有过性关系
没有
Uh… no.
You don't seem completely sure.
你似乎不完全确定
No, he liked her, but But she didn't like him?
-没有 本喜欢她 但是… -她不喜欢本
They were close, just not… like that.
他们很亲密 不过不是…那种关系
I guess she was holding out for her one true love.
我猜她一直在等待她那唯一的真爱
Yeah, guess so. The night Ben went missing…
-应该是吧 -本失踪那天晚上
Where were you?
你在哪里
We were at a party. You and Rebecca?
-我们在参加一场派对 -你和瑞贝卡
Yeah. It was a company party. Everyone was there.
是的 那是一场公♥司♥派对 所有人都在场
"You lied to me."
“你骗了我”
Sorry?
什么
The night Ben disappeared, he sent Rebecca a text message.
本失踪那天晚上 给瑞贝卡发了条短♥信♥
It said, "You lied to me." Do you know what he was talking about?
短♥信♥写着“你骗了我” 你知道他指的是什么吗
No.
不知道
So you have no idea why Rebecca might have lied to Ben?
你完全不知道 瑞贝卡为什么欺骗了本
No, sorry. I can't help you.
不知道 对不起 我帮不了你们
Are you okay? Uh…
你还好吧
Yeah, fine.
还好
Was Ben at this party?
本也参加了那场派对吗
Mmm… Uh, no.
没有
You sure about that?
-你确定 -确定 没有 他…
He wasn't there.
他不在场
You're not a great liar, mate.
伙计 你不太会撒谎
Well, I'm not lying. And again.
-可我没有撒谎 -又来了
I'm gonna call my lawyer.
我要打给我的律师
A lot of guilty people say that.
很多有罪的人都会说这句话
Right, okay. You need to leave.
好了 你们该走了
You have a chance to tell us what happened to Ben.
你有一个机会告诉我们真♥相♥
I'm calling my lawyer. So…
我在打给我的律师 所以…
Can you leave now?
请你们马上离开
You call your lawyer.
你尽管打给你的律师
I just hope they advise you to talk to us before someone else does.
我只希望他们会建议你先跟我们谈 免得让别人抢了先机
Ben was at that party.
本当时就在派对上
We need something that actually puts him there.
我们需要确凿的证据证明他在那里
Chase the cell tower data in his phone.
追踪他手♥机♥的信♥号♥♥发射塔数据
Let's find out who else was at this party.
看看还有谁在那场派对上
I'll see if I can get the guest list.
我看看能不能搞到来宾名单
You look amazing. Thank you.
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
You ready? Yeah, I'm excited.
-准备好了吗 -嗯 我很兴奋
I hope you're not gonna be a dick about it.
我希望你不会因为那件事报复我
I'm thinking about it.
我正在考虑
It wasn't personal. Everything's personal.
-我不是针对你个人 -一切都跟个人相关
I hope Rebecca paid you well.
希望瑞贝卡给了你丰厚的报酬
She did.
是很丰厚
There's a few things that you left at my place.
你有几样东西落在我家了
Keep them.
你留着吧
I should go.
我该走了
Okay.
好的
She's married? Her wife's at the hospital?
她结婚了 她太太就在医院里
I didn't know women could get married in Spain.
我不知道西班牙允许女同性恋婚姻
I thought the Catholics weren't down with the lesbians.
我还以为天主教不接受女同
Apparently, they are.
他们显然接受
This is messed up.
这真是乱七八糟
So she wakes up and finds you both there?
如果她醒过来 发现你们俩都在
Isn't that gonna be a little bit awkward?
那会不会有点尴尬
What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么做
Walk away. Could you?
-转身离开 -你能做到吗
If someone had lied to me about being married? Yes.
如果我喜欢的人 向我隐瞒了已婚身份 当然可以
I don't know. What do you want to happen?
我不知道 你希望会有什么结果
I want her to wake up, and I want her to choose me.
我希望她醒过来 我希望她选择我
What's that got to do with anything?
-她老婆性感吗 -那跟这一切有什么关系
Because if she's a minger, then it's kind of a no-brainer.
因为如果她是个丑八怪 那就太容易选择了
We're matched. She chooses me.
我们是绝配 她会选择我的
Why didn't she tell you she was married?
那她为什么没告诉你她已婚了
She wouldn't walk out on her wife before we'd even met.
在我们见面之前 她当然不能离开她太太啊
No. She was gonna lie to you and her wife until she checked you out.
当然不能 她会欺骗你和她太太 直到她摸清你的底细
剧集 | 真爱基因(2021) | 导航列表